Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 02-14-2011, 05:45 PM    (permalink
General Zod
All-Pro

General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bosanac01 View Post
Oh yea, I see that **** often. It's usually just a certain race. I refuse to name which one.
Its because in that races country, they are taught to drive that way. Even though to me it makes no sense and is really dangerous. lol
General Zod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2011, 05:48 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Oh yea, I see that **** often. It's usually just a certain race. I refuse to name which one.
Everyone knows you're talking about Asians. Probably almost always women as well. Now you know why AQ drove a bike.
Old 02-14-2011, 05:51 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by General Zod View Post
Wait a minute, I thought this was the forum that hated Family Guy?

(and Death Magnetic is actually a really good album)
<blinks twice>

<blank stare>

Whatever faith in humanity I still had is just....gone.....

I have a theory that the entire band died in that bus crash, and were replaced with impostors who've come out with the crappy music of their albums since ...AJFA
Old 02-14-2011, 06:27 PM    (permalink
General Zod
All-Pro

General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerBaron View Post
<blinks twice>

<blank stare>

I have a theory that the entire band died in that bus crash, and were replaced with impostors who've come out with the crappy music of their albums since ...AJFA
I will give you that Load/Reload/St Anger are garbage. And besides a couple tunes, the Black album was meh. Take away the Unforgiven part 12 and the day i wouldnt come or whatever it is, death magnetic is actually not that bad.
Old 02-14-2011, 06:39 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I will give you that Load/Reload/St Anger are garbage. And besides a couple tunes, the Black album was meh. Take away the Unforgiven part 12 and the day i wouldnt come or whatever it is, death magnetic is actually not that bad.
Alright, I'll give you that it was better than Load/Reload/St. Anger and a portion of the Black Album.

But when you consider that it's the same band that gave us ...And Justice For All, Master of Puppets, and Ride the Lightning....well, it doesn't hold up. (Kill em All is solid, but it's a little rough..you can tell it was their initial album.)

Anyways, back on track...

It really grinds my gears when you've been listening to the same station on Pandora for a while and you get to that point where the songs it's choosing aren't even close to what you originally picked.

Case in point: Madonna coming up after about 4 hours of listening to the Tool station.
Old 02-14-2011, 06:46 PM    (permalink
General Zod
All-Pro

Quote:
Alright, I'll give you that it was better than Load/Reload/St. Anger and a portion of the Black Album.

But when you consider that it's the same band that gave us ...And Justice For All, Master of Puppets, and Ride the Lightning....well, it doesn't hold up. (Kill em All is solid, but it's a little rough..you can tell it was their initial album.)
I remember waiting at a midnight opening at a record store to buy AJFA back in that summer in 1988. I had to buy it on cassette because I did not own a CD player yet because they were expensive.

Realizing how old I am grinds my gears. lol
Old 02-14-2011, 06:50 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
I remember waiting at a midnight opening at a record store to buy AJFA back in that summer in 1988. I had to buy it on cassette because I did not own a CD player yet because they were expensive.

Realizing how old I am grinds my gears. lol
I think popular opinion would have MoP as their greatest album, and it is pretty damn fantastic, but I like ...AJFA a bit more.

And depending on what point during the summer of 88 that was, I may or may not have been born yet....lol. I'll add to your gear grinding a bit.
Old 02-14-2011, 08:10 PM    (permalink
General Zod
All-Pro

Quote:
I think popular opinion would have MoP as their greatest album, and it is pretty damn fantastic, but I like ...AJFA a bit more.

And depending on what point during the summer of 88 that was, I may or may not have been born yet....lol. I'll add to your gear grinding a bit.
AJFA is my personal favorite, but yeah Master is probably the most popular.

And it came out in Aug of 88.
Old 02-14-2011, 08:27 PM    (permalink
Bosanac01
Team Leader
All-Pro

Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Hard to watch, but hard not to!
Idk what that thing between his legs is, but it looks like his balls.

Sig by: OSUGiants

02:40 *** Chucky quit #nfldraftcountdown
02:40 <vidae> yay, hes gone
02:40 *** Chucky joined #nfldraftcountdown
02:40 <vidae> aww hes back
Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
we all hate you
Bosanac01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2011, 08:45 PM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
<blinks twice>

<blank stare>

Death Magnetic wasn't terrible. It was Metallica being more like their old thrash metal selves. The deal was, it wasn't as good as their former selves they were obviously trying to imitate.

In short, it's better than Black Album on but worse than anything pre-Black Album

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
<TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that
The Unseen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2011, 08:47 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

AJFA is my favorite album as well, though I agree most would say its MoP. Death magnetic was at least better than alot of main stream stuff released today.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2011, 08:54 PM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Oh on that debate, I don't really care for AJFA and like MoP better. Something about AJFA bored me, aside from One, which is probably their best song.

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
Old 02-14-2011, 08:56 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Unseen View Post
Oh on that debate, I don't really care for AJFA and like MoP better. Something about AJFA bored me, aside from One, which is probably their best song.
I like the title song, and then One. Both awesome. AJFA the song is one of my all time favorites.
Old 02-14-2011, 08:57 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

Also, Meme Generator changing why I've linked to grinds the **** out of my gears.

It changed my post making fun of Bos in the funny picture into something else entirely. WTF!!! At least this time, it wasn't something infractionable....thank god Vidae is cool.
Old 02-14-2011, 09:17 PM    (permalink
Bosanac01
Team Leader
All-Pro

Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Also, Meme Generator changing why I've linked to grinds the **** out of my gears.

It changed my post making fun of Bos in the funny picture into something else entirely. WTF!!! At least this time, it wasn't something infractionable....thank god Vidae is cool.
No one makes fun of Bos.

Quote:
we all hate you
Old 02-14-2011, 09:27 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
No one makes fun of Bos.
I'm never not making fun of Bos.
Old 02-14-2011, 11:01 PM    (permalink
Bosanac01
Team Leader
All-Pro

Quote:
I'm never not making fun of Bos.
The first time I read that I missed "not", I'll pretend I didn't re-read it.

Quote:
we all hate you
Old 02-16-2011, 06:27 PM    (permalink
LizardState
All-Pro

LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Young people with a dubious accent mark in their 1st names, probably to draw attention to themselves grinds my gears.

Last night at an event in SF I met a 20-something girl wearing a HELLO -- MY NAME IS sticker named BRANDI with an inexplicable accent mark (') over the I.

I wanted to poke her nametag & ask "Really?" or "Did you add that or did your parents have a thing about punctuation ?" but I would've been arrested for harassment, assault, etc.

If you're Nordic or German & have an umlaut over a vowel in your name you get a pass.
LizardState is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2011, 07:49 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

That kinda makes me want to put accents over all the letters in my name and watch people try to pronounce it.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2011, 07:56 PM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo123 View Post
That kinda makes me want to put accents over all the letters in my name and watch people try to pronounce it.
Seeing kids' names these days, especially black kids' names, makes me super jealous. I want to know why my mom never thought to put in an apostrophe or two in my name.
Sniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2011, 08:00 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniper View Post
Seeing kids' names these days, especially black kids' names, makes me super jealous. I want to know why my mom never thought to put in an apostrophe or two in my name.
La-a

"luh-dash-uh"

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2011, 08:02 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

My parents get a kick out of some of the names black people have when they watch football...I'll be honest, it is a little funny.

I'm still waiting for a Da'Ray-Quan'sean Jackson to hit the pros.
Old 02-16-2011, 09:16 PM    (permalink
jayceheathman
All-Pro

jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniper View Post
Your name could always be Abcde. Pronounced like "absadee" or something like that.
Old 02-16-2011, 09:41 PM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
La-a

"luh-dash-uh"
I have an idea for a black name

-&

Dashampersand (not pronounced like "dash" followed by "ampersand," but duh-sham-per-sand).

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
Old 02-16-2011, 10:04 PM    (permalink
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
All-NFLDC

MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It grinds my gears that you can't change difficulty in UFC career mode. It's pretty much impossible to win early on anything other than easy, because they put your guy with 30 level ratings against guys like Lyoto Machida. But right now, my guy is so dominant that I'm like 45-1, my one loss coming over 20 fights ago to Brock Lesnar. I cleaned out HW, moved down to LHW, and have defended that title 10 straight times. None of my fights last more that 70 seconds, unless I make an effort to make them last longer by making less of an effort to win.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
do i tell you when to flip the burger?
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is offline   Reply With Quote