Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 07-31-2009, 10:59 PM    (permalink
phlysac
All-Pro

phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

God, it makes me feel old that there are so many posts regarding people who haven't seen the original Bucs jerseys. It really wasn't that long ago.
Old 07-31-2009, 11:33 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by phlysac View Post
God, it makes me feel old that there are so many posts regarding people who haven't seen the original Bucs jerseys. It really wasn't that long ago.
I try to block that first year with their current uniforms out of mine mind because that was the year that Jerry Rice got hurt and missed like the whole year.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2009, 11:52 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by phlysac View Post
Really, because I didn't see a single post in this thread that said or would imply that.
Old 08-01-2009, 12:06 AM    (permalink
the decider13
Pro Bowler

the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GB12 View Post
Really, because I didn't see a single post in this thread that said or would imply that.
I'll add one so his post makes sense.

I had seen these only on ESPN classic. They are about as ugly as they were on ESPN classic.

Sig by the sigmaster BoneKrusher. Each one is a masterpiece
Quote:
Originally Posted by BaLLiN72 View Post
i wish NFLDC had something like "wall to wall" where we could see Brodeur and Job's conversations.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Job View Post
NFLDC would be jizzing itself non-stop.
the decider13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2009, 12:50 AM    (permalink
Me Likey Rookies
Veteran

Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I love them.

I want to get one now that they are on sale at bucs.com. I already have a Lynch in red so maybe I should get a Ruud in orange? Or should I stick with the legends and get a Brooks?
Old 08-01-2009, 12:56 AM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Me Likey Rookies View Post
I love them.

I want to get one now that they are on sale at bucs.com. I already have a Lynch in red so maybe I should get a Ruud in orange? Or should I stick with the legends and get a Brooks?
get a Freeman orange one :)

Old 08-01-2009, 12:58 AM    (permalink
Me Likey Rookies
Veteran

Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I would but they dont have him in orange yet. Just some legends and a few new guys but no freeman.
Old 08-01-2009, 01:52 AM    (permalink
Beans
DC GFX Team
All-Pro

Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

theyre sold out of Lynch jerseys in my size >:I

bonekrusher on the sig magic
Quote:
<beans> libid dont worry man i think fondling big black men is a perfectly worthy career goal
<JBond> laughing so hard I am crying
Beans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2009, 09:16 AM    (permalink
Addict
All-NFLDC

Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

wow... those buc throwbacks are full of win! this is what we call sarcasm! I do like them though

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend
Addict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2009, 09:54 PM    (permalink
XxXdragonXxX
Pro Bowler

XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

There's rumors that the Seahawks will wear these uni's this year...this is a screencap from madden 10 showing the alternates.

Old 08-01-2009, 10:01 PM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Good idea Bucs!
Vikes99ej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2009, 12:53 AM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxXdragonXxX View Post
There's rumors that the Seahawks will wear these uni's this year
I'll be honest, I ******* love those. If it's neon green jerseys AND pants, I'd LOVE that. I love when teams use bright colors like that.

Old 08-02-2009, 10:57 AM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Icon

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Throwbacks kickass, especially the Broncos, Bills, Patriots and Buccaneers. Glad the Bucs are bringing them back.

Last edited by yodabear : 08-02-2009 at 10:57 AM. Reason: Forgot the Patriots.
yodabear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2009, 10:16 PM    (permalink
Zycho32
Veteran

Zycho32 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Zycho32 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Zycho32 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Zycho32 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Zycho32 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Zycho32 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Zycho32 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Zycho32 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Zycho32 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Zycho32 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Zycho32 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

...why are the classic Buccaneer uniforms 'ugly'?

It's a sensible design in the humid Florida Weather, and the orange isn't that bad going with the white. Is it because of the losing stigma?

C'mon, seriously. I know ugly- that's not ugly.
Zycho32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2009, 10:45 PM    (permalink
jth1331
Veteran

jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zycho32 View Post
...why are the classic Buccaneer uniforms 'ugly'?

It's a sensible design in the humid Florida Weather, and the orange isn't that bad going with the white. Is it because of the losing stigma?

C'mon, seriously. I know ugly- that's not ugly.
You obviously do not know ugly, those are freakin hideous.

Heck, I'm a Broncos fan, and I think the Broncos old orange was slightly pushing it.
I simply do not understand how people love these Bucs uniforms. I know I wouldn't get caught dead wearing one of those jerseys.
jth1331 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2009, 10:55 PM    (permalink
Zycho32
Veteran

Zycho32 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Zycho32 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Zycho32 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Zycho32 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Zycho32 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Zycho32 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Zycho32 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Zycho32 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Zycho32 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Zycho32 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Zycho32 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jth1331 View Post
You obviously do not know ugly, those are freakin hideous.

Heck, I'm a Broncos fan, and I think the Broncos old orange was slightly pushing it.
I simply do not understand how people love these Bucs uniforms. I know I wouldn't get caught dead wearing one of those jerseys.
I don't know ugly, huh?

I find Buffalo's uniforms to be ugly. I find Oregon's uniforms to be ugly, as well as many other travesties Nike and what-not have done to other College Programs. I've found the eyesore of a throwback Philadelphia unleashed a while back to be downright ugly...

As intriguing as they are, I would wager Denver's FIRST uniforms are uglier than the Bucs- and you'll get a good glimpse of those this year.
Old 08-03-2009, 11:05 PM    (permalink
ChezPower4
Pro Bowler

ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeansDooma View Post
november 8th vs the packers
There is no way were losing to anyone that wears those jerseys. I believe that's all that happened when they wore them before.
Old 08-03-2009, 11:28 PM    (permalink
Zycho32
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChezPower4 View Post
There is no way were losing to anyone that wears those jerseys. I believe that's all that happened when they wore them before.
1995, the week after Reggie White tore his hamstring. A heartbreaking overtime loss on a FG.

1992, a 31-3 loss which was the first time Brett Favre saw action for Green Bay during the regular season.

...not terribly important, but I had to dispute your claim.
Old 08-04-2009, 01:02 AM    (permalink
DoughBoy
Pro Bowler

DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I cant wait to see the Titans in these puppys on Sunday.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jurrell Casey
I love light skin and white women but my main chick is brown skin

Last edited by DoughBoy : 08-04-2009 at 01:09 AM.
DoughBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2009, 01:12 AM    (permalink
derza222
All-Pro

derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Go_Eagles77 View Post
Most eagles fans would love to see them bring the kelly green jerseys back as a throwback option.

Very similar to the Jets. At least I'd prefer the green jerseys from the 80's as a throwback to the old blue and gold NY Titans, but I think most feel the same way. At least the Eagles jerseys are Eagles jerseys though, even if they are different colors. The Jets wear different colored uniforms that carry a different name also.
derza222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2009, 01:25 AM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoughBoy View Post
I cant wait to see the Titans in these puppys on Sunday.

These look better. The ones in that photo you posted werent worn by Tennesse, but Houston. They should only use the Tennesse ones.

Old 08-04-2009, 05:16 AM    (permalink
jth1331
Veteran

jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zycho32 View Post
I don't know ugly, huh?

I find Buffalo's uniforms to be ugly. I find Oregon's uniforms to be ugly, as well as many other travesties Nike and what-not have done to other College Programs. I've found the eyesore of a throwback Philadelphia unleashed a while back to be downright ugly...

As intriguing as they are, I would wager Denver's FIRST uniforms are uglier than the Bucs- and you'll get a good glimpse of those this year.
No doubt the Broncos 1st uniform they ever wore is arguably the ugliest/worst uniform of all time. Sad thing is, I think I'm going to get a Champ Bailey jersey just for nostalgia sake.
jth1331 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2009, 01:26 PM    (permalink
DoughBoy
Pro Bowler

DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post

These look better. The ones in that photo you posted werent worn by Tennesse, but Houston. They should only use the Tennesse ones.
Why should we wear the Tennessee jerseys? we are celebrating the AFL and those are the jerseys the TITANS/OILERS wore 50 years ago...it only makes sense. BTW those jerseys are crap.

Quote:
Old 08-04-2009, 01:30 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoughBoy View Post
Why should we wear the Tennessee jerseys? we are celebrating the AFL and those are the jerseys the TITANS/OILERS wore 50 years ago...it only makes sense. BTW those jerseys are crap.
I wasnt aware that was the reason... they arent crap!

Old 08-04-2009, 01:36 PM    (permalink
DoughBoy
Pro Bowler

LOL, I guess it is in the eye of the beholder but I think those jerseys look retro.

Quote: