Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 08-11-2009, 01:24 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Called the cops for my first time today....

I wish it were a more interesting story but I feel it worth telling anyway so you can watch out for it where you live.

I stay with my uncle in State College, PA to work during the summer and my other breaks from school. Well, he's on vacation this week so I'm taking care of the house and dog. This morning, I was out taking the dog for a walk and I was approached by this really short guy, looked kind of latino, and had tear drop tattoos out of his one eye.

Well, this guy feeds me this long line about how he is in some class and needs to get people to sign up for magazine subscriptions for points and if he gets enough, he wins some vacation to Maui or some such thing.

I remembered a few years ago at school, something similar happened. A girl was going door to door telling people pretty much the same thing as this guy and trying to get people to buy magazine subscriptions. Well, a day or two after I found out about it, the college sent out an email telling students that it was a known scam and the absolutely should not give these people any money or other information.

So, knowing this, I told the guy I wasn't interested and left to keep walking the dog. Well, he followed me for a little bit creeping me the **** out. After I got a ways ahead of him, I ducked down some side streets and alleys to avoid going back his way and made a big circle to get back home. (Poor dog was exhausted by the end of this...)

As I'm going up to the door, I see this same exact guy a little further up the street talking to one of the neighbors. So I sneak inside and I'm like....."**** this guy, I'm going to do a good deed here."

So I looked up the number for the police station, called them, told them what happened and about my past experience with a similar scam, game them the guys description as I was watching him out the kitchen window, and they told me they'd send an officer by. Turns out it is a known scam and they've been getting calls about it for a little while now.

This guy crossed the street and I lost sight of him, but a few minutes later I did see an officer drive by so I'm hoping they nailed the bastard.

So yeah, theres my awesome calling the cops story....I guess the moral is to watch out for people like this guy where you live.

Anyone else have a good calling the cops story?
Old 08-11-2009, 01:30 PM    (permalink
aNYtitan
All-Pro

aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You should be proud of what you did

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
Show me your Wang, if you will.
aNYtitan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2009, 01:36 PM    (permalink
Staubach12
All-Pro

Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

One time after July 4th in my town, the cops were directing traffic at a major intersection and were only letting one road go. After a while, the traffic on that road became normal, but they still didn't let us go. They blocked traffic up for a mile for no reason and I was waiting for about 45 minutes right in front of the road. I got so mad that I called the Police Dept and gave them hell. I later found out later that some cops got fired for their handling of directing traffic that night.

BoneKrusher
Staubach12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2009, 01:36 PM    (permalink
no bare feet
Veteran

no bare feet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.no bare feet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.no bare feet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.no bare feet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.no bare feet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.no bare feet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.no bare feet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.no bare feet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.no bare feet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.no bare feet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.no bare feet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerBaron View Post

So I looked up the number for the police station, called them,

Hook. Line. Sinker.
no bare feet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2009, 01:39 PM    (permalink
no bare feet
Veteran

no bare feet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.no bare feet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.no bare feet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.no bare feet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.no bare feet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.no bare feet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.no bare feet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.no bare feet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.no bare feet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.no bare feet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.no bare feet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I got a susbcription to Maxim from these guys. I got a receipt for my cash transaction and called the company on the receipt and they seemed legitimate. I asked for the cancellation rights just in case. The kids selling the magazines looked like they were straight out of Compton though. I eneded up with 2 years of Maxim for like 55 bucks!

Just looked up the company and they have a website! http://www.pccsonline.com/home.html

Last edited by no bare feet : 08-11-2009 at 01:45 PM.
no bare feet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2009, 01:42 PM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Mr. Rodgers' Neighborhood
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I called the cops once because some spanish guy put a stick into my car window with the intent of unlocking it then I saw him and he ran. The cops got him.

tjsunstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2009, 01:45 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by no bare feet View Post
I got a susbcription to Maxim from these guys. I got a receipt for my cash transaction and called the company on the receipt and they seemed legitimate. I asked for the cancellation rights just in case. The kids selling the magazines looked like they were straight out of Compton though. I eneded up with 2 years of Maxim for like 55 bucks!
Well, that's good for you I guess. Maybe it wasn't the same thing though....I've now been told twice by a college and the cops that it's a known scam, so I'm still suspicious...

