Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 04-04-2012, 02:50 PM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm pretty sure they are trolling, which only makes sense given the state of todays politics.

Rest in Peace, themaninblack
eaglesalltheway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 02:52 PM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJSchneider View Post
In addition to the "cough due to ****-sucking" insinuation, this post is full of far too many innuendos.
No such thing as too many innuendos.

Old 04-04-2012, 02:54 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eaglesalltheway View Post
No such thing as too many innuendos.
There are if they all indicate you are *****.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack
CJSchneider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 02:56 PM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

Quote:
There are if they all indicate you are *****.
That was scotty who was sucking dick (If I read his post right, anyway ). I had just finished eating out a rather unsavory female's cooter.

Last edited by eaglesalltheway : 04-04-2012 at 03:02 PM.
Old 04-04-2012, 03:00 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
That was scotty who was sucking dick (If I read his post right, anyway :trollface:). I had just finished eating out a rather unsavory female's cooter.
Leave your mother out of this.

Old 04-04-2012, 03:03 PM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Leave your mother out of this.
I would if your mother let me out of her...

Old 04-04-2012, 03:05 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

Hey, if I want my own come-back, I'd wipe it off of your chin.

Old 04-04-2012, 03:06 PM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Hardly the same...

Old 04-04-2012, 03:15 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

Oh really, so the come on your chin belonged to someone other than me?

Old 04-04-2012, 03:25 PM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

... and you said I was *****... haha. Even though this woman was rather unsavory, I still do great work down there

Old 04-04-2012, 03:25 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I'm not sure why, but this post really grosses me out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 11:07 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

Quote:
... and you said I was *****... haha. Even though this woman was rather unsavory, I still do great work down there
Well when your tongue is as big as your dick....

Old 04-05-2012, 03:14 AM    (permalink
niel89
SuperBowl Prop Bet Winner
All-Pro

niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Pitbull. I ******* hate that guy and I hate his music.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy
niel89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2012, 08:36 AM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by niel89 View Post
Pitbull. I ******* hate that guy and I hate his music.
**** yes.

I'm going to repeat the same goddamn line 42 quadrillion times in every one of my songs, with the same drum and bass line throughout. Pitbull is a ****** and a ****** rapper, even for ****** rapper standards.

Old 04-05-2012, 08:38 AM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Well when your tongue is as big as your dick....
My tongue doesn't hang down to my elbow, so your sources are invalid.

Old 04-05-2012, 09:16 AM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

Quote:
My tongue doesn't hang down to my elbow, so your sources are invalid.
What are talking about, your dick is so short, you piss on your balls every time you take a leak.

Old 04-05-2012, 11:45 AM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Either people that get upset when you do exactly what they instructed you to, or people who don't know how to convey tone over the phone. One of those is currently happening and it's upsetting me greatly.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2012, 11:45 AM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMcgee View Post
Either people that get upset when you do exactly what they instructed you to, or people who don't know how to convey tone over the phone. One of those is currently happening and it's upsetting me greatly.
So women grind your gears?
Old 04-05-2012, 01:50 PM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerBaron View Post
So women grind your gears?
This goes without saying, but if it does need to be said, its usually via bitching in the relationship thread, haha.

Old 04-05-2012, 02:18 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
Icon

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I have to ID everyone that comes into my work, and I never keep them long 15-20 seconds max and I give them right back.

Pisses me off when some stupid jackass comes trying to talk **** to me about keeping their ID and not giving it back and ****. I'll tell them to check all their pockets because I never keep anything and they go through their pockets still talking **** and find their IDs. Then they can't find a way to apologize and some still try to make it seem like its my fault.

**** you man if you had taken a minute to check your pockets, wallet. or purse you wouldn't have made a complete jackass of yourself.

Props to BK for the sig
"Dying ain't much of a living, boy" -Josey Wales
Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
R4L does security, and strips on the weekend.
He told me the best part is being able to wear the same uniform to both jobs.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2012, 02:38 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
Icon

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
that probably wouldn't happen if you weren't working with people straight off of skid row.
Not even kidding man. A lot of the people that come through here are idiots.

Props to BK for the sig
"Dying ain't much of a living, boy" -Josey Wales
Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
R4L does security, and strips on the weekend.
He told me the best part is being able to wear the same uniform to both jobs.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2012, 02:39 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I remember something from when I worked in retail. I was ringing people up and I'd check the back of CCs and debit cards and if they were signed I wouldn't ask for ID.. so I checked this woman out and she had signed the back of the card so I swiped her card and let her go.

The next woman handed me her debit card and when I asked to see her ID she flipped out and called me a racist (even though we're the same race..) and that she was going to sue Gamestop (like I'd give a ****?) and kept screaming at me. Finally she asked me why I'd ask for her ID and no one else and I turned it over and I said "because you wrote ASK FOR ID on the back of it" and just stared at her. A couple of seconds go by and she says "Oh.. here you go.." and showed it to me.

What a dumb *****.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2012, 03:02 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

How fun is it working at gamestop?
Old 04-05-2012, 03:08 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhaarat316 View Post
How fun is it working at gamestop?
I don't know these days as I was still in HS when I worked there. The pay was awful but they'd let you have the magazine for free and you could check games out and play them, like a rental system.

I heard that the pay is still ****** and you don't get to check any games out or get the magazine now. It sounds pretty awful.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2012, 11:02 AM    (permalink
TimD
All-Pro

TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I hate when my friends drunkenly promise to partake in some early friday morning drinking and then dont follow through. I wake up all excited while theyre whining about hang overs