Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > College Football

College Football Discuss College Football

Old 08-15-2009, 01:48 PM    (permalink
jballa838
Team Leader
All-Pro

jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Mountain West Thread

Dont hate on the MWC.

Jordan Wynn, true freshman decommitted from Colorado who is at UofUtah, was declared the starter. Thoughts?

Quote:
Originally Posted by slightlyabroncosfan View Post
JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

Last edited by jballa838 : 08-15-2009 at 01:55 PM.
jballa838 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2009, 01:50 PM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Jordan Wynn is from Cali! haha

YAYareaRB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2009, 04:41 PM    (permalink
jayceheathman
All-Pro

jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

TCU will be a powerhouse
Old 08-18-2009, 06:28 PM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Mountain West Thread.. THOU SHALT NOT DIE!

Anyways.. JJ Diluigi seems to be making strides. If you don't remember JJ was a major factor in the first ever California State Championship game when Canyon HS dismantled De La Salle HS.

http://www.sltrib.com/byucougars/ci_13137586

In Ute News.. Corbin Louks is transferring to Nevada-Reno. Corbin is not sticking around to play second fiddle(or in his case, 3rd). He was moved to 3rd QB on the depth chart this week and was thinking about moving back to the secondary. I don't get the move since he's definitely not starting over Kaepernick.

http://www.sltrib.com/ci_13150919?source=most_viewed

Old 08-18-2009, 06:29 PM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

TCU is looking like they want to make this conference a legit three horse race. I think they take it this year and go to a BCS bowl.

Old 08-18-2009, 08:58 PM    (permalink
TACKLE
All-NFLDC

TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

TCU got screwed last year. They should got a BCS bowl over Ohio State. They lost to the #2 team in the country and the greatest offense in college football history in Oklahoma and lost to a Utah team that went undefeated. I hope they can win out this year, and gain national respect.
Old 08-18-2009, 10:44 PM    (permalink
jballa838
Team Leader
All-Pro

jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by YAYareaRB View Post
Mountain West Thread.. THOU SHALT NOT DIE!

Anyways.. JJ Diluigi seems to be making strides. If you don't remember JJ was a major factor in the first ever California State Championship game when Canyon HS dismantled De La Salle HS.

http://www.sltrib.com/byucougars/ci_13137586

In Ute News.. Corbin Louks is transferring to Nevada-Reno. Corbin is not sticking around to play second fiddle(or in his case, 3rd). He was moved to 3rd QB on the depth chart this week and was thinking about moving back to the secondary. I don't get the move since he's definitely not starting over Kaepernick.

http://www.sltrib.com/ci_13150919?source=most_viewed
That sucks because I heard Louks was killin it at safety......

Quote:
Originally Posted by slightlyabroncosfan View Post
JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

jballa838 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2009, 04:27 AM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The MWC is my favorite conference outside of the SEC. Has a rivalry which I love, The Holy War, and fields some great teams year in and year out. I still wish for the day they invite Boise State to join. If they do talk about a BCS Conference! Utah, BYU, Boise State, & TCU... Yep.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:
www.saturdaynightslant.com

Follow me on Twitter
http://twitter.com/#!/LaSportsDude
diabsoule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2009, 10:00 AM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by diabsoule View Post
The MWC is my favorite conference outside of the SEC. Has a rivalry which I love, The Holy War, and fields some great teams year in and year out. I still wish for the day they invite Boise State to join. If they do talk about a BCS Conference! Utah, BYU, Boise State, & TCU... Yep.
Is that ever likely to happen? A non BCS team invited to a non BCS conference? If so, that would be siiiiick!

Old 08-22-2009, 01:29 PM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

Houston Reynolds Out, Tonga In

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=4415778

Reynolds tears ACL, Manase Tonga practices after sitting out all last year due to grades.

Old 09-03-2009, 09:04 PM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

Jermaine Gresham out for saturday. OH YEAHHHH!

Old 09-03-2009, 09:56 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I dont think OU is all that worried

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2009, 12:18 AM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
I dont think OU is all that worried
I'm sticking to my guns and saying BYU surprises all of you naysayers!

Old 09-04-2009, 12:20 AM    (permalink
TACKLE
All-NFLDC

TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I would love to see it I just don't think BYU's D is on their level.
Old 09-04-2009, 12:44 AM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Don't get my wrong, as an Aggie, I would love to see OU lose, I just dont see it. I'll still be rooting for BYU.

Old 09-04-2009, 12:45 AM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Don't get my wrong, as an Aggie, I would love to see OU lose, I just dont see it. I'll still be rooting for BYU.
YEAHHHHHHH!!!

Old 09-04-2009, 01:27 AM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
BYU is going to surprise. MWC represent!

WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:

Follow me on Twitter
Old 09-04-2009, 04:01 AM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

I just wish we could adopt Boise St. and maybe Colorado and drop some other teams.

Old 09-04-2009, 08:15 AM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Quote:
I just wish we could adopt Boise St. and maybe Colorado and drop some other teams.
we will trade you Iowa State for Utah.

Old 09-04-2009, 12:14 PM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

Quote:
we will trade you Iowa State for Utah.
hahaha Never in a million years.

Old 09-04-2009, 12:22 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Quote:
hahaha Never in a million years.
I'd love to see Iowa State kicked out of the Big 12, they're like a 1AA team. Hell, Colorado State would be a nice replacement in the Big 12 North.

Old 09-04-2009, 12:35 PM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

Quote:
I'd love to see Iowa State kicked out of the Big 12, they're like a 1AA team. Hell, Colorado State would be a nice replacement in the Big 12 North.
We'll give you them forrrr.. Colorado. I swear, in my spare time I just think of conference realignments. Then I think of how complacent those in power are with the current system and tank it in the back of my mind.

Old 09-04-2009, 12:46 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

Quote:
We'll give you them forrrr.. Colorado. I swear, in my spare time I just think of conference realignments. Then I think of how complacent those in power are with the current system and tank it in the back of my mind.
I do that too. I have like 9 different conference realignments on my computer. But I do think that Boise St. is going to go to the MWC sooner than later. It just makes too much damn sense.

WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:

Follow me on Twitter
Old 09-04-2009, 12:55 PM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by diabsoule View Post
I do that too. I have like 9 different conference realignments on my computer. But I do think that Boise St. is going to go to the MWC sooner than later. It just makes too much damn sense.
Man I remember those realignment threads people used to post on here.

Old 09-05-2009, 11:53 PM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

Quote:
I just hope you all start taking this thread seriously Goddammit!