Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > College Football

College Football Discuss College Football

Old 08-05-2009, 12:13 PM    (permalink
Ozzy
Pro Bowler

Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default 2010 USC Trojans Thread

As far as I can see there is no thread on here for USC, so why not start one.

Now everyone is happy!

I am personally not that afraid of how the defense plays this season. The defensive line I have more questions about than the linebackers I must say, but overall they should be fine.

DL: Griffin, Tupou, Spicer, Jackson.
Clearly need Griffin to show up more during the games, Tupou should have a fine season at tackle and I am sure a young defensive end or defensive tackle will show himself during the season. Easily the biggest question mark on defense in my book however.

LB: Morgan, Galippo, Smith
Not worried at all, Smith is a stud, Morgan could be a star and supposedly Galippo is damn good as well. Have a little depth with Brown, and he might even end up starting. At least all of these guys got playing time last year so they are not totally new.

CB: Wright, Thomas, Bryant
Will be really nice having Wright back, he was arguably their best corner last year. Pinkard can always move down however if they do have issues. Thomas is rock solid as well and I hear Bryant is a real player.

S: Mays, Harris, Pinkard
Not concerned either, ideally I would love to see Harris in as starting SS but Pinkard is more experienced, depends on how the corners play I guess.

The biggest question obviously is the quarterback situation. Last year showed just how good they can be with an experienced quarterback. Because in 07 when Sanchez had less experience the offense looked totally different than it did last year. Hopefully it is not a long learning curve.

QB: Corp, Barkley, Mustain
Have not see much from the first too but I hope they turn out because Mustain is nothing great and does not have a strong enough arm I feel potentially.

RB: McKnight, Gable, Johnson, Havili, Tyler, Bradford
Absolutely not question mark, heard McKnight is trying time at corner, and why not with this many running backs. Even with the Green transfer, they still got the young guy Tyler waiting in the wings. I expect even more out of them this year because they should run the ball more

WR: Williams, Johnson, Ausberry
Very good set or receivers, losing Hazelton is not that big of a deal turns out. Johnson is a flat out burner and Ausberry should get enough playing time to perform better than last year.

TE: McCoy, Ayles
McCoy should be a flat out monster this year, and Ayles gives them potential to do a two tight end set with two very good pass catching tight ends.

OL: Brown, Byers, O'Dowd, Lewis, Heberer, T. Smith
Great offensive line, might be the strongest point of the team outside of running back. Thus hope they run the ball more and that protect for the young quarterbacks will really help.

Huge key is how good this kid is, Chris Galippo, I remember seeing him in the Army high school All American game and he was lights out, however last year in limited time I was not all that impressed. Hopefully he steps up his game.

Any other potential standout new players this year? Will have to wait and see for them.

As for the different coaches, losing the offensive coordinator is not a big deal, who couldn't coach offense with the weapons they had last year. Bigger concern is losing Holt as defensive coordinator, he was a dang good coach but then again Carroll runs most of the defense anyway and I respect the coaches he brings in anyway.

I am almost more excited about this season than last season because of all the new fresh faces. I heard one reporter say if there is a year to "get" USC it is this year, I doubt that.

Last edited by Ozzy : 08-05-2009 at 12:16 PM.
Ozzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2009, 12:17 PM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I was thinking Pinkard is gonna get the start at SS. I wouldn't be too worried about the defense, they got the depth to reload and play solid, at the very least. I'm in love with the LBs. Galippo, Morgan, and Smith will emerge as one of the top LB groups next season. Bold, I know, but not too far off. They got talent.

YAYareaRB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2009, 12:28 PM    (permalink
Ozzy
Pro Bowler

Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I was thinking Pinkard is gonna get the start at SS. I wouldn't be too worried about the defense, they got the depth to reload and play solid, at the very least. I'm in love with the LBs. Galippo, Morgan, and Smith will emerge as one of the top LB groups next season. Bold, I know, but not too far off. They got talent.
Yeah most likely, but I really liked what I saw out of Harris last year, but he might not see much time. Pinkard I am saying they could at least move around which could maybe get Harris on the field more. Still ultimately not a bad problem to have.

Still question the defensive line a lot though, some decent players but really wondering who will step up.
Old 08-05-2009, 12:35 PM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I thought I heard Mays was playing more of a SS role this year. Guess I was wrong.
Sniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2009, 01:12 PM    (permalink
Ozzy
Pro Bowler

Quote:
I thought I heard Mays was playing more of a SS role this year. Guess I was wrong.
I would not mind that a bit ;)
Old 08-05-2009, 01:32 PM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Of course, you have Griffin on the D-Line. I think Christian will step up and be THE GUY on the interior.

