Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 12-13-2009, 11:18 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

**** you! I hate you! I hope DRC gets 5 INTs and fumbles them all!
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2009, 12:08 AM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

That doesn't make any sense!

And you love me. I'm sorry you had to get out of the way so soon, but you knew this was coming.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2009, 12:12 AM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Meh, it was actually closer then I thought. One more long Djax TD and I woulda won. And the way that game was going, that didnt seem all that unlikely.
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2009, 12:13 AM    (permalink
vikes_28
Resident Ginger
All-Pro

vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

APS fail...

sig by fenikz
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
You are just a terrible person.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
I have an iPhone.
vikes_28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 07:50 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I barely survive General Zod to clinch a Championship birth.

Hopeful Titans 90.98
General Zod 89.22

McGee and thebow are in a tight one right now:

Tits McGee 92.18
SouthBeachStudMuffin 92.14

McGee has Quinton Ganther playing in MNF, and thebow has Ahmad Bradshaw.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
TitanHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2009, 05:05 AM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It's settled!

The 2nd Annual NFLDC Ultimate Fantasy Football Leage Championship

#2 Hopeful Titans vs #5 SouthBeachStudMuffin

I'd like to thank the little people.

Brandon Marshall and Michael Crabtree...I'll be honest. When I saw that I got you two via autopick, I'll admit I was disappointed. Marshall wanted to be traded, and Crabtree held out until midseason. But now, both of you are my starting WR's. Marshall, what can I say? It was because of your 20 catch, 200-yards, and 1 TD game that I beat Urban Achievers. You're a beast, man. A beast.

Justin Fargas...yeah, I know. Justin freakin' Fargas. When Turner went down in WK 10, I was in a bind. You filled in, and while you didn't replace Turner, your 5-6 points per week were more than enough. Darren Sproles moved to #1 RB, and he's good for the occasional blow up game. These guys won't blow you away like Chris Johnson or Adrian Peterson, but they've gotten me by. Props fellas.

And I can't forget the ole reliables. Tony Romo, Antonio Gates, and formerly Michael Turner. Romo...you've been on fire. Cowboys lose in December, but it's not on you my man. Over the past 4 games, you've averaged over 21 points per match. Out of all my players, you've my heavy hitter. And Gates...Is there a more reliable and consistently productive TE in the NFL? Not in my opinion. Week in and week out, you produce at a high level. You lead the NFL in receiving yards, and have gotten me 10+ points in each of the past 4 weeks. You could be my MVP. And Turner...You were pwning before injury. I haven't had ya since WK 10, but you helped get me here. Get well soon buddy!

And last but not least, my IDP's! Out of all you guys, Daniel Manning is the only one that autopick got me - and he's ridin' the pine. The rest of you...no one wanted. Banded together you have! First off, Tyvon Branch...who the **** are you? I mean where did you come from? You're like LB stats in a DB slot. Maybe my best pickup all season. James Hall and Robert Geathers, you guys came in when I had nothin'. No one's gonna confuse you guys with being sack artists, but you've gotten me 3 points per week which is what I was wantin'. And finally, my Titans guys. Keith Bulluck, Cortland Finnegan, Kyle Vanden Bosch, Chris Hope, and Jason Jones. Bulluck, my main man. I'm devastated that you're on IR, but I'm still keeping ya on my bench! Don't worry, cuz your team mate is on the way to help! Finnegan and Hope, the two of you came in midseason and produced. The both of you deserve to go to the Pro Bowl, in this guy's opinion! And KVB and JJ...JJ may've gone on IR, but he's still got a spot on my bench! And KVB, you've sucked ass at times this season, but you get me the tackles which is awesome. Plus, as a fan, your motor alone makes you great.

I...I told myself I wasn't gonna cry. I'm fuclempt... Talk amongst ya'selves...

