Rookie

Microphon200 smells like sex panther.
Default Colin Cowherd

Who's a fan and who's not? Why?
Microphon200 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2007, 12:34 AM    (permalink
TH3
Veteran

TH3 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.TH3 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

scubba?!?!?!?
TH3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2007, 12:43 AM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I like him a great deal. His show is very enertaining.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
Hint:Not the Bears.
TitleTown088 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2007, 01:04 AM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Like him for the most part. Sometimes he's wrong.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2007, 02:26 AM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

One of the smartest guys in sports. By smartest, I mean most intelligent. He is wrong often times (but as Mel Kiper says, you'll be right 50% of the time, no matter who you are). Colin can admit when he messes up and when he was wrong (i.e. when he thought the Cardinals and Lions were making the playoffs).

He tells the truth and doesn't BS you around. His show yesterday for instance where he told everyone that the NCAA tournament doesn't allow small teams to have a chance actually and no one wants them to win it all. Cited how Geogre Mason games had the lowest tournament rated games, how games with small teams get little attendance, etc. etc. People talk it up, but it is all talk. He cited some other good stuff too. He backs himself up, and he doesn't back down from a fight.

Overall, really intelligent, no BS, and he has fun with stuff. Nothing better.

Follow Me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam
Shane P. Hallam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2007, 02:28 AM    (permalink
Crickett
All-Pro

Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Mocked Eddie Gurrero when he died and for that, I will never be a fan of his.
Crickett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2007, 02:54 AM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I honestly do not know who the guy is. I know I may sound a little out of it but I honestly have not heard of the guy.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:
www.saturdaynightslant.com

Follow me on Twitter
http://twitter.com/#!/LaSportsDude
diabsoule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2007, 03:17 AM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

He's an ESPN Radio personality. He has done some NCAA games for ESPNU with some alternative commentary and sometimes makes an appearance on various ESPN programming.

He is a HUGE College Football guy.

Follow Me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam
Shane P. Hallam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2007, 07:52 AM    (permalink
ricky bobby
Pro Bowler

Location: Oh please give me a good reputation. I'm so concerned with what you think about me!
ricky bobby hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
Like him for the most part. Sometimes he's wrong.
He has a very entertaining show, but "somtimes he's wrong" is an understatement. He's had some crazy predictions out there. I've been listening to him on and off for 3 years now. Here are some of the Ludacris things he's predicted.

- Before 2004 NFL draft he said that nobody liked Drew Brees. He said that his coach doesn't like him. He even said that Brees doesn't like himself. Needless to say, Brees shut him up.

- Before last season he claimed that the Lions, Texans and Cardinals would shock the world and become good football teams. I'm not sure if he was serious.

- The biggest one of them all. Before last season he claimed that the Bears would not be a good team. He said they played too many weak oponents and went on giving a list of everything wrong with the Bears. They went to play in the superbowl.
ricky bobby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2007, 09:46 AM    (permalink
Microphon200
Rookie

Colin Cowherd isn't what everybody makes him out to be. He knows just about nothing. He's just some loser who never played sports. Also, when he'll talk about something and state his view on it, it will be something that is impossible to argue. Examples are Kobe Bryant and the Steelers Doctor. I can't think of any other off the top of my head. He has days to prepare to prepare and talk about his argument, while the listeners have 5 seconds to voice theirs. He knows that he would be blown to pieces if he gave listeners a fair amount of time to argure. On the other hand, Tom Leykis can argue anything and win. And unlike Cowherd, he gives his listeners sometimes up to 30 minutes to talk with him. And also unlike Cowherd, Leykis doesn't have to raise his speaker volume to speak over the listeners. So basically, Cowherd is just some loser they hired to replace Kornheiser.

Tom Leykis-www.blowmeuptom.com
Old 03-09-2007, 09:48 AM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I used to enjoy him. He is no longer on here in the NY area. Talked a lot about college football which you don't get much on the radio around here.
Jughead10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2007, 09:53 AM    (permalink
DeathbyStat
Pro Bowler

DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I hate this **** sucker with a passion. Due to his constant ragging on penn state and the steelers.

He claimed the steelers were AFC Champs and not true super bowl champs.

The way he calls out Mel Kiper and claims to know alot about the draft, and also the fact that he sees sports as simply entertainment and nothing more.

Thank you Lebron James, you are truly a King Among Men.

"O-H-I-O...its a four letter word."
Mike Tirico

Magilla Gorilla ain'ta killa, ...

Roger Goodell's Beautify the NFL Campaign-No Violence-No Criminals-No Fun

I remember Marshawn Lynch
DeathbyStat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2007, 10:03 AM    (permalink
ricky bobby
Pro Bowler

Location: Oh please give me a good reputation. I'm so concerned with what you think about me!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathbyStat View Post
I hate this **** sucker with a passion. Due to his constant ragging on penn state and the steelers.

He claimed the steelers were AFC Champs and not true super bowl champs.

The way he calls out Mel Kiper and claims to know alot about the draft, and also the fact that he sees sports as simply entertainment and nothing more.
"You give me Morelli, I'll give you Salami" - Cowherd

PS. - Your sig is completely homosexual, i'd get rid of it.
Old 03-09-2007, 11:24 AM    (permalink
Acreboy
Pro Bowler

Acreboy hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.Acreboy hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

No because he's more of a homer than anyone about anything.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ricky bobby View Post

Ric Flair uber pwnz.
Acreboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2007, 12:07 PM    (permalink
Microphon200
Rookie

Somebody should make a Colin Cowherd sig.
Old 03-09-2007, 12:09 PM    (permalink
moc182
All-Pro

moc182 is a cocksman.moc182 is a cocksman.moc182 is a cocksman.moc182 is a cocksman.

I generally hate ESPN Radio, but he's very good. I like him and Eric Casilius.

"A real man makes his own luck." Billy Zane, Titanic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emmitt Smith
Donít quit, donít even quit.
moc182 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2007, 12:21 PM    (permalink
ricky bobby
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by moc182 View Post
I hate that guy. He has such an annoying voice and he always does that "yeah monday" thing, which is even more annoying than his voice. As Colin would "Take a fork and shove in right in my retina".
Old 03-09-2007, 12:32 PM    (permalink
ncst8fan83
Pro Bowler

ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by moc182 View Post
erik kuselias no longer does espn radio. he was THE BEST. he left to do that stupid nascar show. nuck fascar.

cowherd is alright. he works my nerves with how stubborn he is on most subjects.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgan Freeman
Titty sprinkles
ncst8fan83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2007, 12:33 PM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Don't really like him. I was listening to him the other day, and he got off track and started talking about stupid crap like his wife and other stuff.
Vikes99ej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2007, 12:37 PM    (permalink
ricky bobby
Pro Bowler

How's this for a sig. LMAO
Old 03-09-2007, 12:41 PM    (permalink
slightlyaraiderfan
All-NFLDC

slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Only reason I listen to the Herd is because Amanda has a sexy voice, hm I wonder what she looks like.
Old 03-09-2007, 12:51 PM    (permalink
etk
All-NFLDC

etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

He sounds pretty good but us folks from Canadia don't get to enjoy or experience any good sports coverage or talk. I mean unless you like watching 20 scrubs babbling for hours discussing the NHL trade deadline, or 2-3 pages of analysis in the paper today about the Saskin controversy. They had a tiny paragraph for the McGahee trade, but they didn't even say what picks they got in return!!

sig by BoneKrusher
etk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2007, 01:09 PM    (permalink
DeathbyStat
Pro Bowler

DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ricky bobby View Post

Who cares this is just the internet its just internet posting it means nothing. Morelli does suck bad though

Thank you Lebron James, you are truly a King Among Men.

"O-H-I-O...its a four letter word."
Mike Tirico

Magilla Gorilla ain'ta killa, ...

Roger Goodell's Beautify the NFL Campaign-No Violence-No Criminals-No Fun

I remember Marshawn Lynch

Last edited by DeathbyStat : 03-09-2007 at 01:18 PM.
DeathbyStat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2007, 01:21 PM    (permalink
BigDawg819
All-NFLDC

BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acreboy View Post
No because he's more of a homer than anyone about anything.

Ric Flair uber pwnz.

That's because he's Jet Flyin, Limousine Ridin, Kiss Stealin, Wheelin Dealin Son of a B!tch! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Job View Post
On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
Quote:
Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!
BigDawg819 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2007, 01:30 PM    (permalink
ricky bobby
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigDawg819 View Post
That's because he's Jet Flyin, Limousine Ridin, Kiss Stealin, Wheelin Dealin Son of a B!tch! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Take it easy accorn boy. Another Cowherd reference there.