Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > College Football

College Football Discuss College Football

Old 08-07-2009, 09:44 AM    (permalink
thenewfeature06
Pro Bowler

thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Pre-Season Poll 1-25

1. Florida
2. Texas
3. Oklahoma
4. USC
5. Bama
6. OSU
7. V tech
8. Penn st
9. LSU
10. Ole Miss
11. Ok St
12. Cal
13. Georgia
14. Oregon
15. Georgia Tech
16. Boise
17. TCU
18. Utah
19. FSU
20. North Carolina
21. Iowa
22. Nebraska
23. Notre Dame
24. BYU
25. Oregon State

Will Cal really be that good, i know they have jahvid but don't they qb problems..thoughts
Go Amare.

Orioles - Raiders - UNC - Nuggets/Wizards
thenewfeature06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2009, 12:02 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Kevin Riley needs to step up at QB, and the rest should fall into place. Their defense is stacked, and they have a multitude of WRs.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2009, 01:31 PM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Kevin Riley is gonna step it up this season. I guarantee it. I love the Mountain West love on this poll

YAYareaRB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2009, 04:21 PM    (permalink
BuddyCHRIST
Veteran

BuddyCHRIST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuddyCHRIST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuddyCHRIST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuddyCHRIST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuddyCHRIST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuddyCHRIST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuddyCHRIST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuddyCHRIST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuddyCHRIST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuddyCHRIST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuddyCHRIST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Teams get overrated so often when they return star players. How many times have teams with stars disappoint because of instability along the lines? While teams with simply veteran players and great lines tend to surprise and do well.
BuddyCHRIST is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2009, 07:08 PM    (permalink
awfullyquiet
Miss NFLDC
All-Pro

awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thenewfeature06 View Post
23. Notre Dame
i don't really need to say anymore.

list is a ******* joke if someone could vote a sub 500 team who plays 4 mediocre teams and one good team #23.

United: "I actually went to the college I root for"
awfullyquiet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2009, 11:57 PM    (permalink
TT Gator
Rookie

TT Gator could make a wolverine purr.TT Gator could make a wolverine purr.TT Gator could make a wolverine purr.TT Gator could make a wolverine purr.TT Gator could make a wolverine purr.TT Gator could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by awfullyquiet View Post
i don't really need to say anymore.

list is a ******* joke if someone could vote a sub 500 team who plays 4 mediocre teams and one good team #23.
Yea cuz USC, Cal, Boise State, and TCU just have the hardest schedules in football! All those teams are ranked higher than Notre Dame and you have a problem with them being 23rd??? While I do think Notre Dames 2009 schedule is weaker than usual and their 2008 scedule didn't have as many RANKED teams as usual...it was still FAR from a weak scedule. Most the teams that ppl quote as weak on it would of been tough a couple years ago(Michigan, Purdue) They lost 3 games by 5 or less points for one(to NC, Pitt, and Syracuse) and those teams were USC(12-1), Pitt(9-4), North Carolina(8-5), Boston College(9-5), Michigan State(9-4) and Syracuse(3-9). That's 5 winning records with only one team beatin them who had a losing record. You put BC, North Carolina, or Michigan State in TCU or USCs division last year and they'd lose 1 or 2 games tops. I get tired of ppl thinking just cuz u lose 1 to 2 games that your better than who lossed 3 to 4 games. Their is a big drop in talent in between divisions and that's a fact. Above all else another reason their ranked #23 is cuz the judges are looking towards the 2009 season(which everyone must admit they do). Notre Dame is bringing back their starting QB, their starting WRs, their 3 best RBs, their TE, most of their O-Line and over half their starting defence(they did lose 8 players but only Bruton and Crum were big losses but they already had a five-star safety recruit waitin from '08 and added a five-star recruit at LB in '09). Add to that the fact that these last 2 years they've been an all-around young team and it becomes possible that they only lose 1 to 3 games this year. I do worry that they have too weak schedule and that it will hurt them come bowl season but many of the teams they play have question marks cuz impact players having left or cuz of coaching changes(Michigan State, Pitt, BC, Connecticut, Michigan, USC) but that does not mean they'll automatically be bad. USC, Michigan State BC, Pitt, and even Michigan still have good players on their teams and may surprise some ppl. Regardless they'll prove during the season whether or not they deserve to be ranked in the Top 25. I'm personally betting they win at least 9 games this season.
TT Gator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2009, 12:50 AM    (permalink
sbh15
2010 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just call them Notre Flame!