This guy really did look like he wasn't long out of prison though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjsunstein View Post
I called the cops once because some spanish guy put a stick into my car window with the intent of unlocking it then I saw him and he ran. The cops got him.
Ah, that's ******.....I always leave my car unlocked and when people ask why, I'm like "if they're going to steal my burnt cd's or my crappy radio, then at least they don't need to break anything to do it."
Old 08-11-2009, 01:52 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

One time, I was at home from school and since my car was parked in our garage, it looked like no one was home. Well, some chick and, what I assume was her boyfriend, were going down the alley behind my house (I live in one of those types of cities) and were scoping out the houses for breaking in, I can only assume. Well, I heard someone opening our backyard gate, so I peak through the blinds, and see this ***** in my backyard. I run to my room, grab one my baseball bats, go to the door (seeing that she is unarmed) and quickly swing the door open and yell: WHAT THE **** ARE YOU DOING!?"

Now, I likely scared the **** out of this chick. She was wide-eyed and frozen. She goes, "Uh, I am looking for my friend's house." Funny thing, is that I see through the fence planks that her homeboy drove off pretty fast.

Anyway, I am like, "GET THE **** OUT NOW." She runs off, I called the cops, and said someone was trying to break into my house, so obviously they show up in no time. Explain what I saw to the officer, and even knew what kind of car they were in. They ended up catching these two breaking into a house a couple streets over the next day.

Admittedly, I wanted to hit her with the bat.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2009, 01:57 PM    (permalink
josh07039
Pro Bowler

Location: "Im against Picketing, but I don't know how to show it"-Mitch Hedberg
josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I called the cops on the drug dealers across the street because I was jealous of all the money they were making.
Old 08-11-2009, 02:49 PM    (permalink
drowe
Mr. Underrated
All-Pro

drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

when i rented a duplex it got broken into once. they cut the screen and slid the window open. we lived in a very small town, so we left our windows unlocked. but, they stole some money and dvds. and kinda made a mess out of the place. so, i called the cops, and they came, asked some questions and basically told us they'd likely never find the dude.

almost 6 months later, a cop shows up at our door saying the dude confessed. just on his own. never got caught, or questioned. just felt like he needed a clean conscience. he also stole from some area businesses. but, again, confessed on his own. we went to his court date and he got 6 months in jail. and we still get restitution checks from him 5 years later.

also, he got caught breaking into a place after he got out...and now he's in the state prison.
drowe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2009, 02:53 PM    (permalink
jballa838
Team Leader
All-Pro

jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Dont knock the hustle.

Quote:
Originally Posted by slightlyabroncosfan View Post
JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

jballa838 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2009, 02:56 PM    (permalink
JFLO
Pro Bowler

JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I've had bad luck with neighbors the past two years, so the cops have visited my neighborhood quite frequently.

I live on the third floor and one time my neighbor directly to the right of me was fighting with his girlfriend. Anyways, the people below them just had a baby and the dad was getting furious with the noise that they were making, which led to the baby being sleepless, I guess.

Anyways, the dad comes up stairs and starts arguing with the guy next to me. I'm watching all of this through my peep hole as it is going on. The guy next door opens up his door and starts to push the guy back, almost to the point where the dad (dude below him) almost falls off the balcony and down about 40-50 feet.

Yep...

Then one time, my old neighbor called the cops on some bum because the dude showed him his junk outside a dumpster. Hilarious!

BoneKruser with the DOPE sig
JFLO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2009, 03:07 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: Richard Sherman: Trolling uptight white people since 2011
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Ah, that's ******.....I always leave my car unlocked and when people ask why, I'm like "if they're going to steal my burnt cd's or my crappy radio, then at least they don't need to break anything to do it."
Lol, nice.

OSUGiants17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2009, 03:11 PM    (permalink
Shahin
Veteran

Shahin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shahin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shahin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shahin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shahin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shahin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shahin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shahin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shahin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shahin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shahin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

...what if he's just some guy selling magazine subscriptions?

RIP ST
Shahin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2009, 03:23 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shahin View Post
...what if he's just some guy selling magazine subscriptions?
He could be, but I've been told twice by my school and now by the cops that it's a known scam.
Old 08-11-2009, 03:43 PM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Good deed, bust that guy.