Old 08-05-2009, 02:47 PM    (permalink
TACKLE
All-NFLDC

TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Is Corp going to be the starter for sure or is there a legit chance Barkley can start week 1?
Old 08-05-2009, 03:31 PM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by TACKLE View Post
Is Corp going to be the starter for sure or is there a legit chance Barkley can start week 1?
I think Corp has the job locked up for at least week 1. I want to see if the gameplan changes given Corp's abilities.

Old 08-05-2009, 03:53 PM    (permalink
BRAVEHEART
Pro Bowler

BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Christian Tupou isn't gonna win the job at DT, but he'll share time with Jurrell Casey. Sniper, Mays will be (primarily) at SS this year. McKnight is not seriously trying to get PT at CB (he doesn't really understand zone coverages).

Rhett Ellison will probably start over ayles (atleast in the beginning of the season). Malik jackson is not the starting DE opposite Griffin, that would be Armond Armstead.
Old 08-05-2009, 09:44 PM    (permalink
Ozzy
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Christian Tupou isn't gonna win the job at DT, but he'll share time with Jurrell Casey. Sniper, Mays will be (primarily) at SS this year. McKnight is not seriously trying to get PT at CB (he doesn't really understand zone coverages).

Rhett Ellison will probably start over ayles (atleast in the beginning of the season). Malik jackson is not the starting DE opposite Griffin, that would be Armond Armstead.
Well that would be wonderful if Mays is moved up closer, I was saying that last year because then if he is closer to the line of scrimmage he can potentially make more plays. And Pinkard can clearly be a fine FS with his coverage ability, not as fast or as intimidating as Mays but still should work out great. Mays moving up could make him even a better player and make him much more productive on the field.

As for the DL, it is all a toss up in my book, even Griffin is not a staple, clearly talented but his run defense is quite weak and is not a dominating pass rusher yet.

Rhett Ellison I do not know much about, assuming he is more of a blocking tight end?

I wonder how Matt Kalil is developing, and sadly Tyron Smith might not see much time but maybe they can move Lewis to guard and Smith can be the other tackle opposite Brown. Still not a bad problem to have really.
Old 08-06-2009, 01:19 AM    (permalink
Jericho@SC
Rookie

Jericho@SC is a cocksman.Jericho@SC is a cocksman.Jericho@SC is a cocksman.Jericho@SC is a cocksman.Jericho@SC is a cocksman.

I'm really not worried about the defense at all this year guys.

Ozzy, I know the D-line is the most unproven unit to you, but personally it's the lack of depth at LB that concerns me the most.

The D-Line will probably be the most talented we've seen under Pete Carroll. Griffen by all accounts has matured, and I'm excited to see if he finally puts it all together and becomes the All American at DE he's meant to be.

Armond Armstead and Malik Jackson (who showed great flashes as a pass rusher during garbage time last year) will be very good at the other D-End spot. Not to mention, West Horton, Nick Perry and Devon Kennard will provide some serious depth.

At tackle, you're looking at Christian Tupou who should be solid. On top of that Jurrell Casey will start to make strides towards becoming the next Mike Patterson at USC. Averell Spicer will be the most experienced as a senior, and he'll also provide solid run support. Watch out for Hebron Fangupo who will push for serious playing time at 330 lbs. DaJohn Harris and Derek Simmons should provide good depth.

Our LB's are pretty interesting. On paper, Galippo is an even better prospect than Rey Maualuga was. He has better instincts, is a better tackler and superb in pass coverage. He'll be less spectacular but more stable and will give up less plays than Rey. Smith will be solid and Mike Morgan is a faster and stronger athlete than Kaluka Maiava was (just not as experienced). If these guys all stay healthy, USC will have one of the top 3 LB corps in the country again.

The secondary will arguably be the best in the country ('SC or Florida... toss up)

So I am very comfortable with our defense, and provided no serious injuries occur, I think we'll be one of the top defenses in the country again.

As for the offense, I've read that the O-line has a chance to be the best in the country, with everyone returning. My biggest question mark is if 'SC can once again re-establish a nasty running game again. This is feel is the biggest thing 'SC has lacked since Leinart/Bush.... a dominating running game. I don't know if it's OL coaching, or a lack of bigger bulk on the OL, but we just haven't been able to run the ball down everyone's throats when the going gets tough. If 'SC can get that back, they will return to the National Championship. This will give 'SC a bread and butter attack to fall back on when they eventually struggle against a weaker opponent. Most importantly, it will take pressure off the new QB.

Speaking of QB... is everyone else as excited about Matt Barkley as I am? Who knew the kid would be this good? I haven't seen an 'SC QB more NFL ready (not that he's NFL ready now, but closest to it than recent memory) in a while.