/terrible, terrible pun
sbh15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2009, 01:55 AM    (permalink
Foosballphan
Rookie

Foosballphan hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.Foosballphan hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

I f***ing hate Notre Dame, where talent goes to die (or at least never be heard from again). The real crime is that Notre Dame is only ranked #23 with the recruiting classes they've gotten lately. They should win nine games as long as their plane doesn't crash but I wouldn't count on it with Charlie Weis as their coach. Averaging their recruiting class rankings from rivals, scout, and espn they've gotten in 2009 - 19.33, 2008 - 4.33, 2007 - 9, and 2006 - 6. It's a disgrace what they've done with that talent, if they don't win at least nine games they need to fire that fat f***. Look if you're not gonna do anything with the talent at least let the kids go to a team that might allow them to get better. In conclusion f*** Notre Dame. Ah, I do feel better.
Foosballphan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2009, 03:14 AM    (permalink
duckseason
All-Pro

duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foosballphan View Post
I f***ing hate Notre Dame, where talent goes to die (or at least never be heard from again). The real crime is that Notre Dame is only ranked #23 with the recruiting classes they've gotten lately. They should win nine games as long as their plane doesn't crash but I wouldn't count on it with Charlie Weis as their coach. Averaging their recruiting class rankings from rivals, scout, and espn they've gotten in 2009 - 19.33, 2008 - 4.33, 2007 - 9, and 2006 - 6. It's a disgrace what they've done with that talent, if they don't win at least nine games they need to fire that fat f***. Look if you're not gonna do anything with the talent at least let the kids go to a team that might allow them to get better. In conclusion f*** Notre Dame. Ah, I do feel better.
I agree with a lot of that, but it's important to keep in mind that some schools boost their recruiting rankings just by being the school that landed the kid. If Notre Dame offers a kid, that is enough validation to give him a nice rating. So while saying Weis has done nothing with great classes may have an element of truth to it, I'd say he also needs to do a better job of scouting and recruiting. I'd say the truth lies somewhere in the middle.

Additionally, when a school recruits kids with star ratings in mind as a legitimate factor, they can really get themselves into trouble. That should never even be a consideration. Those ratings should not even exist in a coaches mind. The closer he is to having an accurate perception of how well a kid will fit his team, the better he will do with finding and developing talent.

Knowing this, we too, should take these rankings for what they are rather than constantly referring to them as facts. Same way we use total yardage to rank team defenses and the like. Anybody who sits there and says UCONN was the 6th best defense last year and VT was 7th and S. Carolina was 13th and Northern Illinois was 17th...they don't know football. They don't know what the hell they're even saying. Same thing with rivals rankings.
Old 08-14-2009, 12:10 PM    (permalink
awfullyquiet
Miss NFLDC
All-Pro

awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by duckseason View Post
Additionally, when a school recruits kids with star ratings in mind as a legitimate factor, they can really get themselves into trouble. That should never even be a consideration. Those ratings should not even exist in a coaches mind. The closer he is to having an accurate perception of how well a kid will fit his team, the better he will do with finding and developing talent.
Then, propose to me, how a team that's had 'upside' for the past three years gets ranked 23rd with that schedule... it just boggles my mind... sure they may win 9 games...

but 9 games....

against, nevada, @michigan, state, @purdue, washington, usc, BC, wash state, navy, @pitt, uconn, and @stanford

how many of those teams do you take seriously as being good? michigan? went 3-9 last year... nevada? serious... washington? 0-12 last year. washington state? 2-11... stanford, 5-7, with wins against wash, and wash state... sure USC, State, Pitt, and BC are generally solid teams... uconn is barely a .500 team, navy is navy... if anywhere, i wouldn't put them in the top 25... sure i have an anti ND bias... but, to me, i think it's general ND media dicksucking again.

sure. 9 wins wouldn't be out of the question... but, how many is it if you take out the...

Last edited by awfullyquiet : 08-14-2009 at 12:15 PM.
Old 08-14-2009, 12:42 PM    (permalink
ToldLikeItIs
Pro Bowler

ToldLikeItIs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ToldLikeItIs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ToldLikeItIs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ToldLikeItIs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ToldLikeItIs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ToldLikeItIs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ToldLikeItIs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ToldLikeItIs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ToldLikeItIs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ToldLikeItIs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ToldLikeItIs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Iowa should not be ranked.
ToldLikeItIs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2009, 08:10 PM    (permalink
duckseason
All-Pro

duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Then, propose to me, how a team that's had 'upside' for the past three years gets ranked 23rd with that schedule... it just boggles my mind... sure they may win 9 games...

but 9 games....

against, nevada, @michigan, state, @purdue, washington, usc, BC, wash state, navy, @pitt, uconn, and @stanford

how many of those teams do you take seriously as being good? michigan? went 3-9 last year... nevada? serious... washington? 0-12 last year. washington state? 2-11... stanford, 5-7, with wins against wash, and wash state... sure USC, State, Pitt, and BC are generally solid teams... uconn is barely a .500 team, navy is navy... if anywhere, i wouldn't put them in the top 25... sure i have an anti ND bias... but, to me, i think it's general ND media dicksucking again.

sure. 9 wins wouldn't be out of the question... but, how many is it if you take out the...
Not sure what part of my post you're responding to, but I completely agree with you.

