Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > NFC North Division Forum

NFC North Division Forum Discuss the NFC North

Old 11-19-2009, 01:25 PM    (permalink
Kid_Ego
Veteran

Kid_Ego smells like sex panther.Kid_Ego smells like sex panther.
Default Mid Season How Bout that Cutler Trade?

I hate to point out the obvious or rub salt in the wounds of all you very *coughs* loyal Bear fans But Yeah the Cutler trade is a complete BUST and The Gaines Adams Trade makes even less sense. Thank you Jerry D you are clinching the division for years to come. By the way Cutler is the worst starting QB in our division. And GO NECK BEARD!!!!!!!!!!!
Kid_Ego is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2009, 01:35 PM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm sure lack of OL and receiver talent has nothing to do with Cutler's struggles.

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2009, 01:40 PM    (permalink
Kid_Ego
Veteran

I swear I pointed those out after the trade and it was said by all the bear fans that Orton simply held the ball too long and wasnt any good. Here is one for you how about a lack of run game and coachng staff?
Old 11-19-2009, 01:43 PM    (permalink
Kid_Ego
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kid_Ego View Post
I did some research this is what I came up with.

Orton was sacked 27 times
Cutler 11

Orton threw for 272-465 2997 yards 18 tds 12 ints
Cutler 384-616 4526 25-18

does that really translate into 2 first round picks and a third?

Btw Orton has won a play off game I believe Cutler hasnt been to the play offs?

and Can anyone tell me who cutler will throw too? Where is his brandon Marshall?
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Yes I did say that 6 mos ago.
Old 11-19-2009, 02:00 PM    (permalink
RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES
Pro Bowler

RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Did anyone expect the Bears to be anywhere but where they are???
We as Ravens fans are clearly scum of the earth, and should just be happy that these great people, who cheer for nothing than the finest, morally impeccable players, playing on the finest, most morally impeccable teams, will grace us with their presence, and words of wisdom.

John Wall
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4CbQGBbUOw
RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2009, 02:04 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I thought they would rely more on their run game like last year. Instead they are going away from it, screwing me over when I picked Forte on my fantasy team.
Old 11-19-2009, 04:23 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kid_Ego View Post
By the way Cutler is the worst starting QB in our division.

False. What has Stafford done to prove he's better?
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2009, 04:49 PM    (permalink
marshallb
All-Pro

marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES View Post
Did anyone expect the Bears to be anywhere but where they are???
I expected them to be a little bit better, but not the Super Bowl contender and NFC North champ that some were saying. I'm surprised by a lot of things with the Bears though. I don't get why they have completely gone away from the run and are just airing it out. The Bears o-line has been bad, and Cutler doesn't have the types of weapons that Cutler needs. They've got a couple in Olsen and Forte, but their receivers are pretty much #2/3 type guys. If the Bears were to get a legit #1 WR like Boldin, and a couple o-linemen, I think this would be a different story, but they don't and it's going to be hard to get those guys with having no 1st or 2nd round pick this year.

sig by BK and avy by me
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
If a girl is sucking me off, and I look down and shes beating off a **** of her own, I am absolutely going to tell her to stop. 100% of the time. Explain that ****.
marshallb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2009, 02:09 AM    (permalink
hagy34
Veteran

hagy34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hagy34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hagy34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hagy34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hagy34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hagy34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hagy34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hagy34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hagy34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hagy34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hagy34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I wouldn't call the Cutler trade a complete bust. It's a little early for that. I will say that the Bears have to be a little disappointed. Cutler seems to just get frustrated and make horrible decisions. There are some games that Cutler has lost all by himself. That 49er game is a perfect example.

In the long run, he should be fine. But trading away all those picks is going to have a greater impact than people expect.

As for preseason expectations I think most people in NFC North circles expected better than 4-6 at this point but it doesn't help that Urlacher is out. Major blow for the defense.
hagy34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2009, 02:48 PM    (permalink
vikes_28
Resident Ginger
All-Pro

vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Kid Ego, you may be a Vikings fan, but you wonder why your rep is the way it is. Its because you act like you know everything. Sure Cutler may be a bust, but there is a better way to say it then how you just did.

sig by fenikz
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
You are just a terrible person.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
I have an iPhone.
vikes_28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2009, 03:08 PM    (permalink
Kid_Ego
Veteran

Most of my rep points have came from the cutler trade. And personally it is worth it. Cutler is a douche he has a stronger arm then elway or favre those are his words not mine. The guy is a total moron. The only way the Cutler deal is a success is if some how they end up with Mike Shanahan as there head coach.
Old 12-29-2009, 08:22 PM    (permalink
BuffaloBillsFan
Rookie

BuffaloBillsFan hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

The talent Cutler has is obvious, if you get him targets he will be back to being one of the best in the business.
BuffaloBillsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2009, 10:52 PM    (permalink
Whistler6
Pro Bowler

Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuffaloBillsFan View Post
The talent Cutler has is obvious, if you get him targets he will be back to being one of the best in the business.
Back to being one of the best in the business? Are you talking high school days, because from what I've seen he has never really been anything special...

Kyle Orton has proved that star WR's (eg. Brandon Marshal) can make a QB look above average. Cutler has a big arm and that's it.

I'm just thankful I'm not a Bear fan, because there is NOTHING to root for in a guy like Jay Cutler.

Whistler6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2010, 02:40 PM    (permalink
Kid_Ego
Veteran

I cant believe this but im agreeing with th packer fan. I see where the bears fans love his arogance I mean most bears fans are exactly the same way. But the guy isnt very good
Old 01-29-2010, 03:16 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Location: What do you do when a doo-doo chump punk points a finger like a stump?
FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Arrogance is preferable to being a total douchebag.

But, sure, one season is definitely enough to evaluate Cutler's status and the trade.

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs
FlyingElvis is offline   Reply With Quote