Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 03-31-2012, 08:08 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
that show was a million times better than this one.

in either case, i'd rather not be in dallas. =P
in Dallas, that type of music doesnt exactly attract people who go to shows just to see live music.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2012, 08:13 PM    (permalink
prock
All-Pro

prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I have already bought my Soundset ticket and I got some friends from Chicago driving up for it and staying with me. Turns out my older brother graduates college on the same day and I can't go. God ******* damnit.

Bonekrusher.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanTaber View Post
Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.
prock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2012, 12:49 AM    (permalink
Scotty D
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

People driving on country roads at night that don't turn their blinders off.
Old 04-01-2012, 01:09 AM    (permalink
jayceheathman
All-Pro

jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
i ******* hate people who go to concerts and:

- drink far more than you can possibly handle.
- get up in the front row, then spend the entire night not watching or listening, but **** around on facebook, have screaming conversations with their friends, and generally have no interest. no one made you come. go the **** home. you're pathetic and no one thinks you're remotely interesting.
- don't know any of the words, but still make sure that you scream the 3 you know, full volume, off-key and out of time into the ears of everyone around you. and then ***** because i won't let your worthless drunk ass move in front of me so you can start a mosh pit on my toes. eat ****.
- carry around a ******* tote bag purse to a ******* punk show, spend 3 hours pretending that the walk way from the front to the bar at the back is a ******* catwalk, then have the nerve to ******* act offended because i get sick of your dumb, coked out ass bumping into me and my sister while you're preening for the douchebag guidos who brought you to the show because they're ******* stupid enough to think that anyone at a punk show gives a flying **** about the unattractive whores they brought as arm candy.

also, if i see one more guido with a clearly overdone jersey accent wandering around denver like they think they're on the set of jersey shore, i'm nuking the entire ******* eastern seaboard in retaliation.

[/gradually_wants_to_murder_everyone]
I have been to my share of country concerts and it sucks when guys wear cowboy hats and then you are stuck not being able to see around them. I had a family at a Brad Paisley concert that was annoying. They had like 15 people in their party but were mad all of them couldn't get as good of seats as some of them did. If you sign up for the Brad Paisley fan club they have a random draw so you don't know where your seats are until the day of the concert when you pick them up. I don't think you can buy that many at once so they had to do a couple of purchases and hope they all get seated together. So the guy tried to get all 15 of them to cram in a space of about 5 seats and then had some of the girls stand on chairs as well. Then the guy didn't even pay attention. He was busy screaming to all of the girls so they could hear him the whole time. The security came, kicked the people that didn't have the tickets in that isle out, and then when the security left all of the people ran back to the same spot. The security would never kick them completely out of the concert so each time he came they came right back 20 seconds later. Then they folded up the chairs on the floor to fit in more friends in that small area. To make it worse, Brad Paisley signed a guitar he used and gave it to the only young kid in their party. The guy grabbed it and started showing the guitar to all the girls seated around me. I don't think he once paid attention while paying like $70 for the floor seats.

Last edited by jayceheathman : 04-01-2012 at 01:13 AM.
jayceheathman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2012, 09:10 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

When you have to choose your country from a list online and it actually makes you scroll alllllllllllllllllllll the way down to get to the US.

********. Especially for a US based company. US should always be at the top, then alphabetical order can start.
Old 04-02-2012, 09:17 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerBaron View Post
When you have to choose your country from a list online and it actually makes you scroll alllllllllllllllllllll the way down to get to the US.

********. Especially for a US based company. US should always be at the top, then alphabetical order can start.

Made me think of this.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack
CJSchneider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2012, 09:33 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Haha, I knew someone would bring something up like that.

It's strictly utilitarian in this sense though. The majority of their customers are almost certainly in the US. I shouldn't have to scroll past Afghanistan, Albania, Algeria....annoying.
Old 04-02-2012, 09:34 PM    (permalink
mqtirishfan
All-Pro

mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

People who ***** about the President doing segments for the NCAA Tourney. It's the most inane thing to get upset about in the world. Is the President supposed to literally spend every waking second going over policies and such? ******* idiots.
mqtirishfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2012, 08:00 AM    (permalink
iowatreat54
Icon

iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

When there are multiple escalators and people just stand on all of them. We have 3 escalators in our building, and in the morning when everyone is getting in to work they have one coming down and 2 going up. It's pretty much an unspoken rule that the middle one is the "express" escalator, while the outside one is for standing.

Now, I understand when there's a lot of people or someone ahead of you standing, you usually aren't going to keep walking up past them. Pretty much at least 3 out of 5 mornings the express escalator will be empty and the outside will have people about halfway up. Me and another person walk up at the same time, they are closest to the outside and I'm closest to the middle. They walk over to the middle one, and I think ok they are going to walk up. Get about 5 steps and they just stop and stand there.

WHY THE **** DON'T YOU STAND ON THE OUTSIDE ONE THAT IS WIDE OPEN AND FOR STANDING INSTEAD OF CLOGGING UP THE MIDDLE ESCALATOR!!!! I seriously want to stab every person that does this.

"You don't need thumbs. My best friend is my brother's dog, he doesn't have any thumbs, he's doin fine."
-Pat Angerer on breaking his thumb.

DJK = Mr. Fun-Haver
Kirk Ferentz = Coach Killjoy
iowatreat54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2012, 08:02 AM    (permalink
iowatreat54
Icon

iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
protip - tab to drop down, press U (or V, for that matter), barely scroll at all.
Then you have to go through Uganda, and even if you quickly type "UN" you still get UAE. Ridiculous, this is 'merica.

/first world problems

"You don't need thumbs. My best friend is my brother's dog, he doesn't have any thumbs, he's doin fine."

DJK = Mr. Fun-Haver
Old 04-03-2012, 08:08 AM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by iowatreat54 View Post
Then you have to go through Uganda, and even if you quickly type "UN" you still get UAE. Ridiculous, this is 'merica.

/first world problems
Haha, yeah, it's a matter of principle. The US should be at the top of the list for a US based company with a primarily US consumer base.

Also, people who take for ******* ever to wash their hands in the bathroom. I get nosebleeds ocassionally, especially in the beginning and end of winter.

Well I just had one so I pinched off my nose and went to the bathroom. Well, I walk in and there are guys using both sinks. The one guy just came out of a stall, so he's justified in spending a little more time doing it, but the other guy just pissed at the urinal. Yet there he was scrubbing the **** out of his hands as if he were preparing for surgery.

Dude, how dirty is your dick? Seriously. When I piss, I just give my hands a quick rinse unless I somehow get piss on them. Yet there I was, standing behind him waiting for the sink with a blood soaked tissue up to my face.....hurry the **** up man!
Old 04-03-2012, 08:24 AM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

being sick. I know njx will be all like "i haven't been sick in 40 years, it's all mental" but when you wake up with a sore throat (cue the rudy cool jokes) and then cough so hard you puke, i think that's a little more than mental. and it ******* blows
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2012, 08:24 AM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

People that think they can take the whole ******* slope when they are skiing/snowboarding *************

#MoncriefArmy
Wootylicous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2012, 09:46 AM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
being sick. I know njx will be all like "i haven't been sick in 40 years, it's all mental" but when you wake up with a sore throat (cue the rudy cool jokes) and then cough so hard you puke, i think that's a little more than mental. and it ******* blows
You were sucking dick, weren't you?

Old 04-03-2012, 10:04 AM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

People who insist on faxing things. It's not 1992 anymore. Some guys sends me a fax, so I call him to give him an answer. He says, "Hey, you didn't need to call me, why don't you just fax it to me." Then he says he has a few more requests so I tell him to email them to me. He sounded surprised and says "Oh, you have an email?" I start to give him my email and he stops me and says he'll just fax them.

Am I missing something. Is there any benefit to faxing stuff over emailing it? Because to me, it takes longer, half the time the fax doesn't work because the machine is 20 years old, and it just wastes paper.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2012, 10:08 AM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Did he tell you to use his pager to contact him too ?

#MoncriefArmy
Wootylicous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2012, 10:23 AM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
i ******* hate people who go to concerts and:

- drink far more than you can possibly handle.
- get up in the front row, then spend the entire night not watching or listening, but **** around on facebook, have screaming conversations with their friends, and generally have no interest. no one made you come. go the **** home. you're pathetic and no one thinks you're remotely interesting.
- don't know any of the words, but still make sure that you scream the 3 you know, full volume, off-key and out of time into the ears of everyone around you. and then ***** because i won't let your worthless drunk ass move in front of me so you can start a mosh pit on my toes. eat ****.
- carry around a ******* tote bag purse to a ******* punk show, spend 3 hours pretending that the walk way from the front to the bar at the back is a ******* catwalk, then have the nerve to ******* act offended because i get sick of your dumb, coked out ass bumping into me and my sister while you're preening for the douchebag guidos who brought you to the show because they're ******* stupid enough to think that anyone at a punk show gives a flying **** about the unattractive whores they brought as arm candy.

also, if i see one more guido with a clearly overdone jersey accent wandering around denver like they think they're on the set of jersey shore, i'm nuking the entire ******* eastern seaboard in retaliation.

[/gradually_wants_to_murder_everyone]

Being 6'5, my favorite is when people feel entitled to try to move in front of me and once I resist start getting pissed like it's their god damn birthright to be able to have a fully unimpeded view of the entire stage. I'm sorry that I got here 2 hours early just so I could get a spot close to the stage, now kindly **** off and find a different spot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by prock View Post
I have already bought my Soundset ticket and I got some friends from Chicago driving up for it and staying with me. Turns out my older brother graduates college on the same day and I can't go. God ******* damnit.
Damn man, priorities. Your brother will understand, everyone graduates college.

