Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 07-31-2009, 07:05 AM    (permalink
Halsey
All-Pro

Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Should it be assumed that the Eagles defense will be among best again in 09?

Nobody seems to be talking about how the loss of Jim Johnson, Brian Dawkins and Lito Sheppard will affect the Eagles defense on the field. It's almost like most people take it for granted that the Eagles will be among the highest ranked defenses in the league again. I don't know the Eagles defense well enough to say how the changes will affect them. I'm not sure the Eagles have a clue how their defense will play at this point. I'm wondering what other fans think. I always liked watching the aggressive Jim Johnson defenses led by Brian Dawkins.

^What I just did to your argument
Halsey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2009, 09:37 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't think there will be any effect on the field at all. Sean McDermot is very familiar with the scheme and has been groomed as Johnson's eventual successor for quite some time. Theres no replacing Jim Johnson, but McDermot can handle the job no problem.

Dawkins on the field wasn't what he used to be. While he was MVP of that defense in December and January, I think for the long term theyre better off with the younger guys in there. Quentin Demps is a good player and will shine this year.

Lito is replaced with Hobbs. And they have Hansen. Theyve upgraded the secondary if you think about it.

Stewart Bradley will establish himself as one of the top MIKEs in the league this year.

Where the problem will lie is not necessarily on the field, but the focus and leadership off the field. This team has always been strong at the end of the season, and its because of great leadership. With 2 huge leaders gone in Dawkins and Johnson, that could be a potential issue this year. Thats where the ultimate problem could lie. Focus and determination, and just mental toughness from a team perspective. You need that to win championships. Thats why leadership is so important. That to me, is the real question mark for the Eagles defensively and as a team. That and McNabb's ability to stay healthy.
Old 07-31-2009, 09:42 AM    (permalink
wicket
All-Pro

wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

im not sold on them becuz i think they will miss the personality of dawkins more than most people expect

Saints 2014 draft wish list:
- No pass rusher till the fourth round (or preferably at all)
- Corner or Wideout in the first
- No reaching
- No Kelvin Benjamin
wicket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2009, 10:12 AM    (permalink
Eaglez.Fan
All-Pro

Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well, the on field play will not change at all. Lito barely played last year and was pretty much useless. Dawkins although still effective is not as good as he once was, and it isn't too much of a downgrade to Demps. The only loss will come in the play calling and leadership. McDermott knows JJ's defense like none other, being their for 10 years, as both linebacker and secondary coach, IMO he's very ready for the job.
Old 07-31-2009, 11:53 AM    (permalink
RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES
Pro Bowler

RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't understand the "Dawkins is not what he used to be" ********. That is like if Ray Lewis left and Ravens fans said "Well he isn't what he used to be". I mean the dude was the leader, Heart, and basically the Eagles Ray Lewis. I would be worried but not that worried. I don't think they will be a top 5 defense but they will be in the top 10
We as Ravens fans are clearly scum of the earth, and should just be happy that these great people, who cheer for nothing than the finest, morally impeccable players, playing on the finest, most morally impeccable teams, will grace us with their presence, and words of wisdom.

John Wall
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4CbQGBbUOw
RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2009, 12:51 PM    (permalink
Eaglez.Fan
All-Pro

Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES View Post
I don't understand the "Dawkins is not what he used to be" ********. That is like if Ray Lewis left and Ravens fans said "Well he isn't what he used to be". I mean the dude was the leader, Heart, and basically the Eagles Ray Lewis. I would be worried but not that worried. I don't think they will be a top 5 defense but they will be in the top 10
I said on the field, and I also mentioned that they will lose leadership.
Old 07-31-2009, 12:55 PM    (permalink
Bucs_Rule
Veteran

Bucs_Rule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs_Rule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs_Rule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs_Rule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs_Rule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs_Rule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs_Rule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs_Rule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs_Rule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs_Rule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs_Rule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The media talks so much about the big boost TO leaving Dallas will do to chemistry. Yet when Dawkins and Johnson are gone its not even considered.

On average 1 Top 5 defense falls into the bottom half of the league the following season. A lot of that would be caused by injuries and key personnel loses, some just due to the nature of the NFL. It should never be assumed a unit will be just as dominant the next season.
Bucs_Rule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2009, 05:28 PM    (permalink
BlindSite
All-Pro

BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The biggest loss by Dawkins leaving was his leadership and presence in the huddle. Don't discount what impact that can have.

BlindSite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2009, 05:45 PM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

From a strictly personnel standpoint, the Eagles defense is better this season than last. Their young players all have another year under their belt. Demps has a lot more range than Dawk had last year, though he doesn't have the completeness to his game that Dawk had. There is a minor downgrade there, but the added boost to the entire front 7, particularly the LB core, makes up for it if you ask me. Plus with our personnel, Demps won't be relied on to make many plays at the line of scrimmage in the run game, though he really is looking better in run support so far in camp. (Just so you guys know, I've gone to all but one practice and am not talking out of my ass, being unbiased) Our veteran acqusitions (Clemons and Asante) have another year in the system, and both started out relatively slow last season as a result, that may not be the case this year.

Johnson is a tough loss to take, I won't lie about that. But as BBD said (BBD loves the Eagles defense, by the way:)) McDermott is the man to fill it in, and is just as familiar with it as Johnson was. One thing I noticed when he died, and they showed clips of him on the sideline, dating back to 5 or 6 years ago even, guess who was right nxt to Johnson? Sean McDermott...

He doesn't have the experience, but his coaching style is very similar, this is another thing I've noticed at camp. Even Andy Reid said he is like a mini-Jim Johnson. He is untested as a play caller, that is the only worry, his play calling and adapting during games, but look at JJ's coaching tree and the success that there is there, I expect McDermott to continue the successful trend.

Really the only thing McDermott has going against him, is that he is a ginger, lol. But he shaves it to hide the shame...

Dawkins leadership will be missed, but I am already seeing guys stepping up. We may not have that one guy like we did with Dawk, but Quentin Mikell, Stewart Bradley, and Trent Cole are all stepping up on the practice field in terms of leadership. There has been the accountability in the locker room for over 10 years now, and the loss of two guys won't change that...

Rest in Peace, themaninblack
eaglesalltheway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2009, 10:06 PM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Lito? A loss? Oh, good joke. Do you freak out every time a team loses their #4 CB?
Sniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2009, 10:12 PM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
I don't think there will be any effect on the field at all. Sean McDermot is very familiar with the scheme and has been groomed as Johnson's eventual successor for quite some time. Theres no replacing Jim Johnson, but McDermot can handle the job no problem.
That, and Jim Johnson proteges have a very strong track record of being awesome.

Quote:
Dawkins on the field wasn't what he used to be. While he was MVP of that defense in December and January, I think for the long term theyre better off with the younger guys in there. Quentin Demps is a good player and will shine this year.
Dawkins' on-field absence will be felt the most in LOS plays. He lost a lot of range, but did a lot of damage near the LOS. However, Demps adds more range to the FS position. Mikell was basically our FS last year after the first few games.

Quote:
Lito is replaced with Hobbs. And they have Hansen. Theyve upgraded the secondary if you think about it.
Definitely. Add in Jack Ikegwuonu and Macho Harris, and it's a pretty sweet and deep secondary. Lito was atrocious last year. Straight garbage.

Quote:
Stewart Bradley will establish himself as one of the top MIKEs in the league this year.
BBD is driving the Stewart Bradley bandwagon, folks! Get on board while you can.
Old 07-31-2009, 10:19 PM    (permalink
Go_Eagles77
All-Pro

Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniper View Post

Definitely. Add in Jack Ikegwuonu and Macho Harris, and it's a pretty sweet and deep secondary. Lito was atrocious last year. Straight garbage.
Sean Jones isn't too shabby as the 3rd safety either.
Old 07-31-2009, 11:21 PM    (permalink
Halsey
All-Pro

Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Eagles fans are sure there is nothing to worry about. That's a big surprise...

And Rex Ryan thought enough of Sheppard to trade a couple of draft picks for him. I didn't "freak out" as one defensive Eagles fan exaggerated. I just pointed out his loss.

Old 07-31-2009, 11:42 PM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Go_Eagles77 View Post
Sean Jones isn't too shabby as the 3rd safety either.
That's putting it lightly, he would be starting on a lot of teams...

