Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 01-28-2010, 02:05 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CC.SD View Post
******* hate it when human colonies start disappearing with NO EXPLANATION and when you ask around, all your old homies are like 'Cerberus? F OFF', and you're like 'Come on it's whole colonies' and then they're like 'Do me a favor first' and you're like 'alright', I mean, the fate of the galaxy is at stake here *************.

also the smell of burnt bagels.
Quoted for truth... its pretty ******.
Old 01-28-2010, 02:06 PM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayceheathman View Post
Thats why they do it. They want to throw you off of your game and get you thinking "Hey, that sounds good. I may try that."
It's a promotional tactic designed to encourage people to try new item menus!
CC.SD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2010, 02:13 PM    (permalink
prock
All-Pro

prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES View Post
1.Agree
2.I don't have to hold the door for you but I do say thank you if someone does it for me.
3. What if they drink most of it? Do you completely finish everything you drink?
I just normally go out of my way to hold the door for people, just kind of a thing I was brought up to do. And if they drink most of it, thats fine, but like if I give someone a pop and they don't even finish half the can, it pisses me the **** off. God damn waste.
prock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2010, 02:26 PM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Finding 6 different socks without the matching pair.
Paul is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2010, 02:38 PM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Not being able to open more than one spoiler on a page. FMGoogleChrome

YAYareaRB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2010, 02:39 PM    (permalink
El Peefs?????
Pro Bowler

El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul View Post
Finding 6 different socks without the matching pair.
This infuriates me to no end. Also, socks with holes in them. As soon as a sock develops even a minor hole, that thing is going in the ******* garbage. I hate holey socks with a damned passion.
El Peefs????? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2010, 02:42 PM    (permalink
kalbears13
Pro Bowler

Location: The difference between a child's toy and an adult toy
kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by prock View Post
I just normally go out of my way to hold the door for people, just kind of a thing I was brought up to do. And if they drink most of it, thats fine, but like if I give someone a pop and they don't even finish half the can, it pisses me the **** off. God damn waste.
I usually do the speed up thing at the last 5 yards to get the door for whoever is in my party and any immediate people afterwards, just to be a gentleman. But this girl I know always would basically sprint to the door faster to hold the door open for me. It pissed me off so much. And of course I have to say "thank you".

Old 01-28-2010, 02:46 PM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayceheathman View Post
The galaxy will be at stake before the Chargers make it to the Super Bowl.
Chargers have already been to the Super Bowl, lame.
Old 01-28-2010, 02:47 PM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Chargers have already been to the Super Bowl, lame.
only to kill a certain monkey on a certain back. doesn't count when you're just there to kill monkeys.

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
<TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that
The Unseen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2010, 02:50 PM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Unseen View Post
only to kill a certain monkey on a certain back. doesn't count when you're just there to kill monkeys.
Randomly bringing up painful memories in response to Mass Effect references grinds my gears!!!

monkey killing counts
Old 01-28-2010, 02:50 PM    (permalink
prock
All-Pro

prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalbears13 View Post
I usually do the speed up thing at the last 5 yards to get the door for whoever is in my party and any immediate people afterwards, just to be a gentleman. But this girl I know always would basically sprint to the door faster to hold the door open for me. It pissed me off so much. And of course I have to say "thank you".

I think you and me are gonna get along just fine. I couldn't have said it better myself. "You cannot give Reputation to the same post twice."
Old 01-28-2010, 02:53 PM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Mr. Rodgers' Neighborhood
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Out of shape people who say they go to the gym everyday via facebook status. You then see these same people like 5 months later with no change. ******* do something.

tjsunstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2010, 03:05 PM    (permalink
iowatreat54
Icon

iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjsunstein View Post
Out of shape people who say they go to the gym everyday via facebook status. You then see these same people like 5 months later with no change. ******* do something.
Similarly, fat people who go to the gym only to walk on a treadmill for 15, maybe 30 minutes, and then leave. Then, they say things like, "I go to the gym every day, I don't know why I can't lose weight. It must be genetic, so I can't help it."

No, ******* walking for 30 minutes a day isn't going to get you to drop that extra 150 pounds. And coming up with the excuse, "It's genetic, I can't help it," infuriates me even more so much that I want to choke you with the rope of sausages that you are undoubtedly eating right now.

Furthermore, you can walk anywhere you want if that's what you want to do to "work out." Stop going to the gym to do it just so you can say, "I go to the gym."

"You don't need thumbs. My best friend is my brother's dog, he doesn't have any thumbs, he's doin fine."
-Pat Angerer on breaking his thumb.

DJK = Mr. Fun-Haver
Kirk Ferentz = Coach Killjoy
iowatreat54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2010, 03:13 PM    (permalink
prock
All-Pro

You know what else grinds my gears? Everyone knows these two guys. It is two guys who were best friends in high school so they room together in college. They always hang out with each other like *** lovers. Whenever you hang out in a group, all they do is crack inside jokes about things that happened in high school that no one else gets and they think they are the funniest mother ******* alive, and in all actuality, everyone hates them and wants them to go **** each other out of everyone else view. **** you, ****** college kids who never grew out of high school.
Old 01-28-2010, 03:35 PM    (permalink
drowe
Mr. Underrated
All-Pro

drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
You know what else grinds my gears? Everyone knows these two guys. It is two guys who were best friends in high school so they room together in college. They always hang out with each other like *** lovers. Whenever you hang out in a group, all they do is crack inside jokes about things that happened in high school that no one else gets and they think they are the funniest mother ******* alive, and in all actuality, everyone hates them and wants them to go **** each other out of everyone else view. **** you, ****** college kids who never grew out of high school.
Oh yes. These people are pretty much bringing their security blanket to college.

"I am afraid that nobody is gonna like me, so I'm gonna live with my BFF and talk constantly about how awesome we used to be."

Mostly the same as the girls that always talk about "my boyfriend from highschool." Of couse, there's usually an awesome karmic payoff to listening to them talk about how they love each other and are 'totally gonna be together forever' and how they've even...'talked about getting engaged soon.'
drowe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2010, 04:26 PM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by drowe View Post
Oh yes. These people are pretty much bringing their security blanket to college.

"I am afraid that nobody is gonna like me, so I'm gonna live with my BFF and talk constantly about how awesome we used to be."

Mostly the same as the girls that always talk about "my boyfriend from highschool." Of couse, there's usually an awesome karmic payoff to listening to them talk about how they love each other and are 'totally gonna be together forever' and how they've even...'talked about getting engaged soon.'
I wasn't going to chime in but in college a girl I had literally banged the night before told me when we woke up how much she loved her high school BF and how they were going to be together forever. Okey dokey.
Old 01-28-2010, 04:41 PM    (permalink
prock
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by drowe View Post

one of my friends at school was like that. and you know what happened? her boyfriend dumped her over thanksgiving. god that pisses me off. or when people brag about starring in their high school sports teams when they went to a school of like 100-200 people and they have no competition in their school or in their opponents. go to a real school and get your ass kicked the rest of us, you arent special.
Old 01-28-2010, 04:42 PM    (permalink
prock
All-Pro

Quote:
I wasn't going to chime in but in college a girl I had literally banged the night before told me when we woke up how much she loved her high school BF and how they were going to be together forever. Okey dokey.
god damnit, that same **** happened to me too! we were both drunk and she came over and complained about her boyfriend problems and then before i knew it she was on me. and woke up and talked about how much she loved her boyfriend. good one, skank.
Old 01-28-2010, 04:51 PM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Mr. Rodgers' Neighborhood
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

While we're on topic of colleges, " I could've went there for ________ but I didn't. Kind of wish I did. "

Cool story.

tjsunstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2010, 05:04 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Quote:
god damnit, that same **** happened to me too! we were both drunk and she came over and complained about her boyfriend problems and then before i knew it she was on me. and woke up and talked about how much she loved her boyfriend. good one, skank.
I guess the occurrence is more common then I thought. Hmmmm....and I thought I was special.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack
CJSchneider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2010, 05:16 PM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJSchneider View Post
I guess the occurrence is more common then I thought. Hmmmm....and I thought I was special.
I still think you're special.
Old 01-28-2010, 06:16 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I still think you're special.

Yaaaay!

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack
CJSchneider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2010, 06:39 PM    (permalink
DeepThreat
Pro Bowler

DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

People who don't know jack about sports but think they know everything.

Quote:
<@JBond> And Dg, you'd waste it on corndogs
<@JBond> So you get no 5 dollars
<+DG> how is buy one get one free wasting?
Quote:
<+njx9> i'm pretty sure your people still eat boots in north korea, bantx. they don't know what vegetables are.
DeepThreat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2010, 07:23 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeepThreat View Post
People who don't know jack about sports but think they know everything.
I was at the rec playing ball today and there was some guys and one fat ugly girl talking about football. One guy starts saying Romo is the worst QB in the NFL, the fat ugly chick agrees whole heartedly, and another guy says that Jerry is gonna try to get Kurt Warner to come to Dallas.

I didn't know how to feel. Either laugh at how stupid they sounded, or be upset that these are the supposed Cowboys "fans".
Old 01-28-2010, 07:26 PM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

One of my friends wanted the Cowboys to take Jason White EARLY, when he came out. I wasn't even on this board yet, and I knew how stupid it was.
Paul is online now   Reply With Quote