Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 01-28-2010, 07:30 PM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Mr. Rodgers' Neighborhood
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Sports fans in real life are 100% the reason I am here.

tjsunstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2010, 07:57 PM    (permalink
kalbears13
Pro Bowler

Location: The difference between a child's toy and an adult toy
kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJSchneider View Post
I guess the occurrence is more common then I thought. Hmmmm....and I thought I was special.
Yeah, it happened to me too. She still says it too yet she's hooked up with double digit guys so far this year.
Old 01-28-2010, 08:02 PM    (permalink
El Peefs?????
Pro Bowler

El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

8 degrees outside, 58 inside my house. That grinds my ******* gears.
El Peefs????? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2010, 08:28 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Peefs View Post
8 degrees outside, 58 inside my house. That grinds my ******* gears.
I love when it's cold inside. I can just throw on a hoodie and sweat pants while I keep livin' the dream

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2010, 08:47 PM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Trying to find a job after graduating college grinds my gears.
Sniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2010, 08:52 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniper View Post
Trying to find a job after graduating college grinds my gears.
I thought you were moving?

Old 01-28-2010, 08:53 PM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
I thought you were moving?
No. Not yet, anyway. My friend was too ******** to pass community college classes at an acceptable level so he can't move until May.
Old 01-28-2010, 08:55 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

well if you decide to move to Austin, let me know.

to keep this on topic, I ******* hate when people dont respond to emails in a timely fashion.

Old 01-28-2010, 08:58 PM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
well if you decide to move to Austin, let me know.
Certainly will.

Quote:
to keep this on topic, I ******* hate when people dont respond to emails in a timely fashion.
That kind of ties into my problem. Over the past two weeks, I've sent out over 30 applications and/or e-mails to prospective employers. I've received three replies- Two rejections (both positions had already been filled) and another to tell me that they'll seriously start considering next week. I wasn't a math major, but a 7.5% reply rate probably isn't great.
Old 01-28-2010, 11:36 PM    (permalink
wogitalia
Pro Bowler

wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Finding 6 different socks without the matching pair.
I can top this...

I have about 20 pairs of non-pairs now, apparently my right foot destroys socks like there is no tomorrow.

I also hate when you have a pair of socks and one of them gets faded out on the line so that you now have a genuine pair that dont look like a pair.

Props to BK on the sig!
wogitalia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2010, 11:43 PM    (permalink
Primetime21
Veteran

Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU UU average fan of sports who assumes their opinion is well-educated and appreciated by others.

Is ignoring their stupidity the best way to make the pain go away?
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
players intsimy latieres are sutpdi. the players areat all unituw/ o dpmt ebem aer about wat the lpater aare calling themeslves of whatever, terhera will Its sutpid/ neever be anothe said playerm. rscj p;syhyrt uniyeee, snf rhyrtrgotr, each player autntiwue for each syste,. /
Alcohol+Draft Forum= Fneuniest timez evverzzz
Primetime21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2010, 11:54 PM    (permalink
Chucky
All-NFLDC

Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniper View Post
Certainly will.

That kind of ties into my problem. Over the past two weeks, I've sent out over 30 applications and/or e-mails to prospective employers. I've received three replies- Two rejections (both positions had already been filled) and another to tell me that they'll seriously start considering next week. I wasn't a math major, but a 7.5% reply rate probably isn't great.
What did you major in? and which college?
Chucky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2010, 12:37 AM    (permalink
Whistler6
Pro Bowler

Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

By all means, people, don't disable the key tone option on your phones. It's fantastic that we get to hear every letter you type.

Whistler6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2010, 12:44 AM    (permalink
El Peefs?????
Pro Bowler

El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

LeBron & Kobe puppet commercials also grind my gears, theyre so fraking stupid.
Old 01-29-2010, 01:12 AM    (permalink
prock
All-Pro

prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
LeBron & Kobe puppet commercials also grind my gears, theyre so fraking stupid.
not gonna lie, i like those commercials.

Bonekrusher.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanTaber View Post
Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.
prock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2010, 01:26 AM    (permalink
El Peefs?????
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by prock View Post
not gonna lie, i like those commercials.
I would have lied.
Old 01-29-2010, 01:27 AM    (permalink
Halsey
Pro Bowler

Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It grinds my gears when I'm searching for a spot in a crowded parking lot and some jackass is taking up two spots with one car because he never learned to stay between the lines.
Old 01-29-2010, 02:04 AM    (permalink
TitansCJftw
Veteran

TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

state of the union/other side response speech with the ridiculous unnecessary applauding is absolutely ridiculous/stupid/mockery of our country
Old 01-29-2010, 08:58 AM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chucky View Post
What did you major in? and which college?
Spanish major and a journalism minor from West Chester University of Pennsylvania.
Old 01-29-2010, 10:30 AM    (permalink
Whistler6
Pro Bowler

Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Laugh tracks on TV shows telling me when I'm supposed to laugh pisses me off beyond belief. That's the only knock I have on Seinfeld, and it's one of the reason's I love shows like The Office so much.

Old 01-29-2010, 10:37 AM    (permalink
Whistler6
Pro Bowler

Quote:
"It broke my heart. It really did; I was devastated...I would spend a lot of time just thinking about it, going, ‘I think I’m a good guy. Am I a good guy?"
Oh and he also went after Letterman and his marriage, but claims what Kimmel said on his 10@10 was a "sucker punch".

Old 01-29-2010, 10:40 AM    (permalink
prock
All-Pro

prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I would have lied.
Gonna lie, I don't like those commercials.

Bonekrusher.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanTaber View Post
Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.
prock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2010, 10:43 AM    (permalink
trkaline
Pro Bowler

trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whistler6 View Post
Laugh tracks on TV shows telling me when I'm supposed to laugh pisses me off beyond belief. That's the only knock I have on Seinfeld, and it's one of the reason's I love shows like The Office so much.
I concur completely....one thing I hate is how many dudes go into stalls to piss nowadays..I mean really that's what urinals are for dumbass...why do you do it? Are you ashamed of your tiny dick? I hate having to clean the damn toilet seat for mad long because you stall pissers have pissed all over the seat...
trkaline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2010, 10:54 AM    (permalink
Whistler6
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by trkaline View Post
I concur completely....one thing I hate is how many dudes go into stalls to piss nowadays..I mean really that's what urinals are for dumbass...why do you do it? Are you ashamed of your tiny dick? I hate having to clean the damn toilet seat for mad long because you stall pissers have pissed all over the seat...
Hahaha, oh my God. Even at my college the guys will refuse to choose the middle urinal. Newsflash buddy, no one's checking out your pee-pee. We are just there to empty our bladder.

That or people go into the stall just to blow their nose, so they can wash their hands for 5 minutes and stare at themselves in the mirror.

Old 01-29-2010, 11:02 AM    (permalink
terribletowel39
All-Pro

terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by trkaline View Post
I piss in stalls. Urinals back splash too much and if you look at the floor next time in front of a urinal, it is covered in piss. I personally don't want piss on my jeans or khakis. But I also lift the lid when I take a leak in the stall. And I have good aim.

Silverback....still the best.

+rep to Jakey for the sig
terribletowel39 is offline   Reply With Quote