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 12-22-2009, 10:37 AM    (permalink
thebow305
2009 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I just have one person I'd like to thank for my success, and that man is Mr. Ray Rice. <3

(Oh, and Ahmad Bradshaw for an absolute CLUTCH MNF performance! :))

Dolphins Dream Draft: 1. C.J. Mosley 2. Kelvin Benjamin 3. Ja'Wuan James 4. Brandon Thomas 5. Xavier Grimble 6. Tyler Gaffney 7. Ross Cockrell
thebow305 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2009, 12:06 PM    (permalink
vikes_28
Resident Ginger
All-Pro

vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You're a nerd TH.

sig by fenikz
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
You are just a terrible person.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
I have an iPhone.
vikes_28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2009, 01:50 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vikes_29 View Post
You're a nerd TH.
Yep.

DeAngelo Williams got hurt in the first quarter. Nothing I can do about that.
I miss the times when the thought of Bradshaw getting work inside the 10 in the first quarter was preposterous.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2009, 02:05 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I am hunting for 5th place!

Follow Me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam
Shane P. Hallam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2009, 02:22 PM    (permalink
UKfan
All-Pro

UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I hate this game, stupid Chad Pennington and Brian Westbrook...

XBox 360 Gamertag: Bunj1986
UKfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2009, 03:01 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by vikes_29 View Post
You're a nerd TH.
Tell me something I don't know. :D

I think you're just hatin' on my bromance orgy!

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 12-22-2009, 06:04 PM    (permalink
thebow305
All-Pro

thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMcgee View Post
Yep.

DeAngelo Williams got hurt in the first quarter. Nothing I can do about that.
I miss the times when the thought of Bradshaw getting work inside the 10 in the first quarter was preposterous.
Haha, I know. That game couldn't have gone any more in my favor. Bradshaw scored the first two touchdowns, right way, and I was giddy.

Dolphins Dream Draft: 1. C.J. Mosley 2. Kelvin Benjamin 3. Ja'Wuan James 4. Brandon Thomas 5. Xavier Grimble 6. Tyler Gaffney 7. Ross Cockrell
Old 12-27-2009, 07:46 AM    (permalink
thebow305
All-Pro

Big game today, for all the marbles!

P.S.: I really, really hate Darren Sproles.

Old 12-27-2009, 08:27 AM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah, we'll see if Titans changes his lineup. Fargas isn't playing today.

Winner gets rep boost and reentry next year automatically!

Follow Me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam
Shane P. Hallam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2009, 10:37 AM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shane P. Hallam View Post
Yeah, we'll see if Titans changes his lineup. Fargas isn't playing today.

Winner gets rep boost and reentry next year automatically!
I don't exactly have anyone to replace him with, aside from Lamont Jordan. Turner is hurt, and Fargas was his backup.

How do you know Fargas isn't playing? I've checked around, and he hasn't been declared inactive despite missing practice with injury. Yahoo doesn't project him to have any point because I guess they assume Bush and McFadden will get the majority of the carries.

I dunno. *shrug*

EDIT: Yup, Fargas is inactive. Just saw it on NFL Network's bottomline. Lamont Jordan/Aaron Brown it is then!

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Last edited by TitanHope : 12-27-2009 at 10:43 AM.
Old 12-27-2009, 06:48 PM    (permalink
thebow305
All-Pro

Should of played Arian Foster again. I was scared after he got benched last week, and I figured Bell would get some nice points in garbage time in a blowout against the Bucs. That's fantasy football for ya!

And now I have to hope Romo gets his lowest point total of the year, less than 6 points.

Ahhh... so the winner gets automatic entry next year? Shouldn't the runn-er up as well? Lol.

Old 12-27-2009, 08:59 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What's the score in this?
Old 12-27-2009, 09:20 PM    (permalink
thebow305
All-Pro

TH is up right now 98.10 to 92.10.

I'm all done and he has Romo going right now, so unless Romo throws like 4 picks and starts fumbling soon, TitanHope is the champ this year. :(

Old 12-27-2009, 10:15 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by thebow305 View Post
TH is up right now 98.10 to 92.10.

I'm all done and he has Romo going right now, so unless Romo throws like 4 picks and starts fumbling soon, TitanHope is the champ this year. :(
Good game TB! :)

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.