The first time I called the cops I was 4. I had just found out you weren't supposed to and spent a few weeks doing it habitually and just leaving the line open. Apparently it almost got me taken away from my parents because the cops thought for sure I was being abused. I don't really have a recollection of it.
CC.SD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2009, 04:39 PM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

So yeah, theres my awesome calling the cops story....I guess the moral is to watch out for people like this guy where you live.
I'll make sure I call the cops next time I see a Hispanic man.

The only time I ever called the cops was when I was 11 years old. My family had just moved into a new house and my parents left me home alone. I was sitting inside when all of a sudden the house alarm started beeping. I freaked out and ran outside. After about 10 minutes of standing in the front yard in the rain with no shoes waiting for my parents to come home, I decided to go back inside to grab my shoes. The house was still beeping. I opened the front door and I heard a slam and freaked out and ran all the way down the street to the Community Center and called the cops. Turns out the battery in the alarm box was dying so it beeped to alert you. That was also when I learned that if the windows are open in the house and you open the front door, it will cause doors in the house to slam shut. My parents came home 30 minutes later to 3 cop cars in my driveway and me standing out in the rain with no shoes. It was at least another 2 years before they let me stay home alone again
SuperKevin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2009, 04:51 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperKevin View Post
I'll make sure I call the cops next time I see a Hispanic man.
Ok, that wasn't the only reason I called.....like i said, I knew of a similar scam from earlier and even the cops said on the phone that this was a known scam.
Old 08-11-2009, 04:53 PM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Ok, that wasn't the only reason I called.....like i said, I knew of a similar scam from earlier and even the cops said on the phone that this was a known scam.
I know. i'm kidding. Dude seemed sketchy regardless of race(but extra sketchy as a Hispanic)
SuperKevin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2009, 04:57 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperKevin View Post
I know. i'm kidding. Dude seemed sketchy regardless of race(but extra sketchy as a Hispanic)
Yeah, him being really short was kind of creepy too.... Like, he wasn't a midget or anything like that, but he was really short for full grown guy, like maybe 5'5 tops.
Old 08-11-2009, 05:43 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

the dude had a teardrop tattoo. that would bother me.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2009, 05:46 PM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jballa838 View Post
Dont knock the hustle.
Thank you.

BB, you're a narc. The dude made no criminal trespass against you whatsoever. If people are stupid enough to give a guy with that appearance money for "magazine subscriptions" then that's their fault. It's a recession, you gotta show some affection.

Last edited by yourfavestoner : 08-11-2009 at 05:48 PM.
yourfavestoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2009, 06:30 PM    (permalink
awfullyquiet
Miss NFLDC
All-Pro

awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i call the cops when people pass out in my backyard. which happens often.

lucky for me there's normally a cop hanging out at the taco bell a few houses down. i just walk over there...

i call the cops for drunk drivers incessantly though... i call the cops when i go roll critical mass style... when people threaten to hit me with their car while i'm riding my bike... i have the cops on my speed dial... 9-1-1.

United: "I actually went to the college I root for"
awfullyquiet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2009, 07:31 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I've never personally called the cops, but this past Halloween when I came home drunk from a banging party I pulled up to my apartment to see two cops talking to my roommate. At first I thought he was getting busted for throwing a party or drugs or something but it turned out our house had been robbed. My roommate had left the door unlocked and when he came home, he found some dude in our apartment robbing us. So they started fighting and apparently one of them got put through our living room wall. Yeah, you read that right. There was a huge hole in our wall for a couple of weeks after that. The rest of our living room was completely trashed and both of my roommates had some **** stolen cause the guy got away. To this day I'm kind of sad I didn't get to participate or see it happen.
Old 08-11-2009, 07:32 PM    (permalink
JFLO
Pro Bowler

JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
the dude had a teardrop tattoo. that would bother me.
Yea, I realized that I found that more intimidating once you actually meet someone with a tear drop tattoo...

When you first hear about it as a kid growing up, it's funny...

Then you run into someone with a green tear and it gets all awkward and stuff

BoneKruser with the DOPE sig
JFLO is offline   Reply With Quote