Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 03-15-2012, 05:45 AM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My Governor grinds my gears.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack
CJSchneider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2012, 06:01 AM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitansCJftw View Post
The "2012 NFL Draft Forum"(grinds my gears) as a shock to none this is why I joined... now all I read is pure idiocy for the most part... ugh sigh
I barely go in there at all anymore.

I just...

Old 03-15-2012, 07:40 AM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

People who schedule meetings at work for 6:30 in the morning (an hour before I'm supposed to get here) and then cancel them without telling me grind my gears.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2012, 07:26 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by raiderz4life View Post
I mix cursive into my writing...like a very technically unsound but still legible hybrid.
this x1000. cursive is useless, but the hybrid is perfect for efficiency and legibility.
Old 03-15-2012, 10:14 PM    (permalink
thefalconer
Pro Bowler

thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

oy vey. i took a day trip to destin, fl today where i was pulled over for going 75 in a 45. i live in atlanta but have to make a tuesday morning court date 6 hrs away. i was entering a highway from a ramp and was accelerating because it was a ******* highway and a cop was right around the bend and nailed me with the radar. i noticed today floridians are quite the slow drivers but 45 mph speed limit on a highway?!

anyone know if online traffic schools are only limited to residents of the state? apparently the fine will be reduced if i take an approved traffic course but i'm not sure if i am eligible being a georgia resident. ****.
thefalconer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2012, 10:40 PM    (permalink
General Zod
All-Pro

General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerBaron View Post
I barely go in there at all anymore.

I just...

Not to be a debbie downer or anything, but Im running out of places to go on these boards *sadface*

http://www.change.org/petitions/trac...share_petition
General Zod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2012, 10:16 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

People who do not follow THE PLAN!!!!!

Old 03-20-2012, 03:35 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The University of North Florida grinds my gears. I graduated from there and during my time there, I went to almost all of their home baseball games. Even after I graduated, I went to as many games as possible. So what do they do as soon as I move and can't attend the games anymore? They start selling beer at the stadium for $1.00. You couldn't do it 7 years ago when I started college. **** off UNF.

Quote:
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
Old 03-20-2012, 04:11 PM    (permalink
TimD
All-Pro

TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

my parents made me reject the only job offer ive received because its a temporary position. and it was teaching english as a second language abroad so **** it would have been a cool experience.

and now im back to zero leads on a job with my bull **** communications degree
Old 03-20-2012, 04:13 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimD View Post
my parents made me reject the only job offer ive received because its a temporary position. and it was teaching english as a second language abroad so **** it would have been a cool experience.

How old are you? Why are you letting your parents tell you what job you can or can't accept?

Quote:
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Old 03-20-2012, 04:33 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrdrylie View Post
The University of North Florida grinds my gears. I graduated from there and during my time there, I went to almost all of their home baseball games. Even after I graduated, I went to as many games as possible. So what do they do as soon as I move and can't attend the games anymore? They start selling beer at the stadium for $1.00. You couldn't do it 7 years ago when I started college. **** off UNF.
Houston is the only college that I know of that serves beer during football games.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2012, 04:37 PM    (permalink
TimD
All-Pro

TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrdrylie View Post
How old are you? Why are you letting your parents tell you what job you can or can't accept?
when your parents paid your tuition, continue to put a roof over your head, and have been pretty damn generous you listen to what they have to say. its probably for the best because i wouldnt have been paid well and it was really just a way to stall growing up for a little while longer

in the end tho, im ******
Old 03-20-2012, 04:38 PM    (permalink
iowatreat54
Icon

iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Wait...what?

Do your parents not realize how hard it is to get a decent teaching job? Most everyone I know had to start off subbing or in some sort of temporary position just to get the experience. I mean, even if it's for like a month, you can still put that on a resume to show you've had some experience.

No offense, but are your parents that dumb?
iowatreat54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2012, 12:37 PM    (permalink
iowatreat54
Icon

iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://aol.sportingnews.com/nfl/stor...ams-suspension

Quote:
Bountygate reaction: What they're saying about Saints punishment
******* unoriginal, mouth-breathing media...
Old 03-22-2012, 12:40 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just saw a really, really, really BAD mock draft from an actual media outlet. I just left the page and I'll pretend it doesn't exist. It's like prospect names were just sneezed onto a list of teams by draft order.
Old 03-23-2012, 07:54 AM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

My school secretary's voice grinds my gears. She ends every announcement with this sickly sweet "Thank You". The only problem is it comes out sounding like "Thank Youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu".

