Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 03-29-2012, 09:18 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
Icon

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Kid Cudi is good lol

Props to BK for the sig
"Dying ain't much of a living, boy" -Josey Wales
Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
R4L does security, and strips on the weekend.
He told me the best part is being able to wear the same uniform to both jobs.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 09:23 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eaglesalltheway View Post
Tell the **** to get off your ******* car. I had a cop do that to my car while writing a ticket for someone else, and I, somewhat politely, told them to get the hell off. Strangers touching, leaning, opening car doors into my car grind my gears. IDGAF who you are, your badge doesn't give you the right to not give a **** about other people's property.
It was us leaning against the car. Not like hands on the hood or anything, cause I would have probably busted out laughing if she tried that, but just casually lean against it with our backs. She didn't want us going anywhere in case I had stolen grandma's placard and was abusing it. We probably looked pretty badass leaning with our arms crossed while mall security got it's swag on. Total rebels. The emo kids who sit out in front of the entrance at least thought so.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
TitanHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 09:24 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
If you don't like this song there is something wrong with you.

I have really weird taste in music. I like some hip hop, but it's mostly Childish Gambino, Kid Cudi, Chiddy Bang, etc.. stuff like that.
I wasn't being sarcastic. I do like that song. I didn't start to get funny with CJ until the Informer post. I must admit... I bought a lot...Bone Thugs, even Coolio! Gangster Paradise! LOL! Long long list of stuff

Wu Tang was my favorite though. That first CD was unreal. The only one I didn't like was Wu Tang Forever... wtf was that?
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 09:28 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
Icon

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
I wasn't being sarcastic. I do like that song. I didn't start to get funny with CJ until the Informer post. I must admit... I bought a lot...Bone Thugs, even Coolio! Gangster Paradise! LOL! Long long list of stuff

Wu Tang was my favorite though. That first CD was unreal. The only one I didn't like was Wu Tang Forever... wtf was that?
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to D-Unit again.

I'm listening to Bone Thugs right now. I love Gangsta Rap no lie...i know i know...super cliche and stereotypical hispanic kid from south central listening to gangsta rap big surprise...but...BITE ME!! hahaha

Props to BK for the sig
Quote:
Old 03-29-2012, 09:28 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by raiderz4life View Post
Kid Cudi is good lol
He's one of the 3 that I like.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 09:29 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

I still have that CD.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack
CJSchneider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 09:48 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

14-15 YEAR OLDS ******* DONT KNOW **** ABOUT USING A COMPUTER AHHHHHHHH **** ALL.

goddamn heathens.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 09:49 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Firm album was so underrated while we're talking about this.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 09:50 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
14-15 YEAR OLDS ******* DONT KNOW **** ABOUT USING A COMPUTER AHHHHHHHH **** ALL.

goddamn heathens.
they don't know **** about anything lol

Props to BK for the sig
Quote:
Old 03-29-2012, 10:07 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

goddamn heathens.
Your post intrigues me. Please elaborate.

Old 03-29-2012, 10:15 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJSchneider View Post
Your post intrigues me. Please elaborate.
I'll just relay the events of a student using a computer:

assignment: take your recent timed writing and improve upon it and type it up in MLA formatting.
teacher says: Hey everyone, remember that on the class website, since August, has been a Word document that has the MLA heading done for you, so that you just have to edit it to match the info for this assignment.
student: opens IE, goes to Bing search bar and types in "www.google.com" then clicks on first search result which takes her to Google, then searches the actually URL for the school website in Google. That search takes her to the ******* URL she JUST ******* TYPED INTO ******* GOOGLE. Upon arriving at the school site, she navigates to my page.
teacher's suggestion at beginning of class period: Before wasting your time, remember that on the class website is a Word doc that has the MLA heading done for you, just remember it's "tinyurl.com slash [my full name]"
back to student on class site: opens aforementioned Word doc, only to open another window of Word and tries to emulate heading rather than modified previously opened Word doc.
Camera turns to teacher's observation of said actions: *HEAD EXPLODES*

Old 03-29-2012, 10:21 PM    (permalink
DeepThreat
Pro Bowler

DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I'll just relay the events of a student using a computer:

assignment: take your recent timed writing and improve upon it and type it up in MLA formatting.
teacher says: Hey everyone, remember that on the class website, since August, has been a Word document that has the MLA heading done for you, so that you just have to edit it to match the info for this assignment.
student: opens IE, goes to Bing search bar and types in "www.google.com" then clicks on first search result which takes her to Google, then searches the actually URL for the school website in Google. That search takes her to the ******* URL she JUST ******* TYPED INTO ******* GOOGLE. Upon arriving at the school site, she navigates to my page.
teacher's suggestion at beginning of class period: Before wasting your time, remember that on the class website is a Word doc that has the MLA heading done for you, just remember it's "tinyurl.com slash [my full name]"
back to student on class site: opens aforementioned Word doc, only to open another window of Word and tries to emulate heading rather than modified previously opened Word doc.
Camera turns to teacher's observation of said actions: *HEAD EXPLODES*
Your school has a terrible logo.

Quote:
<@JBond> And Dg, you'd waste it on corndogs
<@JBond> So you get no 5 dollars
<+DG> how is buy one get one free wasting?
Quote:
<+njx9> i'm pretty sure your people still eat boots in north korea, bantx. they don't know what vegetables are.
DeepThreat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 11:08 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeepThreat View Post
Your school has a terrible logo.
That is a pretty ****** up looking dragon.

Edit: Damn, Bing to get to Google.

Old 03-29-2012, 11:27 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Hell ya Coolio

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...57616466292260
Old 03-29-2012, 11:46 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
Icon

I wanna see the dragon!!

Props to BK for the sig
Quote:
Old 03-31-2012, 11:59 AM    (permalink
Nalej
All-Pro

Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

ME: (takes out a frozen pizza to bake)
Son (3 yrs old): Dad, I want some pizza
ME: Okay, just gotta cook it first.
Son: DAD! I want pizza!!!
ME: I have to cook it first.
Son: *throws himself on the floor*, *wines*
*sniff (like he's about to cry)*
Dad, may I please have some pizza? (in a low sad tone)
Me: ...

This works with juice too

Nalej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2012, 12:31 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You should have just broken off one of the slices and threw it on a plate. Tell him he has to eat that or he doesn't get anything at all.
Old 03-31-2012, 12:35 PM    (permalink
Nalej
All-Pro

Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I go the "go to the living room or you're not having any" route now
Better than before but still not full-proof.

Old 03-31-2012, 04:15 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

You have to make it fun. You have to invite him to the world with you in which the oven is a huge dragon and we have to save the pizza.

Old 03-31-2012, 05:40 PM    (permalink
jayceheathman
All-Pro

jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
You have to make it fun. You have to invite him to the world with you in which the oven is a huge dragon and we have to save the pizza.
Grandpa knows best!
Old 03-31-2012, 06:30 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

But no one ever listens.

Old 03-31-2012, 06:55 PM    (permalink
Nalej
All-Pro

I'll listen!!!!!!!!

Old 03-31-2012, 07:55 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Quote:
Your son seems to do/like whatever you do/like, I would take advice from you.

Old 03-31-2012, 08:30 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

what concert?

Old 03-31-2012, 08:38 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
pent up rage over the last three weeks from the say anything show (drinking too much, standing around talking) to a couple of local punk shows. the guidos have been everywhere since spring break season started.
Come to Dallas; if you live in Dallas and go to a Say Anything show, the only ******* people there are Say Anything fans.

Say Anything/Saves the Day came through a year & a half or so ago, everyone in the room either knew all the music of one or both bands. It was fun.