Jason Smith 15 20.00%
Shady McCoy 10 13.33%
Beanie Wells 2 2.67%
Glen Coffee 11 14.67%
Voters: 75. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-09-2009, 12:04 AM    (permalink
StackJaxx
Rookie

Location: only gangstas read this. congratulations on being gangsta.
StackJaxx wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.StackJaxx wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.StackJaxx wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.StackJaxx wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.StackJaxx wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.StackJaxx wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.StackJaxx wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.StackJaxx wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.StackJaxx wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.StackJaxx wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.StackJaxx wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

this is gonna get crazy.

PM me for sigs.
StackJaxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2009, 12:04 AM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post

btw that's peria jerry not michael oher
Considering this, maybe that one's qualification should be rethought? eh?
Old 08-09-2009, 12:12 AM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by StackJaxx View Post
this is gonna get crazy.

i'd say you're right bro, 49 votes on a saturday....i thought it might be really slow with voting...but i was wrong.

thanks to all you guys for yer votes.
Old 08-09-2009, 02:09 AM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

bumpin again...
Old 08-09-2009, 10:13 AM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoneKrusher View Post
wow...
a three way tie for the last two spots.
yeah that^
Old 08-09-2009, 03:14 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

bumpin again.
votes will not count after midnight tonight, if you havent voted, cast it now.
Thanks.
Old 08-09-2009, 05:22 PM    (permalink
Staubach12
All-Pro

Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I voted for Rey Rey.

BoneKrusher
Staubach12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2009, 08:46 PM    (permalink
bearfan
All-Pro

bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I went w/ Oher. I really like the colors, and how clean it is. I knew Mags would get a lot, its flashy but Im not a fan of the lighting effects near the left end of the light. It looks posterized to me, and the cd4 or effect around his head needs some cleaning. I did like the Beanie sig too, nice and clean

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeansDooma View Post
who retires first: brett favre or aaron rodgers?
bearfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2009, 08:54 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearfan View Post
I went w/ Oher. I really like the colors, and how clean it is. I knew Mags would get a lot, its flashy but Im not a fan of the lighting effects near the left end of the light. It looks posterized to me, and the cd4 or effect around his head needs some cleaning. I did like the Beanie sig too, nice and clean
You realize that the person in the picture isn't actually Oher though right?
Old 08-09-2009, 08:56 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

why does it matter that he got the name wrong

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2009, 08:58 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
why does it matter that he got the name wrong
I guess it doesnt.....just seems sloppy.
Old 08-09-2009, 08:59 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

lol poor broth, im just not a fan of text on sigs so he must of assumed it was Oher without looking at the face

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2009, 08:59 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

63 votes in the books with two hours to go.
if you know someone who hasnt voted, tell em to get in here and vote, and remember the top four vote getters/sig makers will battle with a new topic next weekend to see which two makes the Finals.
Old 08-09-2009, 09:00 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerBaron View Post
I guess it doesnt.....just seems sloppy.
that was my bad, i'm sorry.
Old 08-09-2009, 09:03 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I went with McCoy. I like most of it, other than the last name. The rest were all good though!

Follow Me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam
Shane P. Hallam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2009, 09:03 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

Better that it's all fixed now :)
Old 08-09-2009, 09:06 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerBaron View Post
Better that it's all fixed now :)
yep, looks Nice.

could one of the mods close this poll around midnight eastern?
Old 08-09-2009, 10:09 PM    (permalink
touchdownrams
Rookie

touchdownrams is a cocksman.touchdownrams is a cocksman.touchdownrams is a cocksman.touchdownrams is a cocksman.touchdownrams is a cocksman.

Going with NFL rookies again for next week? If I'm still in it I can't wait to make a James Laurinaitis sig!

Picking the one I like best besides what I made, I'd have to go McCoy..it's just my taste but I think most of the other entries were kinda plain. Don't take that statement the wrong way either..nice sigs, clean and all..I just like more effects.
Old 08-09-2009, 10:36 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by touchdownrams View Post
Going with NFL rookies again for next week? If I'm still in it I can't wait to make a James Laurinaitis sig!

Picking the one I like best besides what I made, I'd have to go McCoy..it's just my taste but I think most of the other entries were kinda plain. Don't take that statement the wrong way either..nice sigs, clean and all..I just like more effects.
i understand, i'm a plain jane kinda sigmaker, love the clean look. i voted for yours btw.

no it wont be rookies next week, i have a topic in mind tho.

we need to break this tie between the two locked at 10 votes before midnight.
i wanna get the new topic and deadline for entry posted before bed.
Old 08-09-2009, 10:54 PM    (permalink
VoteLynnSwan
All-Pro

VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It was between the Maualuga and the Wells one for me. Peria Jerry being third. I like the Jerry sig, but it looks a little too cartoonish for me. The black outline doesn't do anything for me, but it's an interesting take.

It's sad that the Wells one won't make it to the second round over the others, because in my opinion it's at least top 3.

Sig by me... Hold the applause.
VoteLynnSwan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2009, 11:00 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

i dont really understand why it only has the two votes, tJ always makes awesome stuff and this one was no different.

if we can break the 10/10 tie we can close this.
Old 08-09-2009, 11:04 PM    (permalink
ChezPower4
Pro Bowler

ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

for the 10/10 tie, I prefer the Shady McCoy sig
Old 08-09-2009, 11:05 PM    (permalink
the decider13
Pro Bowler

the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoneKrusher View Post
i dont really understand why it only has the two votes, tJ always makes awesome stuff and this one was no different.

if we can break the 10/10 tie we can close this.
I agree...I really like tj's sigs, I can't belive it only has 2 votes.

To be fair, I voted for yours. You haven't made a sig I haven't liked.

Sig by the sigmaster BoneKrusher. Each one is a masterpiece
Quote:
Originally Posted by BaLLiN72 View Post
i wish NFLDC had something like "wall to wall" where we could see Brodeur and Job's conversations.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Job View Post
NFLDC would be jizzing itself non-stop.
the decider13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2009, 11:10 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by the decider13 View Post
I agree...I really like tj's sigs, I can't belive it only has 2 votes.

To be fair, I voted for yours. You haven't made a sig I haven't liked.
thank you decider, i really appreciate the compliment, sigs are a learning process. for me

and like i said, TJ rocks.
Old 08-09-2009, 11:25 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

could someone break this 10/10 tie so we can start to prepare for round two?