Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > College Football

College Football Discuss College Football

Old 11-19-2009, 12:06 PM    (permalink
Ozzy
Pro Bowler

Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://recruiting.scout.com/a.z?s=73...mn=RatingValue

As of right now looks like they have no linebackers coming in, hope they get some good ones because yeah they need it. It could also be the defensive line as well, not getting penetration so the offensive line can get back to the linebackers easier and block them. Happens to Galippo all the time, even though clearly would be nice if he fought around those blocks.

The running game really is disappointing as well, they cannot just physically punish teams like they used too. Stanford physically dominated USC, they did whatever they wanted on offense and were by far more physical and could run the ball anytime they wanted. USC, not the case at all even if McKnight can get a few long runs at times.

Really sad, thought they were deep at all positions and had intense competition for those spots. Pac-10 is a lot better as well, UCLA will recruit well, Oregon clearly will and now Stanford will get some players and let us not forget Washingtion.

Sadly, it might be the end of USC and their dominating run through the Pac-10. They will still be one of the best programs around, but them winning the conference every year just might not happen. And hopefully their coaching situation improves because clearly they guys they had replace the one that left are not getting their players to produce much less play with intensity and or passion.

Then again, what team can come back better than before after they lost so many players to the NFL on defense, four linebackers all gone? Yeah I guess that will take awhile to come back from.
Old 11-21-2009, 06:41 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I was totally expecting this type of season from USC. Through the first 7 weeks or so they were over achieving and had me very very impressed. Its very hard to be as dominant as we have losing 9 of 11 defensive starters on defense, 3 of them being all american linebackers. We have shown signs of greatness, that i think is going to show more next year.

A year under center is going to do wonders for Barkley next year, I think that McKnight comes back and handles the load next year and Bradford will have a bigger role. I believe that Damien will be gone, but RoJo comes back after missing a lot of this season.

We will be older, and more experienced next year and that is something we desperately needed this year.
SickwithIt1010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 03:16 PM    (permalink
Ozzy
Pro Bowler

Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

An ok end to the 2009 season for the Trojans, they played a very good Boston College football team with an offense line that has at least four future pro players.

The defense played good, what a wonder it is to have Wright at corner, if we had him all year things would have been a lot different, and he is by far the best cover man USC has. Bryant played ok, still expect more out of him but he was solid. The linebackers attacked and made plays unlike during the season and Kennard really is a special player and they missed him a lot during the season as well.

The defensive line was great, one of their best games of the year, Casey was an absolute monster, and Jackson got some good pressure off the edge as did Perry. If they do not have that pass rush they are a totally different animal on defense.

I liked the effort and intensity at least, they played hard, fast and aggressive.

Offensively they were fine, still wish that offensive line lived up to their potential more but will wait and see. They will need to find a real tight end for next season since McCoy is gone, really the offense took a step back whenever McCoy was not in there.

Hopefully Wright comes back next year since he is a RS Junior, that would really help them, and clearly they will miss Taylor Mays but sure they will find someone to take his place. The depth at the receiver position, linebacker position and corner position concern me the most. Especially if receivers like Williams and R. Johnson leave, they have very outside of those two.

Clearly a bad season but it is not a fluke, they just were not that talented in key positions and need to get more playmakers. Barkley will be dominant next year though much like Sanchez was as a junior, so he might be able to carry a suspect receiver core potentially.

Good way to go out, at least they got a quality win under their belt.
Old 01-04-2010, 03:36 PM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Always been a Trojan fan but come on they beat a BC team that had an atrocius QB, played the year without their best player(Herzlich) and SC needed some really questionable calls to get it done. A win is a win i guess.
Babylon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 11:49 PM    (permalink
soybean
All-Pro

soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

yeah i thought the game resembled much the same as the rest of their season. At least they covered the spread so im happy.

Anyways moving on to next year, Im really happy with Shareece Wright, even before the academic ineligiblity i thought he'd be a big time player. He's very physical and capable of making big plays (Quentin Jammer?).

I really hope Chris Galippo develops and becomes another great USC linebacker. I thought he played solid in the games before ND; then he really struggled.

Jurrell Casey was also amazing he'll definitely be a day 1 pick.

Hopefully Matt stops staring down his receivers and turns into a big time qb. i think the program is dependent on that for the next couple years.
soybean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2010, 03:53 AM    (permalink
rainbeaukid2
All-Pro

rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

as long as the linebackers develop into solid players i think the defense will be fine, as they were shown to be USC's biggest weakness all year whether it was in rush or pass defense. all of them are young though so hopefully they will all mature and become better.
Old 01-05-2010, 05:56 PM    (permalink
Ozzy
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Always been a Trojan fan but come on they beat a BC team that had an atrocius QB, played the year without their best player(Herzlich) and SC needed some really questionable calls to get it done. A win is a win i guess.
Yeah, the same Boston College team that again has at least four or five pro offensive lineman, a good running back and solid receivers, especially Gunnell, he is probably a 2nd or 3rd round pick potentially. And with USC having real trouble against the run against Stanford and Oregon they played well against Boston College. Sure in past years it is a joke to play Boston College but this was a solid football team and this USC team is clearly not up the the same level as ones in the past, and yes like you say a win is a win.

Oh and Boston College has a pretty decent defense as well, I would say their freshman linebacker Kuechly is the most impressive freshman linebacker I have see all season long from any school.
Old 01-06-2010, 11:39 PM    (permalink
slightlyaraiderfan
All-NFLDC

slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Corp is transferring to Richmond University, good luck to him.
Old 01-07-2010, 03:54 AM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

USC ended on a good note, and im hoping they can build off of that going into next year. I think we will take a big step forward on offense, and i believe we will get much better on defense as well.

Offense

On offense we will bring back Barkley who will be a totally different QB (IMO), I believe that McKnight and Bradford will both be back and they will do BIG things and get us back to our normal selves when it comes to running the ball (i also expect Marc Tyler to get into the mix). At WR we will lose Damien, but i think RoJo will move into that role perfectly and Ausberry has always been a great role player. Patterson and Butler will step up as well. The loss of McCoy will hurt but i believe Blake Ayles is a all american in the waiting. I believe that Havili will come back for his senior season and he will be a HUGE player for us (more than he already is)

On the offensive line we will lose Charles Brown, Byers, and Howell, and i wouldnt be surprised if we end up losing O'Dowd. I fully expect Tyron Smith to fill the left tackle spot and believe he will eventually be a first round pick, Matt Kalil or Butch Lewis will fill in at right tackle and they are both more than capable.

Defense

On defense we will lose all 4 starters in the secondary which is going to hurt and while losing Mays and Thomas is going to hurt, i think the guys playing behind them will be great.

The D line and our linebackers will take huge steps forward.

Now! for my favorite part about our Trojans' future: this years recruiting class.

Dillon Baxter 5 Star RB- I have actually heard that we have told him we will use him a lot in a wild cat formation.

Kyle Prater 5 Star WR- Typical WR that we usually have here at USC, a big physical target who is very tough to match up with.

Robert Woods 5 Star ATH- The guy who i am most excited about, straight nasty with the ball in his hands. Could easily play either side, but is just a big play threat waiting to happen.

Xavier Grimble 5 Star TE- Best TE prospect in the country and will be a great player.

Other Notable Commits:

Dion Bailey DB
D.J. Morgan RB
Brice Schwab OL
Jesse Scroggins QB
George Uko DT
Giovanni Di Poalo OL

We are still in the running for number 1 prospect in the country Tackle Seantrel Henderson and he definitely looks like a future number 1 pick. Would make me a very happy camper. Still in the running for number 1 D End prospect Jackson Jeffcoat as well as number 2 DE Ronald Powell who are the 3rd and 4th best prospects in the country.

USC had a down year this year...but we will be back on top next year.

Fight on!
Old 01-08-2010, 11:20 PM    (permalink
JoeJoeBrown
All-Pro

JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So what kind of sanctions is USC going to get hammered with? I can't see Petey jumping ship for the sole reason of getting more cash.

