Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 07-24-2009, 10:12 PM    (permalink
StackJaxx
Rookie

Location: only gangstas read this. congratulations on being gangsta.
StackJaxx wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.StackJaxx wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.StackJaxx wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.StackJaxx wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.StackJaxx wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.StackJaxx wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.StackJaxx wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.StackJaxx wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.StackJaxx wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.StackJaxx wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.StackJaxx wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

damn our schedule looks crazy.
uno looks forward to proving he can beast on the big boys. SC dont want it with uno.
StackJaxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2009, 10:19 PM    (permalink
JT Jag
Pro Bowler

JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Thomas has reportedly been working hard over the offseason to improve on a fairly impressive rookie campaign. His intention is to take over as Uno's dump-off guy, and has been working with a JUGS machine leant to him by the school. Every day he catches balls from it until he gets 300 in a row without dropping one.
JT Jag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2009, 10:21 PM    (permalink
djp
Team Leader
Icon

djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

1-0: Bullets make quick work of Stanford 49-31 with special teams play

SACRAMENTO - The Bullets got off to a great start to their 2009 season. How great? How about a 93 yard kick return to start the game?

Junior Jerrell Dunlap took it to the house, igniting the 84,513 in attendance at Keak Da Sneak Stadium. The place went absolutely crazy, perfect blocks all the way up the right sideline for the score.

Junior quarterback James Bond completed 15-of-29 completions, totaling over 400 yards through the air. He was precise throughout the first half, but got sloppy in the third quarter, throwing 3 interceptions.

The first play of the third quarter, freshman RB Filthy McNasty took a punt 74 yards to the house on a tremendous return.

Stanford never really had any chance to compete in this game, although they did string together a few nice possessions in a row.

The Bullet defense was inconsistent, giving up 186 yards in the air and 169 on the ground. They did force a few turnovers, however.

Senior corner Marcus McKeon tallied his first interception of the year and linebacker Ko Mayhan forced and recovered a fumble in the 3rd quarter.

Here is the scoring summary and game stats for the evening.

Stanford 7 17 7 0 - 31
SWDC 21 14 14 0 - 49

1st
TD SWDC J. Dunlap returned kickoff 93 yds (B. Barron kick)
TD Stan R. Whalen 1 yd pass from A. Luck (T. Golia kick)
TD SWDC S. Carlton 11 yd pass from J. Bond (B. Barron kick)
TD SWDC J. Johnson 69 yd pass from J. Bond (B. Barron kick)

2nd
FG Stan T. Golia 37 yd
TD Stan R. Whalen 7 yd pass from A. Luck (T. Golia kick)
TD SWDC J. Johnson 68 yd pass from J. Bond (B. Barron kick)
TD Stan C. Amajoyi 34 yd fumble return (T. Golia kick)
TD SWDC N. Hardy 51 yd pass from J. Bond (B. Barron kick)

3rd
TD SWDC F. McNasty returned punt 74 yds (B. Barron kick)
TD Stan R. Whalen 29 yd pass from A. Luck (T. Golia kick)
TD SWDC S. Carlton 47 yd pass from J. Bond (B. Barron kick)

Passing
J. Bond 15/29 405 yds 5 TD 3 INT

Rushing
J. Slider 15 car 65 yds
F. Mcnasty 2 car 11 yds

Receiving
N. Hardy 5 rec 115 yds 1 TD
J. Slider 4 rec 69 yds
S. Carlton 3 rec 66 yds
J. Johnson 2 rec 137 yds 2 TD
L. Uno 3 rec 33 yds
J. Thomas 1 rec 18 yds

Defensive
J. Daniels 9 tackles, 2 TFL, 2 sacks
E. Mays-Taylor 9 tackles, 1 TFL
K. Mayhan 7 tackles
T. Crum 7 tackles
M. Fenikz 3 tackles (injured in 1st, status questionable for week 2)
R. Byrd 5 tackles, 1 TFL
R. Rutherford 3 tackles, 1 TFL, 1 sack
D. Brown 1 tackle
M. Umenyiora 1 tackle, 1 TFL, 1 sack (3rd and 3 on opening drive, it was huge)

Kicking/Punting
B. Barron 0/1 FG (55 yds) 7/7 XP - 2 punts 76 yds 31.5 net avg
Old 07-24-2009, 10:23 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ahhh....missed a FG....Dammit. I'll rebound. You watch.
Old 07-24-2009, 10:24 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

M. Umenyiora? I'm Jamaal!

oh well, HUGE sack, that's whats up!
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2009, 10:27 PM    (permalink
StackJaxx
Rookie