I just hope that he matures fast and is able to beat out Corp either this year or early next year. Because everyone knows that when Pete locks on a veteran starter, it's almost impossible for the younger, more talented QB to win out (ala Sanchez/Booty). If Corp has a solid year this year, it wouldnt be beyond the realm of possibility for Barkley to sit until his senior year when Corp leaves (despite Barkley being the better player). I really hated seeing Sanchez wasted for 2 years while Booty was the starter. I don't want to see it happen to Barkley.
Jericho@SC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2009, 07:54 AM    (permalink
Ozzy
Pro Bowler

Quote:
I just hope that he matures fast and is able to beat out Corp either this year or early next year. Because everyone knows that when Pete locks on a veteran starter, it's almost impossible for the younger, more talented QB to win out (ala Sanchez/Booty). If Corp has a solid year this year, it wouldnt be beyond the realm of possibility for Barkley to sit until his senior year when Corp leaves (despite Barkley being the better player). I really hated seeing Sanchez wasted for 2 years while Booty was the starter. I don't want to see it happen to Barkley.
The Booty Sanchez thing, I am glad Sanchez had to sit, do you remember how he played in 2007? He was not that good at all, very raw, still had a lot to learn. He looked like a different player in 2008, almost tripled all of his statistics that year. Sure maybe if he got more time early but based on 2007 it was glad he sat and slowly matured rather than being rushed. With Corp and Barkley it is different because it is not like Mustain is a real star here, at least Corp and Barkley both have youth.

And I agree, I hope they get the running game going, last year all those talented backs were kind of disappointing. Did not dominate like they should have.
Old 08-06-2009, 05:32 PM    (permalink
BRAVEHEART
Pro Bowler

BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ozzy View Post
The Booty Sanchez thing, I am glad Sanchez had to sit, do you remember how he played in 2007? He was not that good at all, very raw, still had a lot to learn. He looked like a different player in 2008, almost tripled all of his statistics that year. Sure maybe if he got more time early but based on 2007 it was glad he sat and slowly matured rather than being rushed. With Corp and Barkley it is different because it is not like Mustain is a real star here, at least Corp and Barkley both have youth.

And I agree, I hope they get the running game going, last year all those talented backs were kind of disappointing. Did not dominate like they should have.
Yeah, because averaging 5.1, 5.8, and 7.4 for the main RB's in the stable is less than spectacular. If USC only shared the ball with two main RB's, they'd easily have two 1000 yard rushers. Combine that with the fact that USC isn't even a run heavy team.

on a different note, Malcolm will be our best LB (IMO), you guys can quote me on that.
Old 08-07-2009, 01:47 AM    (permalink
Smooth Criminal
All-NFLDC

Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

God I'd love to see OSU win this one to make up for last years ass whooping. I just can't see to convince myself we even have a chance.

Thanks to The Dynasty for the sig
Smooth Criminal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2009, 03:02 AM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smooth Criminal View Post
God I'd love to see OSU win this one to make up for last years ass whooping. I just can't see to convince myself we even have a chance.
It would be a better game than last year that's for sure. USC just reloaded with high amounts of talent in the right spots. This LB corps is definitely capable of outperforming last years, maybe not the year before that though.

Old 08-07-2009, 03:03 AM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

Where the hell is Uona Kaveinga at?

Old 08-09-2009, 10:11 PM    (permalink
Ozzy
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Yeah, because averaging 5.1, 5.8, and 7.4 for the main RB's in the stable is less than spectacular. If USC only shared the ball with two main RB's, they'd easily have two 1000 yard rushers. Combine that with the fact that USC isn't even a run heavy team.
Well that might be true, but still in some respects they used the pass to set up the run last year I feel. They will most likely not be able to do that again this year. Also, with those average yards per carry, how about they give them the ball more, which is what I was saying. The QB's might turn out but they are not very experienced so they better be able to run the ball to take the pressure off of the QBs.
Old 08-10-2009, 02:13 PM    (permalink
Jericho@SC
Rookie

Jericho@SC is a cocksman.Jericho@SC is a cocksman.Jericho@SC is a cocksman.Jericho@SC is a cocksman.Jericho@SC is a cocksman.

Anyone else here strongly feel that Barkley needs to redshirt?

My reasoning is simple: Corp will most likely start in 2009. And given Pete's track record of not replacing the starting QB unless he goes down with an injury, Corp could possibly play for three more years (he's only a redshirt sophomore) which would mean Barkley wouldn't play until his final year of eligibility in 2012.

Not redshirting Barkley would mean wasting him for basically his entire career. It would be pretty much Booty/Sanchez all over again.
Old 08-11-2009, 08:08 AM    (permalink
Ozzy
Pro Bowler

Quote:

My reasoning is simple: Corp will most likely start in 2009. And given Pete's track record of not replacing the starting QB unless he goes down with an injury, Corp could possibly play for three more years (he's only a redshirt sophomore) which would mean Barkley wouldn't play until his final year of eligibility in 2012.

Not redshirting Barkley would mean wasting him for basically his entire career. It would be pretty much Booty/Sanchez all over again.
I would have to see more of Corp play to be honest with you, I have not seen much of him. Barkley sure is a talent however, has a rocket arm, quick release and makes any offense very dangerous with his ability to make quick strike deep ball throws.

I agree USC should shirt him only if Corp is clearly the man and is in charge. Because if not, Barkley could easily start this season. Then again you do have Mustain as a backup, next year you will not have that so yes shirting Barkley is an option. The kid is so talented though, it is basically an issue of who is more of a leader and who is more mature, Corp or Barkley because even though I have not seen much of Corp it is hard to imagine he is more talented than Barkley is.
Old 08-11-2009, 03:59 PM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jericho@SC View Post

Corp is probably the better choice for about a month after that Barkely is the most talented player they have at that position. I dont think you waste a redshirt year on that situation. Besides, Barkley is a 3 year player in this day and age, hardly a 4 or 5 year guy.
Babylon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2009, 04:01 PM    (permalink
murdamal86
Veteran

murdamal86 could make a wolverine purr.murdamal86 could make a wolverine purr.murdamal86 could make a wolverine purr.murdamal86 could make a wolverine purr.murdamal86 could make a wolverine purr.murdamal86 could make a wolverine purr.murdamal86 could make a wolverine purr.murdamal86 could make a wolverine purr.

is Joe McKnight really taking reps at CB?
murdamal86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2009, 05:11 PM    (permalink
Jericho@SC
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babylon View Post
Corp is probably the better choice for about a month after that Barkely is the most talented player they have at that position. I dont think you waste a redshirt year on that situation. Besides, Barkley is a 3 year player in this day and age, hardly a 4 or 5 year guy.
Yea, but redshirting Barkley atleast leaves open the possibility of him starting 2 years, vice only one possible year of starting if Corp starts.

Sanchez had a great year last year, and left a serious run at a National Championship on the table by leaving. Who knows if Barkley won't want to do things differently.

Of course, this is assuming Corp starts. From everything I've seen and heard, Barkley is progressing at an unprecedented rate in 'SC football. He sure as hell has been making more plays, throwing more touchdowns and making more impressive throws than Corp has.

The biggest thing Corp has in his favor is his conservative style, poise, knowledge of the playbook and ball control. But there will come a point where the reward of Barkley's playmaking will outweigh the risks he poses by being a true freshman.

I don't mean to hype him up even more, but Barkley is just unbelievable as a true freshman. The ball just jumps out of his hands reminiscent of Carson Palmer, but he throws spirals that are easy enough for receivers to catch. Mechanically he's sound, and he gets rid of the ball about as quick as Sanchez did. If he can just develop better decision making, I dont' see how Corp can hold him off these next few years.

It'll be interesting to watch develop.
Old 08-11-2009, 07:05 PM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jericho@SC View Post
Yea, but redshirting Barkley atleast leaves open the possibility of him starting 2 years, vice only one possible year of starting if Corp starts.

Sanchez had a great year last year, and left a serious run at a National Championship on the table by leaving. Who knows if Barkley won't want to do things differently.

Of course, this is assuming Corp starts. From everything I've seen and heard, Barkley is progressing at an unprecedented rate in 'SC football. He sure as hell has been making more plays, throwing more touchdowns and making more impressive throws than Corp has.

The biggest thing Corp has in his favor is his conservative style, poise, knowledge of the playbook and ball control. But there will come a point where the reward of Barkley's playmaking will outweigh the risks he poses by being a true freshman.

I don't mean to hype him up even more, but Barkley is just unbelievable as a true freshman. The ball just jumps out of his hands reminiscent of Carson Palmer, but he throws spirals that are easy enough for receivers to catch. Mechanically he's sound, and he gets rid of the ball about as quick as Sanchez did. If he can just develop better decision making, I dont' see how Corp can hold him off these next few years.

It'll be interesting to watch develop.
I think you answered your own question as to who is the better player. If they want to get the next Matt Barkley when he comes along they better play this right. Georgia probably had a similar situation 4 years ago when they didnt start Matthew Stafford right away but that didnt last long. About a month if memory serves me right.
Babylon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2009, 07:38 PM    (permalink
Ozzy
Pro Bowler

Quote:

I agree, even though I would have to see more of Corp but seriously no way he is as talented as Barkley, that would be hard to believe. Just a matter of does Barkley make a lot of mistakes or not. He will get the offense down in time, just does he throw a lot of INTs and take a lot of foolish chances? Now that I do not know, would have to watch him a lot more.
Old 08-11-2009, 07:43 PM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

No love for Drew McAllister?
SuperKevin is offline   Reply With Quote