Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 08-06-2013, 04:15 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thefalconer View Post
by "this", do you mean hair everywhere?

Sig by the King BK

Fear the Spear - Winston Era has begun....
Quote:
"I wasn't going to lose to Miami, no matter what," Freeman said. "It means a lot to go out there and beat them. Every time I get a chance, I want to destroy them."
BallerT1215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2013, 04:28 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thefalconer View Post
by "this", do you mean hair everywhere?
LULZ, truezzz.

also damn you white guys and taking the select few hairless ones.
Old 08-06-2013, 10:41 PM    (permalink
Bosanac01
Team Leader
All-Pro

Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

She's hairless you asshole.

Sig by: BK

02:40 *** Chucky quit #nfldraftcountdown
02:40 <vidae> yay, hes gone
02:40 *** Chucky joined #nfldraftcountdown
02:40 <vidae> aww hes back
Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
we all hate you
Bosanac01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2013, 10:43 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bosanac01 View Post
She's hairless you asshole.
into bald chicks.

She is also the one that mad you quit drinking, and less fun. For shame
Old 08-06-2013, 10:46 PM    (permalink
Bosanac01
Team Leader
All-Pro

Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by brat316 View Post
into bald chicks.

She is also the one that mad you quit drinking, and less fun. For shame
No one will make me stop doing what I want. I stop drinking for the month of Ramadan out of respect. I'm still the same old me, if she doesn't like it then **** it.

Sig by: BK

02:40 *** Chucky quit #nfldraftcountdown
02:40 <vidae> yay, hes gone
02:40 *** Chucky joined #nfldraftcountdown
02:40 <vidae> aww hes back
Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
we all hate you
Bosanac01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2013, 10:48 PM    (permalink
prock
All-Pro

prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

That's a different response than you had a couple weeks ago. You gone soft.

Bonekrusher.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanTaber View Post
Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.
prock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2013, 10:48 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bosanac01 View Post
No one will make me stop doing what I want. I stop drinking for the month of Ramadan out of respect. I'm still the same old me, if she doesn't like it then **** it.
I'm sure you already have ****** her, while eating pizza.

So you and BBD both practice Ramadan.
Old 08-07-2013, 09:10 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Speaking of which, it's this Thursday. Hooray for this being the last day of fasting. So sick of it, I'm ready to be done with it.
Old 08-12-2013, 07:44 AM    (permalink
General Zod
All-Pro

General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Those commercials for food or a drink that you hear on the radio or see on tv, where the person is slurping there drink or chewing loudly, smacking there lips.

That **** goes right through me. It literally makes me furious.

http://www.change.org/petitions/trac...share_petition
General Zod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2013, 09:54 AM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Watching school counselors screw up a master schedule you spent hours on grinds my gears.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack
CJSchneider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2013, 03:25 PM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-NFLDC

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I hate when people change/move meetings 5 minutes before the meeting is supposed to happen. When there is a meeting on the schedule, most people invited to the meeting plan their **** around the meeting. Changing it at the last second is mind-numbingly annoying.

sig by BoneKrusher
Grizzlegom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2013, 10:29 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Having to listen to a person with zero military experience nor even the slightest understanding of modern weaponization concepts discuss how our military should operate.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack
CJSchneider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2013, 10:41 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
Icon

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJSchneider View Post
Having to listen to a person with zero military experience nor even the slightest understanding of modern weaponization concepts discuss how our military should operate.
Ah...I love those people

Have 0 experience in topic of conversation, but I can do it better than those people who have extensive knowledge and experience.

Props to BK for the sig
"Dying ain't much of a living, boy" -Josey Wales
Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
R4L does security, and strips on the weekend.
He told me the best part is being able to wear the same uniform to both jobs.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2013, 10:49 PM    (permalink
Halsey
All-Pro

Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It grinds my gears how rude and cruel people are in the comments sections under articles on news sites. A lot of it is just trolling, but people leave some ridiculous comments under articles. I'm not an easily offended person, but sometimes the comments I read even surprise me. There was a time when I would view some of the comments just to read what people were saying, but now it's like I have an urge just to be awed by someone obscene comment. Even on reputable sites people seem to get away with making the most offensive comments imaginable. I'm not saying I want them censored, but that doesn't mean I'm not bothered by some comments.

