Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 07-28-2009, 07:02 PM    (permalink
djp
Team Leader
Icon

djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

USC dethrones SWDC's epic comeback, 42-35

SWDC 14 0 14 7 - 35
USC 10 17 7 8 - 42

Scoring Summary
1st
TD SWDC J. Thomas 28 yd pass from J. Bond (Barron kick)
FG USC J. Houston 56 yd
TD SWDC J. Singletary 10 yd pass from J. Bond
TD USC C. Gable 4 yd run (Houston kick)

2nd
TD USC A. McCoy 7 yd pass from A. Corp (Houston kick)
TD USC C. Gable 5 yd run (Houston kick)
FG USC J. Houson 36 yd

3rd
TD USC R. Johnson 1 yd pass from A. Corp (Houston kick)
TD SWDC J. Slider 1 yd run (Barron kick)
TD SWDC N. Hardy 8 yd pass from J. Bond (Barron kick)

4th
TD USC S. Havili 1 yd run (2-pt pass successful)
TD SWDC N. Hardy 6 yd pass from J. Bond (Barron kick)

Player Stats
Passing
J. Bond 22/37 321 yds 4 TD 1 INT

Rushing
J. Slider 12 car 88 yds 1 TD
J. Bond 8 car 24 yds

Receiving
N. Hardy 5 rec 59 yds 2 TD
J. Slider 3 rec 28 yds
J. Dunlap 3 rec 32 yds
J. Thomas 3 rec 96 yds 1 TD

Defensive
T. Crum 9 tackles
R. Byrd 9 tackles
K. Mayhan 8 tackles
E. Mays-Taylor 7 tackles 1 TFL
R. Rutherford 6 tackles 1 TFL
J. Daniels 3 tackles 2 TFL 1 sack
D. Brown 3 tackles
M. Fenikz 1 tackle

Highlights
- Corp was Robo QB in the 2nd quarter. He made every single throw. There was nothing I could do.
- D stepped up big time in the trenches in the 3rd quarter allowing the LBs and safeties to make huge plays on short yardage situation.
- They are just better than we are. Depth wise especially. We got injured in 2-3 different positions for quarters at a time and just didn't have the manpower to get it done.
- Great comeback though, it was 34-14 and I had it at 34-28 with the ball. 3rd and 6 from our 45 and McNasty dropped a sure 1st down wide open.
- Bond was REALLY wild on his incompletions. Must have been rattled by the crowd. Some of his throws were 3-4 yards off target that would have been completions.
Old 07-28-2009, 07:24 PM    (permalink
StackJaxx
Rookie

Location: only gangstas read this. congratulations on being gangsta.
StackJaxx wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.StackJaxx wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.StackJaxx wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.StackJaxx wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.StackJaxx wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.StackJaxx wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.StackJaxx wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.StackJaxx wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.StackJaxx wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.StackJaxx wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.StackJaxx wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

Uno chills with Bond while rehabbing his ankle.
on the game vs nebraska.
"i just got open and bond hit me, i paid for it, but hey. we got the win. uno had to do his damn thing and the first TD felt real good. we are trying to get many more in the future."
on the usc game.
"it hurt man, i felt like i could help and i wanted to get in and make a play. it was so close and it was almost there. im rehabbing as best as i can so i can help in the future. we can still go places this year, but we gotta work. bond for heisman."

Last edited by StackJaxx : 07-28-2009 at 07:37 PM.
StackJaxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2009, 07:54 PM    (permalink
JT Jag
Pro Bowler

JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Wow, my guy is really progressing into a threat at TE.
JT Jag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2009, 10:18 PM    (permalink
djp
Team Leader
Icon

djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JT Jag View Post
Wow, my guy is really progressing into a threat at TE.
Well, our 96 overall tight end got hurt for 2 weeks, and I like to throw to the tight end against the CPU, so yeah.
Old 07-28-2009, 10:18 PM    (permalink
JT Jag
Pro Bowler

JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by djp View Post
Well, our 96 overall tight end got hurt for 2 weeks, and I like to throw to the tight end against the CPU, so yeah.
There's a 96 overall TE on the team? Weak. Hope he's a senior.
JT Jag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2009, 10:48 PM    (permalink
StackJaxx
Rookie

Location: only gangstas read this. congratulations on being gangsta.
StackJaxx wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.StackJaxx wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.StackJaxx wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.StackJaxx wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.StackJaxx wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.StackJaxx wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.StackJaxx wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.StackJaxx wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.StackJaxx wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.StackJaxx wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.StackJaxx wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

how deep is uno on the depth chart? 5th wide?
StackJaxx is offline   Reply With Quote