Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 11-30-2010, 10:10 AM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chucky View Post
Fixed it for you.
I am more sick of the irrational Peyton Manning hate. More of that here than excuses for him from what I've seen. And really it's more the irrational overreaction of people who are apparently sick of Manning lovers. I am in a weird middle ground in that Colts fans think I am too negative about Manning but Manning haters think anything positive I say about him is just me being a homer. For whatever reason he is very polarizing and it's pretty stupid.

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2010, 10:13 AM    (permalink
AntoinCD
All-Pro

AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
I am more sick of the irrational Peyton Manning hate. More of that here than excuses for him from what I've seen. And really it's more the irrational overreaction of people who are apparently sick of Manning lovers. I am in a weird middle ground in that Colts fans think I am too negative about Manning but Manning haters think anything positive I say about him is just me being a homer. For whatever reason he is very polarizing and it's pretty stupid.
It's simple. While Tom Brady is as beautiful as a man can be, Peyton Manning looks like a weirdly deformed left testicle. Thus, the irrational hatred towards him

BoneKrusher killing it with the sig
AntoinCD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2010, 10:18 AM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

For me, I can't stand the constant excuses from the media. It drives me towards the irrational hate side. If someone somewhere would just admit that Peyton is indeed fallible, I'd ease off the attack.

But for as long as the Colts struggles are portrayed as no fault of Mannings, I just want to RAGE when people talk to defend him. It has to be a little his fault...if he gets the credit for winning when has a healthy team around him, he has to be somewhat at fault when they're losing even with the talent decline due to injury. He can have it both ways.
Old 11-30-2010, 10:19 AM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerBaron View Post
For me, I can't stand the constant excuses from the media. It drives me towards the irrational hate side. If someone somewhere would just admit that Peyton is indeed fallible, I'd ease off the attack.

But for as long as the Colts struggles are portrayed as no fault of Mannings, I just want to RAGE when people talk to defend him. It has to be a little his fault...if he gets the credit for winning when has a healthy team around him, he has to be somewhat at fault when they're losing even with the talent decline due to injury. He can have it both ways.
There is some truth to that. Some people do bend over backwards to ensure Manning takes no blame and that is stupid. The truth is somewhere in between the two extremes, as in most things.

i done stole dis sig
Old 11-30-2010, 10:44 AM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
For me, it really has to do with the foo-foo brand of football they play. If Manning had gone to the Steelers and won a gazillion Superbowls with a balanced attack and good defense, he'd probably be amongst my favorite players ever - and I can't stand the Steelers. There's just something disgustingly finesse about him - from his curling up into the fetal position to avoid sacks, the "flinch" Sunday Night, the no-huddle spread, crying for a flag instead of going for the tackle on his pick six...it just represents everything that I hate about football, and that finesse culture has permeated that entire organization. I'm sure that's attributable to both Manning and Polian (especially when you consider the team he built in Buffalo), and I can't stand either one of them.

That's why I've cooled in my Brady worship as well. Since ~06, the Pats tried to be like the Colts: showcase their QB, pad his stats, and play foo-foo football. And guess what? It's led to postseason failures recently. They're finally getting back to having balance and playing to their team's strengths instead of Belichick and Brady trying to prove how awesome they are to everyone.

As you said, how much blame lies with him is between the two extremes. He's not 100% at fault for his postseason failures. I (and the rest of the "haters") try to drill this in, though, because he is given 100% of the accolades when things go right. If he's such a genius for calling his own plays and turning nobodies into perennial 1000 yard receivers, then he should receive a proportional amount of blame when things go wrong, but he never does.

Last edited by yourfavestoner : 11-30-2010 at 10:46 AM.
yourfavestoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2010, 10:52 AM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by yourfavestoner View Post
For me, it really has to do with the foo-foo brand of football they play. If Manning had gone to the Steelers and won a gazillion Superbowls with a balanced attack and good defense, he'd probably be amongst my favorite players ever - and I can't stand the Steelers. There's just something disgustingly finesse about him - from his curling up into the fetal position to avoid sacks, the "flinch" Sunday Night, the no-huddle spread, crying for a flag instead of going for the tackle on his pick six...it just represents everything that I hate about football, and that finesse culture has permeated that entire organization. I'm sure that's attributable to both Manning and Polian (especially when you consider the team he built in Buffalo), and I can't stand either one of them.

That's why I've cooled in my Brady worship as well. Since ~06, the Pats tried to be like the Colts: showcase their QB, pad his stats, and play foo-foo football. And guess what? It's led to postseason failures recently. They're finally getting back to having balance and playing to their team's strengths instead of Belichick and Brady trying to prove how awesome they are to everyone.
I can't argue with this. I am a Colts fan because I live here, but if I were from the UK and looking for a team to root for I would not pick the Colts. I hate that we can't run the ball, that our OL is full of pussies, that our starting right guard was literally picked up and thrown at Manning vs. the Chargers. I hated it when Harrison tip toed out of bounds instead of fighting for yardage. I hate it that Polian picks WRs and RBs when we need linemen. I hate it when people say "as long as they've got #18 back there, they'll be alright". Well guess what mother *******! No we're not alright, we've got a tiny band of smurfs that get hurt because big NFL-sized men are hitting them hard.

I think Manning is tougher than he gets credit for, and I think his "Manningface" rep is a little overblown. And if it weren't for him this team would not have so many wins (and Polian would not have a job). But the Colts are a finesse team (hell the team name means "Baby Horse") and I hate it. Apparently this does in fact grind my gears.

i done stole dis sig
Old 11-30-2010, 10:55 AM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You know something I learned the other night? That stadium has a retractable roof!! Do they ever open it? Even whatever slight elements it may let in might upset that "finesse" attack...
Old 11-30-2010, 11:14 AM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Stretched pages cause people don't spoiler their humongous pictures..
Old 11-30-2010, 11:15 AM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
Stretched pages cause people don't spoiler their humongous pictures..
Second-ed.
Old 11-30-2010, 11:30 AM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

Quote:
You know something I learned the other night? That stadium has a retractable roof!! Do they ever open it? Even whatever slight elements it may let in might upset that "finesse" attack...
It has been open about 1/4 of the time. If the temp is going to be above 80 or below 50, or if rain/snow is forecasted, they leave it closed. It is a point of annoyance in Indy because fans always want the roof open, and it cost a lot of extra tax dollars to make it retractable. The thing is the field was not built to handle precipitation. How stupid is that?

i done stole dis sig
Old 11-30-2010, 11:36 AM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
It has been open about 1/4 of the time. If the temp is going to be above 80 or below 50, or if rain/snow is forecasted, they leave it closed. It is a point of annoyance in Indy because fans always want the roof open, and it cost a lot of extra tax dollars to make it retractable. The thing is the field was not built to handle precipitation. How stupid is that?
That does sound pretty dumb.....wasn't that a problem at the Texans stadium a few years ago too? The roof got stuck open and there was supposed to be rain, but the field wasn't designed for it....don't remember how it got resolved, must not have been too big of issue.

I'm of the old school mindset where football is a sport that should be played in the elements though....I like open roofs and precipitation and bitter cold. Last years playoffs were almost all hosted in places like Indy, New Orleans, Arizona, San Diego, Minnesota, Dallas.....warm weather and/or domes. It just didn't feel right....I needed me some Soldier Field, Foxboro, Lambeau (preferably not though...just an example,) the Meadowlands.....

Even the stadium contributes to what YFS was saying about the Colts being a finesse organization from top to bottom. It's quite gear grinding.
Old 11-30-2010, 11:39 AM    (permalink
Philliez01
All-Pro

Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I like the Colts, it gives me another reason to like the color blue and be considered elitist.

What really grinds my gears? My friends who insist on the Illuminati's supreme existence to the point where they are insatiably paranoid of any type of music.....even the ones that are apparently "against" it.

Give JKPIGSKIN credit for this masterpiece
Philliez01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2010, 12:00 PM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

Quote:
That does sound pretty dumb.....wasn't that a problem at the Texans stadium a few years ago too? The roof got stuck open and there was supposed to be rain, but the field wasn't designed for it....don't remember how it got resolved, must not have been too big of issue.

I'm of the old school mindset where football is a sport that should be played in the elements though....I like open roofs and precipitation and bitter cold. Last years playoffs were almost all hosted in places like Indy, New Orleans, Arizona, San Diego, Minnesota, Dallas.....warm weather and/or domes. It just didn't feel right....I needed me some Soldier Field, Foxboro, Lambeau (preferably not though...just an example,) the Meadowlands.....

Even the stadium contributes to what YFS was saying about the Colts being a finesse organization from top to bottom. It's quite gear grinding.
What is most embarrassing is the amount of complaining from fans who were forced to sit in the terrible hot 75* sun last season. Cloudy days or night games are ok but NO DIRECT SUNLIGHT, DAMMIT!

IMO either play in a dome or play in a stadium. Lucas Oil is a neat place to look at, an architectural marvel. But it is also a half-assed attempt to be both an indoor and outdoor stadium. The team is soft and so is the fanbase. Indiana is or at least was so into basketball that I don't think the fans are prepared for sitting outside for sports.

i done stole dis sig
Old 12-01-2010, 05:40 AM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

when posters think that you can just trade a player on your team and there will be some team out there willing to give you a fair trade

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2010, 05:50 AM    (permalink
AntoinCD
All-Pro

AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
when posters think that you can just trade a player on your team and there will be some team out there willing to give you a fair trade
Or when people don't like the value in a mock draft where their team is and just say "we'll trade down" without even thinking of the value they get or with whom they trade. But it's a nice little fantasy world anyway

Old 12-01-2010, 05:54 AM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AntoinCD View Post
Or when people don't like the value in a mock draft where their team is and just say "we'll trade down" without even thinking of the value they get or with whom they trade. But it's a nice little fantasy world anyway
"dude I'd rather trade down and collect picks!"

Okay, let me know when you find someone willing to trade up!

I think far too many posters fail to understand the business side of trades/draft

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2010, 05:55 AM    (permalink
AntoinCD
All-Pro

Another thing I hate;

When posters on here get it into their heads they don't like a prospect for whatever reason. There are so many-Cam Newton, Jake Locker, Julio Jones etc. It's ok to think someone is not that good a prospect but the real hatred that's brought up in any thread where they are mentioned is starting to be comical.

Edit- people who have their team picking the same guy all year no matter where they are picking in a mock draft. "ZOMGZ Michael Floyd sucks. Give us AJ Green at pick 28"

Old 12-01-2010, 10:54 AM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AntoinCD View Post
Another thing I hate;

When posters on here get it into their heads they don't like a prospect for whatever reason. There are so many-Cam Newton, Jake Locker, Julio Jones etc. It's ok to think someone is not that good a prospect but the real hatred that's brought up in any thread where they are mentioned is starting to be comical.

Edit- people who have their team picking the same guy all year no matter where they are picking in a mock draft. "ZOMGZ Michael Floyd sucks. Give us AJ Green at pick 28"
Eh, when I scout by my gut and stick to my guns, is when I usually end up right.

If I watch a lot of a prospect, I usually end up falling in love with him, because I end up assuming that he'll correct all the things he does wrong and the things he does well will automatically translate and get even better.

First impressions are huge to me in scouting. I have an irrational distaste for Julio Jones, despite him progressing every year. When I saw him his freshman and sophomore years I was reminded of Reggie Williams, and that won't shake me.

It was the same way I felt about Leinart, Bush, and Lendale - even very early in their careers. I saw Ken Dorsey in Leinart, Peter Warrick in Bush, and Ron Dayne in Lendale. Those were the impressions that stuck immediately, and despite all their success and people screaming that the three of them were teh best prospectz everzz, my gut told me that none of them had games that translated to the NFL.

Now, has my gut led me wrong? Absolutely. But I've found that the more I watch of a guy, the more indecisive I get on him. Like I said, first, gut impressions are huge in how I feel about a player.
yourfavestoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2010, 11:01 AM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
"dude I'd rather trade down and collect picks!"

Okay, let me know when you find someone willing to trade up!

I think far too many posters fail to understand the business side of trades/draft
I surely feel the "trade-up" call goes out first and most often. I bet you'd look like a fool if you constantly announce "we want to trade down".

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack
CJSchneider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2010, 11:10 AM    (permalink
AntoinCD
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by yourfavestoner View Post
Eh, when I scout by my gut and stick to my guns, is when I usually end up right.

If I watch a lot of a prospect, I usually end up falling in love with him, because I end up assuming that he'll correct all the things he does wrong and the things he does well will automatically translate and get even better.

First impressions are huge to me in scouting. I have an irrational distaste for Julio Jones, despite him progressing every year. When I saw him his freshman and sophomore years I was reminded of Reggie Williams, and that won't shake me.

It was the same way I felt about Leinart, Bush, and Lendale - even very early in their careers. I saw Ken Dorsey in Leinart, Peter Warrick in Bush, and Ron Dayne in Lendale. Those were the impressions that stuck immediately, and despite all their success and people screaming that the three of them were teh best prospectz everzz, my gut told me that none of them had games that translated to the NFL.

Now, has my gut led me wrong? Absolutely. But I've found that the more I watch of a guy, the more indecisive I get on him. Like I said, first, gut impressions are huge in how I feel about a player.
I don't mind if people simply don't like a prospect. It happens. What I dont like is when I make a mock draft and someone comes on and says "he sucks!!! will never make it".

Personally I'm not a fan of Cam Newton. I said previously I don't like it if my QB is running for more yards than he throws for in a lot of games. However after seeing him throw very well against teams I'm not going to say he can't throw and is only a runner. Still not a fan though.

The people I am talking about are the ones who simply wont admit improvement in a player. "I seen him drop an easy pass his freshman year. He's a bust waiting to happen".

Gut impressions are big in whether I like a player, but I would seldomly watch a guy once and say "not for me".

Old 12-01-2010, 11:39 AM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

Working at Accuweather during a snow storm. I worked here part time as a graphics artist and editor for 4 years part time during college, and now I'm full time customer service and everybody on the planet is calling wanting to know **** about the storm....

This is bad time to be thrown to the fire, and my trainer is trainer another even newer person so attention is divided and I've people calling from ABC News in NY and all kinds of other places looking for important people and **** is hitting the fan............gahhh!!

And then when I do have little breaks in the action and want to look online, my favorite sites aren't putting anything new up and message boards are being dead so I either sit here bored as hell or I get totally fried from being insanely busy as hell.

I'd love a happy medium right about now...
Old 12-01-2010, 12:12 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I dont know how many people can relate...but I hate when people at work say..."Are we having fun yet?" Dude, I here idiots say this line about 10 times in a normal day. ******* annoying. It's like the "I think somebody has a case of the Monday's" line. grrrr.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2010, 12:28 PM    (permalink
Bosanac01
Team Leader
All-Pro

Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I work at baskin robbins, and we got free samples there and ****. I try to give everyone a taste. When I ask what they want to taste, Every other customer that walks in says one of each (we got like 40 flavors). And they think that is the funniest ****, like I haven't heard that before. Seriously I hear it about 50 times a day, at least. It's sorta funny how I can always predict that they will say that and then pretend to laugh with them.

Sig by: OSUGiants

02:40 *** Chucky quit #nfldraftcountdown
02:40 <vidae> yay, hes gone
02:40 *** Chucky joined #nfldraftcountdown
02:40 <vidae> aww hes back
Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
we all hate you
Bosanac01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2010, 12:33 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
I dont know how many people can relate...but I hate when people at work say..."Are we having fun yet?" Dude, I here idiots say this line about 10 times in a normal day. ******* annoying. It's like the "I think somebody has a case of the Monday's" line. grrrr.
Homophones, what can be done?

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack
CJSchneider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2010, 12:34 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJSchneider View Post
Homophones, what can be done?
I enjoy that we are developing our own memes.... "__________ what can be done?" and "Convert him to pass rusher because he'll know what the QB is thinking" are awesome.