Last edited by yo123 : 04-03-2012 at 10:26 AM.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2012, 10:24 AM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

I'm pretty sure the person you are dealing with exists 20 years in the past. You should figure out what is going on there because you can probably make a killing by introducing time travel technology to the world.
Old 04-03-2012, 10:25 AM    (permalink
iowatreat54
Icon

Quote:
people do this idiotic **** constantly in airports. i've given up on being polite. i just walk by them.

realistically, what angers me more is when escalators are my only choice. build some bloody stairs.
Yes. I try to take stairs instead of the escalator if at all possible, but when there's no stairs I at least want to walk up the escalator. Problem is, there's really no room how our building is constructed to put the stairs up to the next floor except in the "emergency" exit that you can't use just regularly. So now I have to take the escalators with the commoners.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrdrylie View Post
People who insist on faxing things. It's not 1992 anymore. Some guys sends me a fax, so I call him to give him an answer. He says, "Hey, you didn't need to call me, why don't you just fax it to me." Then he says he has a few more requests so I tell him to email them to me. He sounded surprised and says "Oh, you have an email?" I start to give him my email and he stops me and says he'll just fax them.

Am I missing something. Is there any benefit to faxing stuff over emailing it? Because to me, it takes longer, half the time the fax doesn't work because the machine is 20 years old, and it just wastes paper.
See, that's just you having to deal with stupidity. We have over 300 locations across the US, and I would venture to guess that while they all have email, about 50 of them do not own scanners. Granted, the business we are in (recycled auto parts) isn't the most luxurious or hi-tech, but what this means is that we have a bunch of locations that have to fax EVERYTHING. At least now we have an internal fax number that forwards to our email, but still, how do you not own a scanner? And we are a large company, how do we not give every location a scanner?

Also, to your question on benefits of faxing, I get people telling me that faxing is more secure than emailing. I usually laugh, and just say oh okay...

DJK = Mr. Fun-Haver
Old 04-03-2012, 10:28 AM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

My company (weather) has a bunch of clients that get warnings any time there are severe storms, snow storms, hurricanes, etc.

99.9% of the clients get it emailed to them, have a text sent to their phone, can access the warning through our various websites including on their phone....

This one god damn place in Canada needs it hand faxed to them.
Old 04-03-2012, 11:40 AM    (permalink
iowatreat54
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerBaron View Post
My company (weather) has a bunch of clients that get warnings any time there are severe storms, snow storms, hurricanes, etc.

99.9% of the clients get it emailed to them, have a text sent to their phone, can access the warning through our various websites including on their phone....

This one god damn place in Canada needs it hand faxed to them.
I'll do you one better (I just realized this). Our credit card processer allows us to log on to their website to view disputed charges and take action, which is the way I would handle it if it were my responsibility. But since it's the responsibility of these old people that don't know how to use the internet and can't be bothered to log on to a website once a day, they want notices sent to them any time there's something outstanding. The only way this company can send out notices?

Fax.

We have our entire company's notices for credit card disputes on sales faxed to us. I'll reiterate that we have over 300 locations and probably process credit card sales in 9 digits each year. Not a pain in the ass at all...

DJK = Mr. Fun-Haver
Old 04-03-2012, 12:28 PM    (permalink
prock
All-Pro

prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo123 View Post
Damn man, priorities. Your brother will understand, everyone graduates college.
I learned coronation ends at 4, so I will be there around 530. If only ******* St. Olaf wasn't on the god damn opposite side of the cities...

Bonekrusher.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanTaber View Post
Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.
prock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2012, 01:08 PM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
This winter I had a hellacious cough. So bad that I puked... while driving. Managed to keep it all from making a mess in my car and pulled over and spit it all out my door. Then I saw a cop after pulling out. 'Twas awesome.

Rest in Peace, themaninblack
eaglesalltheway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2012, 01:12 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by eaglesalltheway View Post
This winter I had a hellacious cough. So bad that I puked... while driving. Managed to keep it all from making a mess in my car and pulled over and spit it all out my door. Then I saw a cop after pulling out. 'Twas awesome.
In addition to the "cough due to ****-sucking" insinuation, this post is full of far too many innuendos.

Last edited by CJSchneider : 04-03-2012 at 01:29 PM.
Old 04-03-2012, 02:04 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

Arizona grinds my gears.

http://gizmodo.com/5898585/itll-soon...oll-in-arizona

Quote:
The statute states that:

"It is unlawful for any person, with intent to terrify, intimidate, threaten, harass, annoy or offend, to use a ANY ELECTRONIC OR DIGITAL DEVICE and use any obscene, lewd or profane language or suggest any lewd or lascivious act, or threaten to inflict physical harm to the person or property of any person."
Whelp, there goes 98% of all internet activity...