Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 07-30-2009, 03:17 AM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by themaninblack View Post
Pittsburgh Steelers- Rashard Mendenhall: I am really hoping this kid is a big time bust but I think he could be a big contributor to that team and eventually take over for WP. If they can shore up their OL- watch out.
I still believe that Mendenhall is gonna be the best back out of last year's loaded RB class.
yourfavestoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2009, 11:15 AM    (permalink
Seamus2602
Veteran

Seamus2602 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Seamus2602 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Seamus2602 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Seamus2602 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Seamus2602 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Seamus2602 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Seamus2602 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Seamus2602 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Seamus2602 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Seamus2602 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Seamus2602 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Houston Texans: Amobi Okoye - DT

Okoye is in a very good position. During the Offseason the Texans strengthened their Defensive Line, bringing in Antonio Smith and drafting Connor Barwin. With Smith and Mario Williams providing pressure on the outside, Okoye should have a very good year bringing pressure on the inside.

Indianapolis Colts: Anthony Gonzalez - WR

Anthony Gonzalez played his best football in his Rookie season when he lined up as the number #2 Receiver, opposite Reggie Wayne. Gonzalez will be doing that again this year and has now also spent 2 full seasons in the league and 2 seasons with Manning. Wide Receivers normally breakout in the 3rd Season in the league and so everything is primed for Gonzo to step up this season.

Jacksonville Jaguars: Derrick Harvey - DE

There were signs last season that Harvey was starting to play well, even registering 2 sacks against Baltimore in Week 17. Rookie DEs normally struggle, a fact that wasn't helped by Harvey's late entry to Training Camp. With him starting to learn the Defense, and getting a full Training Camp, Harvey could have a very good 2009 campaign.

Tennessee Titans: Bo Scaife - TE

Bo Scaife has improved consistently since his entry into the league, getting better and better every year. While it could be argued that the Titans brining in better Wide Receivers will reduce Scaife's chances in the passing game, Scaife will continue to be a good target and will take advantage of Safties having to stay deeper against the new Wide Receivers.

In Football the object is for the Field General to be on target with his aerial assault, riddling the Defence by hitting his Receivers with deadly accuracy, in spite of the Blitz, even if he has to use the Shotgun. With short bullet passes and long bombs he marches his troops into enemy territory, balancing this aerial assault with a sustained ground attack which punches holes in the forward wall of the enemy’s Defensive Line.

In Baseball the object is to go home and be safe.
Seamus2602 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2009, 11:30 AM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HinesWardJr View Post
Steelers: Lawrence Timmons
Bengals: Ben Utecht
Browns: Brady Quinn
Ravens: Tavares Goodon
I actually change my Bengals pick to their improving defense. Later in the year they started to stop the run a whole lot better, plus they get a lot of takeaways(I believe they were top 5 in this stat?). If they can get to the passer, I believe they could very well contend for a playoff spot if that offensive line holds up and Palmer stays healthy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by themaninblack View Post
AFC North:
Baltimore Ravens- Jared Gaither: One of the more impressive young offensive lineman I've seen in some time. The Ravens got a good one in him.

Pittsburgh Steelers- Rashard Mendenhall: I am really hoping this kid is a big time bust but I think he could be a big contributor to that team and eventually take over for WP. If they can shore up their OL- watch out.
Cleveland Browns- I really don't know or care. Brady Quinn maybe?

Cincinnati Bengals- While I agree with the Keith Rivers getting many votes, his emergence is already pretty much expected in my book. He started out great and was poised for a huge year before getting hurt. I'm going to go with Pat Sims on this one though. IDK for sure if he'll be a starter or not with the addition of Tank Johnson, but I think this kid could prove to be a REALLY good DT in this league for years to come. Could make us forget about not jumping up to get Sedrick Ellis altogether.

He's going to bust a nut on every single one of your defenders! But in all seriousness, I have read that Mendenhall gained good weight in the offseason and is around 230, but at the same speed. I just hope he takes the next step for us. He should be exciting to watch.
Old 07-30-2009, 11:37 AM    (permalink
HawkeyeFan
Rookie

HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Seattle Seahawks

Arizona Cardinals

San Fransisco 49ers

St. Louis Rams

The Chief.
Eric Church - Smoke A Little Smoke
http://youtu.be/XxWjtWONuGc
HawkeyeFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2009, 11:55 AM    (permalink
ThePudge
Pro Bowler

ThePudge is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ThePudge is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ThePudge is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ThePudge is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ThePudge is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ThePudge is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ThePudge is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ThePudge is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ThePudge is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ThePudge is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ThePudge is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Pittsburgh Steelers - It's going to be a toss up between Mendenhall ( a popular choice), Lawrence Timmons (a popular choice), and Limas Sweed with an increased role in 2009. I am most sold, personally, on Timmons. I think the guy will be one of the better linebackers in the league. I'm not expecting gaudy sack numbers or anything ridiculous out of any of his stats, but I think he will be a noticeable upgrade as a full-time starter, which is saying something on that defense. Neither Sweed nor Mendenhall have absolutely convinced me, but then again, Rashard was hurt and rookie receivers are never known to be overly productive.

Cleveland Browns - Brady Quinn. Finally. I think Quinn will emerge this season as a solid Quarterback for Cleveland. The Browns have plenty of issues on both sides of the ball, so Quinn's breakout season may not be expressed well in the standings, but the Browns will finally know what they have there and be able to build confidently around him.

Baltimore Ravens - Tavares Gooden. The Ravens strength up front will ease Gooden's transition to a starting role and will ease the loss of Bart Scott. By the end of the season, I could easily see Gooden as, unanimously, their best ILB with the declining play of Ray Lewis. Another guy that may not put up gaudy sack numbers or anything to jettison him to a quick Pro Bowl, but should have a good year on a still dangerous defensive unit.

Cincinnati Bengals - Let me go Roy Williams here. He gets the early nod over Chinedum Ndukwe on the depth chart and certainly adds a different aspect to the defense. I am taking a real wait-and-see approach here with Williams and I'm really only giving him the time of day because of the rave reviews he's drawn without pads on and the fact that he's back with Mike Zimmer, the DC that made him a Pro Bowler early in his career. After Zimmer left, Williams wasn't the same player, but still received the same kind of credit and accolades. This pissed fans off and gave Roy Williams his overrated image. If Roy is back in shape, back motivated, which have been noted as positive signs with his second team, then our defense can be a Top 10 unit. Obviously there are other factors, but Roy Williams is able to impact a game from the back end and has a knack for getting in QB's and Receivers heads. Those who pay attention to the Bengals know, no defensive player has struck such fear into a defense since perhaps Takeo Spikes. The best part... If the Williams experiment doesn't pan out and we see balls flying over his head in training camp, Chinedum Ndukwe is an experienced starter and a pretty good one at that. Zimmer could have some fun this year.

big props to BoneKrusher for the sig & avatar
- For daily NFL draft coverage:
www.twitter.com/ryanlownes
ThePudge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2009, 03:20 PM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yourfavestoner View Post
Jacksonville Jaguars: Reggie F'n Nelson. A switch back to a much simpler Cover Two base scheme should work wonders for Nelson, (who wasn't exactly considered a genius coming out) as he simply looked lost most of the time in Gregg Williams' scheme. He'll hopefully get to roam around and use his great athletic ability to become the playmaker that he's capable of being.
Hmm.....
Quote:
Gerald Alexander will begin Jaguars training camp at free safety, indicating that Reggie Nelson's starting job may be in jeopardy.
Roto.

http://www.jaguars.com/news/article....032&source=rss

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
Hint:Not the Bears.
TitleTown088 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2009, 03:29 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thumper View Post
It is my opinion that Levitre and Butler will be the best lineman on the Bills, Wood will bust and Langston Walker will be moving either back to RT or OG after this season.
If Butler and Levitre are guys I shouldn't worry about, then my expectations for our offense just skyrocketed.

Walker I have concerns for, but he's a good linemen and I'm just hoping he can give us something average there.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2009, 03:33 PM    (permalink
cvv84
Pro Bowler

cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitleTown088 View Post
Wasn't Nelson playing through injury though for the majority of the season?
cvv84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2009, 03:39 PM    (permalink
cvv84
Pro Bowler

cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

NFC North

Packers: Jermey Thompson, Jermichael Finley, Josh Sitton

Bears: Greg Olsen, Kevin Payne (will become better known after a great season last year), Earl Bennett

Vikings: Tyrell Johnson, Sidney Rice

Lions: Cliff Avril, Kevin Smith, possibly rookie LB DeAndre Levy
cvv84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2009, 04:45 PM    (permalink
DiG
Dirty Thirty
All-Pro

DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Skins - LaRon Landry // I know a lot of you are probably saying "hasnt he already broken out??" but I honestly think that the last two years, while he has been a great safety and shown flashes of brilliance that this upcoming year he is truly going to take his game to the highest level.