Old 03-23-2012, 07:56 AM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerBaron View Post
Just saw a really, really, really BAD mock draft from an actual media outlet. I just left the page and I'll pretend it doesn't exist. It's like prospect names were just sneezed onto a list of teams by draft order.
I almost want to see this...

Rest in Peace, themaninblack
eaglesalltheway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2012, 12:38 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ppl who try to convince me their crap isn't crap.

Lil Wayne and JLo are not good...wish my coworker would stop trying to feed me their ****

Props to BK for the sig
"Dying ain't much of a living, boy" -Josey Wales
Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
R4L does security, and strips on the weekend.
He told me the best part is being able to wear the same uniform to both jobs.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2012, 12:52 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

People who do not subscribe to the idea that your image weighs heavily on how others interact with you.

Old 03-26-2012, 11:33 AM    (permalink
TimD
All-Pro

for the fourth ******* time in two years my car has been towed out of my apartment parking lot (which costs 60 dollars a ******* month)

in the previous three times, my parking pass fell from my rear view mirror onto the dash/my front seat/the floor. it was in plain view from the window but these ******* central pennsylvania rednecks towed it anyways. it cost me 150 to get my car back each time.

i know for a fact that my parking pass was in my car yesterday so it must have fallen yet again. and now i get to pay another 150 unless i want to try to argue with them (for the fourth time) and have them threaten to call the cops on me again.

now i understand that my parking pass falling isnt their fault but they have a god damn file of all the vehicles that are registered in my lot. instead of calling me or my land lord to verify that the car is illegally parked they just tow it. im livid right now
Old 03-26-2012, 11:35 AM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
for the fourth ******* time in two years my car has been towed out of my apartment parking lot (which costs 60 dollars a ******* month)

in the previous three times, my parking pass fell from my rear view mirror onto the dash/my front seat/the floor. it was in plain view from the window but these ******* central pennsylvania rednecks towed it anyways. it cost me 150 to get my car back each time.

i know for a fact that my parking pass was in my car yesterday so it must have fallen yet again. and now i get to pay another 150 unless i want to try to argue with them (for the fourth time) and have them threaten to call the cops on me again.

now i understand that my parking pass falling isnt their fault but they have a god damn file of all the vehicles that are registered in my lot. instead of calling me or my land lord to verify that the car is illegally parked they just tow it. im livid right now
Where do you live? I live in Park Forest and just saw a couple cars getting towed from the lot across the street there yesterday.
Old 03-26-2012, 11:48 AM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

PSU probably.
Old 03-26-2012, 11:49 AM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhaarat316 View Post
PSU probably.
I gathered that, but where specifically. (It doesn't have to be too specific, I'm not trying to be a stalker. Just curious.) Just like, where abouts in town.
Old 03-26-2012, 12:19 PM    (permalink
iowatreat54
Icon

Quote:

That's some ********. I would go to the landlord/company that owns the property and explain what's going on. Chances are they are complete dicks like most realty companies, but you never know. I know when I was in school, if they didn't see a pass in your window, they'd check with the company on if the car is registerred.

How does it keep falling down?

And as a new issue, I loathe when people are wearing a backpack or bag over their shoulder, and the strap is twisted/not laying flat against them. It's really just me being anal, but this morning I saw a kid with a bag over his shoulder and the strap was twisted at least 5 times. It just really, really bothers me to see it.
Old 03-26-2012, 12:21 PM    (permalink
TimD
All-Pro

I live in an apt on barnard st (behind the fire station) and my lot is literally right next to my building.

I just got my car and the parking pass was sitting on the dash. it must have fallen from the mirror but it was in plain sight. they told me they would reduce the fee to 115 so i called my landlord and she ripped them a new asshole for me. didnt have to pay a dime.

my savings account was getting low. i needed that to work out. im so relieved