Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

View Poll Results: Are you a fan?
Yes. 9 52.94%
No. 8 47.06%
Voters: 17. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-09-2007, 02:33 PM    (permalink
BigDawg819
All-NFLDC

BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ricky bobby View Post
Take it easy accorn boy. Another Cowherd reference there.
I was referring to the 16 Heavyweight Champ....The Nature Boy!
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Job View Post
On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
Quote:
Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!
BigDawg819 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2007, 02:44 PM    (permalink
lionsfan320
Rookie

lionsfan320 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

I like Cowherd, because he seems to say things people all think but are afraid to say, but, I hate him because he is always giving detroit teams/fans hate
Old 03-09-2007, 03:01 PM    (permalink
Microphon200
Rookie

Microphon200 smells like sex panther.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stillaraiderfan View Post
Only reason I listen to the Herd is because Amanda has a sexy voice, hm I wonder what she looks like.
Go onto espnradio.com and go to "The Herd." Go to pictures, scroll through, and you'll find some pics of her.
Microphon200 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2007, 03:02 PM    (permalink
Microphon200
Rookie

Microphon200 smells like sex panther.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ricky bobby View Post
I hate that guy. He has such an annoying voice and he always does that "yeah monday" thing, which is even more annoying than his voice. As Colin would "Take a fork and shove in right in my retina".
Have you ever listened to Dave Cokin?
Microphon200 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2007, 04:00 PM    (permalink
ricky bobby
Pro Bowler

Location: Oh please give me a good reputation. I'm so concerned with what you think about me!
ricky bobby hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Microphon200 View Post
Have you ever listened to Dave Cokin?
Not familiar with that name.
ricky bobby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2007, 04:59 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

He's wrong. But who isn't wrong? Can we really expect these analysts to be 100% right without taking risks? Colin goes out on limbs and he tries to give different perspectives. I don't think his homerism is much more than anyone elses, but he likes big time programs. He does bash the Steelers pretty hard, but he's given them credit when due to. He does it for the Buckeyes too. He's harder on some teams more than others (Michigan), but when they make good changes, he changes his tune. He's enjoyable, makes it fun, and definitely makes you laugh.

Here is sarf's girl. Sorry though bud, she isn't blind:

Follow Me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam

Last edited by Shane P. Hallam : 03-09-2007 at 05:05 PM.
Shane P. Hallam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2007, 05:01 PM    (permalink
ricky bobby
Pro Bowler

Location: Oh please give me a good reputation. I'm so concerned with what you think about me!

She's not that good looking. I'm dissapointed.

PS - somebody better send a link of this thread to colin on monday morning.
Old 03-09-2007, 05:06 PM    (permalink
slightlyaraiderfan
All-NFLDC

slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think she's sexy, in a Rachel Ray kind of way.
Old 03-09-2007, 05:06 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Haha, apparently you haven't heard his rants about online sports forums ricky...

Follow Me on Twitter!
Old 03-09-2007, 05:07 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
I agree, I don't think it's the best picture of her either. I concur on the voice too.

Follow Me on Twitter!
Old 03-09-2007, 05:14 PM    (permalink
ricky bobby
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBond93 View Post
Haha, apparently you haven't heard his rants about online sports forums ricky...
I have. We are apparently all losers. (who knows, maybe we are) Maybe we'll get some pub anyway.
Old 03-09-2007, 05:26 PM    (permalink
etk
All-NFLDC

etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I think she would be smoking hot after a few drinks. She has all the right qualities, it's just her face is weird-looking up close.

sig by BoneKrusher
etk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2007, 05:34 PM    (permalink
BigDawg819
All-NFLDC

BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBond93 View Post
He's wrong. But who isn't wrong? Can we really expect these analysts to be 100% right without taking risks? Colin goes out on limbs and he tries to give different perspectives. I don't think his homerism is much more than anyone elses, but he likes big time programs. He does bash the Steelers pretty hard, but he's given them credit when due to. He does it for the Buckeyes too. He's harder on some teams more than others (Michigan), but when they make good changes, he changes his tune. He's enjoyable, makes it fun, and definitely makes you laugh.

Here is sarf's girl. Sorry though bud, she isn't blind:

I'd hit it sober! :D :D :D

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Quote:
Quote:
Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

Old 03-09-2007, 06:51 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Yeah, let's be honest, my standards aren't super model high or anything.

Follow Me on Twitter!
Old 03-09-2007, 06:54 PM    (permalink
BigDawg819
All-NFLDC

Good looking girl + interest in sports = I'd hit it and be happy :D :D :D

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Quote:
Quote: