Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > NFC East Division Forum

NFC East Division Forum Discuss the NFC East

View Poll Results: Which Quarterback would you rather have?
Donovan McNabb 33 75.00%
Eli Manning 11 25.00%
Voters: 44. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-18-2009, 05:25 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Head Spin: Donovan vs Eli

OK, here's me again... trying to get something interesting going on with another out of the blue off the wall idea. :P

This "Head Spin" idea is just that... I'm going to bring up a topic of discussion that is intended to get your head spinning! It could be fantasmic in nature, or hypothetical with no real answer, but fun enough to debate about.

So with that in mind.... Here is the first of many more to come.... Take it away!!!

Question: Which Quarterback would you rather have "Right Now"? An aging Donovan McNabb or Eli Manning in his prime? Throw out the money factor. Disregard familiarity with the team, coaches, scheme and supporting cast. Who is the QB you want leading your team this season?

Last edited by D-Unit : 08-18-2009 at 05:30 PM.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2009, 05:45 PM    (permalink
Thumper
Pro Bowler

Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well, I think we all know your awnser, an aging Donovan McNabb? He is only 32 hardly the downside of a career for a QB.

And if we're throwing out teams, coaches and schemes, that makes things even easier. People forget how much of a great athlete Donovan McNabb is. He has a fantastic arm top 5 in the NFL in all liklihood, he ran a 4.6 at the combine and he can throw the ball extremely hard. The only real weakness of McNabb's is accuracy and Eli has the same problem.

McNabb's arm > Eli's arm
McNabb's deep ball > Eli's deep ball
McNabb's scrambling ability > Eli's scrambling ability
McNabb's decision making > Eli's decision making
McNabb's talent > Eli's talent
McNabb's touch < Eli's touch
McNabb's accuracy = Eli's accuracy.

The way I see it is that Eli is a game manager who is the product of a great defense, a strong running game and Plaxico Burress. While McNabb is a franchise QB who has succeeded with little wide receiver help, little running game (yeah, there is Westbrook but please tell me the last time the Eagles had a top 10 rushing game) and a good defense (not great because they were pretty awful in the run defense before Bunkley).

Give me McNabb over Eli every single day of the week a twice on Sundays.
Thumper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2009, 06:03 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I honestly don't have a clear cut side in this like you're assuming. But let's not lie here. McNabb ain't a spring chicken anymore, so I don't think I was out of line saying he's aging. He doesn't move anything like he used to when he was in his prime.
Old 08-18-2009, 06:05 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well, Eli didn't throw up or choke in the big games, so I'm gonna go with him.

but don't get me wrong, I respect McNabb a lot, despite him being a rival to me since college.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2009, 06:07 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
I honestly don't have a clear cut side in this like you're assuming. But let's not lie here. McNabb ain't a spring chicken anymore, so I don't think I was out of line saying he's aging. He doesn't move anything like he used to when he was in his prime.
He can still move just enough to get rid of the ball. Mobility isn't Eli's strong suit. He tends to throw up floaters like he's playing 500 when pressured or if he see's he's about to get sacked he closes his eyes in preparation for the hit. He shows some flashes of mobility but not nearly enough. Eli is just so confusing. Mentally I think he's just too inconsistent.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966
SeanTaylorRIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2009, 06:10 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanTaylorRIP View Post
He can still move just enough to get rid of the ball. Mobility isn't Eli's strong suit. He tends to throw up floaters like he's playing 500 when pressured or if he see's he's about to get sacked he closes his eyes in preparation for the hit. He shows some flashes of mobility but not nearly enough. Eli is just so confusing. Mentally I think he's just too inconsistent.
I agree a million percent. well, except for "the play", but yes, at times he's brilliant and handles the rush and others he's like a little baby. HOWEVER, the way he's talking at camp, on interviews and handling himself, I think he's matured throughout this offseason. He's got the big bucks showing we're saying he's the man now, and he's without his 2 big time safety blankets in Plax and Amani. I HOPE he mans up and takes control of this team, when things may go rough in the passing game. The flip side, he could crumble and fall, but he's got a certain swagger to him. He wasn't like this even after being named Super Bowl MVP. I like this new found confidence he's presenting early. We'll see if it lasts.
Quote:
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
Old 08-18-2009, 06:27 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanTaylorRIP View Post
Fair enough. Though I believe Eli is deceptively sneaky at escaping the pass rush.

