Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 06-24-2009, 09:45 PM    (permalink
7-11
Veteran

7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Annnd ESPN just went into meltdown...
7-11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2009, 09:58 PM    (permalink
vikes_28
Resident Ginger
All-Pro

vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

**** the vikings. **** Brett Favre. **** Brad Childress.

sig by BoneKrusher
GM Vikings
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
You are just a terrible person.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
I have an iPhone.
vikes_28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2009, 10:00 PM    (permalink
The_Dude
Pro Bowler

The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotRickJames View Post
Even though Tarvaris had a significantly better TD/INT ratio last year, Favre is still better? Even though T-Jack brings an aspect to his game (scrambling ability) to his game that Favre doesn't, Favre is still better? Even though Favre has had a recent surgery on his elbow and hasn't practiced with a team yet during this off-season, he's still better than T-Jack?

But my main worry as a Viking fan would be this: How does having Favre as your quarterback affect the amount of carries Peterson gets? Everyone knows that Favre loves to throw the football, and I have a feeling that the Vikings would decrease the carries they give to Peterson so Favre has a shot at reaching 22 interceptions this coming year again.
That would probably be my biggest concern. Favre has a tendency to free-lance while we are predominantly a run-first team. If he can stick to the gameplan and only throw in the neighborhood of 25 times per game all should be well.

I am not a Vikings fan who believes that Favre will definitely take us to the Super Bowl (our porous pass defense and moron of a Head Coach are the greatest liabilities) he gives us a MUCH better chance to make a strong playoff run.

edit: Again, i don't understand the Vikings fans' hatred of this idea (like vikes_29 above).... most people pissed and moaned that RosenFAILs was Chilly's "answer" at QB this year. Now we will get a sure HoF QB who can still game and they are still bitching? I seriously don't get it!!!!!

Last edited by The_Dude : 06-24-2009 at 10:03 PM.
The_Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2009, 10:06 PM    (permalink
vikes_28
Resident Ginger
All-Pro

vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

He's going to break his leg. Then he'll be sorry that he came out of retirement.

sig by BoneKrusher
GM Vikings
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
You are just a terrible person.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
I have an iPhone.
vikes_28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2009, 10:23 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7-11 View Post
Annnd ESPN just went into meltdown...
Meltdown??? More like...

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.
Brothgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2009, 10:23 PM    (permalink
MidwayMonster31
Pro Bowler

MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The saga continues...
Favre is definitely an upgrade from Jackson and Rosenfels. That said, I expect him to start fast, and the Vikings will still blow it somehow.
Old 06-24-2009, 10:27 PM    (permalink
The Dynasty
Pro Bowler

The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vikes_29 View Post
**** the vikings. **** Brett Favre. **** Brad Childress.
Oh come on man. I mean every Viking fan on here hates Brett Favre with a passion for the years he played in Green Bay but He is the best option we had and we all know it. Tarvaris and Sage do not have the ability to lead us to the Super Bowl like Favre. I rather see good QB play for a year and have a true chance of winning in the playoffs if we get in than watch questionable QB play if we get in to the playoffs and most likely lose just like last year because of poor/below average QB play. All I want to see if the Vikings to succeed. One player does not make a championship team. Just like someone said earlier on the forum, This is the best move for the team and for the business side of the organization.

Vikings | Yankees | Magic | Sabres | Chelsea FC | Alabama | St. Bonaventure
The Dynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2009, 10:30 PM    (permalink
Stash
Pro Bowler

Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Nice move for the Vikes, their fans should be happy. Much better than Sage/Tarvaris.
Stash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2009, 10:44 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Icon

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So vikes29, if Favre leads u to a super bowl will u still be telling ur own team to **** themselves? I think not. I think its a good move. I think TJack and Rosenfels make the Vikes playoff contenders. A healthy Favre makes them Super Bowl contenders.
Old 06-24-2009, 11:06 PM    (permalink
holt_bruce81
All-Pro

holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yodachu View Post
So vikes29, if Favre leads u to a super bowl will u still be telling ur own team to **** themselves? I think not. I think its a good move. I think TJack and Rosenfels make the Vikes playoff contenders. A healthy Favre makes them Super Bowl contenders.
I think at this stage in his career. Favre is no better than what the Vikes already have. Favre will start out firing, espn will jerk it everytime he throws a Touchdown pass and then as the season goes on he'll get more and more exhausted. Vikes will make the Playoffs but won't get by the 1st round because Favre's Arm feels like jello.

And we'll be back in the same spot next year.

Last edited by holt_bruce81 : 06-24-2009 at 11:08 PM.
holt_bruce81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2009, 03:00 AM    (permalink
wogitalia
Pro Bowler

wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Again, i don't understand the Vikings fans' hatred of this idea (like vikes_29 above).... most people pissed and moaned that RosenFAILs was Chilly's "answer" at QB this year. Now we will get a sure HoF QB who can still game and they are still bitching? I seriously don't get it!!!!!
I think it is true he is our "best" option. Doesn't mean he is a good option so to speak, just better than the awful that we have. Plus, I stand by the guy being a complete dickhead, I don't think there is any better term for how he has acted for the last 5 or so years and I never liked him to begin with.

Basically for me, this is a great move if it works but I will pretty much hate it until it works, I have very little respect for Favre as a human, I don't like him, I don't like him in purple but if it all works out I will be very happy. A lot like Tracy McGrady with Orlando, I didn't like him at all, but he made the team better while he was there and the only reason I was sad to part with him was getting Francis back in exchange.

So I have enough time for this move as long as we win a superbowl, as far as I'm concerned, anything less and it is a failure and a waste of my time, I wont be cheering for Favre, in fact I would be quite satisfied if he was to get hurt, it is pretty much what he deserves for his self honouring behaviour but I will certainly admit that even as "average" as he was last year, that is an upgrade over what we have.

Props to BK on the sig!
wogitalia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2009, 03:02 AM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I also think his impact in the running game is HIGHLY overlooked. Wherever he does, RBs have career years. He has the arm, and teams cannot stack the box...ever. And with Adrian Peterson? Hot damn.

Follow Me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam
Shane P. Hallam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2009, 04:11 AM    (permalink
Bengalsrocket
Pro Bowler

Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Even though Tarvaris had a significantly better TD/INT ratio last year, Favre is still better? Even though T-Jack brings an aspect to his game (scrambling ability) to his game that Favre doesn't, Favre is still better? Even though Favre has had a recent surgery on his elbow and hasn't practiced with a team yet during this off-season, he's still better than T-Jack?

But my main worry as a Viking fan would be this: How does having Favre as your quarterback affect the amount of carries Peterson gets? Everyone knows that Favre loves to throw the football, and I have a feeling that the Vikings would decrease the carries they give to Peterson so Favre has a shot at reaching 22 interceptions this coming year again.
Favre has a better deep ball (yes, even last year's weak, wobbly, less-than-stellar deep ball) and that forces defense to respect that. I've watch Jackson throw since he came out of college and I don't remember ever seeing a good deep ball from him.

As far as AD goes, I would pray every night that Favre takes at least 5 carries off AD per a game. Do you really want to work the best back in the league into the ground?

Obviously there is a risk of Favre losing the game for you when you could just grind it out as well, and while Childress is one of the few coaches I can trust to make that kind of mistake, I think the Vikings will be scoring much more this year which will make it harder to lose a lead.
Bengalsrocket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2009, 05:36 AM    (permalink
wogitalia
Pro Bowler

wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Obviously there is a risk of Favre losing the game for you when you could just grind it out as well, and while Childress is one of the few coaches I can trust to make that kind of mistake, I think the Vikings will be scoring much more this year which will make it harder to lose a lead.
Childress will find a way. He is kind of special in that regard.

Props to BK on the sig!
wogitalia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2009, 06:34 AM    (permalink
Whistler6
Pro Bowler

Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Favre/Packers split cannot be describe as an "ugly divorce" ...Better stated, it is a divorce where Favre not only gets booted and leaves his ex, but he is now hooking up with his wife's best friend, video taping it, mailing it back to his ex-wife for spite

...OH and not paying his child support or visiting the kids on the weekends.