Eages - Omar Gaither // After 100 tackles two years ago, Gaither fell off last year missing a handful of games. I see him reestablishing himself this year as a stud and leading the team in tackles.

Cowboys - Felix Jones // Jones really does scare me more than Barber with the ball. He has what it takes to be a threat at any point in the game. If utilized correctly he is a big time threat.

Giants - Steve Smith // Someone has to step up at receiver this year and I dont think it is going to be a rookie right away. Smith has very reliable hands and where he might not be the fastest player he runs good routes.
Old 07-30-2009, 05:41 PM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Steve Smith is the next Keenan McCardell
yourfavestoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2009, 05:57 PM    (permalink
AntoinCD
All-Pro

AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

AFC East;

Bills-Lee Evans

This guy is a great WR who simply plays on a bad team and had no help. Now T.O will inevitebly take some coverage from him and I would take Lee Evans 100 times out of 100 in a 1 on 1 situation. I think he will be a pro bowler this year.

Jets-Dustin Keller

I really couldn't think of anyone for the Jets. I really don't see Gholston transforming into a pass rushing monster from last year when he played about 6 snaps. Keller is a good pass catcher and with no real threats on the outside could get a lot of chances.

Dolphins-Philip Merling

I was tempted to say Ted Ginn Jr but like Gholston im not expecting a lot. Merling was outplayed a lot last year by Langford but I do expect him to become a very good DE in the system.

New England Patriots-Brandon Merriweather

Was thinking about saying someone else because everyone has picked him but I really do think he can a special player. He makes impact plays. His athleticism is something the Patriots haven't had at the position in a long time.

BoneKrusher killing it with the sig
AntoinCD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2009, 06:14 PM    (permalink
OneToughGame
Veteran

OneToughGame is so money.OneToughGame is so money.OneToughGame is so money.OneToughGame is so money.OneToughGame is so money.OneToughGame is so money.OneToughGame is so money.OneToughGame is so money.OneToughGame is so money.OneToughGame is so money.OneToughGame is so money.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jballa838 View Post
SEA - Justin Forsett - UDFA RB who will most likely get some carries in Mora's Offense.
STL - Donnie Avery - Should produce really well in 2nd year in the L.

SF - Vernon Davis - 1,000+ yards and 9+ TD's is not out of the question for this athletic TE.

AZ - Beanie Wells - Feature RB in a pass heavy O with legit weapons on the outside? Sounds like all the makings of a good rookie season.
Justin Forsett was drafted jballa, Round 7 pick 233 ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tebowfan85 View Post
too bad the Sea hawks are starting Hasselback and not Whitehorsest (sp)They are gonna loose any ways .
OneToughGame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2009, 06:23 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
why would we need 3 starting corners?
honestly, I dont really follow your roster that closely.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2009, 07:03 PM    (permalink
DeathbyStat
Pro Bowler

DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Raven-Ray Rice

Bengals-Keith Rivers

Browns-Alex Mack

Thank you Lebron James, you are truly a King Among Men.

"O-H-I-O...its a four letter word."
Mike Tirico

Magilla Gorilla ain'ta killa, ...

Roger Goodell's Beautify the NFL Campaign-No Violence-No Criminals-No Fun

I remember Marshawn Lynch
DeathbyStat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2009, 07:49 PM    (permalink
Chief49er
Rookie

Chief49er could make a wolverine purr.Chief49er could make a wolverine purr.Chief49er could make a wolverine purr.Chief49er could make a wolverine purr.Chief49er could make a wolverine purr.Chief49er could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HawkeyeFan View Post
Hahahahaha, Booty.
Old 07-30-2009, 08:04 PM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief49er View Post
Hahahahaha, Booty.
I noted the bit of irony in that pic as well.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
Hint:Not the Bears.
TitleTown088 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2009, 12:26 AM    (permalink
falloutboy14
Veteran

falloutboy14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.falloutboy14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.falloutboy14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.falloutboy14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.falloutboy14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.falloutboy14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.falloutboy14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.falloutboy14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.falloutboy14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.falloutboy14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.falloutboy14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Tennessee Titans Chris Johnson: I mad ea point to pick him in as many fantasy leagues as I could. Anyone remember the Ravens/Titans playoff game? He was getting 5-6 yards per carry before getting injured. Aside from AP & Michael Turner I think he'll have the most rushing yards in the league.

