Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

View Poll Results: Which are you a bigger fan of? NFL or NCAA?
NFL Football 77 69.37%
NCAA College Football 34 30.63%
Voters: 111. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-28-2009, 08:31 PM    (permalink
E-Man
Pro Bowler

E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniper View Post
If you can legitimately hold your own in conversation about "your" team, I don't think it really matters where you're from or what affiliation you have with them. I hate seeing so many Cowboys "fans" around here who don't know that DeMarcus Ware plays on their team.

"So, you're a Cowboys fan. Who's your favorite player?"
"I don't know. I've just always been a Cowboys fan"

**** off with that ****.
I think Cowboy fans from Philly would have a large majority of real life trolls. I'm not saying that there aren't people in Philly that would legitimately like the Cowboys. What I am saying is that every team has a small portion of hometown haters. It happens here too. My cousin hates the Cowboys like no other, and his only reasoning is that he wants to look different by hating the popular hometown team. His football and sports IQ is ******** though, so it doesn't bother me that much anymore. He literally said that he could beat Michael Phelps in a swimming race, and that he could stop Randy Moss 5 out of 10 times. Some people are just idiots that you gotta let go.

Da riddum is too much for you.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nKx27QrgO0
E-Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2009, 08:32 PM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Sweet, I'm in the clear. I'm Canadian.
You're clear for your fandom, anyway. You're in a hole other shitstorm for being canadian though...lol

Rest in Peace, themaninblack
eaglesalltheway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2009, 08:34 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
just out of curiosity, what major city/cities are you near?

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2009, 08:36 PM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
just out of curiosity, what major city/cities are you near?
I live near Philly now, but I am from Montreal.
Sniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2009, 08:52 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I live near Philly now, but I am from Montreal.
Well, that makes sense for the Eagles and Habs, but how do you go from that to a Michigan fan?

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2009, 08:57 PM    (permalink
All-NFLDC

619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xonraider View Post
I'm from Panama... how exactly am I going to get a team?
I'm Canadian, no NFL or NCAA. The Bills do not count, it's just not the same for me.
619 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2009, 09:02 PM    (permalink
Canadian_kid16
All-Pro

Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

College for me...I love underdogs and you rarely find massive underdogs in an NFL game. Plus its more exciting, especially overtime games

Proud fan of the Tampa Bay Buccaneers
Somewhat proud fan of the Toronto Blue Jays
Yes, a fan of the Toronto Maple Leafs as well
A fan of the USF Bulls
Canadian_kid16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2009, 09:03 PM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
Well, that makes sense for the Eagles and Habs, but how do you go from that to a Michigan fan?
It's a corny excuse, but my first game that I ever watched was Desmond Howard's "Hello Heisman" game. I was 4, and it was a cool thing. I didn't really watch it much after that until my one buddy who was a little older wouldn't shut up about this cornerback that wore #2, and that's when I got my first-ever Woodsonboner. I was hooked on Woodson from the '96 OSU/UM game. Then, when I moved to the U.S, I started rabidly following CFB.

Last edited by Sniper : 07-28-2009 at 09:06 PM.
Sniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2009, 09:15 PM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by diabsoule View Post
While certain NFL stadiums may feature some great atmospheres there just is no comparison, as far as I'm concerned, when it comes to Tiger Stadium on a Saturday night.
You can say that about so many different teams in any sport.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
Hint:Not the Bears.
TitleTown088 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2009, 09:33 PM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

NFL, probably due to the lack of a decent college football team in my area until this past year.

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"
fischbowl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2009, 02:23 AM    (permalink
kalbears13
Pro Bowler

Location: The difference between a child's toy and an adult toy
kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I would love to say college but it's so much harder to be a fan of college because there are so many more teams, most of the great players are there (or are playing at a high level) for a year or two before entering the draft and when your team isn't doing very well, it usually lasts for a decade and the team disappears.

Whereas in the NFL, it's easier to keep track of because the players usually stay in the NFL, and if they get traded, they're still in the NFL. Great players will be in the NFL for years. In the NFL, you can go from 1-15 to 11-5 the next year.
Old 07-29-2009, 05:31 AM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The NFL for the same reasons everyone has stated before.

Also, my two cents on the "real fan" argument... I think it's ******** that people ***** about other people who like their team simply because they don't live in the area. I've never been to California in my life, and i'm a hardcore Sacramento Kings fan. I don't feel like i have to explain anything to anyone as to why i like a team, but if you challenge me on my knowledge of them, you'll look like an idiot.

With all that said, i agree that there is way too much bandwagoning, especially here in Texas. Man you should have seen how many people started wearing Longhorns gear after they won the National Title a couple of years ago. It was sickening. These are the same people that never watched a Texas game prior to that, and couldn't name you five guys on the team. Also, i remember one time they ran a piece on the local news of where some reporter would go ask "Cowboys fans" simple ass questions like who the coach was, or who played quarterback, and these idiots would get them wrong. It made my blood boil.
Old 07-29-2009, 06:57 AM    (permalink
no bare feet
Veteran

no bare feet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.no bare feet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.no bare feet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.no bare feet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.no bare feet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.no bare feet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.no bare feet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.no bare feet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.no bare feet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.no bare feet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.no bare feet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I love NFL football more than anything, more than my parents, more than my siblings. That may be the reason why I haven't been to a family function in about 3 years.
no bare feet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2009, 07:36 AM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Matt Forte = Baby Marcus Allen
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo123 View Post
I especially love the "They were playing in the first game I watched" story.
ha I started loving the Bears cause i loved Brian Urlacher in NFL Street 2 and then watched my first game ever 2 years ago when there were like 5000 turnovers and the combined QB rating was 5 or something

