Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > College Football

College Football Discuss College Football

Old 07-02-2009, 10:22 PM    (permalink
BigJohn98
Pro Bowler

BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbh15 View Post
Sell on the Volunqueers (LOL I AM SO CREATIVE)... Urban is a supreme asshole when you try to **** with him. And when you steal two of his recruits? OH HELL NAW.

Buy on Pryor... With Beanie gone and the spread having so much success, I see them becoming a pass-oriented team.

B/S: Debose will have a big impact in his freshman season.
I'll buy that. He's in the perfect system.

B/S FSU beats Miami by 14 or more
BigJohn98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2009, 10:23 PM    (permalink
kwilk103
Pro Bowler

kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

lol urban is gonna be throwing up 28 in the 4th

cred 2 BoneKrusher
kwilk103 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2009, 10:33 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn98 View Post
I'll buy that. He's in the perfect system.

B/S FSU beats Miami by 14 or more
Sell. :D

B/S Taylor Mays doubling his career INT total (4+ INTs).

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2009, 10:38 PM    (permalink
TACKLE
All-NFLDC

TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by draftguru151 View Post
Sell. :D

B/S Taylor Mays doubling his career INT total (4+ INTs).
I'll sell. I think he gets 3.

B/S - The U will win 9 games.
Old 07-02-2009, 10:41 PM    (permalink
BigJohn98
Pro Bowler

BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Sell. I see another 6-7 win season.

B/S Jermaine Thomas ACC POY
BigJohn98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2009, 10:42 PM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Sell. That Dwyer character is still in the ACC, isn't he?
Sniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2009, 11:01 PM    (permalink
TACKLE
All-NFLDC

TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

You're vote doesn't count.

But seriously, they play a 12 game schedule, plus a bowl game, plus the possibility of playing in the ACCCG. So if they play a 13-14 game season against a weak ACC, its definitely possible that they can pull out 9 wins.
Old 07-03-2009, 07:36 PM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TACKLE View Post
You're vote doesn't count.
You are vote doesn't count = fail.

B/S Darryl Clark as Big 10 OPOY.
Old 07-03-2009, 07:46 PM    (permalink
roscoesdad27
Veteran

roscoesdad27 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roscoesdad27 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roscoesdad27 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roscoesdad27 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roscoesdad27 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roscoesdad27 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roscoesdad27 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roscoesdad27 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roscoesdad27 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roscoesdad27 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roscoesdad27 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniper View Post

B/S Darryl Clark as Big 10 OPOY.
sell..psu lost too many w.r.'s

b/s oklahomas offense ranks higher than floridas
roscoesdad27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2009, 08:19 PM    (permalink
TACKLE
All-NFLDC

Quote:
You got me. I just got Sniped.
Old 07-03-2009, 08:32 PM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by roscoesdad27 View Post
sell..psu lost too many w.r.'s

b/s oklahomas offense ranks higher than floridas
Sell. OU loses too much.

B/S Dez Bryant leads the nation in receiving touchdowns.
Old 07-03-2009, 08:32 PM    (permalink
etk
All-NFLDC

etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

LMFAO!

Even the most hardcore Miami haters and pessimistic fans are predicting at least 8 wins. Have you read Phil Steele's preseason magazine? 6/9 power ratings call us the best team in the ACC. We also qualified in the turnovers/turnaround article and he has us as one of his surprise teams. That dude is always hesitant about us, but even he can admit that we've got talent and we'll be a competitive team.

We got 7 wins LAST year with basically the same team. Now we're a year older and more experienced, with added talent in some areas, plus our OC is a huge improvement.

How does that translate into the same or worse record? I mean, do you even think before you post or do you just let your FSU bias call the shots?

Jermaine Thomas should be ACC PoY considering how bad your QB and WRs will be. Last year you guys couldn't throw against us....now you lost your whole receiving corps. You better pound the rock.

B/S: The big fat Guard (not even gonna say his name lol) on Texas Tech gets 1st team AA

sig by BoneKrusher
etk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2009, 08:38 PM    (permalink
TACKLE
All-NFLDC

Quote:
B/S Dez Bryant leads the nation in receiving touchdowns.
I'll buy. Zach Robinson is back and Okung still has his back.

B/S John Clay leads the Big 10 in rushing.
Old 07-03-2009, 08:43 PM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Quote:
I'll buy. Zach Robinson is back and Okung still has his back.

B/S John Clay leads the Big 10 in rushing.
Buy. Wisconsin has no passing offense.

B/S Brandon Minor finishes second in the Big 10 in rushing.
Old 07-03-2009, 08:47 PM    (permalink
TACKLE
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Buy. Wisconsin has no passing offense.

B/S Brandon Minor finishes second in the Big 10 in rushing.
I got to sell. I have give it to Evan Royster.

B/S - Washington Huskies win 4 games.
Old 07-03-2009, 09:39 PM    (permalink
jballa838
Team Leader
All-Pro

jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

the homer in me says buy. but realistically i'll sell. I see two guaranteed in Idaho and Wassu. Other then that, we have Notre Dame and LSU as our other 2 ooc games, and we play stanford in stanford. It would be tough honestly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by slightlyabroncosfan View Post
JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

jballa838 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2009, 02:32 AM    (permalink
wicket
All-Pro

wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

jep ill say sell as well although they will be much improved

b/s LSU winning their division (not conference)

Saints 2014 draft wish list:
- No pass rusher till the fourth round (or preferably at all)
- Corner or Wideout in the first
- No reaching
- No Kelvin Benjamin
wicket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2009, 02:34 AM    (permalink
Hollywood
Veteran

Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wicket View Post
jep ill say sell as well although they will be much improved

b/s LSU winning their division (not conference)
Buy. Alabama is going to struggle this year, IMO.

Buy/sell Miami Hurricanes having a top 15 ranked defense?
Hollywood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2009, 02:42 AM    (permalink
wicket
All-Pro

wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollywood View Post
Buy. Alabama is going to struggle this year, IMO.

Buy/sell Miami Hurricanes having a top 15 ranked defense?
sell, early twenties i think

b/s ND's defense being ranked higher than ND's offense

- No reaching
- No Kelvin Benjamin
Old 07-04-2009, 06:59 AM    (permalink
roscoesdad27
Veteran

roscoesdad27 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roscoesdad27 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roscoesdad27 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roscoesdad27 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roscoesdad27 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roscoesdad27 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roscoesdad27 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roscoesdad27 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roscoesdad27 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roscoesdad27 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roscoesdad27 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
sell, early twenties i think

b/s ND's defense being ranked higher than ND's offense
sell...the defense will be improved but that offense has top 10 potential.

b/s c.j. spiller acc player of the year
Old 07-04-2009, 07:09 AM    (permalink
wicket
All-Pro

Quote:
sell...the defense will be improved but that offense has top 10 potential.

b/s c.j. spiller acc player of the year
sell, georgia tech rb for that

B/S ND goes into the USC game unbeaten (for info they play Nevada, @Michigan , Michigan State, @Purdue and Washington before USC)

- No reaching
- No Kelvin Benjamin
Old 07-04-2009, 07:14 AM    (permalink
roscoesdad27
Veteran

Quote:
sell, georgia tech rb for that

B/S ND goes into the USC game unbeaten (for info they play Nevada, @Michigan , Michigan State, @Purdue and Washington before USC)
buy... i really like the irish this season

b/s seminoles vs. canes in acc championship game
Old 07-04-2009, 08:31 AM    (permalink
wicket
All-Pro

Quote:
buy... i really like the irish this season

b/s seminoles vs. canes in acc championship game
sell, im really into the hokies this time around

Texas Nebraska for big12 edition

- No reaching
- No Kelvin Benjamin
Old 07-04-2009, 01:16 PM    (permalink
roscoesdad27
Veteran

Quote:
sell, im really into the hokies this time around

Texas Nebraska for big12 edition
sell...i like nebraska in the north but oklahoma is too strong.

b/s florida vs. oklahoma for the national title again
Old 07-04-2009, 01:21 PM    (permalink
wicket
All-Pro

Quote:
sell...i like nebraska in the north but oklahoma is too strong.

b/s florida vs. oklahoma for the national title again
sell, I like florida for it but am not sure about oklahoma at all.

b/s with one game to go before the acc championship neither division is settled?

- No reaching
- No Kelvin Benjamin