Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 07-21-2009, 07:11 PM    (permalink
49ersfan_87
Pro Bowler

49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Same name couple getting married

http://www.nbcmiami.com/news/local/A...lys.html?yhp=1

Kelly Hildebrandt will be marrying Kelly Hildebrandt.

Quote:
Kelly the female, from Coral Springs, was curious to see profiles of people with the same name when she happened across Kelly the male in Lubbock, Texas.
"I searched my own name and he's the only one who came up and actually in the picture he didn't have a shirt on and I was like oh he's cute," said the female Kelly.
Three weeks later, male Kelly flew to South Florida to meet female Kelly, and they hit it off immediately.
And now in just three months, the Hildebrandts will officially be married.
49ersfan_87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2009, 07:15 PM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

**** em both!

YAYareaRB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2009, 07:19 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

she flew to south florida to meet some dude three weeks after meeting him over the internet? What a ****.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2009, 07:19 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

That's how I hope to meet the woman I marry. Shirtless and on the internet. Oh yeah. I would hope she doesnt have my name, though. Cause, then she would more than likely be a dude. People do some crazy things. The internet really is serious business these days.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2009, 07:32 PM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

and I ******* hate guys named Kelly.

Old 07-21-2009, 08:06 PM    (permalink
jballa838
Team Leader
All-Pro

jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Note to self, change default pic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by slightlyabroncosfan View Post
JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

jballa838 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2009, 08:12 PM    (permalink
LizardState
All-Pro

LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

That's just plain redundant. This is as close to incest as the law allows.

If they have a child of either gender, what do you think they'll name it ?

If you tried that incredible coincidence pickup line in a bar, then this might be a story. Over the Net meeting b/c of a shirtless pic with this coincidence is just shallow.
LizardState is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2009, 08:14 PM    (permalink
jballa838
Team Leader
All-Pro

jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I wonder if they get divorced, if she'll go by her maiden name. Oh wait.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by slightlyabroncosfan View Post
JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

jballa838 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2009, 08:44 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LizardState View Post
If they have a child of either gender, what do you think they'll name it ?
They'll have twins. One will be a boy. One will be a girl. They'll both be named Taylor. ;)

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
TitanHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2009, 08:47 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

When I was in high school one of my history teachers married a dude w/ the same last name...An uncommon name as well, I thought that was wierd enough. This is just on another level, though.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 07-21-2009, 08:50 PM    (permalink
BlindSite
All-Pro

BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hot...........

BlindSite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2009, 09:11 PM    (permalink
Addict
All-NFLDC

Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

having sex would be like masturbating... how do you tell your friends?

"Yeah I'm with Kelly right now"
- "That's sick dude"
"no, the girl Kelly"
- "what?"
"yeah, Kelly as in the girl"
- "what's her last name?"
"...Hildebrandt"
- "Kel, dude, that's your last name"
"I Know, funny coincidence right?"
- "you disgust me dude, just say you're spankin' it next time, you sick bastard"

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend
Addict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2009, 09:24 PM    (permalink
holt_bruce81
All-Pro

holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I feel like I've read this somewhere before.
Old 07-21-2009, 09:25 PM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by holt_bruce81 View Post
I feel like I've read this somewhere before.
Yahoo? ..........(10 ******* characters)

Old 07-21-2009, 09:27 PM    (permalink
LizardState
All-Pro

LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

they would have only one name on the joint checking acct. checks. No bank will ever believe them.

And opening each other's mail, "How did I know it was yours?"
LizardState is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2009, 09:42 PM    (permalink
gameplaya2435
Rookie

gameplaya2435 is a cocksman.gameplaya2435 is a cocksman.gameplaya2435 is a cocksman.gameplaya2435 is a cocksman.

Brings new meaning to Mr. and Mrs. Kelly Hildebrandt.

And seeing how my name is Jordan, I'm going to hit up the facebook search feature. :p
Old 07-21-2009, 09:44 PM    (permalink
iowatreat54
Icon

iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
she flew to south florida to meet some dude three weeks after meeting him over the internet? What a ****.
He flew to South Florida. He is from Texas.
iowatreat54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2009, 11:17 PM    (permalink
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
All-NFLDC

MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If I was a lady with my name I'd marry me too

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
do i tell you when to flip the burger?
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2009, 11:47 PM    (permalink
El Peefs?????
Pro Bowler

El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Pics or it never happened
El Peefs????? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2009, 12:26 AM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Kinky Kelly and the Sexy Stud

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"
fischbowl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2009, 12:50 AM    (permalink
ChezPower4
Pro Bowler

ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This is very odd but awesome, plus that girls pretty decent.
Old 07-22-2009, 01:09 AM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LizardState View Post
they would have only one name on the joint checking acct. checks. No bank will ever believe them.

And opening each other's mail, "How did I know it was yours?"
They could just list their middle initial whenever they have to give out their names from now on.

I don't think this is an unprecedented occurance. The girl's last name could have been anything. As long as her first name is the same as her husband's and she takes his last name, their names would be the same. That's probaby happened before. This case is just unique because they have the same first and last name before they get married.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
TitanHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2009, 01:12 AM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

[img]http://media.nbcmiami.com/images/300*164/hildebrandtA.jpg[/img]

Nice camo, douche bag

She is kinda hot

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"
fischbowl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2009, 01:14 AM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

She's not bad...I'm sure if some chick sought me out on the internet she would probably look more like Rosie O'Donnell.

"Hey, how's it going M.O.T.H.? So we have the same name. Isn't that strange? We should meet."

*M.O.T.H. looks at chicks pic*

Blocked.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS

Last edited by M.O.T.H. : 07-22-2009 at 01:16 AM.
Old 07-22-2009, 01:20 AM    (permalink
Smokey Joe
All-Pro

Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

yay?

^Thanks to Eaglez.Fan for the sweet sig!

Smokey Joe is offline   Reply With Quote