Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 05-29-2006, 05:29 PM    (permalink
BehrenMan007
Pro Bowler

BehrenMan007 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.
Default HEAT LEAD PISTONS 3-1

go heat!

credit to cardsalltheway
BehrenMan007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2006, 05:30 PM    (permalink
DChess
All-Pro

DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

since the Cavs are out i havent watche dany playoffs but yea go heat i guess
DChess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2006, 05:33 PM    (permalink
ny10804
All-Pro

ny10804 is a cocksman.ny10804 is a cocksman.ny10804 is a cocksman.ny10804 is a cocksman.ny10804 is a cocksman.

Shaq <23 points, <10 rebounds: PISTONS
Shaq >23 points, >10 rebounds: HEAT
Shaq >23 points, <10 rebounds: HEAT
Shaq <23 points, >10 rebounds: HEAT

Actual: 21, 9 --- guess I was wrong....

I didn't account for him missing 10 FTs....out of 15.....AKA 33%.....I expected at least 50%, guess that was too much...
Old 05-29-2006, 05:35 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I wish the Heat would just put us out of our misery already. I'm tired of these Pistons.
Old 05-29-2006, 05:35 PM    (permalink
BehrenMan007
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by ny10804
Shaq <23 points, <10 rebounds: PISTONS
Shaq >23 points, >10 rebounds: HEAT
Shaq >23 points, <10 rebounds: HEAT
Shaq <23 points, >10 rebounds: HEAT
I like those odds

credit to cardsalltheway
Old 05-29-2006, 05:37 PM    (permalink
Fred Savage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lions WMD
I wish the Heat would just put us out of our misery already. I'm tired of these Pistons.
There playing like they dont give a ****.
Old 05-29-2006, 05:39 PM    (permalink

pistons will tie it up, me and rasheed guarantee it
Old 05-29-2006, 05:41 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm tired of Rasheed mostly. Chauncey acts like a little girl a lot too.. Ben has some attitude problem.. I have a feeling our Starting 5 won't be the same next year... either Sheed gets traded or Ben walks down to Chicago.
Old 05-29-2006, 05:44 PM    (permalink
P-L
Head Moderator
Legend

P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I hate the Heat (except for Wade) so I'm rooting for the Pistons. But the way they are playing basketball bothers me. This is a completely different team than the one from the first 40 games. I don't know what's wrong with them but they aren't playing like they are capable. I started to wonder after that blow out loss against Milwaukee. But after the next 4 I gained some confidence but ever since they have been not very good. Since game 2 of the Cleveland series they've been 3-5, and only 2-2 at the Palace. And their 3 wins haven't been impressive either. The barely avoided going to OT against the Cavs, then played only so-so for 3 quarters in Game 7 before turning it up, and then they looked real well in Game 2 of this series before almost choking it. They need to either step it up big or just lay down, give up, and wait until next year.
P-L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2006, 05:47 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

We should tank next year and draft Greg Oden! :D :D :D :D :D 8) 8) 8)
Old 05-29-2006, 05:55 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Who's We?

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966
SeanTaylorRIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2006, 05:56 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Pistons.
Old 05-29-2006, 05:58 PM    (permalink
P-L
Head Moderator
Legend

P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghettosermon
Who's We?
Me and WMD. We are going to be a two man expansion team in the NBA next year. We are both individually greater than Jordan and LeBron combined. But we're going to tank so we can have a team (Me, WMD, and Oden) that would take God to OT.
P-L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2006, 06:00 PM    (permalink
BehrenMan007
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriots-Lions
Quote:
Since game 2 of the Cleveland series they've been 3-5, and only 2-2 at the Palace. And their 3 wins haven't been impressive either. The barely avoided going to OT against the Cavs, then played only so-so for 3 quarters in Game 7 before turning it up, and then they looked real well in Game 2 of this series before almost choking it. They need to either step it up big or just lay down, give up, and wait until next year.
good point. But they're one good game away from evening the series and swinging the momentum and the home court to Detroit, so I'm worried.

credit to cardsalltheway
Old 05-29-2006, 06:06 PM    (permalink
Nerv

Pistons seem to like playing comparable to crap until they find themselves in a must win situation, this should be a close game wire to wire, in fact right now I am predicting it goes to overtime.

Im sick of how Chauncey & Rasheed are playing. Chauncey refuses to attack the rim and would rather just pump fake and try to draw fouls on the perimeter, he needs to stop trying to flop and get calls on jump shots, just go to the freaking rim youll get the calls there. We all know Rasheed hates to actually play like a PF and post up guys like Udonis Haslem which he could do all night.. instead he will continue to bomb away with jumpers & 3's so we better hope he gets hot or it will be another 9 point performance from Sheed.
Old 05-29-2006, 06:21 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriots-Lions
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghettosermon
Who's We?
Me and WMD. We are going to be a two man expansion team in the NBA next year. We are both individually greater than Jordan and LeBron combined. But we're going to tank so we can have a team (Me, WMD, and Oden) that would take God to OT.
And after we take Oden.. We'll sign a Free Agent that could not only take God to Overtime BY HIMSELF.. But would likely cut off his fingers if given the chance.

That man?

MIKE ABDENOUR

http://www.nba.com/coachfile/mike_abdenour/?nav=page
Old 05-29-2006, 07:32 PM    (permalink
Maroney22

I think the Pistons think they are better than they really are becuase they are not playing up to their potential and dont seem to be playing as hard as the Heat. Wade's gonna drop 40 tonight
Old 05-29-2006, 07:53 PM    (permalink
JETS5128
Pro Bowler

JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I hope the pistons get their sh!t together. Sheed is really starting to piss me off. HE really needs to toughen up. I think that he could be traded after the season. But Tayshaun is becoming such a beast. on pace for 44. To bad no one else can make a shot

Sig by Me
JETS5128 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2006, 08:07 PM    (permalink
Nerv

Can I change my vote on the poll, the Heat are going to win. Hopefully they finish off the Pistons in 5, it is pathetic watching Detroit play right now and I have turned the game off.
Old 05-29-2006, 08:20 PM    (permalink

I hope the heat beat them by 20+ points and go up 3-1 so Fred Savage would just shut up already. Oh wait, he'll still be talking as if its the greatest team ever and theyll win 3 straight and go on to win the NBA Title until it's 4-1. Either way get the next two over fast so we don't have to hear from him until next year.
Old 05-29-2006, 09:50 PM    (permalink
frogstomp

The Pistons are just playing like crap.
Old 05-29-2006, 10:10 PM    (permalink
BehrenMan007
Pro Bowler

heat lead 3-1

credit to cardsalltheway
Old 05-29-2006, 10:15 PM    (permalink
Maroney22

anyone else see culpepper sitting behind Flip?
Old 05-29-2006, 10:15 PM    (permalink
Jay
Pro Bowler

Jay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hair

Thank god. I hope Miami wins the title, though as long as it's not Detroit, I really don't care who wins...
Old 05-29-2006, 10:16 PM    (permalink
BehrenMan007
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maroney22
anyone else see culpepper sitting behind Flip?
Yep. Directly behind Flip.

credit to cardsalltheway