Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 02-09-2010, 01:20 PM    (permalink
jayceheathman
All-Pro

jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whistler6 View Post
Just on Deal or No Deal...

The ****ing idiot lady who had 4 cases left and was offered $119,000.00

"I got this! I got this! I got one more...No deal!"

$500,000 gone --- Offer down to $49,000.00

"I got one more. It's all good. It's all good...No deal!"

$250,000 gone --- Offer down to $150.00

...Saddest part, she said she wanted to win so she could send her daughter to college. You get a big head and piss away your chance for a better future. Nice job Mom.
That show definitely brings out the greed in people. I love when they say "I came here with nothing so NO DEAL!" Then when they open up a big case they get pissed off that they just lost that much money so they end up going again. One guy actually played it safe and when he got up to like $80,000 he took the deal so he could pay off his debt. He still had a few big cases as well and then he ended up having the million in his case.
Old 02-09-2010, 01:24 PM    (permalink
jayceheathman
All-Pro

jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
I just assume everyone on the road is incapable of driving well, and how I drive reflects that.
I miss Houston driving and people actually having somewhere to go. Out here you usually have to subtract the number that is on the speed limit sign by 10 and that is what they go. It drives me crazy. There are a lot of one lane roads so it makes it difficult to pass them as well. I got into the median to pass one guy up that was going 15 under and I did my job of getting him to speed up since he was tailgating me after that no matter how fast I went. Then when I stopped at a stop sign he started flicking me off and stuff like that.
Old 02-09-2010, 01:54 PM    (permalink
Job
Pro Bowler

Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by drowe View Post
Ya know what I love about stupid drivers? And, I'm not being sarcastic...this situation makes my whole week:

You're driving in the left lane and about to pass a healthy group of slower cars....then, some d-bag decides you're not driving fast enough, so, he tries to go around you on the right...only to have to slow down because he can't make it around ya. it's even better when, while in the right lane, he has to wait to let multple cars pass him on the left due to now being stuck in the slower lane.

I just love being next to a car when this happens. I can always just see the rage his/her face. And I always try to make eye contact and give him a cocky smile.

yup. i'm gonna get shot someday.
I'd just intentionally slow down to the speed of the car in front of him and keep him stuck there for a long ass time.
Job is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2010, 03:17 PM    (permalink
Ward
Administrator
All-NFLDC

Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Ya know what I love about stupid drivers? And, I'm not being sarcastic...this situation makes my whole week:

You're driving in the left lane and about to pass a healthy group of slower cars....then, some d-bag decides you're not driving fast enough, so, he tries to go around you on the right...only to have to slow down because he can't make it around ya. it's even better when, while in the right lane, he has to wait to let multple cars pass him on the left due to now being stuck in the slower lane.

I just love being next to a car when this happens. I can always just see the rage his/her face. And I always try to make eye contact and give him a cocky smile.

I love this as well, and somebody needs to invent a one word term for it.
Ward is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2010, 03:22 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Haha, i too love when this happens. It happens to me often, also. What i do is i accelerate to purposely make him switch back to the left lane, then he feels like a dumbass that he switched to the right in the first place.

Also, people that talk obnoxiously loud either on the phone or to someone else in public transportation. I always get some dumb **** in the shuttle at school that's babbling on the phone full blast. And then since it's impossible to ignore what the hell they're saying, they're always talking about the stupidest **** ever. As if telling your friend that some guy you don't like texted you in the morning is oh so ******* important that you can't wait five minutes to get to your car.
Old 02-09-2010, 08:39 PM    (permalink
P-L
Head Moderator
Legend

P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

People who drive 10 mph when there is snow on the ground. I'm not asking you to go 50, but 10? I mean, if you can't safely drive in the snow at around 30-35 then get off the road.
P-L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2010, 09:11 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

people who think they are better then everyone else.

one day i was getting out of my sisters car at the mall. I have my door fully open and as I was getting out this lady walking as fast as she could comes by and was in some zone and had her elbow hit my sisters car. At the top of her lungs she was yelling go. I get out I said I am sorry for what happened are you alright. Next thing I know her husband started yelling "thats the reason for what happend, you are so distracted by your cell phone" (I had my phone in my hand, I wasnt even using it.) I said "you have no idea what happened, I wasnt even on my phone. I had my door opened your wife hit my door". So we go into Qdoba.