StackJaxx wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.StackJaxx wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.StackJaxx wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.StackJaxx wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.StackJaxx wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.StackJaxx wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.StackJaxx wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.StackJaxx wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.StackJaxx wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.StackJaxx wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.StackJaxx wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

3 for 33.
uno liked the speed of the college game, but uno knows they still cant handle him.
shoutout to the mentor J Dunlap. boy did his thing.
dont worry, the show is just starting.
Old 07-24-2009, 10:27 PM    (permalink
djp
Team Leader
Icon

djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
M. Umenyiora? I'm Jamaal!

oh well, HUGE sack, that's whats up!
My fault, it's definitely Jamal in the game. Thought it was Marcus when I was typing it.
Old 07-24-2009, 11:13 PM    (permalink
djp
Team Leader
Icon

Bullets throttle No. 17 Broncos 38-14 behind the arm of Bond, **** sword of Mayhan

SACRAMENTO - Sophomore linebacker Ko Mayhan stole the show with three 4th down drive ending tackles, and junior quarterback James Bond showed the world again why he is among the top quarterbacks in the nation in a convincing 38-14 win over the Boise State Broncos, ranked seventeenth in the country.

Bond was efficient all day, and his two interceptions came after dropped passes deflected in the air. He was superb on the run, commanding the offense up and down the field against a (previously) underrated Bronco defense.

"You know, I'm just out there to do my job and win football games. I wish my receivers weren't wearing clown shoes, because those two balls that turned into picks couldn't have been any more perfectly thrown. Oh well", Bond told reporters after the game.

The defense was stout all game against the high powered Boise State attack.

The key play came in the 2nd quarter, 4th and goal from the 1 inch line. Boise State tried to run up the gut but Mayhan came flying in off the edge and walloped the runner for a loss on the play. Bond ended up leading the Bullets right down the field after two 80 yard passes and the rest was a cruise for the Bullets.

Scoring Summary
Boise St 7 0 7 0 - 14
SWDC 7 14 0 17 - 38

1st
TD SWDC J. Dunlap 24 yd pass from J.Bond (B.Barron kick)
TD Boise D. Harper 1 yd run (K. Brotzman kick)

2nd
TD SWDC C. Baker 56 yd pass from J. Bond (B. Barron kick)
TD SWDC N. Hardy 4 yd pass from J. Bond (B. Barron kick)

3rd
Boise TD A. Murray returned interception 63 yds (K. Brotzman kick)

4th
SWDC FG B. Barron 31 yds
SWDC TD J. Slider 2 yd run (B. Barron kick)
SWDC TD J. Dunlap 75 yd pass from J. Bond (B. Barron kick)

Player Stats

Passing
J. Bond 21/32 353 yds 4 TD 2 INT

Rushing
J. Slider 12 car 120 yds 1 TD
J. Bond 10 car 48 yds
F. McNasty 8 car 41 yds

Receiving
J. Dunlap 4 rec 118 yds 2 TD
J. Slider 4 rec 44 yds
J. Thomas 5 rec 75 yds
N. Hardy 3 rec 43 yds 1 TD
C. Baker 3 rec 66 yds 1 TD

Defensive
J. Hellyeah 10 tackles 1 TFL
M. Fenikz 9 tackles
K. Mayhan 7 tackles 4 TFL 1 sack
E. Mays-Taylor 5 tackles
J. Daniels 3 tackles 1 TFL 1 sack
D. Brown 2 tackles 2 TFL (1 TFL on 3rd and 1)
R. Rutherford 1 tackle 1 TFL 1 sack

Kicking/Punting

B. Barron 1/2 FG (missed 59 yds) / 0 punts (touchdown, FG attempt, or turnover on every drive)

Recruiting Update

No commits. Got no visits lined up yet either, although we're looking a projected class of about 16-18 kids, mostly 4*, I think I got one 5* in the bag, he's an athlete (looks like a corner)
Old 07-24-2009, 11:14 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hmm...at least the ones I'm missing are 55+ yarders that even NFL kickers have issues with.
Old 07-24-2009, 11:17 PM    (permalink
djp
Team Leader
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerBaron View Post
Hmm...at least the ones I'm missing are 55+ yarders that even NFL kickers have issues with.
It was so close too. I thought I hit it perfect. You had another couple yards of distance on there. Just a little to the right. 15 MPH wind to the right was sucky.
Old 07-24-2009, 11:19 PM    (permalink
superman8456
Veteran

superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

For a 345 pound man, Rutherford is an awesome pass rusher.
superman8456 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2009, 11:21 PM    (permalink
djp
Team Leader
Icon

Photos

LT Jabroni James protects JBond's blind side

http://beta.easports.com/media/play/image/7818172

Mayhan and co. celebrate a 4th down stop

http://beta.easports.com/media/play/image/7818120

Barron starts the game

http://beta.easports.com/media/play/image/7818071

I've got a ton more, but it only allows for 4 images to be uploaded at a time. I'll try to get some videos up pretty soon.
Old 07-24-2009, 11:30 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Don't show the star of the offense! Bond...James Bond.