I wonder what is going to happen to some high profile recruits. I wouldn't be surprised if more than a few jump ship. The 2000's were a great decade for USC football. I'm thinking the teens aren't going to be as nice.
JoeJoeBrown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 11:48 PM    (permalink
TACKLE
All-NFLDC

TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It's really starting to look like Pete is leaving. Could Ken Norton Jr. be a potential HC candidate?
Old 01-09-2010, 01:08 AM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by TACKLE View Post
It's really starting to look like Pete is leaving. Could Ken Norton Jr. be a potential HC candidate?
I could see Ken getting looks, i believe Sark is going to be a candidate, they are mentioning Riley from Oregon State, and i have heard Del Rio's name alot.

I would expect every coach in the country to want this job.
Old 01-09-2010, 01:42 AM    (permalink
Prophet
Rookie

Prophet is a cocksman.Prophet is a cocksman.Prophet is a cocksman.

SC is the most attractive job in the country... period.
For plently of reasons but none more attractive than the loads of talent already on the roster. But im not sold on Pete leaving quite yet.

The biggest loss heading into '10 is Damian Williams. He's been the only dependable receiver for the past 2 years and he was huge on the punt return last season. They do return RoJo as well as Butler (who I believe could be the next Williams) but the only other returning guy is Ausberry who dosen't deserve a minute of field time. I hope either Prater or Woods are able to step in as the 3rd guy b/c Carswell/Patterson are garbage.
Barkley should be a different QB in '10 but that's yet to be seen.
The o-line was supposed to be the best in the nation last season but struggled all season. They lose Byers and Brown but Matt Kalil looked good in the Emerald bowl and is capable of replacing Brown.
Good to see McKnight leave, now hopefully the coaches won't get a man crush on any other incompetant back. I would like to see CJ Gable back getting 10 carries pg as well as Allen Bradford. And for the love of god get Marc Tyler some meaningfull snaps.

On defense the d-line is their strength. Even if they loose Everson they looked so deep as a unit last season it would be a hole easily filled. The backer tandem of Galippo/Morgan/Smith looked strong in the front half of 09 but when it turned into LB by comittee they struggled. Looks like Kennard will play a big role at SLB but I would like to see them go back to the original 3.
They lose the entire back 4 but replace with big time propects. TJ Bryant has locked up a corner spot and B.Moore/Torin Harris will compete for the other. TJ McDonald looks like a great prospect at strong and I would like to see P.Hall or Starling take over at FS becuase Drew McCalister dosen't deserve to be on a juco roster.
Prophet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2010, 04:22 AM    (permalink
wicket
All-Pro

wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I would like to congratulate all the SC fans for having an era of domination over ND under Pete. I cant say I would be upset if he left but he was one fine coach. Lets see what happens with two new coaches, although it will probably take ND at least 1 or 2 more years to catch up in the most favourable situation.

Saints 2014 draft wish list:
- No pass rusher till the fourth round (or preferably at all)
- Corner or Wideout in the first
- No reaching
- No Kelvin Benjamin
wicket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2010, 04:26 AM    (permalink
iworshipbender
Pro Bowler

iworshipbender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iworshipbender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iworshipbender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iworshipbender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iworshipbender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iworshipbender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iworshipbender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iworshipbender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iworshipbender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iworshipbender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iworshipbender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Oregon and the Pac-9 time now?

I SUPPORT A GREENER OREGON
iworshipbender is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2010, 06:12 AM    (permalink
soybean
All-Pro

soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iworshipbender View Post
hahahaha you wish. you guys are so inconsistent.
Old 01-09-2010, 06:20 AM    (permalink
iworshipbender
Pro Bowler

iworshipbender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iworshipbender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iworshipbender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iworshipbender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iworshipbender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iworshipbender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iworshipbender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iworshipbender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iworshipbender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iworshipbender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iworshipbender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I do wish. If not USC, and it won't be without Carroll, then who is going to be challenging Oregon for that over the next several years? Next year should be Oregon's assent to national prominence for at least a small amount of time with all the talent coming back.

