Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 07-21-2009, 03:42 PM    (permalink
RCAChainGang
Pro Bowler

RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Worst game

For your team what game is the game that you hate the most. The game that makes you ill, if you will.

For the Colts its AFC Championship Jan. 18, 2003 IND-14;NE-24

Sig by BoneKrusher
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Bill Polian is cancer wrapped in AIDS delivered in an XXL enema so please don't expect me to disagree with you.
RCAChainGang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2009, 03:50 PM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Super Bowl 39.
Sniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2009, 03:51 PM    (permalink
AntoinCD
All-Pro

AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just ask David Tyree and his damn helmet. Also the AFC Championship game three years ago against the Colts when they came back comes nextfor me

BoneKrusher killing it with the sig
AntoinCD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2009, 03:54 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Bears in MNF and Superbowl XLIII

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2009, 03:56 PM    (permalink
kalbears13
Pro Bowler

Location: The difference between a child's toy and an adult toy
kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Oh jeez...

If we're going before I was born... The Drive (and also The Fumble and Red Right 88)

During my lifetime...wow there are a lot...

We'll start off with pretty much any game between the Browns and Steelers since 1999. The playoff loss was pretty bad too. (Although they have won some, most of them have been brutal)

The game against Arizona when Kellen Winslow caught the pass in the endzone and was pushed out, because I was there and looking back, they would have made the playoffs.

Losing to Cincinnati to clinch a playoff spot that same year.

Curveball- I hate the two recent Super Bowl wins by the Steelers and the Ravens Super Bowl win. It kills me.
Old 07-21-2009, 03:59 PM    (permalink
Bengalsrocket
Pro Bowler

Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

January 8th, 2006 at Paul Brown Stadium in Cincinnati, OH. Steelers 31 - Bengals 17.
Bengalsrocket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2009, 04:11 PM    (permalink
terribletowel39
All-Pro

terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

January 28th, 1996.

Fewest INT's thrown all year for a QB that had 16 starts. And Neil 'Oh, thats a Cowboy's defender' O'Donnell throws 2 interceptions directly into Larry Brown's chest. Complete sack of ****.

Not to mention Larry Brown sucked balls. He was picked in the 12th round. And he sucked. STUPID!!!

I was 10 then so I don't really remember it that well but replays and what not, I've watched it.

Games I've seen and remember. Patriots in 2004. We went 15-1. And beat them earlier in the year. And then the playoff game we were not even close.

Silverback....still the best.

+rep to Jakey for the sig

Last edited by terribletowel39 : 07-21-2009 at 04:18 PM.
terribletowel39 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2009, 04:12 PM    (permalink
Geo
Neo Geo (Moderator)
Icon

Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RCAChainGang View Post
For your team what game is the game that you hate the most. The game that makes you ill, if you will.

For the Colts its AFC Championship Jan. 18, 2003 IND-14;NE-24
Definitely disagree, it's 2005 all the way imo. The playoff loss to the Steelers. Everything was set up for them, the Broncos in the AFCCG and Seattle in a dome for the Super Bowl, and they completely blew it. So badly on multiple fronts. Can't even get into it the game itself, deep down I don't think I've fully gotten over it yet.

If there's one game you couldn't pay me to watch again, it's that one.
Old 07-21-2009, 04:17 PM    (permalink
RCAChainGang
Pro Bowler

RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geo View Post
Definitely disagree, it's 2005 all the way imo. The playoff loss to the Steelers. Everything was set up for them, the Broncos in the AFCCG and Seattle in a dome for the Super Bowl, and they completely blew it. So badly on multiple fronts. Can't even get into it the game itself, deep down I don't think I've fully gotten over it yet.

If there's one game you couldn't pay me to watch again, it's that one.
Yeah that's definately up there. It's the only game I witnessed in person and I was surrounded by steeler fans. I don't know it's just something about new England that just eats away at my stomach.

Edit: only game I've witnessed in Indianapolis...

Sig by BoneKrusher
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Bill Polian is cancer wrapped in AIDS delivered in an XXL enema so please don't expect me to disagree with you.

