Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 01-29-2010, 12:12 PM    (permalink
prock
All-Pro

prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by terribletowel39 View Post
I piss in stalls. Urinals back splash too much and if you look at the floor next time in front of a urinal, it is covered in piss. I personally don't want piss on my jeans or khakis. But I also lift the lid when I take a leak in the stall. And I have good aim.
if you piss over yourself in a urinal, you struggle.

Bonekrusher.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanTaber View Post
Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.
prock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2010, 12:28 PM    (permalink
FuzzyGopher
Pro Bowler

FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whistler6 View Post
Hahaha, oh my God. Even at my college the guys will refuse to choose the middle urinal. Newsflash buddy, no one's checking out your pee-pee. We are just there to empty our bladder.
Woah now, I thought this was proper urinal etiquette? ALWAYS leave a space between urinals.

People that use marathon and lightweight in mw2, dumbass drivers, and my ****** roommate that uses all my dishes and leaves them dirty in the sink. I mean seriously, the dishwasher is like 8 inches away stop being so ******* lazy and put them in there.
Old 01-29-2010, 12:44 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuzzyGopher View Post
Woah now, I thought this was proper urinal etiquette? ALWAYS leave a space between urinals.
Unless every stall is full, I agree.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack
CJSchneider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2010, 01:07 PM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJSchneider View Post
Unless every stall is full, I agree.
I agree as well. It's not a question of dudes checking out my wang. It's a question of comfort while I piss.
Sniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2010, 01:56 PM    (permalink
EvilNixon
Pro Bowler

EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Girl's who don't do anal. The person that holds the door open for you when you're at least 2 sets of stairs away.
EvilNixon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2010, 02:13 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvilNixon View Post
Girl's who don't do anal.
People that get upset because someone else doesn't want something shoved up their ass...
Old 01-29-2010, 02:18 PM    (permalink
EvilNixon
Pro Bowler

EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
People that get upset because someone else doesn't want something shoved up their ass...
My girl said it felt good. :(. When a girl doesn't even want to try it is when my gears are grinded.
Old 01-29-2010, 02:28 PM    (permalink
Whistler6
Pro Bowler

Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I get very upset when guys ask, "How can I talk my girlfriend into having anal sex?" My reply: "I hope you can't." Absolutely no coercion, promises, manipulation or threats. It must be mutual with a definite understanding of the "bottom line."
--Sue Johanson

Whistler6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2010, 02:32 PM    (permalink
EvilNixon
Pro Bowler

Quote:
--Sue Johanson

Sex advice<<<<<

Just doing it>>>>>
Old 01-29-2010, 03:00 PM    (permalink
Job
Pro Bowler

Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
My girl said it felt good. :(. When a girl doesn't even want to try it is when my gears are grinded.
So... Should I conclude if your girl comes to you with a strap-on...?
Job is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2010, 03:12 PM    (permalink
EvilNixon
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Job View Post
So... Should I conclude if your girl comes to you with a strap-on...?
Obviously there's a difference. i like to dominate the female,not the other way around :)
Old 01-29-2010, 03:24 PM    (permalink
Job
Pro Bowler

Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

But you won't even try?!?
Job is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2010, 03:27 PM    (permalink
EvilNixon
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Job View Post
But you won't even try?!?
Nah yo,and I see how you're trying to flip this, but you don't understand.
Old 01-29-2010, 03:27 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Anal sex isnt anything better then just sex, or oral imo. It's more of an experience than anything.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2010, 03:34 PM    (permalink
terribletowel39
All-Pro

terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think if you give or receive the anal, then you are a little bit rudy cool.

Why would you ever want to do that?? It just doesn't make sense. You have a vajayjay 2 inches away. Why not use it??

Silverback....still the best.

+rep to Jakey for the sig
terribletowel39 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2010, 03:35 PM    (permalink
dabears10
All-Pro

dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Why would you ever want to do that?? It just doesn't make sense. You have a vajayjay 2 inches away. Why not use it??
Because people want what they can't have.

Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

dabears10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2010, 03:36 PM    (permalink
EvilNixon
Pro Bowler

Quote:

I'd hate to derail this thread,but.....

Like I said, I have an alpha male syndrome. I must dominate the woman in bed,and anal makes me feel more dominant(no it's not latent homosexuality either.)

*runs and hides*
Old 01-29-2010, 03:36 PM    (permalink
Whistler6
Pro Bowler

Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jvig43 View Post
Anal sex isnt anything better then just sex, or oral imo. It's more of an experience than anything.
I'm not a fan. It's all about the story, being able to say, "yeah I've done it in the ass".

To me, there are plenty of different ways to have "normal" sex and oral sex to keep a guy satisfied...Doggy style has the same effect. But then again, I've heard guys say it's 10 times better and they want nothing but, um butt. So I guess it's all personal preference.

Old 01-29-2010, 03:38 PM    (permalink
CLong4Heisman
Veteran

CLong4Heisman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CLong4Heisman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CLong4Heisman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CLong4Heisman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CLong4Heisman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CLong4Heisman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CLong4Heisman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CLong4Heisman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CLong4Heisman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CLong4Heisman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CLong4Heisman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

the ipad (10)
Old 01-29-2010, 03:38 PM    (permalink
El Peefs?????
Pro Bowler

El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Like I said, I have an alpha male syndrome. I must dominate the woman in bed,and anal makes me feel more dominant(no it's not latent homosexuality either.)

*runs and hides*
You're a little guy aint ya. Just a little cutey patootie.
El Peefs????? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2010, 03:39 PM    (permalink
EvilNixon
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Peefs View Post
You're a little guy aint ya. Just a little cutey patootie.
Old 01-29-2010, 03:41 PM    (permalink
terribletowel39
All-Pro

terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

*runs and hides*
Quote:
To me, there are plenty of different ways to have "normal" sex and oral sex to keep a guy satisfied...Doggy style has the same effect.
This. If you have an alpha male syndrome (not sure how that applies when normally that would mean 2 guys are present), why can't you just hit it from behind?? It is the same effect you can grab her neck, you are almost in total control, you determine the speed and all that from back there, what is the difference, except instead of other bodily fluids you have to wipe off poop from your stick?

Old 01-29-2010, 03:42 PM    (permalink
EvilNixon
Pro Bowler

My girl's ass is clean :O
Old 01-29-2010, 03:44 PM    (permalink
Whistler6
Pro Bowler

Since we're discussing sex, anyone ever try the sneak attack?

You poke a bunch of holes in the condom, and then just let her deal.

Old 01-29-2010, 03:44 PM    (permalink
terribletowel39
All-Pro

So you would bathe in toilet water?? It's clean after it flushes.