Whistler6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2009, 08:43 AM    (permalink
Bigburt63
Veteran

Bigburt63 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bigburt63 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bigburt63 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bigburt63 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bigburt63 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bigburt63 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bigburt63 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bigburt63 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bigburt63 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bigburt63 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bigburt63 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBond93 View Post
I also think his impact in the running game is HIGHLY overlooked. Wherever he does, RBs have career years. He has the arm, and teams cannot stack the box...ever. And with Adrian Peterson? Hot damn.
Beat me to it. Even if Favre's arm is tired by the playoffs come, they should (theoretically) have a much more fresh Peterson come playoff time. At the very least, he should face much less fronts with the box stacked with defenders.
Old 06-25-2009, 01:50 PM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whistler6 View Post
The Favre/Packers split cannot be describe as an "ugly divorce" ...Better stated, it is a divorce where Favre not only gets booted and leaves his ex, but he is now hooking up with his wife's best friend, video taping it, mailing it back to his ex-wife for spite

...OH and not paying his child support or visiting the kids on the weekends.
and he took the dog. And sometimes he come home, uses their stove, and accidentally leaves it on when he leaves, causing a serious hazard.
CC.SD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2009, 02:14 PM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I like this move.
Vikes99ej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2009, 12:57 AM    (permalink
NotRickJames
Veteran

NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bengalsrocket View Post
Favre has a better deep ball (yes, even last year's weak, wobbly, less-than-stellar deep ball) and that forces defense to respect that. I've watch Jackson throw since he came out of college and I don't remember ever seeing a good deep ball from him.

As far as AD goes, I would pray every night that Favre takes at least 5 carries off AD per a game. Do you really want to work the best back in the league into the ground?

AD doesn't need Favre to take off five or more carries a game. Chester Taylor can do that just as well. He isn't that much worse than AD, and could start at back for many other teams in the league.

At least T-Jack showed improvement last year. The Vikings knew he was going to be a project, but had a lot of talent to promise. Favre was mediocre at best last year and he's had a surgery since then, and also has yet to work with an NFL team this off-season.
Old 06-27-2009, 11:04 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikes99ej View Post
I like this move.
Yessir. Although 50% of it is the pissing off of Packer fans.

I see no legitimate argument for not liking this move as a Viking fan. Who cares if he played for the enemy? This is a business and he gives us the best chance to win. No one is forcing you to like him.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2009, 11:07 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
AD doesn't need Favre to take off five or more carries a game. Chester Taylor can do that just as well. He isn't that much worse than AD, and could start at back for many other teams in the league.

At least T-Jack showed improvement last year. The Vikings knew he was going to be a project, but had a lot of talent to promise. Favre was mediocre at best last year and he's had a surgery since then, and also has yet to work with an NFL team this off-season.

Chester Taylor isn't that much worse than AD? I love Chester and all but wow...that's pushing it.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2009, 11:50 PM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Imagine if Randy had ended up with the Packers and Brett with the Vikings... weird.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
Hint:Not the Bears.
TitleTown088 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2009, 11:56 PM    (permalink
the decider13
Pro Bowler

the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Taylor could start on lots NFL teams sure, but he can't hold AD's jock strap. It's not even close. And I like Chester Taylor.

Sig by the sigmaster BoneKrusher. Each one is a masterpiece
Quote:
Originally Posted by BaLLiN72 View Post
i wish NFLDC had something like "wall to wall" where we could see Brodeur and Job's conversations.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Job View Post
NFLDC would be jizzing itself non-stop.
the decider13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2009, 02:51 PM    (permalink
Bucs_Rule
Veteran

Bucs_Rule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs_Rule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs_Rule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs_Rule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs_Rule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs_Rule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs_Rule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs_Rule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs_Rule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs_Rule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs_Rule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Taylor averaged 1 less yac than Peterson and Peterson was the short-yardage back.

Taylor is good, Peterson is amazing. Not even close.
Bucs_Rule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2009, 05:46 PM    (permalink
BlindSite
All-Pro

BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

They're a good tandem, but Minnesota will come to games where Peterson doesn't make massive yardage or he's dinged up, or the defense is just that good and it's up to favre to win games, I don't know how he'll go.

BlindSite is offline   Reply With Quote