Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 08-11-2009, 07:41 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JFLO View Post
Yea, I realized that I found that more intimidating once you actually meet someone with a tear drop tattoo...

When you first hear about it as a kid growing up, it's funny...

Then you run into someone with a green tear and it gets all awkward and stuff
I only knew they had something to do with people dieing, but I looked more up about it and remain pretty creeped out....

Quote:
The teardrop tattoo or tear tattoo is a symbolic tattoo that is placed underneath the eye. The tattoo has several connotations. Teardrop tattoos usually signify the loss of a friend or loved one. Often, for a male, the tattoo is given to represent the death of a brother.[citation needed] An empty tear signifies that the loved one has been killed or that the bearer has unsuccessfully attempted murder.[1] A filled tattoo signifies that a loved one has taken his or her own life, or was killed by a cause other than murder (car crash, death penalty, etc.) A tear with an empty top and a full bottom means that the wearer has avenged the murder of a loved one. The majority of the 'tear tattoos' seen in popular culture today, however, signifies that the wearer has killed, with the number of tears representing the number of kills.[1]

Tear tattoos, when given in prison, primarily indicate that the bearer has murdered someone, either in or out of jail.[1][2][3] The tattoo can also be given to commemorate a loved one who died while the wearer was incarcerated.
Old 08-11-2009, 07:42 PM    (permalink
Hollywood
Veteran

Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think I probably have the most embarrassing calling the cops story on this site. Or ever. It's bad.

I was 18 years old, had smoked some green stuff earlier (I never smoked much, wasn't very experienced) and was hanging out at some guys house in Hollywood drinking and smoking. In Hollywood we have this bar called Oceans 11 right on US-1 between Hollywood Blvd. and Hallandale, it's pretty ghetto and the bar is downright GHETTO. It's basically a crack house that happens to sell alcohol to 6 am. Yes 6 AM.

Anyways, we are drinking there after the house, i'm blasted when for some reason I was outside looking for my friend. I thought I saw him and was like HEY HEY OVER HERE from a distance. Well it wasn't him, instead it was the gangsters outside selling drugs. So one of them starts coming my way and I realize It's not my friend (remember I'm stoned out of my mind and already paranoid) so I'm like 'no no not you im not calling you' from a distance. He still comes and now he's yelling at me - what the **** man what the **** is all I'm hearing from this angry drug dealer. I start walking to the gas station next door, he's following me...I go in the gas station scared and out of breath and I'm like 'there is a guy following me out there!' to the cashier. He has no idea what is going on...i try to go behind the counter with him, he doesn't let me...he is freaking out...so then i go lock the door in the bathroom, call 911 and tell them some scary black dude in a hoodie is chasing me.

Thankfully I left before the cops showed up, and for some reason they never called my phone or I never heard anything else about it again from the cops. For days after I thought they would trace the call and i'd be in trouble for making a false call.

What an idiot I was.

I have another story in that bar when a drug dealer pulled a knife on me and I laughed at him.
Hollywood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2009, 08:16 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I've called the cops twice.

First time was when I was in HS. I cam home from morning practice of two-a-days to find a Hispanic male trying to break into our house. I caught him as be had knocked in our back door to our garage. I chased after him and he bolted over our back fence. I went in and called the cops. I doubt he wanted to sell us magazines.

The second time was about a year ago. I went outside to move our gabage can down to the street. As I did I noticed what I thought to be a paper towel a few feet away from the garbage can. I assumed a cat had gotten into the garbage can and pulled it out. As I went over to pick it up, throw it away and continue I noticed that it was a white, cloth handkerchief. This next part is gross and weird. The handkerchief was folded and as I approached I could smell something terrible. I lifted the handkerchief and to my amazement, someone had defecated and used the handkerchief to wipe their butt. We called the cops immediately just to report it as an unknown trespasser. The cop that responded had to be just out of the academy and I really enjoyed messing with him, telling him I wanted him to take a DNA sample as I had seen it done on CSI (the look on his face was priceless.) Using some deductive reasoning, we figured it was a meter-reader (if you really want to know, I'll explain how we figured it out.)

