Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Minnesota Vikings Team Forum

Minnesota Vikings Team Forum Discuss the Vikings

Old 07-20-2009, 11:36 PM    (permalink
vikes_28
Resident Ginger
All-Pro

vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Fantasy Football

I have a Fantasy Football league through yahoo. I have 2 spots left and i'm wondering if any of you want. It's all guys on NFLDC and General Zod is one of the guys. So if you want to join PM me and I will shoot you the link.

sig by fenikz
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
You are just a terrible person.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
I have an iPhone.
vikes_28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2009, 11:58 PM    (permalink
B-rand
Rookie

B-rand is a cocksman.B-rand is a cocksman.B-rand is a cocksman.

I'm involved in a different kind of fantasy football, which has some openings for someone interested in giving it a shot.

What it is:
the league is held together at an online forum which holds all the information you need to follow the season (and off season as well) You get to sign up to be the General Manager of one of the NFL teams. You make the decisions: which players to trade, which to resign, who to try and get in free agency, set the depth chart, choose an offensive and defensive philosophy. The games for the season are simulated on the Madden NFL video game and the results are posted. The highest points of action are: before the season (finalizing trades and your roster) during the simulation of the season (adjusting depth chart for injuries) resigning and free agency, and the draft. Yes you get to choose who you draft as well. Anyone with interest can pm me for the link to the forum, or ask questions.
Old 08-06-2009, 01:00 PM    (permalink
General Zod
All-Pro

General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vikes_29 View Post
General Zod is one of the guys.
You should have left that part out! :-)

Im not liked here becuase of my dislike for T-Jack. Because of this I am constantly pm'ed and rep punched. lol

http://www.change.org/petitions/trac...share_petition
General Zod is offline   Reply With Quote