Same thing with the SEC and Big-12 always being overrated. It's all those cupcakes they constantly schedule that boosts the perception of superiority over teams who play more difficult schedules.

Take this year's schedule for example.

The SEC and Big-12 both play 48 OOC games.

For the SEC, only 29.2% of those opponents are from BCS conferences.

For the Big-12, only 22.9%

The Big 12 plays just 22.9% of these games on the road, the SEC, just 18.8%.

These numbers are just ridiculous.

Everybody always talks about how strong these two conferences are and they point to BCS bowl games played and Heisman trophies and all that, and it's true, these are two very good college football conferences.

But neither is as good as the surface results indicate. The general perception is greatly skewed by the way these two conferences are set up. They've got the poll/bcs game rigged greatly in their favor as of now, and it shows every week in these polls.

Florida for example, is a great team. But how much respect can we give them this year when they not only miss out on Alabama, Auburn and Ole Miss from their conference, but also get to play Charleston Southern, Troy and Florida International out of conference?

Could it be any more rigged in their favor?

I mean don't get me wrong, that is one hell of a football team. I just want them to prove it. If they go undefeated and put up gigantic numbers, it doesn't really mean much to me. If you're from the big bad SEC, then act like it. Play the big bad teams from the SEC. Otherwise fly that flag at half staff and recognize you're only partially affiliated with that conference.
Old 08-14-2009, 08:30 PM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Not sure what part of my post you're responding to, but I completely agree with you.

Same thing with the SEC and Big-12 always being overrated. It's all those cupcakes they constantly schedule that boosts the perception of superiority over teams who play more difficult schedules.

Take this year's schedule for example.

The SEC and Big-12 both play 48 OOC games.

For the SEC, only 29.2% of those opponents are from BCS conferences.

For the Big-12, only 22.9%

The Big 12 plays just 22.9% of these games on the road, the SEC, just 18.8%.

These numbers are just ridiculous.

Everybody always talks about how strong these two conferences are and they point to BCS bowl games played and Heisman trophies and all that, and it's true, these are two very good college football conferences.

But neither is as good as the surface results indicate. The general perception is greatly skewed by the way these two conferences are set up. They've got the poll/bcs game rigged greatly in their favor as of now, and it shows every week in these polls.

Florida for example, is a great team. But how much respect can we give them this year when they not only miss out on Alabama, Auburn and Ole Miss from their conference, but also get to play Charleston Southern, Troy and Florida International out of conference?

Could it be any more rigged in their favor?

I mean don't get me wrong, that is one hell of a football team. I just want them to prove it. If they go undefeated and put up gigantic numbers, it doesn't really mean much to me. If you're from the big bad SEC, then act like it. Play the big bad teams from the SEC. Otherwise fly that flag at half staff and recognize you're only partially affiliated with that conference.
It's not like they're playing cupcakes IN those bowl games.

Old 08-14-2009, 08:48 PM    (permalink
duckseason
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by YAYareaRB View Post
It's not like they're playing cupcakes IN those bowl games.
Oh yeah I agree. Those are two great conferences that feature great teams at the top each year.

I'm just saying there's a lot more to these rankings than just how good the teams really are. It's about perception. The SEC and Big-12 have mastered the art of shaping people's perception in their favor. Florida may well go undefeated against any 12 team schedule you can come up with. I'm not saying their schedule makes them a bad team or anything.

Additionally, the opponents in many of these BCS games didn't necessarily belong there.

The whole thing is just so damn convoluted that it almost seems impossible to talk about.

To hell with pre-season polls. To hell with the coaches poll. We need a selection committee and a playoff.
Old 08-14-2009, 09:42 PM    (permalink
awfullyquiet
Miss NFLDC
All-Pro

Quote:
Oh yeah I agree. Those are two great conferences that feature great teams at the top each year.

I'm just saying there's a lot more to these rankings than just how good the teams really are. It's about perception. The SEC and Big-12 have mastered the art of shaping people's perception in their favor. Florida may well go undefeated against any 12 team schedule you can come up with. I'm not saying their schedule makes them a bad team or anything.

Additionally, the opponents in many of these BCS games didn't necessarily belong there.

The whole thing is just so damn convoluted that it almost seems impossible to talk about.

To hell with pre-season polls. To hell with the coaches poll. We need a selection committee and a playoff.

agree. agree. agree. agree. agree.

it's about perception and the SEC is 'dominant'... sure, i will grant that the SEC normally fields better teams, but, for all intensive purposes, the SEC is the AL east... sure, the cream is very good. but, there's more to it than... the conference has great top end teams, but they face each other once a year... i don't understand the 'difficulty' when you face 5 teams that can only beat up on weanies (kentucky)...

it's all a peacocking thing that goes on in the FCS...