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack
CJSchneider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2009, 08:25 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yes please tell us how you guys figured that out.
Old 08-11-2009, 08:33 PM    (permalink
Hollywood
Veteran

Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You called the cops over a dirty handkerchief outside of a garbage can? Wassah?
Old 08-11-2009, 08:37 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

how did you figure it was the meter man
Old 08-11-2009, 08:40 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I am hoping that there was **** on the meter.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2009, 08:43 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerBaron View Post
Ah, that's ******.....I always leave my car unlocked and when people ask why, I'm like "if they're going to steal my burnt cd's or my crappy radio, then at least they don't need to break anything to do it."
That's pretty much inviting a small time criminal like "The Peefs" into your car. You should always lock your door.
Old 08-11-2009, 08:45 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lions WMD View Post
Yes please tell us how you guys figured that out.
OK, well, I discovered this Thursday evening. I had been out in the backyard with my kids on their swing set the evening before. So I know it happened between Wednesday evening and Thursday evening. Having been quite the prankster as a kid, I realized this was not a prank or else it would have been on my doorstep (that's where I would have put it). Where the poop was taken (or left, + rep if you get the reference there) is in a spot that is a perfect hiding spot from the front of the house. I have a gate in my back yard, but I have it wired closed so teenagers won't use it as a short cut. I live at the end of a dead-end street and the casual walker usually turns around at the corner/T-section one house down. I suspected it was someone who had legitimate business in the area. I called the electric company and sure enough, there meter-reader was in the area that day. My guess is he got out and about doing his job and nature called. The handkerchief was folded neatly atop the turd [if that's not sig worthy, I don't know what is] and that told me that he at least had some decency (if that was possible at said point).

Old 08-11-2009, 08:48 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollywood View Post
You called the cops over a dirty handkerchief outside of a garbage can? Wassah?
Yes, mind you this turd was taken right next to our bathroom window and up against the outside wall of my bedroom. That can be a bit disturbing. I called as soon as I saw it to report a trespasser in case it was some weird SOB in the area. That way if something else happened there would be a report on record. It wasn't until later that I did my "Columbo" thing and ascertained it was the meter-man.

Old 08-11-2009, 08:51 PM    (permalink
Hollywood
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lions WMD View Post
That's pretty much inviting a small time criminal like "The Peefs" into your car. You should always lock your door.
I can see the point though, there probably isn't anything inside his car worth more than the window you have to shatter to get in. It's a pretty common crime too...
Old 08-11-2009, 08:57 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJSchneider View Post
+ rep if you get the reference there
Billy Madison?

EDIT: Also, there is no reason to shatter a window, most (if rolled all the way up) can be popped open with a screw driver. It just comes out towards the burglar and you can reach in and unlock the car and then push the window back in. This is how I got into my car once when I left the keys inside. A lot of criminals know this, so only amateurs smash-and-grab.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Last edited by Brent : 08-11-2009 at 09:01 PM.
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2009, 09:00 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollywood View Post
I can see the point though, there probably isn't anything inside his car worth more than the window you have to shatter to get in. It's a pretty common crime too...
That's my way of thinking....assuming that someone breaking in actually checks to see if it's unlocked before going all smash crazy....
Old 08-11-2009, 09:01 PM    (permalink
trkaline
Pro Bowler

trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Me and a few other people have went around checking cars to see if they were unlocked, we found quite a few...we found some groceries in one...got rice patties mayonaise and a pack of ultra lite mistys...found the keys in one but we were content in just throwing those...not big on getting a GTA.
trkaline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2009, 09:05 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by trkaline View Post
Me and a few other people have went around checking cars to see if they were unlocked, we found quite a few...we found some groceries in one...got rice patties mayonaise and a pack of ultra lite mistys...found the keys in one but we were content in just throwing those...not big on getting a GTA.
At least I don't leave my keys in it, lol.....

And I will lock it if I have **** I just bought in there after shopping. But if it's just going to sit overnight or something, I say **** it. Like Hollywood said, it'd cost more to get the window fixed then there is in actual valuable stuff in the car.
Old 08-11-2009, 09:24 PM    (permalink
trkaline
Pro Bowler

trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm not a big fan of Johnny law, I understand we have cops to keep order and all that junk but some people use that freedom a little too much. My friends mom used to always call the cops on us when we used to drink in the alley, even when we weren't being loud. We learned though when his mom called him to come into the house it was time to go.
trkaline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2009, 09:53 PM    (permalink
PalmerToCJ
Team Leader
All-Pro

PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Called the cops the first time for a guy passing a junk check at my work.

