Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 07-19-2009, 06:53 AM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Matt Forte = Baby Marcus Allen
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by badgerbacker View Post
Were you possibly in Eau Claire trying to go West on I-94 a few weeks back? I saw a younger looking guy and girl hitchhiking there and thought I remembered you said you were going with a girl.
he went on his own

Gay Ork Wang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2009, 09:09 AM    (permalink
someone447
Pro Bowler

someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitleTown088 View Post
He's lying. The entire " trip" was spent in back of a reststop. :)

Did you hit up Body Enlgish at the hard rock?
Nah, but I did hit up Tao at the Venetian which was crazy. 400+ people in line and we had to wait less than 5 minutes, I was drunk so I don't exactly know how that happened.
Old 07-19-2009, 12:26 PM    (permalink
Primetime21
Veteran

Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by someone447 View Post
Boise was fun, I went up to McCall on the 4th of July, and that was a bit of a **** show, but fun nonetheless.
I was up there at the same time. We really need to start requiring red scarfs or something to signify that you are an NFLDCer.
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
players intsimy latieres are sutpdi. the players areat all unituw/ o dpmt ebem aer about wat the lpater aare calling themeslves of whatever, terhera will Its sutpid/ neever be anothe said playerm. rscj p;syhyrt uniyeee, snf rhyrtrgotr, each player autntiwue for each syste,. /
Alcohol+Draft Forum= Fneuniest timez evverzzz
Primetime21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2009, 12:40 PM    (permalink
jballa838
Team Leader
All-Pro

jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Primetime21 View Post
I was up there at the same time. We really need to start requiring red scarfs or something to signify that you are an NFLDCer.
Blue Bandanas would work, unless some other group is using those to signify their membership with those already.

Quote:
Originally Posted by slightlyabroncosfan View Post
JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

jballa838 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2009, 12:41 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If Scott had swdc merch, that would solve the problem

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2009, 01:10 PM    (permalink
someone447
Pro Bowler

someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Did you happen to stay at the Woodsman? That place was insane, so many drunk assholes who just caused trouble.
Old 07-20-2009, 08:09 AM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Waiting for stories...
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2009, 08:43 AM    (permalink
someone447
Pro Bowler

Well, here is my first story from my trip:

It was my third day out on the road, I had spent the night before at the Air Force Academy with one of my buddies from high school. The AFA is at the far north end of Colorado Springs, and it is almost impossible to get a ride through a city, since most of the traffic is local. So I end up walking 10+ miles through the city before finally getting picked up and taken to the far edge of town. From there I end up in a small mountain town called Walsenburg. I wait at the onramp for 2+ hours before I decide it is time to walk through town to the other onramp and get something to eat on the way. I asked the clerk at the truck stop how I get to the other onramp and they just point up the road.

I couldn't have gotten more than two steps into the city limits when a cop drives past and waves. I think nothing of it and wave back. It started to get a little strange when the cop drove past me every time I crossed a street. The people in this small town were terrified of me. They had no idea what to think, I ended up getting a ride from a woman who works at the prison that is just a couple miles down the road. I wonder if someone called her to get me out of town, since she would have experience dealing with what they thought I was.

I get my last ride of the night and they take me to Trinidad, CO, the sex change capital of the world. They drop me off and point out a place to camp out, while warning me about the possibility of bear activity. So I go into the woods about 50 feet behind a Holiday Inn and I set my pack down. I grab my flashlight and head to Wendy's to grab a bite to eat and refill my water. By the time I get back there's a black bear going through my stuff! I am only able to see it because it turned to look as I shined my flashlight over it. I only saw the glare in its eyes. So I am about 15 feet away from this bear, so I try yelling at it to make it run off, but considering this bear lives off the trash of humans, he isn't scared of us like most bears are. He just looks at me, so I decide it is time to GTFO. I back down the hill and into the Holiday Inn parking lot. I call my parents and tell them what happened, and this older couple is walking a little terrier. The dog barks at me and I had to have jumped 10 feet in the air. The woman starts laughing so I tell them my story. We wait about 15 minutes and go to retrieve my pack. There was absolutely no damage to my pack, but the bear did eat 5+ granola bars and A QUARTER OUNCE OF WEED!!!! Instead of camping out, I ended up staying in the back of the man who helped me get my pack's moving truck.

More to come later.
Old 07-20-2009, 08:51 AM    (permalink
awfullyquiet
Miss NFLDC
All-Pro

awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
There was absolutely no damage to my pack, but the bear did eat 5+ granola bars and A QUARTER OUNCE OF WEED!!!! Instead of camping out, I ended up staying in the back of the man who helped me get my pack's moving truck.
That ruined that trip.

