Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 07-29-2009, 09:47 PM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default The town where you are from

I just want to know about your town and people from your town. Is it fun? boring? busy? serene? Any famous people from your town? Who has ties to your town? How's the sports scene? the girls?

YAYareaRB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2009, 09:49 PM    (permalink
Canadian_kid16
All-Pro

Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

averaged sized city that tries to act like a large city. It's all right, nothing amazingly special though. Girls are all right, no major sports teams, and I'm pretty sure Todd Bertuzzi or Randy Carlyle are the most famous people to come from my town.

Meh

Proud fan of the Tampa Bay Buccaneers
Somewhat proud fan of the Toronto Blue Jays
Yes, a fan of the Toronto Maple Leafs as well
A fan of the USF Bulls
Canadian_kid16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2009, 09:52 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

big city, lots of suburbs, lots of **** to do, hot women, tons of famous people live here, only 1 major championship :(
Old 07-29-2009, 09:52 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Baton Rouge, LA. Very boring outside of LSU football. Above average sized town, we exploded in population after Hurricane Katrina. Several sports stars from the city but no one famous outside of that.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:
www.saturdaynightslant.com

Follow me on Twitter
http://twitter.com/#!/LaSportsDude
diabsoule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2009, 09:53 PM    (permalink
superman8456
Veteran

superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I got Bam Margera in my town.
superman8456 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2009, 09:56 PM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Mr. Rodgers' Neighborhood
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It depends who you know really. If you're random or just visiting then you won't have a good time. Mostly house parties with a bunch of people I've known for a little. There are different groups of girls. All judgemental and conceited, some hot, most not. Sports are dominated with Philadelphia fans with a sprinkle of randoms and side of NY. Oral Hersheiser went to the same middle school as me. Billy Rowell (7th ranked prospect in Orioles system) went to a rival HS of mine. Bobby Ryan of the Ducks grew up in my town.

tjsunstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2009, 09:59 PM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Chino Hills, CA

THE stereotype for a Southern California suburb. The adults are snobbish, think their kids are the greatest thing to walk the face of the earth, and everybody is way too into everyone else's business.

The kids on the other hand, play their parents for fools, ***** about how there is nothing to do, and ingest copious amounts of narcotics and alcohol. Everyone knows everyone and everyone has ****** everyone. The girls are pretty much all boppers who have been princessed by their parents. The boys all think they're a lot tougher than they really are when most have never even been in a fight.

But hey, they built like 20 new restaurant/bar combos, so if you're over 21, there's always a place to go to get drunk with your friends.
yourfavestoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2009, 10:00 PM    (permalink
ChezPower4
Pro Bowler

ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Big City, tons of people, you can't be bored because there is always things going on, one of the best music city in the country IMO.
Old 07-29-2009, 10:02 PM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yourfavestoner View Post
Chino Hills, CA

THE stereotype for a Southern California suburb. The adults are snobbish, think their kids are the greatest thing to walk the face of the earth, and everybody is way too into everyone else's business.

The kids on the other hand, play their parents for fools, ***** about how there is nothing to do, and ingest copious amounts of narcotics and alcohol. Everyone knows everyone and everyone has ****** everyone. The girls are pretty much all boppers who have been princessed by their parents. The boys all think they're a lot tougher than they really are when most have never even been in a fight.

But hey, they built like 20 new restaurant/bar combos, so if you're over 21, there's always a place to go to get drunk with your friends.
Sign me up. I'm visiting this place.

Old 07-29-2009, 10:03 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The city of Green Bay is pretty boring outside of the Packers. Now I'm sure my view will change once I turn 21 in March, but it's a plain place. For entertainment there's the UWGB basketball and Gamblers' hockey in the winter and over the spring/summer there's the A2 Blizzard and Northwoods League Bullfrogs. The area isn't too strong as far as high school sports go; competitive but no big time prospects. Bay Park Square and the surrounding area on Onieda and Pilgrim Way provide people with all their shopping necessities. The bay is nice for water fun but that's only three months out of the year and Bay Beach, an amusement park, is fun when you're little but serves little purpose when you grow up. There's plenty of bars so, like I said before, it'll be better when I turn 21 and can drink away my Packers' blues at the bar.

The downtown area sucks too

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2009, 10:07 PM    (permalink
Borat
All-NFLDC

Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

A decent sized city. Best known for a couple of sensational murder-mysteries.

