Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > College Football

College Football Discuss College Football

Old 07-19-2009, 09:04 AM    (permalink
wicket
All-Pro

wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default top 10 most obnoxious fanbases

link

1 Notre Dame
2 Michigan
3 LSU
4 Oklahoma
5 USC
6 Clemson
7 Ohio State
8 Alabama
9 Florida State
10 Florida

I think texas is missing and to me bama is way to low, of course I personally feel ND is placed wrong but thats not mine to discuss

Saints 2014 draft wish list:
- No pass rusher till the fourth round (or preferably at all)
- Corner or Wideout in the first
- No reaching
- No Kelvin Benjamin
wicket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2009, 09:09 AM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I hate lists like this because they are always so biased.
SuperKevin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2009, 09:25 AM    (permalink
BigJohn98
Pro Bowler

BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Are you serious? FSU above Florida? Florida 10th? Complete joke. Florida has the most obnoxious fanbase in the country. 95% of their fanbase are arrogant ass****s.

Tennessee should be on that list, as well.
BigJohn98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2009, 09:25 AM    (permalink
keylime_5
All-NFLDC

keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't know if you can put Clemson on there without putting South Carolina. I don't know which is worse, I would probably say the Gamecock fans.
Old 07-19-2009, 10:45 AM    (permalink
iowatreat54
Icon

iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yea, no offense to you wicket because you are legit, but ND is easily #1 imo.

I know it's probably not on a national scale, but a lot of Iowa fans are pretty bad.
iowatreat54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2009, 11:20 AM    (permalink
murdamal86
Veteran

murdamal86 could make a wolverine purr.murdamal86 could make a wolverine purr.murdamal86 could make a wolverine purr.murdamal86 could make a wolverine purr.murdamal86 could make a wolverine purr.murdamal86 could make a wolverine purr.murdamal86 could make a wolverine purr.murdamal86 could make a wolverine purr.

This list is bogus, i don't see how UF would even make the list. It's all opinion anyways
murdamal86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2009, 11:25 AM    (permalink
JoeyJr09
Veteran

JoeyJr09 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.JoeyJr09 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.JoeyJr09 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.JoeyJr09 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.JoeyJr09 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.JoeyJr09 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.JoeyJr09 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.JoeyJr09 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.JoeyJr09 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.JoeyJr09 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.JoeyJr09 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

Quote:
Originally Posted by murdamal86 View Post
This list is bogus, i don't see how UF would even make the list. It's all opinion anyways
haha, most on here would agree that UF is ranked way too low.

FSU fans are ok, UT should be on there ahead of them.
JoeyJr09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2009, 11:27 AM    (permalink
sbh15
2010 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Miami, FSU, UT, and UF should all be high on the list.

No arguments.
sbh15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2009, 11:58 AM    (permalink
therock6000
Veteran

therock6000 could make a wolverine purr.therock6000 could make a wolverine purr.therock6000 could make a wolverine purr.therock6000 could make a wolverine purr.therock6000 could make a wolverine purr.therock6000 could make a wolverine purr.

I can understand the view on ND so no issue there...but Bama that low is a joke...

I had a dream that Brady Quinn was rollin' with Omarosa in a 1987 LeSabre
therock6000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2009, 12:06 PM    (permalink
murdamal86
Veteran

murdamal86 could make a wolverine purr.murdamal86 could make a wolverine purr.murdamal86 could make a wolverine purr.murdamal86 could make a wolverine purr.murdamal86 could make a wolverine purr.murdamal86 could make a wolverine purr.murdamal86 could make a wolverine purr.murdamal86 could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeyJr09 View Post
haha, most on here would agree that UF is ranked way too low.

FSU fans are ok, UT should be on there ahead of them.
if you say so. well the "only" thing that really stood out was fireronzook.com lol
Old 07-19-2009, 12:36 PM    (permalink
ChezPower4
Pro Bowler

ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

May not be a huge school but 99% of their fan base are oblivious to what real college football is and they all truly believe that BSU can beat most of the power houses in CFB. They get together by the thousands and wallow around in their ignorance. I would like to shoot all of them......in the head.

Last edited by ChezPower4 : 07-19-2009 at 12:39 PM.
ChezPower4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2009, 01:37 PM    (permalink
kwilk103
Pro Bowler

kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

south florida

cred 2 BoneKrusher
kwilk103 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2009, 01:39 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Tennessee should probably be on there. Every time I go on Volnation it almost makes me want to bash my head on the desk from the ridiculousness of most of those people.
Old 07-19-2009, 01:46 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Texas Tech fans are the worst. How they arent on there is ridiculous. And, yes, OU fans are bad. I have never heard more shittalk from any one in my life. Especially since half the people at OU are just filthy rich fratholes and sorwhores.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2009, 01:52 PM    (permalink
Foosballphan
Rookie

Foosballphan hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.Foosballphan hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

I think it's a decent list. I mean any list like this that can identify Notre Dame as the worst has some credibility. That being said Michigan wouldn't make my top 10 there are so many other appropriate canidates, I'll nominate Nebraska.
Foosballphan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2009, 02:04 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChezPower4 View Post

May not be a huge school but 99% of their fan base are oblivious to what real college football is and they all truly believe that BSU can beat most of the power houses in CFB. They get together by the thousands and wallow around in their ignorance. I would like to shoot all of them......in the head.
No reason to make fun of PrimeTime21

Follow Me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam
Shane P. Hallam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2009, 03:33 PM    (permalink
JoeyJr09
Veteran

JoeyJr09 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.JoeyJr09 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.JoeyJr09 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.JoeyJr09 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.JoeyJr09 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.JoeyJr09 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.JoeyJr09 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.JoeyJr09 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.JoeyJr09 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.JoeyJr09 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.JoeyJr09 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

Quote:
Originally Posted by murdamal86 View Post
if you say so. well the "only" thing that really stood out was fireronzook.com lol
Thats because your part of their fan base. You don't see how you rub other fan bases.
JoeyJr09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2009, 03:40 PM    (permalink
superman8456
Veteran

superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

USC should be either #1 or #2
superman8456 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2009, 03:40 PM    (permalink
murdamal86
Veteran

Florida State fans actually aren't bad

Last edited by murdamal86 : 07-19-2009 at 04:12 PM.
Old 07-19-2009, 06:45 PM    (permalink
wicket
All-Pro

wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'll talk a bit about why i dont think we should be #1 ( I specifically used the word we so that people realise i am in fact biased as hell and i dont feel like arguing on the point because it is a matter of perception anyway)

First of all I do realise that a ton of ND fans are oblivious as hell and very very proud of ND, in fact they may be proud on ND up to a foolish degree HOWEVER, I feel that ND fans are in general more respectfull to competitors. So we do demand tons of respect whether we earned it or not but I feel we are respectfull to other schools in general. This is why I PERSONALLY feel that ND shouldnt be listed first, feel free to disagree with me but I felt like making this point

- No reaching
- No Kelvin Benjamin
Old 07-19-2009, 07:03 PM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn98 View Post
Are you serious? FSU above Florida? Florida 10th? Complete joke. 95% of their fanbase are arrogant ass****s.

Tennessee should be on that list, as well.
The author is a Florida alum. She used to write for Bleacher Report. It's a pretty awful list.

Quote:
Florida has the most obnoxious fanbase in the country.

Nope, those douchers hold that title. :D
Sniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2009, 07:12 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I can tell a Georgia fan came up with this poll.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2009, 07:14 PM    (permalink
BRAVEHEART
Pro Bowler

BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

OSU and Mich should swap places, Florida should be higher, bama should be higher. Take FSU off the list, they aren't that bad. Take USC off the list, or put them at ten. Some pSU fans are whiney lil cry babies, they feel so rightgeous (almost ND like, makes me sick).
Old 07-19-2009, 07:16 PM    (permalink
wicket
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by BRAVEHEART View Post
OSU and Mich should swap places, Florida should be higher, bama should be higher. Take FSU off the list, they aren't that bad. Take USC off the list, or put them at ten. Some pSU fans are whiney lil cry babies, they feel so rightgeous (almost ND like, makes me sick).
sorry but no way

- No reaching
- No Kelvin Benjamin
Old 07-19-2009, 08:27 PM    (permalink
oregonbucfan
Veteran

oregonbucfan hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChezPower4 View Post

yep they believe if they were in the pac X they would give more of a fight than any other school to USC. In reality they would be no better than 5th year in and year out