Gay Ork Wang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2009, 09:56 AM    (permalink
Michigan
Who wants to sex Mutombo?
Pro Bowler

Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wicket View Post
ncaa, more pure
Did this comment stick out as extremely wrong to anyone else? I voted NCAA, but I'd bet that less than half the teams in the FBS are "pure".
Old 07-29-2009, 01:47 PM    (permalink
Rjspartan
Veteran

Rjspartan could make a wolverine purr.Rjspartan could make a wolverine purr.Rjspartan could make a wolverine purr.Rjspartan could make a wolverine purr.Rjspartan could make a wolverine purr.Rjspartan could make a wolverine purr.Rjspartan could make a wolverine purr.Rjspartan could make a wolverine purr.

i enjoy both but i would rather watch a good college football game than a regular season game, but rather watch a playoff game than a bowl game. but ultimately nfl wins

Sig by BoneKrusher
Quote:
Matt Barkley will be the best QB to be selected in the Top 5 since Peyton Manning.
Rjspartan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2009, 02:18 PM    (permalink
El Peefs?????
Pro Bowler

El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Thats so far from being in the clear that it isnt even funny.
El Peefs????? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2009, 04:58 PM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I prefer college football because everyone in college football has something to play for whether is for NFL draft standing or for the love of the game. Too many players in the NFL seem to phone it in and are content just collecting paychecks
SuperKevin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2009, 05:03 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah you get the "pure" argument for the NCAA, but i dont care how dedicated the kids are, i'm just not interested in watching 75% of the games on a given weekend that are complete blowouts.
Old 07-30-2009, 01:04 AM    (permalink
El Peefs?????
Pro Bowler

El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
Yeah you get the "pure" argument for the NCAA, but i dont care how dedicated the kids are, i'm just not interested in watching 75% of the games on a given weekend that are complete blowouts.
Well good thing there are a good 50 games a week~ So you can watch the 12, or 25%, games that are really really fraking exciting. There are never near that many entertaining NFL games on a given week.
El Peefs????? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2009, 11:02 AM    (permalink
LizardState
All-Pro

LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm actually a draftnik, I like to watch the player development & the complex, very difficult process of finding an appropriate fit in an NFL team, I started to vote NFL as that's what the draft is all about but changed to NCAA.

College FB has the alumni rah-rah & actual fanatical fanbases with real blood ties & loyalties. The NFL is a bottom-line, coldblooded business, the 32 teams are viciously competing corporations & for the last 3 decades or so seems to be all about the owners, not the players, & that's not a good thing.

College still has dynastic coaching extended families who rule their teams like pharaohs, & I like the throwback experience there. If you've ever experienced a big FB weekend at a Div. 1 powerhouse team college town in the fall you know what I mean. College FB is one of the last true tribal, extended family experiences left in this sterile society of ours. It's blood & bone & makes a difference in the lives of fans, not so much the corporate NFL.

I think FA diluted the team concept a great deal in the NFL, but it has a long way to go before it's as diluted as in the NBA or MLB, which aren't even team sports anymore at the pro level IMO

Last edited by LizardState : 07-30-2009 at 11:05 AM.
LizardState is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2009, 11:17 AM    (permalink
Bigburt63
Veteran

Bigburt63 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bigburt63 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bigburt63 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bigburt63 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bigburt63 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bigburt63 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bigburt63 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bigburt63 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bigburt63 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bigburt63 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bigburt63 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nfrillman View Post
I absolutely cannot stand that stuff. To me there are very few true reasons for a favorite team. My requirements are basically that the team must be your home team, a family tradition, you went to school there, or you are somehow related or extremely close to a person on the team. That combines the NFL and college. I cannot stand people that have favorite teams with absolutely zero legitimate rational. For instance, I am from Missouri so I root for the Missouri Tigers, St. Louis Rams, St. Louis Blues, and St. Louis Cardinals. See a common link there? It's because those are the teams I should root for, the only ones that make any sense. Meanwhile, I have known people with zero ties to these locations to be fans of the Raiders, Cowboys, Steelers, Patriots, USC, Miami Hurricanes, Virginia Tech, Longhorns, Yankees, and Red Sox. It really ticks me off sometimes.
Yes, but see I'm from Massachusetts and the only big school out here is BC (UConn and Syracuse to a lesser extent). I'm just not that into BC, although I do follow them some. So while I am a diehard Pats and Sox fan, and I follow the celtics and the bruins (to a much lesser extent, but I still follow them even when they are bad), I am a texas fan. Don't really know when or how or why I started being a fan, just did a long time ago and have been ever since.
Old 07-30-2009, 11:21 AM    (permalink
Bigburt63
Veteran

Bigburt63 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bigburt63 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bigburt63 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bigburt63 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bigburt63 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bigburt63 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bigburt63 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bigburt63 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bigburt63 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bigburt63 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bigburt63 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
It's a corny excuse, but my first game that I ever watched was Desmond Howard's "Hello Heisman" game. I was 4, and it was a cool thing. I didn't really watch it much after that until my one buddy who was a little older wouldn't shut up about this cornerback that wore #2, and that's when I got my first-ever Woodsonboner. I was hooked on Woodson from the '96 OSU/UM game. Then, when I moved to the U.S, I started rabidly following CFB.
How did you become a Red Sox fan then? Just curious
Old 07-31-2009, 04:46 AM    (permalink
7-11
Veteran

7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
NFL for me. There is nothing like an NFL Sunday with your friends. Fantasy, Gambling, Drinking not to mention rooting for your favorite team. NFL sundays are great.
...i want an NFL Sunday so bad.
7-11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2009, 05:04 AM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Matt Forte = Baby Marcus Allen
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i wish we had the NFL over here

Gay Ork Wang is offline   Reply With Quote