I'm sorry Brian Sabean. I was wrong. I think I might have been right, but you have Scoreboard.
Borat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2009, 10:08 PM    (permalink
StackJaxx
Rookie

Location: only gangstas read this. congratulations on being gangsta.
StackJaxx wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.StackJaxx wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.StackJaxx wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.StackJaxx wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.StackJaxx wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.StackJaxx wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.StackJaxx wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.StackJaxx wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.StackJaxx wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.StackJaxx wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.StackJaxx wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

Vallejo. pretty much known for mac dre, E40, CC, and jahvid.
its fun at night as long as you travel through the right neighborhoods, never the crest, learned that the hard way.
our sports scene is pretty solid, since a lot of hoop talent flows through the area and the football talent is usually solid.
our girls are all rippers and very unsafe, (think ron mexico) but we know how to ******* party.
overall, solid place to live.
StackJaxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2009, 10:09 PM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Call me a homer but I love my hometown, Buffalo. A mid sized city with midwest speed and a northeast location, filled with happy residents, rich history, and fantastic food. Large enough of a market to host 2 major league sport franchises. Close proximity to many a place and right across the border from Canada. And they don't call it the City of Good Neighbors for nothing

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"
fischbowl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2009, 10:09 PM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by StackJaxx View Post
its fun at night as long as you travel through the right neighborhoods, never the crest, learned that the hard way.
our sports scene is pretty solid, since a lot of hoop talent flows through the area and the football talent is usually solid.
our girls are all rippers and very unsafe, (think ron mexico) but we know how to ******* party.
Romper Roooooooooom
yourfavestoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2009, 10:23 PM    (permalink
BlindSite
All-Pro

BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Brisbane - Small city, not a lot to do except get drunk, the good thing though, it's relatively open every where else, great beaches about 45 minutes away, hot women and low crime rate.

No one famous you'd know of unless you follow cricket, soccer, rugby union or league, home town has the most successful rugby league franchise in the history of the league so they're good to go watch.

Not a lot else really, not a very touristy place but very close to some fun places in itself.

BlindSite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2009, 10:29 PM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Icon

I'm an hour from the beach, hour from the mountains, 10 minutes from Philly. If you really wanted to and could afford to, there's stuff to do. It's not cheap to do it on the regular, though.

Old 07-29-2009, 10:32 PM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by superman8456 View Post
I got Bam Margera in my town.
You live in West Chester?
Sniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2009, 10:36 PM    (permalink
KCJ58
Icon

KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Rolling Hills, CA

KCJ58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2009, 10:37 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Icon

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlindSite View Post
Brisbane - Small city, not a lot to do except get drunk, the good thing though, it's relatively open every where else, great beaches about 45 minutes away, hot women and low crime rate.

No one famous you'd know of unless you follow cricket, soccer, rugby union or league, home town has the most successful rugby league franchise in the history of the league so they're good to go watch.

Not a lot else really, not a very touristy place but very close to some fun places in itself.
I think you'll find a fair few people who disagree about the Broncos being the top team in NRL history. Of the last 20 years, undoubtedly, but the Roosters, Souths and the Dragons have all won the competition more and have incredibly decorated pasts.

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2009, 10:40 PM    (permalink
KCJ58
Icon

KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by StackJaxx View Post
my friends go to Cal Marytime academy and play on thier Rugby team

KCJ58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2009, 10:43 PM    (permalink
superman8456
Veteran

superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniper View Post
You live in West Chester?
Yes sir. Its pretty up and coming too. A lot of new restaurants have opened up, etc.
superman8456 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2009, 10:44 PM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by superman8456 View Post
Yes sir. Its pretty up and coming too. A lot of new restaurants have opened up, etc.
Cool. I go to WCU.
Sniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2009, 10:44 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Flint.

2nd fastest shrinking city in the US with a population over 100,000. Recalled our previous Mayor and the most recent one stepped down before we could recall him. Downtown Flint is doing better now, there are quite a few new restaurants opening up down there.

The most famous people from Flint are.. Andre Rison, Mark Ingram, Jon Runyan, Terry Crews, Bob Eubanks, JaVale McGee, Jim Abbott, Chris Byrd, Morris Peterson, Charlie Bell, Mateen Cleaves, Glen Rice, Otis Wiley, Matt Trannon, Deanna Nolan, Grand Funk Railroad, The Dayton Family, MC Breed, Allie Sin and Sinnamon Love!

WMD is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2009, 10:45 PM    (permalink
steelersfan43
Pro Bowler

steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Lived a man who sailed to sea
steelersfan43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2009, 11:15 PM    (permalink
StackJaxx
Rookie

Location: only gangstas read this. congratulations on being gangsta.
StackJaxx wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.StackJaxx wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.StackJaxx wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.StackJaxx wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.StackJaxx wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.StackJaxx wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.StackJaxx wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.StackJaxx wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.StackJaxx wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.StackJaxx wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.StackJaxx wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCJ58 View Post
my friends go to Cal Marytime academy and play on thier Rugby team
thats about 5 minutes away from my house. pretty nice campus.
StackJaxx is offline   Reply With Quote