^What I just did to your argument
Halsey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2013, 09:33 PM    (permalink
jayceheathman
All-Pro

jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halsey View Post
It grinds my gears how rude and cruel people are in the comments sections under articles on news sites. A lot of it is just trolling, but people leave some ridiculous comments under articles. I'm not an easily offended person, but sometimes the comments I read even surprise me. There was a time when I would view some of the comments just to read what people were saying, but now it's like I have an urge just to be awed by someone obscene comment. Even on reputable sites people seem to get away with making the most offensive comments imaginable. I'm not saying I want them censored, but that doesn't mean I'm not bothered by some comments.
I enjoy saying something mean if the article is about some hot chick. It is fun to see how mad other guys get with me. On the other hand, if the article is about a Kardashian or some ugly girl then the top comment is always the one making fun of her.
Old 09-02-2013, 09:35 PM    (permalink
jayceheathman
All-Pro

jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Anyone else notice that people making wedding/baby registries never put things that people can afford on them? Everything is always $200-$400 or so and the cheapest is usually like $100. Then they get mad when no one gets them anything.
Old 09-02-2013, 09:46 PM    (permalink
MassNole
All-Pro

MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayceheathman View Post
Anyone else notice that people making wedding/baby registries never put things that people can afford on them? Everything is always $200-$400 or so and the cheapest is usually like $100. Then they get mad when no one gets them anything.
Our wedding registry glitched and we had a bunch of items go to some other couples registry and their stuff to ours. They were idiots like that and we got a bunch of stuff we didn't want or need. I always wonder what they got from us, especially considering the bout of ADD I developed when my fiance was in the bathroom and I added tons of random ****.
MassNole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2013, 10:52 PM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

my contribution to the wedding registry when i have one will just be scotch.

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Bengals78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2013, 06:16 PM    (permalink
Scotty D
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Jury duty. Call after 6pm to see if you have to report. I call and its call tomorrow at 1130a to see if you have to report for standby at 1pm. I can't really afford to miss work right now!
Old 09-03-2013, 06:34 PM    (permalink
MassNole
All-Pro

MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scotty D View Post
Jury duty. Call after 6pm to see if you have to report. I call and its call tomorrow at 1130a to see if you have to report for standby at 1pm. I can't really afford to miss work right now!
At least in Massachusetts employers are required to pay you for missed work for jury duty (unless your self employed then it's **** you).
MassNole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2013, 09:57 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What if you have bluetooth and it's hands free?
Old 09-04-2013, 10:02 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

It can't be that hard can it? Honestly I've talked on the phone while driving with blue tooth and noticed no change in my driving. When it's not hands free it's a concern, and I have noticed you don't drive as well, but with blue tooth it's just like having a conversation with someone in the passenger seat while driving.

I see no difference.

For the record I won't talk on the phone while driving unless it's through bluetooth.
Old 09-04-2013, 10:15 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
you haven't noticed. every single other person on the road noticed. you weren't any better at doing it than any other person who does it and fails spectacularly. this is the problem: everyone thinks they're somehow special and better at things than everyone else. they really never are.
How is it any different from talking to someone in your passenger seat?
Old 09-04-2013, 10:26 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

I think you're giving women in the passenger seat way too much credit. If anything they're worse than the person on the phone bc you can't hang up on them.
Old 09-04-2013, 12:24 PM    (permalink
iowatreat54
Icon

iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MassNole View Post
At least in Massachusetts employers are required to pay you for missed work for jury duty (unless your self employed then it's **** you).
I'm not positive, but I don't think in Illinois employers are required to pay for it. But we do get "paid" for jury duty.

I emphasize the word paid because Illinois pays you $17.20 for a day of jury duty, whether you are there for 1 hour or 8 hours.
iowatreat54 is offline   Reply With Quote