Last edited by RCAChainGang : 07-21-2009 at 04:20 PM.
RCAChainGang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2009, 04:20 PM    (permalink
wicket
All-Pro

wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

saints losing to the bears in the nfccg

Saints 2014 draft wish list:
- No pass rusher till the fourth round (or preferably at all)
- Corner or Wideout in the first
- No reaching
- No Kelvin Benjamin
wicket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2009, 04:20 PM    (permalink
Maybe Next Year Millen2
Veteran

Maybe Next Year Millen2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe Next Year Millen2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe Next Year Millen2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe Next Year Millen2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe Next Year Millen2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe Next Year Millen2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe Next Year Millen2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe Next Year Millen2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe Next Year Millen2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe Next Year Millen2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe Next Year Millen2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

All 97 losses in the Millen era spring to mind. But mainly All 16 of Detroits games last year. Tough to get over that. Especially the 7 blowouts. The 7 losses after a 6-2 start in 2007 was also brutal. Playoffs losses in the 90s don't bother me anymore after the Millen era.
Maybe Next Year Millen2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2009, 04:28 PM    (permalink
TimD
All-Pro

TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Doug Brien vs the Steelers
Old 07-21-2009, 04:30 PM    (permalink
dc22
Veteran

dc22 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Packers- 4th and 26
dc22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2009, 04:32 PM    (permalink
ChezPower4
Pro Bowler

ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Packers losing Super Bowl XXXII to ******* Denver. Can't even watch that game anymore.
Old 07-21-2009, 04:34 PM    (permalink
Beans
DC GFX Team
All-Pro

Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

that one mnf game where the bucs were up like 3 touchdowns and lost to the colts

bonekrusher on the sig magic
Quote:
<beans> libid dont worry man i think fondling big black men is a perfectly worthy career goal
<JBond> laughing so hard I am crying
Beans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2009, 04:36 PM    (permalink
trkaline
Pro Bowler

trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Last years AFCCG, where the Ravens lost to the Stillers for the 3rd time in another close arse game that could have been won.
trkaline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2009, 04:38 PM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm tempted to say the 94 Super Bowl, but that was just a mismatch. It's got to the 06 divisional playoffs @SD vs. New England.

New England won in the final minute after...

2 (deserved! wtf drayton a headbutt argggghhh) personal fouls that converted third downs for the opposing offense.

eric parker dropped 3 passes on third down, and then muffed and lost a punt.

Kaeding missed two chippy field goals

Horrifying Rivers interception

LT got 9 touches in the second half despite utterly dominating in the first, with a lead.

Marty elects to go for it on 4th and 11, in FG range, on the first possession of the game.

MARLON MCCREE INTERCEPTS THE BALL ON 4TH DOWN WITH 6 MINUTES LEFT AND FUMBLES IT AWAAAAAAAAY while running around like a jerkoff.

holy god it was a living nightmare. I can't believe it was a last second loss.
CC.SD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2009, 05:04 PM    (permalink
Todd Bertuzzi
All-Pro

Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniper View Post
Super Bowl 39.
This 10 char
Old 07-21-2009, 05:04 PM    (permalink
DHVF
All-NFLDC

DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Dirtybirds....To this day, I will always and forever hate the dirtybirds....

DHVF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2009, 05:19 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

As part of a younger generation of Bills fans, it involves Frank Wycheck and an illegal forward pass.

There's a pretty big one here that I will not directly refer to. I was about 1 at the time, anyway, and don't have much memory of that or the next three.

MNF against Dallas was pretty bad. There's just so much wrong with that game.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2009, 05:20 PM    (permalink
themaninblack
All-Pro

themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

2005 Playoff game against the Steelers.

^A Bonekrusher production^
Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165
themaninblack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2009, 05:22 PM    (permalink
The Dynasty
Pro Bowler

The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by diehardvikingsfan View Post
Dirtybirds....To this day, I will always and forever hate the dirtybirds....
With out a doubt that game. I can't stand when anyone brings it up. I can handle the Cardinals game where we lost at the last second but I can't that game.

Vikings | Yankees | Magic | Sabres | Chelsea FC | Alabama | St. Bonaventure
The Dynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2009, 05:24 PM    (permalink
Malaka
Thinking of Juan
Pro Bowler

Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Last years Giants Eagles playoff game, I know it's probably not the worst but I have only been into football for the last 3 years, and so that's been the worst for me.

Bone Krusher, the best
Malaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2009, 05:25 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

2002 Playoff Game against the 49er's. Giants had a huge lead and gave it up. We then had a FG to win and Trey Junkin messed up the snap. There was actually a PI on that play that should have been called which would have given us another chance.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2009, 05:28 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

1998 NFC Championship game against the Falcons. Double digit favorites, blew a lead in regulation, and still had the chance to win it if Gary Andersen didn't miss his only field goal of the season from about 40 yards out in OT. Every Vikings fan remembers where they were when that piece of **** missed that kick.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote