Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 12-04-2009, 03:14 PM    (permalink
roidrunner
Pro Bowler

roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

[img/]http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=30223300&id=1158000095[/img]
roidrunner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2009, 03:15 PM    (permalink
roidrunner
Pro Bowler

roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

how the hell do you add an image?
Old 12-04-2009, 03:16 PM    (permalink
terribletowel39
All-Pro

terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by roidrunner View Post
Nevermind. It needs to end in .jpg

Silverback....still the best.

+rep to Jakey for the sig
terribletowel39 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2009, 03:18 PM    (permalink
dabears10
All-Pro

dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
how the hell do you add an image?
Do you use firefox or Chrome? right click the picture and it will say copy image url or something to that extent.

Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

dabears10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2009, 03:19 PM    (permalink
thule
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

you also have a / after your first img that shoulddn't be there

Designs by me
Quote:
[00:37] <toonster> i mean, i can talk dirty
thule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2009, 03:21 PM    (permalink
roidrunner
Pro Bowler

/Users/RoidRunner/Desktop/pam.jpg
Old 12-04-2009, 03:22 PM    (permalink
terribletowel39
All-Pro

terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You are worse than EATW. haha.....maybe.

Old 12-04-2009, 03:23 PM    (permalink
roidrunner
Pro Bowler

i know i never add pictures. and i am using a mac
Old 12-04-2009, 03:23 PM    (permalink
thule
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
/Users/RoidRunner/Desktop/pam.jpg
you would have to upload that to a site to show it on here.

Easiest way is to go to fb,

find the picture you want.

right click and select 'copy img url'

then come to nfldc. Click the and paste in the url.

Designs by me
Quote:
Old 12-04-2009, 03:24 PM    (permalink
thule
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Quote:
i know i never add pictures. and i am using a mac
if your using a mac you with have to cntl + click or apple + click and get the image url.

Designs by me
Quote:
Old 12-04-2009, 03:25 PM    (permalink
roidrunner
Pro Bowler

http://photos-g.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos...143829_n.j pg
Old 12-04-2009, 03:25 PM    (permalink
roidrunner
Pro Bowler

does that work?
Old 12-04-2009, 03:26 PM    (permalink
terribletowel39
All-Pro

no, you have to image tag that now.

Old 12-04-2009, 03:26 PM    (permalink
thule
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Designs by me
Quote:
Old 12-04-2009, 03:27 PM    (permalink
thule
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

I did it for you haha

Designs by me
Quote:
roidrunner
Pro Bowler

[imghttp://photos-g.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs013.snc1/4206_1085743421306_1158000095_30223299_3143829_n.j pg[/img]
roidrunner
Pro Bowler

thank you god....
Old 12-04-2009, 03:28 PM    (permalink
roidrunner
Pro Bowler

you know what grinds my gears... trying to put pictures on a website
Old 12-04-2009, 03:28 PM    (permalink
thule
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

I wouldn't go as far as calling her a dime piece but she's not bad for a red head.

Designs by me
Quote:
Old 12-04-2009, 03:29 PM    (permalink
thule
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Quote:
thank you god....
I told you click the button and paste the url it's easy.

Designs by me
Quote:
Old 12-04-2009, 03:31 PM    (permalink
terribletowel39
All-Pro

Stupid work block. I helped and still can't see it.

Old 12-04-2009, 03:34 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'd smash.
Old 12-04-2009, 03:37 PM    (permalink
thule
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by terribletowel39 View Post
Stupid work block. I helped and still can't see it.
go to stupidcensorship.com and come to dc and see if you can than view it.

Designs by me
Quote:
Old 12-04-2009, 03:41 PM    (permalink
terribletowel39
All-Pro

JPMorganChase - DBWS1BCI01
"Proxy Avoidance" content is forbidden by JPMorganChase policy.

You have attempted to access an Internet site that is not authorized through JPMorgan Chase's computers, gateways, or systems.
All JPMorgan Chase users are reminded that they may use the Internet through JPMorgan Chase's computers, gateways and systems solely for JPMorgan Chase business purposes and for reasonable personal use.
JPMorgan Chase may monitor JPMorgan Chase users' activity on the Internet. Please refer to the Technology Usage Policy and the JPMorgan Chase Code of Conduct in that regard.
If you have a business need to have a web site blocked or unblocked, please complete a Web Exception EURC Request. Refer to the Web Exception EURC Process Flow for more information on submitting a web exception.

Hahaha. Oh well.

Also, THAT grinds my gears.

Old 12-04-2009, 03:52 PM    (permalink
thule
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

haha if I were you i'd setup your home pc as a proxy so that once you got to work you could just bypass your works firewall

Designs by me
Quote: