Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 07-21-2009, 03:16 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by broth223 View Post
This story reminds me of another story.

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/story/8648108

Wouldn't it be hilarious if it was the same guy?
That story just shows that women are whores.
Old 07-21-2009, 03:19 PM    (permalink
ChezPower4
Pro Bowler

ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GB12 View Post
That story just shows that women are whores.
Conniving whores, whom should never be trusted
Old 07-21-2009, 03:21 PM    (permalink
trkaline
Pro Bowler

trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

JBond raped me last July and everyone on nfldc has been making lude comments to me since then...hope you have an attorney Mr.Bond.
trkaline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2009, 03:33 PM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

CC.SD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2009, 03:42 PM    (permalink
wicket
All-Pro

wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PACKmanN View Post
we're on the second page and still no pictures of the girl?

there you go

Saints 2014 draft wish list:
- No pass rusher till the fourth round (or preferably at all)
- Corner or Wideout in the first
- No reaching
- No Kelvin Benjamin
wicket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2009, 03:55 PM    (permalink
Geo
Neo Geo (Moderator)
Icon

Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

More info leaking out:

http://www.post-gazette.com/pg/09202/985356-66.stm

I think there's some fire behind this smoke, but nothing that a settlement won't put out. Without any physical evidence other than a hallway camera (yeah that camera you dumbass Roflisberger) which isn't directly incriminating, it's down to her testimony only.
Old 07-21-2009, 04:32 PM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wicket View Post

there you go
I'm sorry I know it's a sensitive issue but this girl looks more like Big Ben than Big Ben does.
Old 07-21-2009, 04:36 PM    (permalink
ChezPower4
Pro Bowler

ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wicket View Post

there you go
why would Big Ben sexually assault that Elephant?
Old 07-21-2009, 04:41 PM    (permalink
trkaline
Pro Bowler

trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChezPower4 View Post
Because he's a monster who can't help himself. Mr.Goodell I recommend a lifetime ban for this monster. Then when he's gone...I shall laugh when the steelers pick up Vick.
trkaline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2009, 04:42 PM    (permalink
wicket
All-Pro

wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

those reactions seem like the concensus, ive heard everything from me no likey to this picture being evidence #1 for the defense

- No reaching
- No Kelvin Benjamin
Old 07-21-2009, 04:43 PM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Maybe she's got some white girl booty going on.
Old 07-21-2009, 04:49 PM    (permalink
ChezPower4
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by CC.SD View Post
Maybe she's got some white girl booty going on.
What about the Bugs bunny teeth?
Old 07-21-2009, 04:55 PM    (permalink
Mr. Stiller
All-Pro

Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitleTown088 View Post
You already did.

I said I doubt Big ben raped a girl, I have no idea what actually happened or if there is merit to the case. Only Ben really knows that.

I don't need a reason to call youa homer.
1) So When I call things as they are, and it happens to be a Steeler player immediately defending him. I don't care if it was Pacman Jones dude, this investigation is a joke thus far. If more evidence comes out, I may change my mind, but as of right now, It's a joke.

2) Thats what I said. I Can't see how this is an actual case. The evidence is weak at the very best.

3) I don't understand this. I Explained why the case was a joke, a large amount of people agreed (Including you)... this makes me a Homer?

Yeah, I play WoW too.[/center]
Mr. Stiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2009, 04:59 PM    (permalink
Mr. Stiller
All-Pro

Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

so on top of my points before...

Quote:
The complaint details a year-long battle that the woman says she waged against her bosses, depression and anxiety.
So after being raped, she doesn't say anything for a year... Continues to work with a bunch of people that "have it out for her?"

Quote:
The woman was in and out of hospitals several times since the alleged incident, ringing up $380,000 in medical bills, the suit says.
Be interesting to see a detailed list of what it took to rack up 380k in Medical bills over 365 days.

...Seriously?

Old 07-21-2009, 05:01 PM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

Quote:
What about the Bugs bunny teeth?
Yeah...hit it from the back?
Old 07-21-2009, 05:57 PM    (permalink
Philliez01
All-Pro

Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Maybe Roethlisberger used a cool alias, ala Ron Mexico? Tom Poland would be hard to decipher......so it took her a year to find out whom it was?

Give JKPIGSKIN credit for this masterpiece
Philliez01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2009, 06:00 PM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CC.SD View Post
I'm sorry I know it's a sensitive issue but this girl looks more like Big Ben than Big Ben does.
Exactly what I was thinking. That's near masturbation with a wig for him.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
Hint:Not the Bears.
TitleTown088 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2009, 06:08 PM    (permalink
wicket
All-Pro

380.000 in medical bills that is impressive, you can get cancer twice for that money

- No reaching
- No Kelvin Benjamin
Old 07-21-2009, 06:28 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

maybe he just wanted to get his D wet?

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2009, 06:43 PM    (permalink
skarocksoi
Veteran

skarocksoi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.skarocksoi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.skarocksoi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.skarocksoi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.skarocksoi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.skarocksoi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.skarocksoi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.skarocksoi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.skarocksoi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.skarocksoi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.skarocksoi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ben was hooking up with Natalie Gulbis at one point if I recall. If he went from that to this girl after winning two superbowls, I don't even know what to believe in anymore.
skarocksoi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2009, 07:15 PM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
maybe he just wanted to get his D wet?
You don't want a steel curtain D wet, it will rust.

Rimshot!

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
Hint:Not the Bears.
TitleTown088 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2009, 07:35 PM    (permalink
Mr. Stiller
All-Pro

http://www.tmz.com/2009/07/21/ben-ro...ldier-mcnulty/

http://ftpcontent.worldnow.com/woio/pdf/bigben.pdf

Edited in case anyone wants to read the actual civil complaint paperwork.

this just keeps getting more hilarious.

Last edited by Mr. Stiller : 07-21-2009 at 08:09 PM.
Old 07-21-2009, 07:46 PM    (permalink
BlindSite
All-Pro

BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You don't look at the mantel when you poke the fire.

BlindSite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2009, 08:07 PM    (permalink
Addict
All-NFLDC

Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend
Addict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2009, 08:33 PM    (permalink
iowatreat54
Icon

iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Addict View Post
Sorry pedobear, she's too old. :(
iowatreat54 is offline   Reply With Quote