Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 08-12-2009, 07:08 AM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhaarat316 View Post
CJ is the reference All Ways Sunny in Philadelphia?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
Oh man, it's on the tip of my tongue!!! Friggin' ******, can't remember. Clerks?

Also, CJ, everytime you see a meterman by your road, you need to walk up to him and say, "Hey, was you the meterman who **** in my alley?" and then tell him how the police have gotten involved and will be watching him on his routes. Just totally freak the guy totally out, hhah!

The reference was to George Carlin. You leave a crap, you don't take one; obscure I know. In regards to the meter-person, I called the electric company and pitched a fit, telling them I called the cops. They said they couldn't do anything unless I saw the person. Making sure I keep an eye on the person is damn near impossible as I am at work during the day. I have a real issue with the electric company any how. When they check the meter, they don't knock and ask to go to the meter, which is in our back yard. They just go back there, I've come out of the house with a bat before because the SOB just opens the fence and starts walking back there.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack
CJSchneider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2009, 08:55 AM    (permalink
AkiliSmith
Veteran

AkiliSmith is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AkiliSmith is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AkiliSmith is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AkiliSmith is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AkiliSmith is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AkiliSmith is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AkiliSmith is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AkiliSmith is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AkiliSmith is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AkiliSmith is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AkiliSmith is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I am a cop, I could write pages and pages of the stupid **** I've been called for.

Recently, someone called 911 to report their apartment complexes dumpster was full.
AkiliSmith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2009, 09:00 AM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJSchneider View Post
The reference was to George Carlin. You leave a crap, you don't take one; obscure I know. In regards to the meter-person, I called the electric company and pitched a fit, telling them I called the cops. They said they couldn't do anything unless I saw the person. Making sure I keep an eye on the person is damn near impossible as I am at work during the day. I have a real issue with the electric company any how. When they check the meter, they don't knock and ask to go to the meter, which is in our back yard. They just go back there, I've come out of the house with a bat before because the SOB just opens the fence and starts walking back there.
We figured out the date they checked at the house I used to rent, so we left my roommate's 88lbs German Shepard outside on those days so we knew when they were at the house.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2009, 10:01 PM    (permalink
7-11
Veteran

7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://www.oddee.com/item_96669.aspx

The nuggets and fried rice ones are classic.
7-11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2009, 10:40 PM    (permalink
JeffSamardzijaIRISH
Pro Bowler

JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My friend once took this MASSIVE POOP in a hotel room and clogged that thing up. The smell was so bad that the lady in the next room called the cops on him.
Old 08-13-2009, 04:15 AM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AkiliSmith View Post
I am a cop, I could write pages and pages of the stupid **** I've been called for.

Recently, someone called 911 to report their apartment complexes dumpster was full.
Can't you kick their ass on the grounds of their abuse of the 911 Service?

WMD is offline   Reply With Quote