United: "I actually went to the college I root for"
awfullyquiet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2009, 08:55 AM    (permalink
someone447
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by awfullyquiet View Post
That ruined that trip.
I still had close to another ounce, but that wasn't supposed to be for me. But I don't think I can talk about that.
Old 07-20-2009, 10:32 AM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

I couldn't have gotten more than two steps into the city limits when a cop drives past and waves. I think nothing of it and wave back. It started to get a little strange when the cop drove past me every time I crossed a street.
Kind of like in the movie "First Blood". Rambo, John J., is that you?

Quote:
There was absolutely no damage to my pack, but the bear did eat 5+ granola bars and A QUARTER OUNCE OF WEED!!!! Instead of camping out, I ended up staying in the back of the man who helped me get my pack's moving truck.

More to come later.
He probably ate the weed first, got the munchies, and then ate the granola bars.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack
CJSchneider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2009, 10:50 AM    (permalink
Smokey Joe
All-Pro

Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

A high bear is probably funnier in your imagination than it is in real life....

^Thanks to Eaglez.Fan for the sweet sig!

Smokey Joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2009, 11:09 AM    (permalink
Primetime21
Veteran

Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Did you happen to stay at the Woodsman? That place was insane, so many drunk assholes who just caused trouble.
I did stay at the Woodsman for the 2nd through 4th. **** got crazy every night. Dammit if only we had some sort of secret handshake.

If you were there for the 3rd there was a legitimate street fight at like 1 am that was just insane.
Quote:
players intsimy latieres are sutpdi. the players areat all unituw/ o dpmt ebem aer about wat the lpater aare calling themeslves of whatever, terhera will Its sutpid/ neever be anothe said playerm. rscj p;syhyrt uniyeee, snf rhyrtrgotr, each player autntiwue for each syste,. /
Alcohol+Draft Forum= Fneuniest timez evverzzz
Primetime21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2009, 11:20 AM    (permalink
ChezPower4
Pro Bowler

ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I would loved to see a stoned bear.
Old 07-20-2009, 12:03 PM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChezPower4 View Post
I would loved to see a stoned bear.
Seconded. And I'd want to give him props. Not like "Hey guy, you rock" but like a trampoline or some bowling pins.
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2009, 12:12 PM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I've heard that bears actively seek out and eat Mushrooms in the wild, I wonder if it's true.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
Hint:Not the Bears.
TitleTown088 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2009, 12:29 PM    (permalink
marshallb
All-Pro

marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Seconded. And I'd want to give him props. Not like "Hey guy, you rock" but like a trampoline or some bowling pins.
hahaha sig quote.

sig by BK and avy by me
Quote:
If a girl is sucking me off, and I look down and shes beating off a **** of her own, I am absolutely going to tell her to stop. 100% of the time. Explain that ****.
marshallb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2009, 12:50 PM    (permalink
someone447
Pro Bowler

Quote:
I did stay at the Woodsman for the 2nd through 4th. **** got crazy every night. Dammit if only we had some sort of secret handshake.

If you were there for the 3rd there was a legitimate street fight at like 1 am that was just insane.
I was at the bars when it happened, but my buddies were involved in it. One of my buddies was the guy who got his knee kicked out, it turns out he tore his meniscus.
Old 07-20-2009, 01:03 PM    (permalink
no bare feet
Veteran

no bare feet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.no bare feet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.no bare feet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.no bare feet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.no bare feet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.no bare feet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.no bare feet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.no bare feet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.no bare feet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.no bare feet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.no bare feet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yogi Bear was high hence his constant want for picnic baskets.
no bare feet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2009, 01:09 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm not wearing a red scarf or blue bandana, I'm sorry. Lets just get eye patches.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2009, 01:14 PM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by no bare feet View Post
Yogi Bear was high hence his constant want for picnic baskets.
*pppssssssssstttttt* hey BOO BOO haheee....

wanna, huh

*snicker*

get a picanic basket? hehehehe

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
<TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that
The Unseen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2009, 06:12 PM    (permalink
Smokey Joe
All-Pro

Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
I'm not wearing a red scarf or blue bandana, I'm sorry. Lets just get eye patches.
We need special SWDC tattoos on our wrists.

^Thanks to Eaglez.Fan for the sweet sig!

Smokey Joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2009, 06:23 PM    (permalink
The_Dude
Pro Bowler

The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

"Smokey the Bear is way more intense in real life"
The_Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2009, 06:59 PM    (permalink
trkaline
Pro Bowler

trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Dude View Post
"Smokey the Bear is way more intense in real life"
He ain't got **** on smacky the frog.
trkaline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2009, 10:12 PM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Did you follow the unwritten book of the road?

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"
fischbowl is offline   Reply With Quote