Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 07-24-2009, 07:40 PM    (permalink
djp
Team Leader
Icon

djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default The Official SWDC TeamBuilder Dynasty Thread : SWDC University Bullets

** ROSTER FULL **

9/5 Stanford Cardinal
9/12 #14 Boise State Broncos
9/19 @ #21 Nebraska Cornhuskers
9/26 @ #4 Southern Cal Trojans
10/3 @ #12 Oregon Ducks
10/10 Arizona State Sun Devils
10/7 BYE
10/24 @ #15 California Golden Bears
10/31 @ Notre Dame Fighting Irish
11/7 @ Arizona Wildcats
11/14 UCLA Bruins
11/21 Oregon State Beavers
11/28 @ Washington Huskies

CURRENT COMMITS

Ok, so here's the deal... jballa was going to make a teambuilder team, but that hasn't happened. I'll do it, because I haven't started an offline dynasty and this seems like it would be fun.

I am going to take 20 players. 5 seniors, 5 juniors, 5 sophomores, and 5 freshman.

Seniors will be highly ranked and pretty much guaranteed a starting spot. Realistically, I'd like a senior MLB, WR, and CB if possible. Juniors, QB, LT, DT, etc. Don't make Scott, he's already the head coach.

The team will be located in Sacramento, CA and replace a to be announced later team in the Pac-10. We are 4 stars out of 6 and will be running a spread offense. Team colors are black, neon green, and white.

So, fill out this application please.

Name :
Number :
Position :
Height/Weight:
Class :
Type (Blocking TE, Scrambling QB, Speed WR, etc):
Any other info you might want to add :

Also, I need a good graphics guy to make me a custom logo to use for our squad before I can create the team officially. I pm'd fenikz on IRC, but he didn't answer, so anyone else that wants to, I'd love to see what you come up with.

The logo either needs to say "SWDC", "Mavericks", or "SWDC Mavericks" in black, neon green, and white.

Thanks guys. I'll update of course with videos, pictures, recruiting updates, game summaries as I go along. This will not be a single season dynasty, I plan on doing this for awhile, at least 2-3 years, so don't be shy to make a freshman (and you might even start.. who knows?)

Seniors
C #57 Trevor Andrews
DT #94 Rodney Rutherford
MLB #54 Jackson Hellyeah (Worst name ever)
DE #69 Jack Daniels
RG #77 Alberto Strongbow

Juniors
QB #2 James Bond
LB #2 Ko Mayhan
DE #98 Jamal Umenyiora
WR #9 Jerrell Dunlap
SS #24 Marcus Fenikz

Sophomores
LT #69 Jabroni James
TE #88 Jay Thomas
RB #29 Jay Slider
DT #99 DeMarcus Brown
FS #26 Edgerrin Mays-Taylor

Freshman
WR #1 Luke Uno
RB #21 Filthy McNasty
K #68 Beyer Barron
CB #7 Frank McGillicutty
RT #76 Abraham Ham

Last edited by djp : 07-24-2009 at 09:48 PM.
djp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2009, 07:47 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Name : James Bond

Number : 2 (because you only live twice)

Position : QB

Class : Junior

Height/Weight: 6'4 195

Type (Blocking TE, Scrambling QB, Speed WR, etc): Pocket Passer with elite arm strength

Any other info you might want to add : He gets all the ladies, and is armed on the field.

Follow Me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam

Last edited by Shane P. Hallam : 07-24-2009 at 08:03 PM.
Shane P. Hallam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2009, 07:49 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Name : Trevor Andrews
Number : 57
Position : C
Class : Senior
Type (Blocking TE, Scrambling QB, Speed WR, etc): Balanced
Any other info you might want to add : I'm awesome!
Size: 6-3 309

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg

Last edited by draftguru151 : 07-24-2009 at 08:04 PM.
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2009, 07:50 PM    (permalink
StackJaxx
Rookie

Location: only gangstas read this. congratulations on being gangsta.
StackJaxx wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.StackJaxx wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.StackJaxx wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.StackJaxx wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.StackJaxx wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.StackJaxx wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.StackJaxx wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.StackJaxx wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.StackJaxx wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.StackJaxx wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.StackJaxx wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