The second time it was for an ELEVEN year old kid that was trying to steal condoms from my work lol... That was a great day.
PalmerToCJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2009, 09:54 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
Billy Madison?
Sorry, no. It's a little obscure. It may be tough.

Old 08-11-2009, 10:10 PM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I didn't get let into a party so I called the cops on it.

YAYareaRB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2009, 10:19 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by trkaline View Post
I'm not a big fan of Johnny law, I understand we have cops to keep order and all that junk but some people use that freedom a little too much. My friends mom used to always call the cops on us when we used to drink in the alley, even when we weren't being loud. We learned though when his mom called him to come into the house it was time to go.
If I'm concerned for stuff getting stolen or damage, or someone getting hurt, I won't hesitate to call them. That's the kind of stuff they should be doing in my opinion anyway.

Quote:
Originally Posted by YAYareaRB View Post
I didn't get let into a party so I called the cops on it.
That's pretty bastardly.....Karma can be a *****. I wouldn't call the cops on something that it could be me doing some time, yanno?
Old 08-11-2009, 11:16 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

CJ is just like Artemis when it comes to poop deduction.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2009, 02:03 AM    (permalink
jayceheathman
All-Pro

jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I called the cops once by accident. I was younger and enjoyed calling 411 to here the ducks quack or whatever animal it was. I then ended up hitting 911 and heard "911 emergency," and then I hung up knowing I messed up. I then went screaming around the house saying I called 911. An officer called back immediately and my dad had to tell them I accidentally called and that nothing was wrong.
Old 08-12-2009, 02:53 AM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

CJ is the reference AlWays Sunny in Philadelphia?

Last edited by brat316 : 08-12-2009 at 11:43 AM.
brat316 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2009, 03:43 AM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJSchneider View Post
Having been quite the prankster as a kid, I realized this was not a prank or else it would have been on my doorstep (that's where I would have put it). Where the poop was taken (or left, + rep if you get the reference there)
Oh man, it's on the tip of my tongue!!! Friggin' ******, can't remember. Clerks?

Also, CJ, everytime you see a meterman by your road, you need to walk up to him and say, "Hey, was you the meterman who **** in my alley?" and then tell him how the police have gotten involved and will be watching him on his routes. Just totally freak the guy totally out, hhah!

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
TitanHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2009, 04:03 AM    (permalink
Thumper
Pro Bowler

Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well I live in a suburban area and my neighborhood is the target of a lot of stuff so I have a few stories.

1.) One day I come home from school and my house is just torn apart and I'm thinking oh somebody lost something because nothing was really out of place and my mom is usually in a big hurry before going to work so I thought nothing of it. But my sister is like, no, Mom wasn't looking for anything so I call her a liar and continue on for about 2 minutes when I notice that my front door had been pried open. So all of a sudden I immediately go into super pissed off mode that somebody broke in and I call the police and go upstairs with a bat just in case, well I go upstairs and all my stuff is gone (X-box, PSP, Ipod, DS, everything that is small and expensive) and then I go downstairs and see that the Wii is gone. Also, every single drawer in the house was emptied looking for money and every mattress was flipped. Call the police and they bust through the door with their guns pulled out and they are yelling "Come out with you're hands up!" Needless to say I thought that was cool.

2.) Somebody pried open my sliding glass door and stole my moms purse while all of the family was asleep upstairs. That was scary to think about.

3.) This is by far the best one, one night at like 1:00 in the morning I go downstairs for a drink of water and I hear my dad yelling, so I'm like WTF is wrong with him and then I hear him running down the stairs and he runs out the door and takes off in the truck, and I'm sitting here like what the hell? and then he comes back 10-15 minutes later and I ask what was going on and he said there were three teenagers in the backyard and he heard them coming out of the back-yard so he ran to get them and he chased them in his truck for like a mile before they ran into another neighborhood. So my dad calls the police and they show up and the officer flat out tells him that if he would've caught one and dragged him back to our house we could've beat the hell out of the kid for trespassing and we would've got in no trouble.

All of this is because some gangster guy who got money somehow moved into my neighborhood (it is very nice, not ghetto the families make six figures) and now he goes around and hires kids to break into houses. But I think all of the kids are scared out of their minds now just because they suck at being stealthy and get caught all the time.
Thumper is offline   Reply With Quote