Old 08-14-2009, 10:29 PM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

Quote:
agree. agree. agree. agree. agree.

it's about perception and the SEC is 'dominant'... sure, i will grant that the SEC normally fields better teams, but, for all intensive purposes, the SEC is the AL east... sure, the cream is very good. but, there's more to it than... the conference has great top end teams, but they face each other once a year... i don't understand the 'difficulty' when you face 5 teams that can only beat up on weanies (kentucky)...

it's all a peacocking thing that goes on in the FCS...
IMO, you can say that about pretty much every conference. Certain conferences follow patterns where a certain amount of teams are good then there's like two up and coming teams and then the wildcard team that surprises people.

Old 08-15-2009, 12:26 AM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Keep in mind that a lot of the bottom feeders in the Big 12 (not all... looking at you, OU) will schedule 1AA teams in an effort to at least boost their record.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2009, 01:36 AM    (permalink
GhostDeini
Rookie

GhostDeini GhostDeini GhostDeini GhostDeini GhostDeini GhostDeini GhostDeini GhostDeini GhostDeini GhostDeini GhostDeini

Va Tech is so overrated it's ridiculous. Last year Clemson started 9th only to drop out of top 25 after week 1. I can't understand how people fall in love with QB's who can't pass. It's like having a 5 tool baseball player but he can't hit. Hitting is the most important tool. And so is passing
Old 08-15-2009, 11:35 AM    (permalink
BuddyCHRIST
Veteran

BuddyCHRIST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuddyCHRIST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuddyCHRIST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuddyCHRIST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuddyCHRIST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuddyCHRIST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuddyCHRIST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuddyCHRIST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuddyCHRIST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuddyCHRIST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuddyCHRIST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostDeini View Post
Va Tech is so overrated it's ridiculous. Last year Clemson started 9th only to drop out of top 25 after week 1. I can't understand how people fall in love with QB's who can't pass. It's like having a 5 tool baseball player but he can't hit. Hitting is the most important tool. And so is passing
I agree, I think Va Tech is very overrated. They're more like a top 15-20 type team, they're not an NC contending team in any aspect in my mind. They were pretty ok last year and just got lucky with the way the ACC worked out.
BuddyCHRIST is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2009, 01:20 PM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostDeini View Post
Well word on the streets is Tyrod Taylor has made some big strides in the passing department.

Old 08-15-2009, 01:41 PM    (permalink
awfullyquiet
Miss NFLDC
All-Pro

tyrod taylor makes vick look like marino.

Old 08-16-2009, 06:36 PM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

I'll have to see this season. His lack of production this season should scare some..

Old 08-17-2009, 05:22 PM    (permalink
Saints 4 Lyfe
Veteran

Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i normally dont care for preseason rankings but the Playboy rankings hurts as an LSU Fan.

1. OU
2.UF
3.TX
4.USC
5.PENN ST
6.BAMMERS
7.OHIO ST
8.OLE PISS
9.CALI
10.OK ST
11.NOTRE DAME
12.BOISE
13.WEST VA
14.GA TECH
15.TCU
16.GA
17.KANSAS
18.UTAH
19.VA TECH
20.IOWA
21.ORE ST
22.SOUTH FLA
23.FLA ST.
24. NORTH CAR
25.PITTS
Saints 4 Lyfe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2009, 06:11 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saints 4 Lyfe View Post
i normally dont care for preseason rankings but the Playboy rankings hurts as an LSU Fan.

1. OU
2.UF
3.TX
4.USC
5.PENN ST
6.BAMMERS
7.OHIO ST
8.OLE PISS
9.CALI
10.OK ST
11.NOTRE DAME
12.BOISE
13.WEST VA
14.GA TECH
15.TCU
16.GA
17.KANSAS
18.UTAH
19.VA TECH
20.IOWA
21.ORE ST
22.SOUTH FLA
23.FLA ST.
24. NORTH CAR
25.PITTS
That's probably the worst poll I've seen. No pun intended.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:
www.saturdaynightslant.com

Follow me on Twitter
http://twitter.com/#!/LaSportsDude
diabsoule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2009, 06:47 PM    (permalink
cdub11
Veteran

cdub11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cdub11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cdub11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cdub11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cdub11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cdub11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cdub11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cdub11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cdub11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cdub11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cdub11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saints 4 Lyfe View Post

1. OU
2.UF
3.TX
4.USC
5.PENN ST
6.BAMMERS
7.OHIO ST
8.OLE PISS
9.CALI
10.OK ST
11.NOTRE DAME
12.BOISE