Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 08-02-2009, 08:07 PM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

He is awesome
<+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermstheman83 View Post
What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.
bored of education is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2009, 01:16 AM    (permalink
7-11
Veteran

7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i have those same sunnies, but they only come out on special, drunken occasions when i'm likely to lose my good ones.
7-11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2009, 02:06 AM    (permalink
Malaka
Thinking of Juan
Pro Bowler

Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Although Stafford looks like a major tool, I gotta give him props for those ladies he's pulling... sure the 40 million guaranteed helps... but hey. titties are titties :)

Bone Krusher, the best
Malaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2009, 05:12 AM    (permalink
Addict
All-NFLDC

Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

glad to see the Lions drafted a player #1.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend
Addict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2009, 06:15 AM    (permalink
wicket
All-Pro

wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Addict View Post
glad to see the Lions drafted a player #1.
lol hence +rep

Saints 2014 draft wish list:
- No pass rusher till the fourth round (or preferably at all)
- Corner or Wideout in the first
- No reaching
- No Kelvin Benjamin
wicket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2009, 08:09 AM    (permalink
Halsey
Pro Bowler

Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It's pretty obvious why those girls like Stafford, and it has nothing to do with his looks, personality, etc. It's those badass sunglasses he's wearing.
Old 08-03-2009, 12:27 PM    (permalink
Prowler
Pro Bowler

Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ironman4579 View Post
Homely? Those girls are pretty hot.............................
lol i guess i meant 'neighborly or down to earth'.

Prowler's Newb Guide
Prowler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2009, 10:00 PM    (permalink
BigBanger
Veteran

BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Dude just bashes.

He's got to be up to 700 women already. Stafford is no joke. Dirty Sanchez can't pull this kind of *****.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PossibleCabbage View Post
I would like it if there were more successful black Quarterbacks in the NFL...
Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
iamcandian lives in a cabin in the Yukon Territory and writes letters to railroad barons about the price of hard tack.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GatorsBullsFan View Post
I could possibly see Matthew Stafford Dropping out of the 1st round
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoRavens View Post
Tahj Boyd has the best fundamentals of any QB in this class, I think his game translates great to the NFL.
BigBanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2009, 10:02 PM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBanger View Post
Dude just bashes.

He's got to be up to 700 women already. Stafford is no joke. Dirty Sanchez can't pull this kind of *****.
700 women was Sanchez's number during his redshirt year.
Sniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2009, 10:04 PM    (permalink
Malaka
Thinking of Juan
Pro Bowler

Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniper View Post
700 women was Sanchez's number during his redshirt year.
QFT. When it comes to smashing... no one can match up with an SC QB... Stafford can't hold Sanchez's jock in this matter.

Bone Krusher, the best
Malaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2009, 10:10 PM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malaka View Post
QFT. When it comes to smashing... no one can match up with an SC QB... Stafford can't hold Sanchez's jock in this matter.
Who do you think got more ass in four years between Sanchez and Leinart? I say four because I wanted to make it fair to the contestants, since Leinart had 5 years.
Old 08-04-2009, 05:03 AM    (permalink
JLaw45
Rookie

JLaw45 is so money.JLaw45 is so money.JLaw45 is so money.JLaw45 is so money.JLaw45 is so money.JLaw45 is so money.JLaw45 is so money.JLaw45 is so money.JLaw45 is so money.JLaw45 is so money.JLaw45 is so money.

Quote:
Who do you think got more ass in four years between Sanchez and Leinart? I say four because I wanted to make it fair to the contestants, since Leinart had 5 years.
I'll go with Sanchez. Leinart had a pretty well known girlfriend for a while at SC which might have limited him at least for a little while. I haven't heard any names linked to Sanchez yet, so I have to assume he was single(or had very short term relationships) most of that time.

That, and just looking at the guy. He seems to have more swag than Leinart and most other QB's I've seen lately. I'm not saying Leinart didn't have it, but it seems more obvious on Sanchez to me. At the combine, in practice, doing interviews, wherever, the confidence just shows. And we all know that confidence is the key to snagging chicks.
JLaw45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2009, 11:18 AM    (permalink
jballa838
Team Leader
All-Pro

jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

nuff said

Quote:
Originally Posted by slightlyabroncosfan View Post
JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

jballa838 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2009, 11:30 AM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Matt Forte = Baby Marcus Allen
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

he is supposedly dating this chick

Gay Ork Wang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2009, 12:02 PM    (permalink
JLaw45
Rookie

JLaw45 is so money.JLaw45 is so money.JLaw45 is so money.JLaw45 is so money.JLaw45 is so money.JLaw45 is so money.JLaw45 is so money.JLaw45 is so money.JLaw45 is so money.JLaw45 is so money.JLaw45 is so money.

Quote:
Originally Posted by *** Ork Wang View Post

he is supposedly dating this chick
She def beats Paris Hilton, that USC Basketball chick and the other girls I've seen Leinart with so far.
JLaw45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2009, 12:14 PM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLaw45 View Post
She def beats Paris Hilton, that USC Basketball chick and the other girls I've seen Leinart with so far.
Yeah, but you've got to figure that Leinart's had, just like Sanchez his fair share of high quality ass. I mean, it is USC.
Old 08-04-2009, 12:24 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

TEBOW WINS!

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.
Brothgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2009, 12:43 PM    (permalink
Prowler
Pro Bowler

Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

he's probably only read his bible to her. and were the 700 during sanchez's redshirt year including the nonwilling or just the willing women?

Prowler's Newb Guide
Prowler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2009, 08:52 PM    (permalink
ironman4579
All-Pro

ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by broth223 View Post

TEBOW WINS!
Tebow wins nothing when he's trying to convert her to the bible and not a threesome.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakey View Post
WWWWWWWWWTTTTTTTTTTTTFFFFFFFFFFF!!!

i am literally gonna kick a baby to death!
ironman4579 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2009, 09:00 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Tebow wins nothing when he's trying to convert her to the bible and not a threesome.
Please with those sweater mittens she's a threesome on her own.

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Old 08-04-2009, 09:05 PM    (permalink
ironman4579
All-Pro

ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Please with those sweater mittens she's a threesome on her own.
Having a lady with big boobs means nothing when he's trying to cover them up for church instead of cover them up with chocolate and whipped cream.

Quote:

Old 08-04-2009, 09:07 PM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Quote:
Having a lady with big boobs means nothing when he's trying to cover them up for church instead of cover them up with baby batter.
It's not sex if he just titty***** her!
Old 08-04-2009, 09:08 PM    (permalink
ironman4579
All-Pro

Quote:
It's not sex if he just titty***** her!
If Tebow actually has enough sense to think that way, he goes up a few hundred steps in my book. Unfortunately, I don't think he does. And those massive boobies continue to go to waste.

Quote:

Old 08-04-2009, 09:11 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

According to a recent radio interview Stafford claimed to have had a steady girlfriend. I wonder how he explains that boat trip? Stafford also has been linked to this.

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Old 08-04-2009, 09:27 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
According to a recent radio interview Stafford claimed to have had a steady girlfriend. I wonder how he explains that boat trip? Stafford also has been linked to this.

He probably just says "$40 Million Guaranteed" every time he walks out the door. She knows what's up.

WMD is offline   Reply With Quote