Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 10-05-2009, 10:43 AM    (permalink
UKfan
All-Pro

UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by *** Ork Wang View Post
im destroying UKFan
I wouldn't be proud of that fact, seriously.

I had Pennington (out for season), Vick (on a bye) and Garcia (Not been picked up by anyone yet) as QB's, so they didn't play.

Westbrook at RB (On a bye) and then some general other failings on my part, I am this years version of last years Lions

XBox 360 Gamertag: Bunj1986
UKfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2009, 03:59 PM    (permalink
vikes_28
Resident Ginger
All-Pro

vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm beating APS by 4 points. I have E.J. Henderson and Bernard Berrian and he has Antoine Winfield. I think I will come away with this (knock on wood) and unseat APS as the only remaining undefeated guy.

sig by fenikz
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
You are just a terrible person.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
I have an iPhone.
vikes_28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2009, 04:15 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vikes_29 View Post
I'm beating APS by 4 points. I have E.J. Henderson and Bernard Berrian and he has Antoine Winfield. I think I will come away with this (knock on wood) and unseat APS as the only remaining undefeated guy.
I still almost beat you with my #1 pick putting up under 2 points.
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2009, 07:38 PM    (permalink
vikes_28
Resident Ginger
All-Pro

vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
I still almost beat you with my #1 pick putting up under 2 points.
Oh you poor thing. The fact of the matter is, I still beat you. Who cares what your #1 pick did or didn't do.

sig by fenikz
Quote:
Quote:
I have an iPhone.
Old 10-06-2009, 08:46 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I've hit the century mark in every week so far. Feeling really solid, even if I dropped in the standings.

Suck it, Paul
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2009, 09:01 PM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Stupid Packers D :(
Paul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2009, 09:18 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Not complaining or anything.. but shouldn't this thread be in the Fantasy section? I'm just sayin..
Old 10-07-2009, 04:45 AM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I am #1! Time to continue my domination.

Follow Me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam
Shane P. Hallam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2009, 10:52 AM    (permalink
vikes_28
Resident Ginger
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shane P. Hallam View Post
You should prolly thank me for that.

sig by fenikz
Quote:
Quote:
I have an iPhone.
Old 10-07-2009, 11:30 AM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vikes_29 View Post
You should prolly thank me for that.
Bastards. Ill make a comeback. You will see. YOU'LL ALL SEE!

Vikes, I was missing my top 2 receivers (bye) and my #1 overall draft choice (LT) decided to stop playing football this year. And you only beat me by like 8. If only...
Quote:
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
Old 10-07-2009, 12:10 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
What is this? I thought I had left you in the dust.
Old 10-07-2009, 02:30 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMcgee View Post
What is this? I thought I had left you in the dust.
You don't touch me McGee.

Follow Me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam
Shane P. Hallam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2009, 11:19 PM    (permalink
vikes_28
Resident Ginger
All-Pro

Quote:
You don't touch me McGee.
Getting a little cocky are we?

sig by fenikz
Quote:
Quote:
I have an iPhone.
Old 10-11-2009, 03:40 PM    (permalink
UKfan
All-Pro

UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I might... might... possibly get a win today! God I love Miles Austin :D

Old 10-11-2009, 06:30 PM    (permalink
j05son
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Up 11 points and I have Dallas Clark and Renji has Addai (questionable, but looks like he's starting) and Carpenter. Should be rather close.

Let's get some activity going in the Cleveland sub-forum!
j05son is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2009, 11:59 PM    (permalink
vikes_28
Resident Ginger
All-Pro

I got pwned :(

I also got no production from any of my players. It's sad when the most production you get is out of your Quarterback who threw 3 interceptions and on his 2 career start.

FML.

sig by fenikz
Quote:
Quote:
I have an iPhone.
Old 10-12-2009, 12:14 AM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

Can't believe I'm in a position to win. I love you, Nate Burleson.
Old 10-12-2009, 04:47 AM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Matt Forte = Baby Marcus Allen
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by j05son View Post
Up 11 points and I have Dallas Clark and Renji has Addai (questionable, but looks like he's starting) and Carpenter. Should be rather close.
3 FGs from Carpenter and i win with Cutler Forte and Hester on a bye! And i started Derek Anderson

Gay Ork Wang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009, 05:44 PM    (permalink
j05son
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by *** Ork Wang View Post
3 FGs from Carpenter and i win with Cutler Forte and Hester on a bye! And i started Derek Anderson
2 FG's and you win. I'm not feeling good about this Miami & NYJ game...

Pleaseeeee suck Miami... Touchdowns or bust.

Let's get some activity going in the Cleveland sub-forum!
j05son is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009, 05:58 PM    (permalink
The_Dude
Pro Bowler

The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Muahahahaha!!!! :D
The_Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009, 06:05 PM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Things are not going well.
Paul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009, 06:08 PM    (permalink
UKfan
All-Pro

I won this week and scored 147 pts, even with Vick as my QB!! This week ruled :-)

Old 10-12-2009, 06:42 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

Leon Washington and Kerry Rhodes for me, Thomas Jones and Jericho Cotchery for Zod. Cotchery is questionable and Jones has done nothing this season. Here's hoping Washington actually gets some touches and has a nice game.
Quote:
Old 10-12-2009, 11:00 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

Apparently I lost by .30 to Zod because of Thomas Jones's ******* 2 TDs. Hopefully I get a state update for a point or something and win tomorrow cause that is horse ****. .3!
Quote:
Old 10-12-2009, 11:42 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

**** stat updates.

Powerhouses reside in the Windy division. The rest of you just don't have WCBGU speed.