Follow Me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam
Shane P. Hallam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2009, 11:34 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Nice, time to start racking up the tackles.
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2009, 11:45 PM    (permalink
StackJaxx
Rookie

uno on the game vs boise state:
"im not tripping. bond and me just need a little time to get used to each other. hes easily the best qb i have ever had throw to me, so the timing is a little off. it'll come with reps. once we start, db's gonna be crying. keep doing work james. shout out to ko "mayhem" mayhan. killin boys"

Last edited by StackJaxx : 07-24-2009 at 11:48 PM.
Old 07-25-2009, 03:13 AM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Edgerrin Mays-Taylor shown here practicing on his pass coverage drills.
Photo courtesy of getty images.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2009, 03:18 AM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Jackson Hellyeah likes to party after leading the team in tackles.

Quote:
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
Old 07-25-2009, 03:52 AM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Best shot at the logo.

D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2009, 04:03 AM    (permalink
StackJaxx
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
Jackson Hellyeah likes to party after leading the team in tackles.

no tebow??
Old 07-25-2009, 04:23 AM    (permalink
Todd Bertuzzi
All-Pro

Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Jack Daniels to field his own line of whiskey
Old 07-25-2009, 07:44 AM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

That's an NCAA violation Jack.

Follow Me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam
Shane P. Hallam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2009, 10:22 PM    (permalink
StackJaxx
Rookie

Luke Uno works out in anticipation of the game with the highly ranked nebraska cornhuskers.
"get me the damn rock."
Old 07-28-2009, 02:21 AM    (permalink
djp
Team Leader
Icon

Sorry guys, I've been really busy with stuff lately. Will try to get this going again tomorrow.
Old 07-28-2009, 06:31 PM    (permalink
djp
Team Leader
Icon

SWDC downs #15 Nebraska 36-17

SWDC 7 16 6 7 - 36
Neb 7 3 7 0 - 17

1st
TD SWDC J. Slider 2 yd run (Barron kick)
TD Neb Q. Castille 6 yd run (Henery kick)

2nd
TD SWDC J. Slider 63 yd pass from J. Bond (Barron kick)
Safety SWDC Team Safety (Brown sack)
TD SWDC J. Thomas 9 yd pass from J. Bond (Barron kick)
FG Neb A. Henery 23 yd

3rd
FG SWDC B. Barron 26 yd
FG SWDC B. Barron 46 yd
TD Neb R. Hill 4 yd pass from Z. Lee (Henery kick)

4th
TD SWDC L. Uno 6 yd pass from J. Bond (Barron kick)

Player Stats
Passing
J. Bond 19/28 274 yds 3 TD

Rushing
J. Slider 24 car 129 yds 1 TD
J. Bond 4 car 18 yds
F. McNasty 1 car -2 yds

Receiving
J. Dunlap 7 rec 118 yds
J. Slider 4 rec 82 yds 1 TD
L. Uno 4 rec 34 yds 1 TD
J. Thomas 2 rec 16 yds 1 TD

Defensive
K. Mayhan 6 tackles
T. Crum 6 tackles 2 TFL
D. Brown 5 tackles 2 TFL 1 sack 1 safety
E. Mays Taylor 6 tackles 1 INT
M. Fenikz 3 tackles 1 TFL (4th and inches)
J. Daniels 5 tackles 1 TFL
R. Rutherford 4 tackles

Injury News
J. Hellyeah Broken Tailbone 9 weeks
L. Uno High ankle sprain 3 weeks (on TD play)

Highlights

- Bond had a 30 yard run called back because he stepped out of bounds but he truck sticked a guy. Pro scouts love his toughness!
- Uno's catch was one of those flip catch animations and then he sprained his ankle
- Thomas bowled over 2 guys on his TD
- EMT's INT was a user pick on a 60 yard bomb by Zac Lee... went up and got it. Pretty sick
- I didn't see Hellyeah's injury, that was during sim time when we were up so much.
Old 07-28-2009, 06:32 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

WHAT! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Im upset
Quote: