Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 07-03-2013, 01:21 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
2 things:

1. I hate when bimbos put on glasses and decide it's cute to take a picture and post it on instagram with the heading "Nerd" or "Geek"

Sorry. You're still an idiot. Wearing glasses didn't change anything.

2. I hate when chicks wear I <3 Nerds tshirts when they clearly only date braindead jocks. Shut up.

Yes, I'm bitter today.
My man...

...agree with everything in this post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
SickwithIt1010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2013, 01:29 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
I actually forgot I had that second one, rofl.
Which account should I "friend"?

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack
CJSchneider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2013, 01:32 PM    (permalink
pierce2walker
Pro Bowler

pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

As someone whose vision actually sucks, the whole fake glasses thing is really weird and annoying.

A couple weeks ago I met my buddy at a bar and wore my glasses that night. He introduced me to this chick and the first thing she said was "you're so hipster" citing my glasses. And no they aren't the big hipster ones. They are normal glasses that I got from my optometrist . Sorry my vision sucks and I didn't feel like putting contacts on tonight.
Old 07-03-2013, 01:36 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
p2w - now with more hipster than njx.
Nice try njx. Nice try.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2013, 01:39 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SickwithIt1010 View Post
My man...

...agree with everything in this post.
Your new avator had me in a 24 second trance....

Sig by the King BK

Fear the Spear - Winston Era has begun....
Quote:
"I wasn't going to lose to Miami, no matter what," Freeman said. "It means a lot to go out there and beat them. Every time I get a chance, I want to destroy them."
BallerT1215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2013, 01:40 PM    (permalink
pierce2walker
Pro Bowler

pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

you know you wear those fake glasses njx.
Old 07-03-2013, 01:44 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pierce2walker View Post
As someone whose vision actually sucks, the whole fake glasses thing is really weird and annoying.

A couple weeks ago I met my buddy at a bar and wore my glasses that night. He introduced me to this chick and the first thing she said was "you're so hipster" citing my glasses. And no they aren't the big hipster ones. They are normal glasses that I got from my optometrist . Sorry my vision sucks and I didn't feel like putting contacts on tonight.
My oldest daughter bought a pair of those about six months ago. I remember the conversation went something like this:

Me: (With the pair of glasses in a thousands pieces smashed under my foot) GET IT!

Her: Yes, sir.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack
CJSchneider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2013, 01:51 PM    (permalink
pierce2walker
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJSchneider View Post
My oldest daughter bought a pair of those about six months ago. I remember the conversation went something like this:

Me: (With the pair of glasses in a thousands pieces smashed under my foot) GET IT!

Her: Yes, sir.
Old 07-03-2013, 02:11 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I love watches. I just hate that the ones I like are all too expensive. So I don't have one that I wear right now.

I keep telling myself one day I'm gonna buy myself a nice watch. A cartier or baum & mercier or something.

Then when its time to buy it, I'm like wait, why the hell am I spending so much money on a stupid watch? And I wind up not buying it.

I still might do the ghetto ebay thing with watches though. Just haven't found the right watch there yet.
Old 07-03-2013, 02:14 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Watches are cool. Sunglasses I don't see the use for really unless I am playing sports or driving.
Old 07-03-2013, 02:19 PM    (permalink
pierce2walker
Pro Bowler

I wear a watch and I always have so it feels weird to not wear one at this point.

Speaking of sunglasses, people who wear sunglasses at unnecessary times grind my gears. If you are outside and it is sunny as **** that's fine. If not, don't wear sunglasses. You don't look cool.
Old 07-03-2013, 02:22 PM    (permalink
djp
Team Leader
Icon

djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If you are selling door to door tree service, don't ******* ring the doorbell twice like it's important.
Old 07-03-2013, 02:25 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
2 things:

1. I hate when bimbos put on glasses and decide it's cute to take a picture and post it on instagram with the heading "Nerd" or "Geek"

Sorry. You're still an idiot. Wearing glasses didn't change anything.

2. I hate when chicks wear I <3 Nerds tshirts when they clearly only date braindead jocks. Shut up.

Yes, I'm bitter today.
Actual hot nerd chicks are like an albino deer. They exist but usually they get eaten by wolves.

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.
Brothgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2013, 02:39 PM    (permalink
TimD
All-Pro

TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ah a glasses rant is very refreshing.

This will sound hipster, but I wore those small ray ban hipster glasses in high school. I now wear prada (my parents have great med. insurance) that are a similar style when Im too lazy to put on my contacts. I could care less what people think of me, but I really hate how its a style now. I used to get picked on for wearing glasses when I was young, and now all the trendy kids in their 20s rock them to be cool.
Old 07-03-2013, 03:03 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I love watches. I just hate that the ones I like are all too expensive. So I don't have one that I wear right now.

I keep telling myself one day I'm gonna buy myself a nice watch. A cartier or baum & mercier or something.

Then when its time to buy it, I'm like wait, why the hell am I spending so much money on a stupid watch? And I wind up not buying it.

I still might do the ghetto ebay thing with watches though. Just haven't found the right watch there yet.
Checkout Jackthreads.com

You can get a very nice looking watch for cheap. Have the look of a high end watch.

I am a big sunglasses guy though, I love em. I am not one of those douchebags who wear them inside though, but if it's sunny out I am always wearing sunglasses.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
SickwithIt1010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2013, 05:02 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

There was a time when I wore fake glasses. Like, Ziggy Ansah style fake. No shame. Well, a little shame.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2013, 05:13 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMcGee View Post
There was a time when I wore fake glasses. Like, Ziggy Ansah style fake. No shame. Well, a little shame.
Old 07-03-2013, 05:50 PM    (permalink
pierce2walker
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brothgar View Post
Actual hot nerd chicks are like an albino deer. They exist but usually they get eaten by wolves.
I dated a hot nerd chick in college. She was a computer science major, but looked pretty damn good. It was a good time.
Old 07-03-2013, 06:05 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMcGee View Post
I wear fake glasses every time I have to give a briefing at work. It makes me look like I know what I'm talking about.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2013, 07:26 PM    (permalink
SunTzu_22
Veteran

SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

A couple of years ago, I made a nice chunk of cash playing poker, live and online. After much thought I decided to buy myself a nice 5K Breitling watch, because its a symbol of succes within the poker community, and I wanted to do something nice for myself. I hated every second of the time I owned that watch, never enjoyed wearing it, and decided to sell it on ebay at half price after two months. It just didnt feel right to me. Looking back, I wish I spend that money on expensive rum and old vinyl records. If you dont want it enough to not care about the prize tag, chances are you dont want it at all.
Old 07-03-2013, 07:39 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I saw the How its made on Breitling watches, crazy how they do it, I believe 200 moving parts. The assembly line hand work they do to make them, no wonder they are crazly priced. But they pressure tested and water submerged, watch was practically indestructible.
Old 07-03-2013, 08:57 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My G-Shock is indestructible and i paid $160 for it. I like sunglasses, but never buy Luxottica brands because it's a freaking sham. I have a pair of fake oakleys that cost $5. Facebook is mindless entertainment, nothing more nothing less. Doesn't really hurt you at all to have one.
Old 07-03-2013, 09:00 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Now you bastards have me looking at all these watches I can't afford.
Old 07-03-2013, 09:23 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I love my Oakleys, Flax Jacket XLJ Polarized. Ahhh-ma-zing.

I use them for everything, I even accidentally stop up in a low area with a 2x4 over my head, luckly glasses were on my head. They took the blunt force and didn't crack or break, a little chip in the frame.

I always think about getting a stylish pair, but I love these.
Old 07-03-2013, 11:02 PM    (permalink
wogitalia
Pro Bowler

wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Sunglasses are a must if you live in a place where you see sun. Couldn't imagine going out for about 11 months of the year here in Perth without Sunnies on, not to mention that it's really bad for the eyes not to wear them. They also make it possible to ride the bike with the visor up on particularly hot days.

Watches on the otherhand... I went through a phase where I bought a couple of nice ones and then realised that I never ever use them, I've had a phone for 15+ years, I check the time on that because it's "easier" in my programmed mind so I'd use the hand with the watch on it to get the phone out of the pocket and check, when I realised I was just wasting money on a decoration I stopped quick smart. It's like I don't own any kind of stupid jacket or scarves or anything like that, I live in Perth, it's literally never cold enough to justify wearing a jacket or scarve, you are just blowing money on a fashion accessory to make yourself uncomfortable. There are probably 10 days a year it's cold enough to even justify a jumper/sweater for any reason but appearance.

As for Facebook... it's a glorified calendar for me. It does a great job of tracking events and I'll log on a couple of times a week just to check whats coming up. Outside of that... it's good for a stalk or two and that's about it. I don't get the point of the rest of it though, if I wanted someone to know what I was doing I'd have invited them to be there with me or called them and told them.

Props to BK on the sig!
wogitalia is offline   Reply With Quote