Old 01-09-2010, 02:30 PM    (permalink
Prophet
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by iworshipbender View Post
Maybe for one season. I just hope Kelly dosen't pull the big game choke again next year... something Carroll was never guilty of.

Oregon should be the preseason favorite to win the pac-10 but SC undoubtedly has the most talent and depth of anyone in the conference. The Trojans future success hangs in the balance of who they hire as Carroll's successor.
Old 01-09-2010, 03:17 PM    (permalink
soybean
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prophet View Post
Maybe for one season. I just hope Kelly dosen't pull the big game choke again next year... something Carroll was never guilty of.

Oregon should be the preseason favorite to win the pac-10 but SC undoubtedly has the most talent and depth of anyone in the conference. The Trojans future success hangs in the balance of who they hire as Carroll's successor.
yeah... we were just guilty of the small game choke.
Old 01-09-2010, 03:37 PM    (permalink
iworshipbender
Pro Bowler

Quote:

Well, USC better hurry up with that because there's not going to be too many coaches considering a school with rumors of sanctions swirling.

Old 01-09-2010, 03:40 PM    (permalink
Prophet
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by soybean View Post
yeah... we were just guilty of the small game choke.
The only big time game Pete lost was to Texas in 05. No explination needed for that one.
Upsets occur, especially in-conference. Caoches are judged on the way the prepare teams for big time games.
Old 01-09-2010, 07:38 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

they mentioned today at the army all american bowl, that if they dont get Riley from Oregon State, that they will go hard after Titans coach Jeff Fisher, and i could see him doing it being an SC alum and all.
Old 01-09-2010, 07:46 PM    (permalink
All-NFLDC

619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SickwithIt1010 View Post
they mentioned today at the army all american bowl, that if they dont get Riley from Oregon State, that they will go hard after Titans coach Jeff Fisher, and i could see him doing it being an SC alum and all.
Without a doubt the best coaching candidate we could possibly hire. But, I do agree with those who think it's a pipe dream at this stage in his coaching career. Herm Edwards is a legitimate candidate now that he's expressed interest in the job. He would bring some swagger to the team, especially defensively, and that's the mindset this team must undertake if we expect to turn things around, imo.
619 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2010, 07:47 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by 619 View Post
Without a doubt the best coaching candidate we could possibly hire. But, I do agree with those who think it's a pipe dream at this stage in his coaching career. Herm Edwards is a legitimate candidate now that he's expressed interest in the job. He would bring some swagger to the team, especially defensively, and that's the mindset this team must undertake if we expect to turn things around, imo.
Herm Edwards huh? i havent heard that name thrown around yet, and i cant say that i wouldnt mind that.

I could see alot of former NFL coaches looking to come to USC, it just seems like SC has built an NFL farm system over there due to the systems they run on both offense and defense.
Old 01-09-2010, 11:31 PM    (permalink
JoeJoeBrown
All-Pro

JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
SC is the most attractive job in the country... period.
For plently of reasons but none more attractive than the loads of talent already on the roster. But im not sold on Pete leaving quite yet.
Props on being a great fan.

However, SC has been great in the 2000's because of the talent Carroll brought in. He's gone. The school may be getting some sort of serious banhammer brought down on it. And UCLA is ready to swoop in during probation.

If it weren't for all of the shadiness that Carroll is leaving town for, the job would be a top 5 for certain. However, due to that, you may or may not get the coaches you desire. Despite that, I think Fischer or Del Rio would be great (and possible) hires.

And speaking of the quality of team, remember the 80's and 90's? A few Rose Bowl wins and a few top 10 finishes. Good, but not great. Often mediocre. The talent was in California but USC didn't get it. This is a real problem that will manifest itself again if the NCAA cracks down.

UCLA and others will scoop up the players that are scared off. Things go in cycles and this may be the end of an era.

It's a shame that dirty boosters and a complicit athletic department let this happen. And Carroll is going to get away unscathed. That last part really bothers me.
JoeJoeBrown is offline   Reply With Quote