Name : Luke Uno
Nickname: Neo.
Number : 1
Position : WR
Class : freshmen.
Type (Blocking TE, Scrambling QB, Speed WR, etc): speed WR.
Any other info you might want to add : Cocky and dreaded. TATS. rocks the visor and long socks. has moves for days and is a highlight machine. in high school, took 2 teachers to prom. got a PHD in Spacial Analysis, just to understand how open he is. his senior quote was, "call him gilligan, this ***** aint never gettin off this island. ". has a celebration planned for every catch over 15 yards. running across the middle in not in his job. SWAG.
Height: 6'1
Weight: 195
Comparison: DeSean Jackson with the personality of Marshawn and Keyshawn.

Last edited by StackJaxx : 07-24-2009 at 09:04 PM.
StackJaxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2009, 07:54 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Name : Ko Mayhan
Number : 2
Position : OLB
Class : So
Type: Balanced/Coverage LB
Any other info you might want to add : Xavier Adibi clone in terms of ability, great sideline to sideline speed, so on. Has a sweet visor, because sweet visors are sweet.
Ht 6'4
Wt 229

Video Games - Anime - Comics - Cosplay - etc

A site dedicated to giving support and exposure to female
geeks and gamers, while also providing a community for
people of all genders to hang out and discuss their
favorite nerd past-times without needing to worry about or
deal with the prejudice and mistreatment that's so common online.

Last edited by comahan : 07-24-2009 at 08:01 PM.
comahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2009, 07:56 PM    (permalink
djp
Team Leader
Icon

djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Forgot, add in your height weight.
Old 07-24-2009, 07:57 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Jamaal Umenyiora
DE
Class: Junior

6'3
270 lbs

-excellent pass rusher. just has a knack for getting to the QB
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2009, 07:59 PM    (permalink
sbh15
2010 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Name : Filthy McNasty
Number : 21
Position : RB
Height/Weight: 5' 9", 180 lbs.
Class : True Fresh
Type: Speed RB

Wicked awesome Kick/Punt returner

gear:

3Bar Rb Helmet
Dark visor
TC Thin Wrist on elbow
Black wrist bands
swoosh gloves
high socks, thin black ankle tape

Last edited by sbh15 : 07-24-2009 at 08:07 PM.
sbh15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2009, 08:00 PM    (permalink
badgerbacker
Pro Bowler

badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Name: Jerrell Dunlap
Number: 9
Position: WR
Height/Weight: 5'9", 186
Class: JR
Type: Basically Steve Smith. Short, but great speed, quickness and hands. Good returnman. Amazing YAC ability, will break some tackles.

Last edited by badgerbacker : 07-24-2009 at 08:02 PM.
badgerbacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2009, 08:00 PM    (permalink
JT Jag
Pro Bowler

JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Sophomore Jay Thomas
Receiving Tight End, #88
6'5 240 lbs

His combination of height, strength, athleticism and good hands make him a dangerous threat down the seam and in the red zone. A work in progress blocking, especially when held back to pass-protect.

Last edited by JT Jag : 07-24-2009 at 08:06 PM.
JT Jag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2009, 08:05 PM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Name : Jabroni James
Number : 69
Position : LT
Height/Weight: 6'9 313
Class : Sophmore
Type (Blocking TE, Scrambling QB, Speed WR, etc): Pass Blocking
Any other info you might want to add : One of the best OT prospects coming out of high school in the last decade

My Raiders Mock

RaiderNation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2009, 08:06 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Name: Marcus Fenikz
Position: SS
Height: 6'3
Weight: 230
Class: Junior
Comparison: Adrian Wilson
Old 07-24-2009, 08:09 PM    (permalink
sbh15
2010 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Logo?

sbh15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2009, 08:10 PM    (permalink
Beans
DC GFX Team
All-Pro

Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Name : Jay Slider
Number : 29
Height/Weight: 6'2, 254
Class : Sophomore
Type (Blocking TE, Scrambling QB, Speed WR, etc): Power RB
Comparison: Mike Alstott

I can probably hit you up with a logo too, pm me with the details

bonekrusher on the sig magic
Quote:
<beans> libid dont worry man i think fondling big black men is a perfectly worthy career goal
<JBond> laughing so hard I am crying
Beans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2009, 08:10 PM    (permalink
djp
Team Leader
Icon

We've switched the name to the Bullets since JBond made fun of the last name. That's pretty good though. Thanks
Old 07-24-2009, 08:20 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Name : Beyer Barron (Say it fast!)

Number : 68

Position : K

Height/Weight: 6'0 205

Class : Freshman

Type (Blocking TE, Scrambling QB, Speed WR, etc): Hella Accurate, Clutch

Any other info you might want to add : Top kicker in the nation as a recruit, 4.0 student
Old 07-24-2009, 08:22 PM    (permalink
djp
Team Leader
Icon

I'll post my guy

Name : Rodney Rutherford
Number : 94
Position : DT
Height/Weight: 6'1 345
Type (Blocking TE, Scrambling QB, Speed WR, etc): Run Stuffing DT
Any other info you might want to add : Pat Williams Part II
Old 07-24-2009, 08:23 PM    (permalink
djp
Team Leader
Icon

We need guards, corners, linebackers, and defensive linemen.
Old 07-24-2009, 08:23 PM    (permalink
superman8456
Veteran

superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Name : DeMarcus Brown
Number : 99
Position : DT
Height/Weight: 6'5, 290
Type (Blocking TE, Scrambling QB, Speed WR, etc): Pass Rusher
Any other info you might want to add : Extreme athlete for a 290 pound man. Best comparison would be Darnell Dockett. He reps the taped fingers, wrist brace, thin armband team color, with the mid socks and hi top Nikes.
superman8456 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2009, 08:42 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Name : Damien James-Barber
Nickname: "Ookla" - Character from Thundar, the Barbarian, "Ookla The Mock"
Number : 24
Height/Weight: 6'0", 220
Type (Blocking TE, Scrambling QB, Speed WR, etc): Violent Demolisher/Excellent Pass Catcher. Needs to be coached up on blocking (but just a sophomore! ;)). Combination of a young Edgerrin James & Marion Barber.
Any other info you might want to add : Charasmatic personality. Teammates seem to respect him because he's well liked by everyone. Acts like an upper classman... Even though he's just a sophomore, he's coordinating the freshman hazing pranks!
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2009, 08:44 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Crap Beans... you chose a sophomore RB while I was writing mine up... though your guy sounds more like a Fullback.

Lemme know if I should switch djp.
Old 07-24-2009, 08:47 PM    (permalink
djp
Team Leader
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
Crap Beans... you chose a sophomore RB while I was writing mine up... though your guy sounds more like a Fullback.

Lemme know if I should switch djp.
We've got 2 Running backs already, although the freshman RB is more of a kick returner at this point. I'd be willing to make another RB, I can't guarantee he'll get a ton of carries though. We need corners in the worst way. The ones they gave us are pretty trashy. Preferably someone we can build our defense around with commies guy.
Old 07-24-2009, 08:48 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Name : Jackson Hellyeah
Number : 54
Position : MLB
Height/Weight: 6'1/245
Type (Blocking TE, Scrambling QB, Speed WR, etc): Coverage MLB
Any other info you might want to add : Tattooed, Visor. Compares to Brian Urlacher early in his career.
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2009, 08:48 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by djp View Post
We've got 2 Running backs already, although the freshman RB is more of a kick returner at this point. I'd be willing to make another RB, I can't guarantee he'll get a ton of carries though. We need corners in the worst way. The ones they gave us are pretty trashy. Preferably someone we can build our defense around with commies guy.
HEY! my DE AND Commie's guy build the D around. I FEEL EXCLUDED!
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2009, 08:49 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by djp View Post
We've switched the name to the Bullets since JBond made fun of the last name. That's pretty good though. Thanks
While we're at it.... Why Neon Green? ugh.