Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 11-17-2010, 11:36 AM    (permalink
thefalconer
Pro Bowler

thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalbears13 View Post
Turn "Off"???
i like that **** when they resist.
thefalconer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2010, 11:45 AM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
People that say "i always liked ___so and so__ when he was at __college___", or "i've been saying that for __so long__".

There's two guys on this board that do that all the ******* time, and it grinds the **** out of my gears.
[(this + this) * this]^this
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2010, 01:37 PM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
People that say "i always liked ___so and so__ when he was at __college___", or "i've been saying that for __so long__".

There's two guys on this board that do that all the ******* time, and it grinds the **** out of my gears.
I always liked Colt McCoy when he was at Texas and I've been saying that Jordan Shipley is a stud for years.
Sniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2010, 01:41 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniper View Post
I always liked Colt McCoy when he was at Texas and I've been saying that Jordan Shipley is a stud for years.
I'll let it slide cause i wuv you and you heart Texas.
Old 11-17-2010, 01:42 PM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I'll let it slide cause i wuv you and you heart Texas.
While we're on the topic of Texas, Garrett Gilbert grinds my gears. I hate him almost as much as I hated Nick Sheridan.

Last edited by Sniper : 11-17-2010 at 01:47 PM.
Old 11-17-2010, 01:45 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I still have faith :(

If they lose to aTm though..
Old 11-17-2010, 01:47 PM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Quote:
I still have faith :(

No bowl for Bevo? What the ****?
Old 11-19-2010, 03:37 AM    (permalink
jayceheathman
All-Pro

jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
I ******* hate when cops drive 5 under the limit and people feel like they shouldn't pass the cop. **** that, if he's going 40 in a 45, good for ******* him.
This is what I love about Houston because people rarely do that. One guy even decided to go by a cop going 15 over the speed limit. I dont know what he was thinking. He definitely got pulled over.

In El Paso they go as slow as the cop is going all the time and its so annoying. He could go 10 under and they wont pass him. I hate driving in El Paso. People dont want people going anywhere near the speed limit in their town so they will get in the far left lane on the freeway and go 5-10 under the speed limit. The far right lane usually goes faster than the "fast lane" in El Paso.
Old 11-19-2010, 03:40 AM    (permalink
Halsey
All-Pro

Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Is there any lamer a nickname in sports than "King"?
Old 11-19-2010, 11:06 AM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayceheathman View Post
This is what I love about Houston because people rarely do that. One guy even decided to go by a cop going 15 over the speed limit. I dont know what he was thinking. He definitely got pulled over.

In El Paso they go as slow as the cop is going all the time and its so annoying. He could go 10 under and they wont pass him. I hate driving in El Paso. People dont want people going anywhere near the speed limit in their town so they will get in the far left lane on the freeway and go 5-10 under the speed limit. The far right lane usually goes faster than the "fast lane" in El Paso.
That's because nobody in El Paso has a driver's license, insurance, or anything of the sort.
yourfavestoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2010, 06:23 PM    (permalink
jayceheathman
All-Pro

jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yourfavestoner View Post
That's because nobody in El Paso has a driver's license, insurance, or anything of the sort.
Thats probably true. They are also most likely here illegally as well. Most of the license plates on cars in El Paso have "Chihuahua" on it since they bought it in Juarez.
Old 11-19-2010, 06:28 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Stupid people. No names, but I just had to stop typing mid-rant responding to something in the NFL main section. Took a few deep breaths and decided just to unsubscribe to the thread. I seriously would have just up and fought that guy in real life. Punches would have been thrown.......I'd put him on my ignore list, but people still quote the guys you've ignored forcing you to read their stupidity anyway.

I'm chill now.
Old 11-19-2010, 06:38 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

I've done that several times.. where i just say "**** this" and stop mid-rant and storm off. I know it's just the internet but god damn sometimes people are so stupid and annoying.
Old 11-19-2010, 06:41 PM    (permalink
Scotty D
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

nut up BeerBaron, you say enough stupid **** to provoke Lion and Michigan fans. Its the ******* internet.
Old 11-19-2010, 06:41 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I've done that several times.. where i just say "**** this" and stop mid-rant and storm off. I know it's just the internet but god damn sometimes people are so stupid and annoying.
Yeah. It's hard sometimes to stop. I'm like 99% non-violent...it's really hard to get me going, but when it happens, it can be get real bad real fast. Just gotta tell yourself that it's just some nut on the internet...
Old 11-19-2010, 06:43 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scotty D View Post
nut up BeerBaron, you say enough stupid **** to provoke Lion and Michigan fans. Its the ******* internet.
Yeah, but most of the time anymore, I do it just to make fun of Brodeur. I'm unhappy as a football fan overall that Stafford keeps getting hurt. And I don't like teams who stay sucky for a long time in any sport....so I want to see them improve.

...Just never against the Bears....
Old 11-19-2010, 06:59 PM    (permalink
Bosanac01
Team Leader
All-Pro

Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Work, grinds my gears.

Sig by: BK

02:40 *** Chucky quit #nfldraftcountdown
02:40 <vidae> yay, hes gone
02:40 *** Chucky joined #nfldraftcountdown
02:40 <vidae> aww hes back
Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
we all hate you
Bosanac01 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2010, 11:47 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Roommate(s)......listen I am not the best roommate either. But I am a pretty easy guy to understand...if ur nice to me and respect me and my space, I will do the same. If u are a dick and/or ***** to me and don't respect my space, I will piss on ur side of the bedroom if u piss me off.
Old 11-20-2010, 08:31 AM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniper View Post
While we're on the topic of Texas, Garrett Gilbert grinds my gears. I hate him almost as much as I hated Nick Sheridan.
I ******* love Garrett Gilbert! ;D

Quote:
We'll blow it, we always do.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2010, 04:05 PM    (permalink
LizardState
All-Pro

LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17

We'll blow it, we always do.

No they won't, Mack Brown is the Aggies' 12th Man.
LizardState is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2010, 03:48 PM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Bengals fans who somehow remain convinced that Carson Palmer is still good.
Old 11-23-2010, 03:50 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Bengals fans who somehow remain convinced that Carson Palmer is still good.
dude, he would have been money in the playoffs if he wasnt injured. ;D

Old 11-23-2010, 03:52 PM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

Quote:
dude, he would have been money in the playoffs if he wasnt injured. ;D
And their offense will be better once they replace TO's 100 catches and double digit touchdowns. Because then the offense will flow through Shipley and Gresham and they won't hang him out to dry!
Old 11-23-2010, 03:53 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Quote:
And their offense will be better once they replace TO's 100 catches and double digit touchdowns. Because then the offense will flow through Shipley and Gresham and they won't hang him out to dry!
what grinds my gears is the idea that the Bengals arent that bad. They need to lose Carson and Ocho. TO's problem is that, at 37, he cannot break tackles any more.

Old 11-23-2010, 03:56 PM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

Quote:
what grinds my gears is the idea that the Bengals arent that bad. They need to lose Carson and Ocho. TO's problem is that, at 37, he cannot break tackles any more.
Yeah, Ocho cares more about Twitter and Black Ops than playing football right now...not the best career move once you're past thirty.

Carson, though, is just ******* terrible.