This guy follows me into Qdoba and says "I need your name and information you hurt my wife!". He runs up to the counter, cuts infront of about 5 people in line and grabs the pen by the cash register. as I start to write down my name and phone number(bad idea to give him my real name but I figured the cops were on there way I wanted to show I was calm, collective and didn't have a smart ass attitude) so as I am writing he snaps at my sister "whats with this eye rolling!". I give him the napkin and he says "I will call you if we press charges"

I figured the guy was just being a bully but that whole situation was ridiculous.
Old 02-09-2010, 09:18 PM    (permalink
prock
All-Pro

prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravens1991 View Post

one day i was getting out of my sisters car at the mall. I have my door fully open and as I was getting out this lady walking as fast as she could comes by and was in some zone and had her elbow hit my sisters car. At the top of her lungs she was yelling go. I get out I said I am sorry for what happened are you alright. Next thing I know her husband started yelling "thats the reason for what happend, you are so distracted by your cell phone" (I had my phone in my hand, I wasnt even using it.) I said "you have no idea what happened, I wasnt even on my phone. I had my door opened your wife hit my door". So we go into Qdoba.

This guy follows me into Qdoba and says "I need your name and information you hurt my wife!". He runs up to the counter, cuts infront of about 5 people in line and grabs the pen by the cash register. as I start to write down my name and phone number(bad idea to give him my real name but I figured the cops were on there way I wanted to show I was calm, collective and didn't have a smart ass attitude) so as I am writing he snaps at my sister "whats with this eye rolling!". I give him the napkin and he says "I will call you if we press charges"

I figured the guy was just being a bully but that whole situation was ridiculous.
This is the situation in which you look him in the eye and say "Sir, kindly **** off. We can call the cops and resolve this whole thing right now so you realize how ******** you are being. So either leave now or wait here and we will talk about it with the cops."

Your first problem was going to Qdoba. This whole situation could have been avoided if you had gone to a real burrito joint. (i.e. Panchero's)

Bonekrusher.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanTaber View Post
Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.
prock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2010, 09:20 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

yea my dad said it best "that jerk off wouldn't have done **** if I was there with you. I really hope this guy calls, I will tell him give me your info beacuse your wife hurt my car."

also my dad is a police officer he said they would have had no case at all.

a good one would have been "tell your wife to check her peripherals"
Old 02-09-2010, 09:21 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I would tell that guy to **** off unless he calls the cops. Cops show up and tell you they are sorry that he is an idiot. You win.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2010, 09:22 PM    (permalink
prock
All-Pro

prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
yea my dad said it best "that jerk off wouldn't have done **** if I was there with you. I really hope this guy calls, I will tell him give me your info beacuse your wife hurt my car."

also my dad is a police officer he said they would have had no case at all.

a good one would have been "tell your wife to check her peripherals"
That would have worked well. I would have preferred something more vulgar and flat out mean. I ******* hate people like that....

Bonekrusher.

Quote:
Old 02-09-2010, 09:23 PM    (permalink
jayceheathman
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Job View Post
I'd just intentionally slow down to the speed of the car in front of him and keep him stuck there for a long ass time.
You should move to Houston. You would continuously be honked at and tailgated like no other.
Old 02-09-2010, 09:24 PM    (permalink
Bosanac01
Team Leader
All-Pro

Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I love when im driving and it's a 2 lane street. There is a street like this on my way to college. There is a long traffic light and just after the traffic light the right lane extends another 30 feet and it turn into a 1 lane street, so if you are in the right lane you have to merge left. Everyone that is going straight is on the left lane. People that want to make a right turn go into the right lane and turn on red. There is about 10 cars in the left lane and no one in the right all the time. One douche bag decides he'll go into the right lane even if they are turning straight, so everyone behind him in that lane have to wait till it turns green before they make their right turn.

If I am the first person in the left lane, i always accelerate very fast so the idiot next to me doesn't pass me before the 2 lane street ends. If you succeed, he waits for like 20 cars to pass before he can go into that left lane. The traffic light is extremely long and a lot of students go to class at the same time so cars pile up.