Back to my point about Donovan "aging", I still call it like I see it and won't blind myself to the obvious. That doesn't mean he's bad, it just means he's nearing the bottom of the downhill part of his career.

Last edited by D-Unit : 08-18-2009 at 06:30 PM.
Old 08-18-2009, 06:29 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
I agree a million percent. well, except for "the play", but yes, at times he's brilliant and handles the rush and others he's like a little baby. HOWEVER, the way he's talking at camp, on interviews and handling himself, I think he's matured throughout this offseason. He's got the big bucks showing we're saying he's the man now, and he's without his 2 big time safety blankets in Plax and Amani. I HOPE he mans up and takes control of this team, when things may go rough in the passing game. The flip side, he could crumble and fall, but he's got a certain swagger to him. He wasn't like this even after being named Super Bowl MVP. I like this new found confidence he's presenting early. We'll see if it lasts.
You can't agree "a million" percent and then say "well, except"... LMAO Scotty.
Old 08-18-2009, 06:42 PM    (permalink
Todd Bertuzzi
All-Pro

Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

We've discussed this in IRC before and the consensus is that McNabb>Eli as it should be.
Old 08-18-2009, 07:43 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

Quote:
You can't agree "a million" percent and then say "well, except"... LMAO Scotty.
i can do whatever I want!

the exception's only one play in what STRIP was referring to however.

Donovan's on the downswing of career and Eli the upswing.

oh, and Eli wasn't benched last season either :D
Quote:
Old 08-18-2009, 09:09 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The question though is who do I want right now. Right now I want Donovan. It's highly likely Donovan starts to take that greater fall towards the wrong side of his career and Eli starts to put everything together, but if I take one QB right now I give the slight edge to Donovan still although it isn't a big margin.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966
SeanTaylorRIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2009, 09:13 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Decided who to vote on. I'm going to go with Donovan because he's still a playmaker and not just a bus driver. Eli has more to perform before I start to call him anything but the most glorified bus driver in the league.

Big Ben was once a Bus Driver, but he has since transformed. Eli... not yet. But if he shows it this year, then this decision now looks bad.
Old 08-18-2009, 09:29 PM    (permalink
TACKLE
All-NFLDC

TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Donovan for sure. I'm not a big McNabb guy but I'll definitely give him the edge over Eli. I've never seen Eli really take over a game. Everyone is freaking out over the Giants WR's but their WR core now is better than the one McNabb has had for most of his career. It's not Eli's fault, but the Giants are a run first team with a great O-Line. McNabb has had to carry the Eagles offense for years and only recently has he had the help of Westbrook. Philly's offense lived and died by how McNabb played. With that being the case, McNabb has lead his team to 5 NFC Championships.
Old 08-19-2009, 02:31 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Wow, Eli has closed the gap!

But I'm still waiting for the more prominent Giants posters have to say. ;)
Old 08-19-2009, 02:33 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

Quote:
Wow, Eli has closed the gap!

But I'm still waiting for the more prominent Giants posters have to say. ;)
I'm not a prominent Giants poster? :(

ouch
Quote:
Old 08-19-2009, 02:38 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Donovan has had a great defense, a great O-line and average RB's most of the time he's been the starter. His WR's were always below average but every other year he's had a good nucleus around him. Let's not make Donovan the sole reason the Eagles made the playoffs every year in the past.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2009, 02:41 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Are we just considering one season or like if I were some expansion team and both guys were available (somehow) which would I take.

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.
Brothgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2009, 02:46 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by broth223 View Post
Are we just considering one season or like if I were some expansion team and both guys were available (somehow) which would I take.
This season alone according to the question D-Unit asked.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 08-19-2009, 02:47 PM    (permalink
TACKLE
All-NFLDC

TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
Donovan has had a great defense, a great O-line and average RB's most of the time he's been the starter. His WR's were always below average but every other year he's had a good nucleus around him. Let's not make Donovan the sole reason the Eagles made the playoffs every year in the past.
I know their defenses were great and their O-Lines always been solid. They've had some pretty good RB's but Reid is has a pass first philosophy and because of that, McNabb has always played the most prominent role in their offense.
Old 08-19-2009, 02:49 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by TACKLE View Post
I know their defenses were great and their O-Lines always been solid. They've had some pretty good RB's but Reid is has a pass first philosophy and because of that, McNabb has always played the most prominent role in their offense.
He's been the focal point but the RB's have still opened up a lot for Donovan. It's not like the running game was so bad that McNabb had to put the whole offense on his back.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 08-19-2009, 02:53 PM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Why is everything with Eli? I read some fool's article comparing Vick to Eli. He really must be the most poplarized player in the NFL. He is talked about everywhere, good or bad. What about Romo vs McNabb? Damn everywhere I look Eli is in the conversation. It's starting to get old and irrating.. BBD is right, Eli is the most polarizing player in the NFL.
NY+Giants=NYG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2009, 03:00 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shockey+Manning=Shocking View Post
Why is everything with Eli? I read some fool's article comparing Vick to Eli. He really must be the most poplarized player in the NFL. He is talked about everywhere, good or bad. What about Romo vs McNabb? Damn everywhere I look Eli is in the conversation. It's starting to get old and irrating.. BBD is right, Eli is the most polarizing player in the NFL.
Well, Eli just got paid like a mofo and he's a SB winning QB in his prime. To me, that should make him a very wanted man... yet, the poll still says McNabb. Ahh Head spin!!! :p

Romo and Campbell aren't even as close to interesting discussion topics.
Old 08-19-2009, 04:24 PM    (permalink
BaLLiN
2014 Mock Draft Champion
All-NFLDC

BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

McNabb's arm = Eli's arm
McNabb's deep ball = Eli's deep ball
McNabb's scrambling ability >>>> Eli's scrambling ability
McNabb's decision making = Eli's decision making
(there is a difference in giving yourself a good position to make an easy throw and decision making)

I dont want to hear that Eli had great recievers, good OL, and a good defense (may not have been mentioned but if it might be argued). Eli did not have great recievers, Amani was never really considered good until the last few years and even then he was reliable but not great. Plax was moody and sulked and inconsistent and complained up until two seasons ago. Shockey was an ass clown, he was eli's headache.

Donovan had TO, he had Donte Stallworth, he had guys who were already proven and were highly regarded in the league. Plax was not.

Im not saying Eli is better because i really dont think they are comparable, they are in two entirely different offensive schemed teams and are two entirely different quarterbacks, and are very good in their own way. Eli manages the game, Donovan makes plays. Eli is the better quarterback for the giants, Donovan is the better quarterback for the eagles. Eli tries to get the W by managing the clock and downs, Donovan tries to better his stats.

I would pick Donovan over Eli in fantasy football

Sig by BK <3

Jerry Reese is sooo Dreamy <3333

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniper
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thumper's Rep Comment
I ****** hate you, stupid *** smd
Greatest. Rep. Comment. EVER! You're not 12 or anything.
Philadelphia, the city of brotherly love (:
BaLLiN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2009, 04:58 PM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Well, Eli just got paid like a mofo and he's a SB winning QB in his prime. To me, that should make him a very wanted man... yet, the poll still says McNabb. Ahh Head spin!!! :p

Romo and Campbell aren't even as close to interesting discussion topics.
O i know, I understand that. But still even before I saw comparisons everywhere, and just saw this now, and someone on our giants BBI board has a threads of Vick being compared to Eli. Makes me wonder if he is the most polarizing player, outside of Farve, in the NFL right now.

Romo & McNabb is an interesting one I think.

But to answer the question in a quick fashion.. I'd take McNabb during the regular season, and then switch to Eli for the big games when you need a clutch performance, and comebacks. Best of both worlds!
NY+Giants=NYG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2009, 05:11 PM    (permalink
Thumper
Pro Bowler

Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaLLiN72 View Post
McNabb's arm = Eli's arm
McNabb's deep ball = Eli's deep ball
McNabb's decision making = Eli's decision making
(there is a difference in giving yourself a good position to make an easy throw and decision making)

McNabb's scrambling ability >>>> Eli's scrambling ability

No way.

McNabb has one of the strongest arms in the NFL, top 5.
McNabb has one of the best if not the best deep ball in the NFL.
McNabb makes better decisions, there is a difference between throwing it up to Plax and decision making.
Thumper is offline   Reply With Quote