Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 12-21-2009, 08:28 PM    (permalink
trkaline
Pro Bowler

trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah, I've always hated greeters. I don't care if its your job, I still hate you..In other news, I hate when you go to order food at the drive thru and they say "Hi! Welcome to ____ would you like to try a _______?" If I wanted that I would order that, I usually know what I want before I get to where I'm going and that **** throws me off my game.
trkaline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 08:50 PM    (permalink
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
All-NFLDC

MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So some little ***** of a dude is starting some **** with my best friend's girlfriend... over facebook. When my best friend was like "Watch what you're saying" he proceeded to say "watch what I'm saying about what? there's no situation here, it was your fat ass girlfriend who is the psychotic ****(c u next tuesday)." So wow, ******, you just made it a ******* situation. And he really doesn't expect it to further escalate from here. Yeah, he's a moron. And he's gonna get beat down. And I can't wait to be a part of it. So ****** ass morons who try to start **** with girls they don't even know, over facebook, and proceed to run behind their little *** hags to have his back, they grind my gears.

Sorry to expose you guys to some lame ass drama, but I needed to vent a little bit. ****** pisses me off.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
do i tell you when to flip the burger?

Last edited by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) : 12-21-2009 at 08:53 PM.
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 09:17 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by slightlyabroncosfan View Post
So some little ***** of a dude is starting some **** with my best friend's girlfriend... over facebook. When my best friend was like "Watch what you're saying" he proceeded to say "watch what I'm saying about what? there's no situation here, it was your fat ass girlfriend who is the psychotic ****(c u next tuesday)." So wow, ******, you just made it a ******* situation. And he really doesn't expect it to further escalate from here. Yeah, he's a moron. And he's gonna get beat down. And I can't wait to be a part of it. So ****** ass morons who try to start **** with girls they don't even know, over facebook, and proceed to run behind their little *** hags to have his back, they grind my gears.

Sorry to expose you guys to some lame ass drama, but I needed to vent a little bit. ****** pisses me off.
This is why i love The Sopranos.
Old 12-21-2009, 09:18 PM    (permalink
Hurricanes25
All-Pro

Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Leaving my phone in the car.

Sig by BoneKrusher
Hurricanes25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 11:47 PM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo123 View Post
I hattteeeee when girlsssss type like thissssss.
i know one girl that does that. she's cute though so I imagine her saying it like that and I'm like "that's cute." ******* skanks

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
<TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that
The Unseen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 11:50 PM    (permalink
vikes_28
Resident Ginger
All-Pro

vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

indecisive people.

sig by fenikz
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
You are just a terrible person.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
I have an iPhone.
vikes_28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 11:50 PM    (permalink
All-NFLDC

MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Disregard females.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 12-21-2009, 11:57 PM    (permalink
superman8456
Veteran

superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I hate people that its impossible to buy gifts for. They either have everything or they have no interest in anything.
superman8456 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 11:59 PM    (permalink
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by superman8456 View Post
I hate people that its impossible to buy gifts for. They either have everything or they have no interest in anything.
Lol that pretty much describes my parents. My dad, everything he wants is super expensive or he just buys it himself. My mom just doesn't seem to be interested in anything. I had the perfect idea for a present, too. Me and my little brother were gonna split on a Blu Ray player, I found one for $180, we could have gotten it for both of them and then my sister could get them a blu ray movie. But nooooo. He decided to get my dad some engraved mug instead.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 12-22-2009, 02:06 AM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I hate when people spell PITTSBURGH without a h at the end. I know it's silent, but it's not that hard to spell and understand.
Old 12-22-2009, 08:13 AM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
This is why i love The Sopranos.
one day I'll sit down and watch that whole series.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 07:09 AM    (permalink
trkaline
Pro Bowler

trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I hate when you make a statement like "I seen Reverand Oshansky at the store the other day." And someone says "Funny story....." because its never a funny story.....they will say something like "Funny story, I seen reverand Oshansky at the store last week and he bought a lot of toilet paper." That's not a funny story..a funny story would be "I walked in on Reverand Oshansky and he was blowing a choirboy." That would be a funny story.

Last edited by trkaline : 12-28-2009 at 07:12 AM.
trkaline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 07:45 AM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by trkaline View Post
I hate when you make a statement like "I seen Reverand Oshansky at the store the other day." And someone says "Funny story....." because its never a funny story.....they will say something like "Funny story, I seen reverand Oshansky at the store last week and he bought a lot of toilet paper." That's not a funny story..a funny story would be "I walked in on Reverand Oshansky and he was blowing a choirboy." That would be a funny story.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack
CJSchneider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 07:58 AM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Matt Forte = Baby Marcus Allen
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

slowass internet.

Gay Ork Wang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 11:20 PM    (permalink
Job
Pro Bowler

Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The massive use of "dominate" when it really should be "dominant". Makes people look like they are ******* ********.
Job is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 11:23 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i hate people who walk slow side by side

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 11:23 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

People need to learn that there is no "a" in the word definitely.

There is one in the word defiantly, which, oddly enough, is not the same word as definitely.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2010, 12:18 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Finally Fast commercial's.
Old 01-28-2010, 01:06 PM    (permalink
prock
All-Pro

prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

three biggest pet peeves ever:
1. girls who scream for no good reason.
2. when people dont hold the door or dont say thank you when you hold it for them.
3. when people ask for something to drink out of your fridge and dont finish it.
prock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2010, 01:51 PM    (permalink
Job
Pro Bowler

Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by prock View Post
2. when people dont hold the door or dont say thank you when you hold it for them.
3. when people ask for something to drink out of your fridge and dont finish it.
Well it's not their fault if you serve them a glass of drink that is too big for their thirst.
Job is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2010, 01:56 PM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

******* hate it when human colonies start disappearing with NO EXPLANATION and when you ask around, all your old homies are like 'Cerberus? F OFF', and you're like 'Come on it's whole colonies' and then they're like 'Do me a favor first' and you're like 'alright', I mean, the fate of the galaxy is at stake here *************.

also the smell of burnt bagels.
CC.SD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2010, 02:03 PM    (permalink
prock
All-Pro

prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Job View Post
Well it's not their fault if you serve them a glass of drink that is too big for their thirst.
I mean more like when someone asks for a pop or a bottle of water. Like if you came into my room and said "Hey, can I have a bottle of water? I am really thirsty." I would respond "Yeah, no problem. Go ahead." And if you didn't finish said bottle of water, I would be upset because it's a waste. I just don't like people wasting my things. I have no problem giving things away as long as they are put to good use.
prock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2010, 02:03 PM    (permalink
RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES
Pro Bowler

RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by prock View Post
1.Agree
2.I don't have to hold the door for you but I do say thank you if someone does it for me.
3. What if they drink most of it? Do you completely finish everything you drink?
mo drew gets about 16 touches a game on offense (on a good day), and will run circles around ray rice. rice has no speed, 2nd burst or agility. he's a strong midget. How can anyone be excited about that.
John Wall
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4CbQGBbUOw
RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2010, 02:04 PM    (permalink
jayceheathman
All-Pro

jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by trkaline View Post
Yeah, I've always hated greeters. I don't care if its your job, I still hate you..In other news, I hate when you go to order food at the drive thru and they say "Hi! Welcome to ____ would you like to try a _______?" If I wanted that I would order that, I usually know what I want before I get to where I'm going and that **** throws me off my game.
Thats why they do it. They want to throw you off of your game and get you thinking "Hey, that sounds good. I may try that."
Old 01-28-2010, 02:05 PM    (permalink
jayceheathman
All-Pro

jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CC.SD View Post
******* hate it when human colonies start disappearing with NO EXPLANATION and when you ask around, all your old homies are like 'Cerberus? F OFF', and you're like 'Come on it's whole colonies' and then they're like 'Do me a favor first' and you're like 'alright', I mean, the fate of the galaxy is at stake here *************.

also the smell of burnt bagels.
The galaxy will be at stake before the Chargers make it to the Super Bowl.