Houstan Texans Owen Daniels: Even though he made the Pro Bowl last year, I think he'll benefit from an overall better offense. Slaton will have a year under his belt, & the O-line will coalesce giving Shaub a better chance to hit is targets. Johnson is a stuf at WR and Daniels is a great #2 option.

Indianopolis Colts Anthony Gonzalez: Whitout Harrison he's inherited the #2 spot at WR. When he's been in the starting lineup he's shined. In an offense where he's the #3 receiving option he'll be going against the weaker CB without much safety help. With a healthy O-line and P-Money he'll do just fine.

Jacksonville Jaguars: No one comes to mind right away, but I think I'll go with David Gerrard. The big drop off from two years ago to last year was obviously the O-line. This year the O-line will be healthier and rejuvenated with 2 first day draft picks. With a stable & capable line infront of him & an all-star in the back-field, Gerrard will be able to find wholes in the 8-man fronts.
falloutboy14 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2009, 12:29 AM    (permalink
ChezPower4
Pro Bowler

ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

All the guys you've mentioned have kinda already broken out.
Old 07-31-2009, 08:51 AM    (permalink
SenorGato
Pro Bowler

SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm going to switch my Jets breakout to Kellen Clemens, who is going to put our rookie in his place.

Many people are D-riding the crap out of Sanchez. I really liked Sanchez as a prospect, but I don't think it'd kill him if he didn't start this year.
Old 07-31-2009, 08:59 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

PHI: Stewart Bradley

NYG: Kenny Phillips

WASH: DHall

DAL: Anthony Spencer
Old 07-31-2009, 09:26 AM    (permalink
BufFan71
Pro Bowler

BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Patriots: Terrence Wheatley-- Hes got soo much speed, and hes so smart, if he can stay off the injury list.. then he is my canidate.

Dolphins: Ernest WIlford-- he failed to live up to his big FA signing last year, and i think he knows if he doesnt produce this year, he could be out from Miami, and maybe even the NFL

Jets: Donald Strickland--- quit honestly, i dont like anyone on the jets roster. ANd strickland is from CU, so i figured.. hell why not?

Homer:
Buffalo: Demetrius Bell-- this guy is the next Jason Peters. He will be starting at LT sometime this season. He has soo much Athleticism, but is extremely raw.. he will be VERY Good
Old 07-31-2009, 11:19 AM    (permalink
critesy
All-Pro

critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
PHI: Stewart Bradley

NYG: Kenny Phillips

WASH: DHall

DAL: Anthony Spencer

yes please, he is absolutely going to beast it up this year.

RIP, Sean Taylor.
critesy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2009, 01:12 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BufFan71 View Post
Patriots: Terrence Wheatley-- Hes got soo much speed, and hes so smart, if he can stay off the injury list.. then he is my canidate.

Dolphins: Ernest WIlford-- he failed to live up to his big FA signing last year, and i think he knows if he doesnt produce this year, he could be out from Miami, and maybe even the NFL

Jets: Donald Strickland--- quit honestly, i dont like anyone on the jets roster. ANd strickland is from CU, so i figured.. hell why not?

Homer:
Buffalo: Demetrius Bell-- this guy is the next Jason Peters. He will be starting at LT sometime this season. He has soo much Athleticism, but is extremely raw.. he will be VERY Good
Don't see it happening for Bell just yet, or really even him being THAT good. We were spoiled with how Peters turned out. I just can't expect that. I do wish he had the coach that Peters had in McNally.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2009, 01:38 PM    (permalink
TACKLE
All-NFLDC

TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMcgee View Post
Don't see it happening for Bell just yet, or really even him being THAT good. We were spoiled with how Peters turned out. I just can't expect that. I do wish he had the coach that Peters had in McNally.
Great point. Jim McNally was one of if not the best O-Line coach in the league.