Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 02-18-2010, 02:36 PM    (permalink
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
All-NFLDC

MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My view is if you dress like Lance Armstrong and take **** way too seriously, bike on the road, because I hope you get hit.

If you're just biking to get from point A to Point B and have no delusions of riding in the Tour De France, take the sidewalk.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
do i tell you when to flip the burger?
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 03:08 PM    (permalink
senormysterioso
Pro Bowler

senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Peefs View Post
Sidewalks are for non motor vehicle traffic! Its WAY ******* worse when a biker is riding in the middle of the damned street and you either have to run them over or go 3 feet into the other lane. Sidewalks are made for the bikers mayn.

Quote:
Originally Posted by slightlyabroncosfan View Post
My view is if you dress like Lance Armstrong and take **** way too seriously, bike on the road, because I hope you get hit.

If you're just biking to get from point A to Point B and have no delusions of riding in the Tour De France, take the sidewalk.
NO! Sidwalks are for walking. It's actually illegal here to ride your bike on the sidewalk, everybody still does it, but they could ticket them if they wanted.

sig by BoneKrusher

PACKERS BADGERS BREWERS BUCKS
senormysterioso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 04:01 PM    (permalink
Whistler6
Pro Bowler

Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

When I was little my Dad used to tell me the story of the time when he swallowed a quarter and pooped out two dimes and a nickel...After I found out it wasn't true, I was traumatized.

Whistler6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 04:04 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by senormysterioso View Post
NO! Sidwalks are for walking. It's actually illegal here to ride your bike on the sidewalk, everybody still does it, but they could ticket them if they wanted.
Where is this?

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack
CJSchneider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 04:07 PM    (permalink
djp
Team Leader
Icon

djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What really grinds my ******* gears is when the pharmacy tells me its going to take no more than 10 minutes to refill my script and then 85 minutes later, I get the news that they ****** up my refill and I have to go back to the dr to get a new prescription sheet. Then, I come back, and wait 30 more min and finally get my ****.

My pharmacy is a bigger disaster than the Herschel Walker trade.
Old 02-18-2010, 04:18 PM    (permalink
Bosanac01
Team Leader
All-Pro

Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Nurses tell you the doctor will be with you shortly. Hour later, doctor comes in, tells you everything is fine and makes you wait like another hour before you can leave.

Sig by: BK

02:40 *** Chucky quit #nfldraftcountdown
02:40 <vidae> yay, hes gone
02:40 *** Chucky joined #nfldraftcountdown
02:40 <vidae> aww hes back
Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
we all hate you
Bosanac01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 04:20 PM    (permalink
senormysterioso
Pro Bowler

senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJSchneider View Post
Where is this?
Wisconsin, but it's a city ordinance not a state law

sig by BoneKrusher

Old 02-18-2010, 04:22 PM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

And it's definitely not an ordinance or anything here. Bikers be everywhere.

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
<TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that
The Unseen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 04:26 PM    (permalink
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
All-NFLDC

MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whistler6 View Post
When I was little my Dad used to tell me the story of the time when he swallowed a quarter and pooped out two dimes and a nickel...After I found out it wasn't true, I was traumatized.
my dad used to tell me the story about how if you wore socks to bed, your feet would turn to wood, and it happened to a friend of his. Scared me shitless when I was young and believed it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
Quote:
do i tell you when to flip the burger?
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 06:23 PM    (permalink
El Peefs?????
Pro Bowler

El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Bikers not being allowed to use the sidewalks is absolute retardation. They would rather bikers and cars play chicken than bikers & pedestrians?
El Peefs????? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 06:34 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
Not being in the NFLDC/SWDC HOF.
I also wonder why I was not chosen this past year.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Peefs View Post
Sidewalks are for non motor vehicle traffic! Its WAY ******* worse when a biker is riding in the middle of the damned street and you either have to run them over or go 3 feet into the other lane. Sidewalks are made for the bikers mayn.
No, they weren't. They are legally given the same rights to the road as you.

Quote:
Where is this?
In several states it's illegal to ride a bike on the sidewalk. You can't in Texas. They dont enforce it but they could. Most places don't because they don't have bike lanes on streets. That is what you all should be upset about, not the bikers. Blame your respective towns.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 06:47 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
I also wonder why I was not chosen this past year.
I wonder why I'm only averaging 1000 posts a year.

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.
Brothgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 06:50 PM    (permalink
Ward
Administrator
All-NFLDC

Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You drive a car. That means you're adding pollution to the air of your city, but bikers grind your gears? Yeah I'd rather have them in fleets of 8 mpg Ford 350 duallys making my air shittier and kill more native wildlife with air/noise pollution. Those bikers sure are assholes for thinking they can use the roads like the rest of deserving people.
Ward is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 07:53 PM    (permalink
DoughBoy
Pro Bowler

DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ward View Post
You drive a car. That means you're adding pollution to the air of your city, but bikers grind your gears? Yeah I'd rather have them in fleets of 8 mpg Ford 350 duallys making my air shittier and kill more native wildlife with air/noise pollution. Those bikers sure are assholes for thinking they can use the roads like the rest of deserving people.
I know this is supposed to be bad, but I feel like a total badass right now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jurrell Casey
I love light skin and white women but my main chick is brown skin
DoughBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 08:32 PM    (permalink
Ward
Administrator
All-NFLDC

Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoughBoy View Post
I know this is supposed to be bad, but I feel like a total badass right now.
Drive what you wanna drive, but I don't get hating on people who don't feel like joining the circle jerk on the environment. I don't bike myself, but I drive a small sedan with great mileage, and I SHARE THE ROAD.
Ward is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 08:38 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ward View Post
Drive what you wanna drive, but I don't get hating on people who don't feel like joining the circle jerk on the environment. I don't bike myself, but I drive a small sedan with great mileage, and I SHARE THE ROAD.
I biked every where in college. I miss it, especially when it's really nice outside.

People who hate on those who ride bikes pisses me off. When I ride around here, people flip me off or give me dirty looks. Sorry I dont feel like driving to my friend's house when it's a short 5 minute ride.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 10:18 PM    (permalink
KobeBryant833
Rookie

KobeBryant833 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KobeBryant833 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KobeBryant833 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KobeBryant833 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KobeBryant833 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KobeBryant833 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KobeBryant833 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KobeBryant833 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KobeBryant833 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KobeBryant833 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KobeBryant833 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by senormysterioso View Post
Haha this reminded me when my friend got pulled over by a bike cop when he was riding on a side walk.

Anyways i hate road bikers who feel they need to take up half the road when they are over weight and ride 10 mph on a 35. That usually gets me going i yell at them and give the the middle finger.
KobeBryant833 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 10:20 PM    (permalink
KobeBryant833
Rookie

KobeBryant833 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KobeBryant833 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KobeBryant833 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KobeBryant833 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KobeBryant833 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KobeBryant833 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KobeBryant833 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KobeBryant833 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KobeBryant833 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KobeBryant833 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KobeBryant833 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

He was a punk anti American supremacist not to mention who had a Moe hawk. that might be why he got pulled over.
KobeBryant833 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 10:49 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KobeBryant833 View Post
Haha this reminded me when my friend got pulled over by a bike cop when he was riding on a side walk.

Anyways i hate road bikers who feel they need to take up half the road when they are over weight and ride 10 mph on a 35. That usually gets me going i yell at them and give the the middle finger.
Ha, one time a friend and I were driving and accidently missed a road so we went to turn around and we went into a one way street the wrong way. A bike cop starts screaming at us after weve already turned around, my friend waits for him to get up nice and close to us and just drives away. So funny.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 03:26 PM    (permalink
iowatreat54
Icon

iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Almost all frat guys...

Side note, if you want to piss off a frat guy, take a chance on referring to their "fraternity" or "house" as a frat. It usually works.

"You don't need thumbs. My best friend is my brother's dog, he doesn't have any thumbs, he's doin fine."
-Pat Angerer on breaking his thumb.

DJK = Mr. Fun-Haver
Kirk Ferentz = Coach Killjoy
iowatreat54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 06:26 PM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iowatreat54 View Post
Almost all frat guys...

Side note, if you want to piss off a frat guy, take a chance on referring to their "fraternity" or "house" as a frat. It usually works.
Apparently they argue that you shouldn't call a fraternity a frat because you wouldn't call your country a ****. I know it's supposed to be funny, but ughhhh

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
<TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that
The Unseen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 06:54 PM    (permalink
Chucky
All-NFLDC

Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Almost all frat guys...

Hey man....not cool to generalize.
Chucky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 07:27 PM    (permalink
iowatreat54
Icon

iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chucky View Post
Hey man....not cool to generalize.
Hey, I said most :).

I had friends at school that were in a frat and weren't huge dbags, so I know they exist. But the majority of frat guys I've met pretty much all belong in a hardware section.

And I've gotten the speech on not calling it a frat and something about respect. But I'm not in your frat or any frat, so I don't have to respect ****.

That, and telling them one of their secrets and doing their handshake with them pisses them off as well. In that case, my friends were kinda douchey for telling us them.

"You don't need thumbs. My best friend is my brother's dog, he doesn't have any thumbs, he's doin fine."
-Pat Angerer on breaking his thumb.

DJK = Mr. Fun-Haver
Kirk Ferentz = Coach Killjoy
iowatreat54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 07:34 PM    (permalink
senormysterioso
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Hey, I said most :).

I had friends at school that were in a frat and weren't huge dbags, so I know they exist. But the majority of frat guys I've met pretty much all belong in a hardware section.

And I've gotten the speech on not calling it a frat and something about respect. But I'm not in your frat or any frat, so I don't have to respect ****.

That, and telling them one of their secrets and doing their handshake with them pisses them off as well. In that case, my friends were kinda douchey for telling us them.
Frats have secret handshakes?!? BAHAHAHAHA!!!! They're even bigger douches than I thought, if that was possible

sig by BoneKrusher

Old 02-19-2010, 07:35 PM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Matt Forte = Baby Marcus Allen
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Where is this?
its actually a law in germany, u gotta ride on the street if you are like older than 12

Gay Ork Wang is offline   Reply With Quote