Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 03-26-2012, 12:25 PM    (permalink
TimD
All-Pro

TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iowatreat54 View Post
if they didn't see a pass in your window, they'd check with the company on if the car is registerred.
thats exactly why i was so pissed. since this has happened before, i know for a fact that they have a list of vehicles, which i guess they choose not to look at when towing a car.

i watched them put my car on a do not tow list before i left the place. im not dealing with this **** again. now i can finally get back to putting effort into my real priorities haha
Old 03-26-2012, 12:25 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

That's good at least. My landlords are the same way. We don't have parking passes (we're far enough away from campus that no one really bothers to park here unless they live here) but if we ever do get a ticket or towed, we can let them know and they'll get it fixed.

I haven't had a problem yet luckily, but I know some others around here who have and it's worked out.
Old 03-26-2012, 03:20 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'd tape the god damn thing to my mirror if it falling down was a recurring issue.
Old 03-29-2012, 07:39 AM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Apparently, rumors about the next Playstation console say that it will have a means of preventing you from playing used games.

What a joke. I've become so disillusioned with gaming recently and that just shows you how hoggish the industry has become.

It's rare to find an intelligent game anymore. They're all getting so dumbed down now to appeal to the ADD generation that follows mine up (or maybe starts with mine, I don't know anymore...)

If you can't pick up and be a master of the game in 5 minutes, your screwed. And stories? One of my favorite things about any game? They're getting dumbed down or cut out or have absolute garbage endings so more development time can be spend on asinine features like multiplayer....I haven't played a game online since Warcraft 3. I don't want to deal with other stupid people when I play.

I play my games like interactive movies. Give me a good story and an immersible world...

It's weird to think about but ME3 might legitimately be the last new game I ever buy. There's nothing else I'm excited about or looking forward to...the Final Fantasy series is in the gutter now. Bioware has ****** me on their last two games. (DA:2 was a "hit A to win!" abortion and the ending of ME3 showed me that they just stopped giving a **** at some point.) Bethesda is still trending downward. (Skyrim was a step up over Oblivion but still about 10 steps below Morrowind in terms of being dumbed down completely.)
Old 03-29-2012, 08:21 AM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimD View Post
I just got my car and the parking pass was sitting on the dash. it must have fallen from the mirror but it was in plain sight. they told me they would reduce the fee to 115 so i called my landlord and she ripped them a new asshole for me. didnt have to pay a dime.
It's cool. I've got a physical disability in my left leg, but aside from a 3-inch lift in my shoe, it's not obnoxiously noticeable with jeans on since I don't have much of a limp. Still, I have a handicap placard and use it when I need to, but I try not to take up a spot if I'm feeling ok.

Anyway, I parked in a handicap spot at the mall and my buddy was with me, and we got out to walk inside. A mall cop sees us and pulls up behind my car, blocking it in the spot (not that I cared, but still), parks her car, and rolls down the window to call me and my friend who are almost to the door back to the car.

So we walk back, and I assure her that everything's legitimate and I have a right to use the spot. She apparently doesn't realize that I have one regular shoe and what would appear to be the sneaker version of disco platforms (should've just showed her the 15-inch scar that runs from my ankle to my knee, but nooooo). But I cooperate. I even give her the handicap placard so she knows it's valid, and she holds onto it until the end of the stop. She decides to make us wait there, leaning against my car, while she ran my plates and had my car blocked in while flashing her caution lights.

Everything ended up alright, though. She was nice enough to give me a warning.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
TitanHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 08:27 AM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerBaron View Post
Apparently, rumors about the next Playstation console say that it will have a means of preventing you from playing used games.

What a joke. I've become so disillusioned with gaming recently and that just shows you how hoggish the industry has become.

It's rare to find an intelligent game anymore. They're all getting so dumbed down now to appeal to the ADD generation that follows mine up (or maybe starts with mine, I don't know anymore...)

If you can't pick up and be a master of the game in 5 minutes, your screwed. And stories? One of my favorite things about any game? They're getting dumbed down or cut out or have absolute garbage endings so more development time can be spend on asinine features like multiplayer....I haven't played a game online since Warcraft 3. I don't want to deal with other stupid people when I play.

I play my games like interactive movies. Give me a good story and an immersible world...

It's weird to think about but ME3 might legitimately be the last new game I ever buy. There's nothing else I'm excited about or looking forward to...the Final Fantasy series is in the gutter now. Bioware has ****** me on their last two games. (DA:2 was a "hit A to win!" abortion and the ending of ME3 showed me that they just stopped giving a **** at some point.) Bethesda is still trending downward. (Skyrim was a step up over Oblivion but still about 10 steps below Morrowind in terms of being dumbed down completely.)
I hear ya. I was reading about the new PS and saw that rumor bout blocking used games. That's total crap...there are very few games I'm ok paying $60 for. I also agree with everything you said. Its ridiculous I used to be a huge gamer pre-HS and still into my sophomore year but then stopped for a few years. I tried getting back into it last year but there's so little to choose from now and seems I didn't miss a whole lot during my time away from the xbox. Smh

Props to BK for the sig
"Impulsive thinker, compulsive drinker, addict, half animal half man"
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
that's because we're the only animal capable of getting it from other animals. the day a goat can milk cows, it will.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 08:33 AM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Angry

Quote:
wait, you got a warning for using a handicapped placard you have every right to use?
I read the post and i was like....o nice he just got a war...wait...wuuuuut?? Lol

Props to BK for the sig
"Impulsive thinker, compulsive drinker, addict, half animal half man"
Quote:
that's because we're the only animal capable of getting it from other animals. the day a goat can milk cows, it will.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 08:36 AM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
wait, you got a warning for using a handicapped placard you have every right to use?
Yeah. Well, a verbal warning anyway. :)

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 03-29-2012, 08:48 AM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
Yeah. Well, a verbal warning anyway. :)
"Don't you dare exercise your legal right in my parking lot again!"
Old 03-29-2012, 08:59 AM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

Quote:
"Don't you dare exercise your legal right in my parking lot again!"
The funny thing is, less than a month later, my friends and I got stopped as we were leaving that same mall but by a different security guard.

Finally, I just looked at the guy and told him I was a cancer survivor. Always a good ace in the hole.

He just nodded, then looked at me and said, "Well, it could've been worse."

Can't make this stuff up. Thankfully, it hasn't happened since. And it's probably fortunate for them since I would no longer be a high school kid suddenly finding himself in a surreal situation. And it did become kind of a inside joke between me and my friends, so some fun came out of it. Plus, the emo kids wanted to know what we did to get in trouble on that first time around, and that just thrilled me for whatever reason.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 03-29-2012, 09:47 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You should have mushroom tatooed that woman Titan.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 09:51 AM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Being at work and having to use Internet Explorer... not even the most recently updated version either. Ugh.
Old 03-29-2012, 10:06 AM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

Quote:
i'd've stabbed people.

also, i missed that it was a mall cop. i'm shocked you even went back to have a discussion. i have no respect whatsoever for those idiots.
I don't think I could ever bring myself to argue with a mall cop. What's worse? The guy trying to show off his miniscule authority, or the person who allows a prick to get under his skin? Not to sound condescending, but as far as I was concerned, I had won that exchange before it happened just because, hey, at least my job isn't being a ******* mall cop. Hell, I didn't even have a job and I still came out on top.

Now that I'm older, I'd probably just keep walking. And if they get confront me, I'll probably just be a major smartass. Like start faking sign language, or relax my eyes, start touching their face, and ask if I was at the right pharmacy.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 03-29-2012, 10:12 AM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATLDirtyBirds View Post
Being at work and having to use Internet Explorer... not even the most recently updated version either. Ugh.
I'm with you on this one. I'm pretty sure the only thing that keeps IE around is the US Government because most of the websites that people who work for the Government use only work with IE. Luckily I can download Mozilla, but it doesn't have flash so I can't listen to music or watch Youtube or anything like that and when I try to on IE, my computer crashes. What a piece of **** Explorer is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 10:24 AM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

My job requires me to have every browser functional so that I can attempt to duplicate issues. I've got IE, Chrome, Firefox, Opera and Safari. I use Firefox for everything and Chrome to play Pandora. It's quite nice.

You also forgot to mention the "old people" in your reasons why IE still exists. It comes on the computer already and has the word "internet" in the title, so old people just assume it's the only way to get on the internet.

I didn't give my parents a choice. I got their new computer for them and set it up, and the first thing I did was hide every trace of IE I could find and install Firefox for them. I renamed the desktop icon "INTERNET" and they've used it ever since.

But seriously, IE can die in a fire.
Old 03-29-2012, 10:25 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah I work for a major corporation and here I am using IE7.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 10:34 AM    (permalink
Vox Populi
Pro Bowler

Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I remember the glorious day in 2005 when I switched to Firefox when I was at my friend's place playing CS and noticed the awesomeness that was anything other than Internet Explorer. And then chrome came out and I was like, oheyyyyyy gurl.
Vox Populi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 10:41 AM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vox Populi View Post
I remember the glorious day in 2005 when I switched to Firefox when I was at my friend's place playing CS and noticed the awesomeness that was anything other than Internet Explorer. And then chrome came out and I was like, oheyyyyyy gurl.
We are the same, you and I....
But no seriously, around the same time I was over a friends who played I CS with and he showed me this magical thing called "Mozilla" and then boom...IE was dead.

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Bengals78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 12:04 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My dad refuses to use anything but IE.
Old 03-29-2012, 12:16 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
My dad refuses to use anything but IE.
BS, I'm using Firefox right now.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack
CJSchneider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 12:22 PM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
It's cool. I've got a physical disability in my left leg, but aside from a 3-inch lift in my shoe, it's not obnoxiously noticeable with jeans on since I don't have much of a limp. Still, I have a handicap placard and use it when I need to, but I try not to take up a spot if I'm feeling ok.

Anyway, I parked in a handicap spot at the mall and my buddy was with me, and we got out to walk inside. A mall cop sees us and pulls up behind my car, blocking it in the spot (not that I cared, but still), parks her car, and rolls down the window to call me and my friend who are almost to the door back to the car.

So we walk back, and I assure her that everything's legitimate and I have a right to use the spot. She apparently doesn't realize that I have one regular shoe and what would appear to be the sneaker version of disco platforms (should've just showed her the 15-inch scar that runs from my ankle to my knee, but nooooo). But I cooperate. I even give her the handicap placard so she knows it's valid, and she holds onto it until the end of the stop. She decides to make us wait there, leaning against my car, while she ran my plates and had my car blocked in while flashing her caution lights.

Everything ended up alright, though. She was nice enough to give me a warning.
Tell the **** to get off your ******* car. I had a cop do that to my car while writing a ticket for someone else, and I, somewhat politely, told them to get the hell off. Strangers touching, leaning, opening car doors into my car grind my gears. IDGAF who you are, your badge doesn't give you the right to not give a **** about other people's property.

Rest in Peace, themaninblack
eaglesalltheway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 12:26 PM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
i'd've stabbed people.

also, i missed that it was a mall cop. i'm shocked you even went back to have a discussion. i have no respect whatsoever for those idiots.
I wish more people shared this mentality...

Old 03-29-2012, 12:27 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by eaglesalltheway View Post
I wish more people shared this mentality...
No...you don't. We all have our moments of being dicks. Sometimes justified, sometimes not. I'd rather not get stabbed during one of those moments by someone with a hair trigger who blows their stack.
Old 03-29-2012, 12:29 PM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

Quote:
No...you don't. We all have our moments of being dicks. Sometimes justified, sometimes not. I'd rather not get stabbed during one of those moments by someone with a hair trigger who blows their stack.
I mean the whole not giving a **** about a mall cops "authority".

The only power they have is to write something down and tell their boss. Who 99/100 times, throws the note away.

Old 03-29-2012, 06:43 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

WTF is "YOLO" an these damn kids using it all over the place on their facebooks.