Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 02-25-2010, 01:13 PM    (permalink
Bosanac01
Team Leader
All-Pro

Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul View Post
"Professors" who teach straight from the PowerPoint. Don't call yourself a teacher if you read it verbatim from the PowerPoint and that's it. Not even sure why I even show up to class.
They actually think PowerPoint is a fun way to learn. LOL, stupid professors.

Sig by: BK

02:40 *** Chucky quit #nfldraftcountdown
02:40 <vidae> yay, hes gone
02:40 *** Chucky joined #nfldraftcountdown
02:40 <vidae> aww hes back
Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
we all hate you
Bosanac01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2010, 01:36 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iowatreat54 View Post
Oh yea, girls like that grind my gears. They complain about everything in class.
I hate complaining just to complain, or as an excuse for your own shortcoming. Some semesters ago I took a geometry class that was probably on level with high school sophomore geometry. Easiest class ever with a very smart man teaching it, but all this girl did was complain because the professor had an unimpeding accent.

I think unimpeding should be a word.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2010, 01:58 PM    (permalink
Job
Pro Bowler

Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by trkaline View Post
So you can't fall asleep while *******? Bet your popular with the ladies..
Job is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2010, 02:01 PM    (permalink
jayceheathman
All-Pro

jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMcgee View Post
I hate complaining just to complain, or as an excuse for your own shortcoming. Some semesters ago I took a geometry class that was probably on level with high school sophomore geometry. Easiest class ever with a very smart man teaching it, but all this girl did was complain because the professor had an unimpeding accent.

I think unimpeding should be a word.
Arent you complaining just to complain right now?
Old 02-25-2010, 02:04 PM    (permalink
jayceheathman
All-Pro

jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bosanac01 View Post
people who show off their money!! If you do that, you're a dick.
If I had the money for a Ferrari I would probably buy one too.
Old 02-25-2010, 02:05 PM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul View Post
"Professors" who teach straight from the PowerPoint. Don't call yourself a teacher if you read it verbatim from the PowerPoint and that's it. Not even sure why I even show up to class.
I agree with you in one sense, but I like being as lazy as possible, so if they put the slides up online, moar good for me.

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
<TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that
The Unseen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2010, 02:07 PM    (permalink
Job
Pro Bowler

Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayceheathman View Post
How in hell does a ferrari have any utility?
Old 02-25-2010, 02:11 PM    (permalink
jayceheathman
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Job View Post
In economics, utility=satisfaction and in my case it would have tons of utility if I actually owned one.

Last edited by jayceheathman : 02-25-2010 at 03:46 PM.
jayceheathman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2010, 02:43 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Arent you complaining just to complain right now?
I should have said complaining without basis. Meanie.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2010, 03:49 PM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
It is impossible not to pick up girls if you have a ferrari. This is utility. Excellent, excellent utility.

CC.SD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2010, 03:58 PM    (permalink
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
All-NFLDC

MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If I had the cash, I'd so get one of these.

I don't even need to use it to pick up chicks, cuz I'd orgasm every time I saw it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
do i tell you when to flip the burger?
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2010, 04:01 PM    (permalink
El Peefs?????
Pro Bowler

El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Id suggest getting a white one then !

El Peefs????? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2010, 04:03 PM    (permalink
Kramer
Veteran

Kramer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Kramer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Kramer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Kramer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Kramer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Kramer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Kramer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Kramer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Kramer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Kramer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Kramer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Another thing I hate is when you have to remind teachers when class is over, EVERYDAY. My AP Physics teacher always relies on us to tell him when class is over, and if we donít remind him then class will never end. He also always asks us what time class ends despite being the Academic Dean as well who was the one who created the schedule too. Fail.
Kramer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2010, 04:03 PM    (permalink
Job
Pro Bowler

I hate cars.
Old 02-25-2010, 04:29 PM    (permalink
Bosanac01
Team Leader
All-Pro

Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I hate cars.
you must like fighting old men in buses.

Quote:
we all hate you
Old 02-25-2010, 04:32 PM    (permalink
Bosanac01
Team Leader
All-Pro

Quote:
Idk what you mean by that from what i said. I ment people who literary take their money out of their pocket and carry it in their hand so someone says "Oh look he has money". LOL, or people who post pics on facebook or whatever with like 3 $20s and think they are Lil Wayne or something.

Quote:
we all hate you
Old 02-25-2010, 04:34 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
you must like fighting old men in buses.

You called?

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack
CJSchneider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2010, 04:38 PM    (permalink
Bosanac01
Team Leader
All-Pro

This reminds me of when I went to Bosnia. We go out very early, like 7pm. Get drunk by 12 am and take the very last bus home. Don't need a DD. The only problem is that 100% of the other people in the bus are also drunk. **** HAPPENS!! If you never been in a brawl, it's actually very fun. People just start punching each other and the bus driver keeps driving like nothing is going on.

Quote:
we all hate you
Old 02-25-2010, 04:41 PM    (permalink
Kramer
Veteran

Kramer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Kramer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Kramer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Kramer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Kramer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Kramer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Kramer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Kramer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Kramer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Kramer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Kramer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Oh yeah, I HATE SLOW DRIVERS!
Kramer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2010, 04:43 PM    (permalink
MiMoOo
Rookie

MiMoOo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MiMoOo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MiMoOo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MiMoOo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MiMoOo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MiMoOo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MiMoOo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MiMoOo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MiMoOo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MiMoOo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MiMoOo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Thumbs up

Quote:
This reminds me of when I went to Bosnia. We go out very early, like 7pm. Get drunk by 12 am and take the very last bus home. Don't need a DD. The only problem is that 100% of the other people in the bus are also drunk. **** HAPPENS!! If you never been in a brawl, it's actually very fun. People just start punching each other and the bus driver keeps driving like nothing is going on.
Hey man what part of Bosnia are you from?
Old 02-25-2010, 04:43 PM    (permalink
prock
All-Pro

prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Bosnia. That is an ideal vacation destination.

Bonekrusher.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanTaber View Post
Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.
prock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2010, 04:44 PM    (permalink
Bosanac01
Team Leader
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by prock View Post
Bosnia. That is an ideal vacation destination.
That's what I keep saying. Going again this summer.

Quote:
we all hate you
Old 02-25-2010, 04:46 PM    (permalink
prock
All-Pro

prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
That's what I keep saying. Going again this summer.
I was being sarcastic, but if you have fun, I won't judge lol.

Bonekrusher.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanTaber View Post
Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.
prock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2010, 04:47 PM    (permalink
Bosanac01
Team Leader
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiMoOo View Post
Hey man what part of Bosnia are you from?
Hajmdo Dizat Tegove

Quote:
we all hate you
Old 02-25-2010, 04:48 PM    (permalink
LizardState
All-Pro

LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
people who show off their money!! If you do that, you're a dick.
A few yrs. ago I attended an alumni assn. meeting of the Dallas chapter of my alma mater when I lived in Ft. Worth. When the yuppie new grads started pulling out their credit cards in a precious metals-based VIP card type one-upmanship contest I left in complete disgust & didn't even finish my drink. These dorks hadn't been out of college long enough to accumulate any $ of their own so they had to flaunt their credit limits! What's next, the dick-measuring country club memberships (inherited from their gazillionaire parents) contest? I never went back to the Dallas Chapter.
LizardState is offline   Reply With Quote