Sig by: OSUGiants

02:40 *** Chucky quit #nfldraftcountdown
02:40 <vidae> yay, hes gone
02:40 *** Chucky joined #nfldraftcountdown
02:40 <vidae> aww hes back
Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
we all hate you
Bosanac01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2010, 09:25 PM    (permalink
Job
Pro Bowler

Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayceheathman View Post
You should move to Houston. You would continuously be honked at and tailgated like no other.
In Houston I'd get shot after two days.
Job is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2010, 09:26 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

yea, I was thinking about just saying "merry ******* christmas" because it was 3 days after christmas, they had 2 kids under 8 with them and just the way they were dressed as your typical yuppies think they are hot ****. (north face out the ass, the dad had a polo hat on etc.) they would have flipped and it would have caused more drama.

I guarentee if I was 6'4 230 they wouldnt have done anything like stalk me into qdoba and demand my information.

They probably went off to some country club to tell the crowd how tough the father was today.
Old 02-09-2010, 09:28 PM    (permalink
prock
All-Pro

Quote:
yea, I was thinking about just saying "merry ******* christmas" because it was 3 days after christmas, they had 2 kids under 8 with them and just the way they were dressed as your typical yuppies think they are hot ****. (north face out the ass, the dad had a polo hat on etc.) they would have flipped and it would have caused more drama.

I guarentee if I was 6'4 230 they wouldnt have done anything like stalk me into qdoba and demand my information.

They probably went off to some country club to tell the crowd how tough the father was today.
they probably went to visit his wife's millionaire parents who give them all their money and neither of them actually work.

Bonekrusher.

Quote:
Old 02-09-2010, 09:29 PM    (permalink
Boston
All-Pro

Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah, you should have definately told that guy to **** off.

Hitman D

"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation." - Henry David Thoreau
Boston is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2010, 09:33 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

even if I didnt look, swung the door open and hit her it is still unecessary to follow me into qdoba, snap at my sister and demand my info. he is just a douche.
Old 02-09-2010, 09:34 PM    (permalink
jayceheathman
All-Pro

Quote:

I would have looked at the wife and said "You need to put your dog on a leash."
Old 02-09-2010, 09:35 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

she probably bitched at him about not being manly enough and sent him to qdoba.
Old 02-09-2010, 09:43 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

another good one would have been.

"Is your wife going to suck your dick now because you are acting tough at an 18 year old."
Old 02-09-2010, 09:44 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Sorry to be a subject breaker (yeah, that guy did sound like a dick)

People who have no gym etiquette. It really pisses me off when they have huge signs that tell people that you must wear at least some sort of shorts in the sauna and your funky, nasty ass is in there buck naked - spread out all over the place. At least wear a ******* towel you weird bastard.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack
CJSchneider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2010, 09:47 PM    (permalink
wogitalia
Pro Bowler

wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Why do I read that whole story as some idiot woman walking into your parked car and then kicking up a fuss?

If I read it correctly, I loled correctly. If not... I still lol at it because I like my interpretation.

Oh... and as someone who had to catch public transport to work today, I hate public transport.

Who the hell designs a train for people who are 110lbs? Honestly, I had a guy I would describe as tiny and a girl who I would describe as normal, both about 110lbs, on either side of me and I still have to sit with my shoulders hunched forward, it is so ******* uncomfortable. Then as if to make things worse the idiot guy starts trying to fall asleep on my shoulder and then a fat chick stands between me and the only good looking female on the train. Need to fix my iPod asap is very apparent now that I will be frequenting the hell hole that is Perth public transport.

On a positive... talked my way out of a $100 fine because my stupid "smartrider" card decided it didn't work so that's a positive.

Props to BK on the sig!
wogitalia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2010, 09:48 PM    (permalink
jayceheathman
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJSchneider View Post
Sorry to be a subject breaker (yeah, that guy did sound like a dick)

People who have no gym etiquette. It really pisses me off when they have huge signs that tell people that you must wear at least some sort of shorts in the sauna and your funky, nasty ass is in there buck naked - spread out all over the place. At least wear a ******* towel you weird bastard.
hahaha They do that at your gym? I have never seen that at my gym. I am glad they wear clothes. I am guessing no girl comes in to the sauna like that though?
Old 02-09-2010, 09:48 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

haha I agree, it is disgusting. I hate it when you are in there alone and then an naked man comes in who is 40 years older then you. It is an awkward time because being in the sauna can be a great way to relax then you have some naked guy real close to you. There is this one guy who thinks its cool to shave naked, then get into the sauna. it is disturbing.