Old 07-31-2009, 11:46 PM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halsey View Post
The Eagles fans are sure there is nothing to worry about. That's a big surprise...

And Rex Ryan thought enough of Sheppard to trade a couple of draft picks for him. I didn't "freak out" as one defensive Eagles fan exaggerated. I just pointed out his loss.
Technically, we lost him, yes, but we traded away a foruth and conditional 4th, not exactly screaming Lito's high worth. The fact is, if you watched the games like the Eagles fans did, Lito was garbage last year, less than grabage even. His head and heart wasn't there, and as a result, he didn't play well at all, and was relegated back to #4 CB, and even then he would come in and screw up his limitted opportunities. He isn't a loss at all, if anything our CB play will be better this year with Hobbs, who has starting experience, and won't even be starting. He may not even be the nickle. Our CB dpeth is much better this year. Sure us Eagle fans aren't worried, but we know the team as good as anyone else. What really says something is the well respected opinion of BBD, and his opinion on the Eagles' defense.

Old 07-31-2009, 11:52 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eaglesalltheway View Post
That's putting it lightly, he would be starting on a lot of teams...
No he wouldn't be. I'm sure he would have signed somewhere else if that was the case.
Old 08-01-2009, 12:06 AM    (permalink
Thumper
Pro Bowler

Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Loss? Try our gain. He was god awful last season and he wasn't great the year before either, there is a reason we signed Asante.
Thumper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2009, 12:24 AM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thumper View Post
Loss? Try our gain. He was god awful last season and he wasn't great the year before either, there is a reason we signed Asante.
And there's also a reason we re-signed Hanson to a multi-year deal instead of Lito.
Old 08-01-2009, 12:29 AM    (permalink
Todd Bertuzzi
All-Pro

Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Lito is no loss. Dawkins and JJ will be missed, but we have more than adequate replacements in Demps and McDermott.
Old 08-03-2009, 10:48 PM    (permalink
49ersfan_87
Pro Bowler

49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Nobody seems to be talking about how the loss of Jim Johnson, Brian Dawkins and Lito Sheppard will affect the Eagles defense on the field. It's almost like most people take it for granted that the Eagles will be among the highest ranked defenses in the league again. I don't know the Eagles defense well enough to say how the changes will affect them. I'm not sure the Eagles have a clue how their defense will play at this point. I'm wondering what other fans think. I always liked watching the aggressive Jim Johnson defenses led by Brian Dawkins.
You can add MLB Stewart Bradley to that list, he tore his ACL and is out for the season.
49ersfan_87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2009, 10:58 PM    (permalink
Malaka
Thinking of Juan
Pro Bowler

Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49ersfan_87 View Post
You can add MLB Stewart Bradley to that list, he tore his ACL and is out for the season.
Which will hurt more than any of the aforementioned losses that Eagles will have, I like the Eagles defense but IMHO it will not be as good as it was last year. Dawkins leadership will be missed, and before we call Demps an adequate replacement lets see him start a couple of games first, but they always have a beast in Mikell at SS to make up for it. I have a very good reason to believe that McDermott will replace Jim Johnson (RIP) with relative ease, but the only thing I see as a problem may be leadership/chemistry in his first year as the DC. I still think the Eagles will be in the top half of the league in defense if they can avoid anymore injuries.

Bone Krusher, the best
Malaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2009, 12:08 PM    (permalink
Go_Eagles77
All-Pro

Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Juqua Parker caught with marijuana.

http://www.mcall.com/news/local/news...,1470639.story

Yay.
Old 08-05-2009, 02:22 PM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Matt Wilhelm signed with the Eagles right? Ugh. All you really need to know is that he is better known in San Diego as Matt Whiffhelm, the least physical LB in the league. He lost his job to Tim Dobbins.
CC.SD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2009, 02:28 PM    (permalink
Halsey
All-Pro

I would bet against the Eagles being a top 10 defense this year. If they are, Sean McDermot should get the award NFL's for top assistant. There is an award for that...right?

Old 08-05-2009, 02:29 PM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I am sure they will be. Their defensive line seems to produce no matter who plays on it, and they still have Asante Samuel.
Vikes99ej is offline   Reply With Quote